Millers Road

Story Info
Colin's good deed is rewarded by big titted lady.
5.9k words
4.41
177.2k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tin Man
Tin Man
36 Followers

I will tell you a story that started with me helping out a stranded woman with her broken down car and finishing with my landlady. My name is Colin Porterhouse, my landlady is Lynn James and the Marcia with the broken down car with big tits.

Lynn is a very nice person and has a loving caring nature about her. I’ve been boarding with her for just over two years in the four-bedroom home that was left to her by her late husband. We have a good ongoing friendship between us, we like each others company, and we don't mind being able to sit down and talk to each other whenever we can.

Her only child Bruce is in the merchant Navy as a seaman and he's home on leave two weeks for every ten weeks he is away at sea. However, when he is home, all he seams to want to do is to go out and get blind rotten drunk. Lynn has talked to me at length over Bruce’s drinking. She does not want him to end up like his father who died six years ago in a car accident, after he had been on a drinking binge at the pub. I said to Lynn one day, “Bruce is the only one who can stop his drinking. He has to hit his rock bottom before he will want to change his life around.”

“Yes Colin, I know, but it’s very hard when you're his mother, especially when you can see the path that his life is heading down. It is hard to sit back just waiting for the same thing to happen which I hoping it never will. Its good having you in the house with me and if I were ten years younger, I know what would like to do to you.”

Lately I have noticed that she has been making these comments to me and she likes to hug me whenever she can. I enjoy when Lynn hugs me and on some occasions, I have sneaked a gentle feel of her big breasts. She has not stopped me, nor has she discouraged me at any time. Over the past few weeks, I have been getting a day off in the week. Tomorrow, Tuesday I am not working, so at this time, I have made no plans at all, and I will just wait and see what tomorrow will bring.

Tuesday morning I am awake at seven, rolling over to look out my bedroom window, seeing the sky is cloudless and it getting hotter. I decide that I am going to drive out to Thompson River, to get away and relax for the day beside the river and do some swimming. Little did I know how this decision would change my whole outlook on life and all of its pleasures?

Looking at the road map, which I have spread out over the dining room table, I want to find a quiet spot so that I will be by myself. Looking at the map I see that I am going to have to go the end of Millers Road and make a right turns at Hind Lane. While I am eating my breakfast, Lynn walks into the dining room to ask, “Do you plan to be around for lunch today,”

“No, I am going to the river to have a swim and just relax doing nothing.”

Looking a bit disappointed that I am not going to spend some time today with her, Lynn looks a bit disappointed. She makes me some sandwiches and a flask of coffee to take with me. “I will be home about 3 pm this afternoon Colin.”

“Ok Lynn, I should be back about then myself.”

Turning onto Millers Road, I know that I have about eighteen miles or so before the turn off for Hind Lane and another seven to the river. Miller’s Road is your typical narrow winding country road, with a lot of blind corners especially on the crests of hills.

Coming over one hill and down onto a short straight, I see that there is a car parked off to the side at the bottom of the next hill and there is a person leaning against the car. When she sees me coming, she starts to wave me down and stop my car behind hers.

Getting out of my car the first thing that I notice she has very long brown hair with large heavy breast. Her hair is down to her waist and that she would be about forty to forty-five years old. Her tits are a lot bigger than Lynn’s, thinking to myself, “I would love to fondle them and suck on then for hours.”

She just says to me, “My car suddenly stopped and when I turn the key on, there is no power all”.

Walking around to the front of her car, I ask, “Can I please get you to unlock the bonnet so that I can look at the motor and see if I can fix it for you.”

Opening the driver’s door, she reaches in and pulls the bonnet release; the bonnet springs up a couple of inches. Lifting up the bonnet I can see that the main power lead is broken away from battery terminal.

“Hello, my name is Marcia Carlo and I am glad that you came along when you did.”

“Hello Marcia, I'm Colin.”

“What brings you out this way Colin?”

“I am just heading to the river today for a swim before it get too hot, do you live out this way.”

“Yes I do, I have a dairy farm at the end of the road and I was just coming home from town after doing some shopping at the markets.”

“Do you enjoy living way out here, away from the hustle and bustle of town?”

“Yes I do actually; I like the quiet atmosphere out here and being the only child in my family. When dad past away, he left the farm to me, he wanted me to keep it running the same way he has over the last thirty years. Thanks for stopping to help, not many cars come out this way as there are only a few farms houses at this end of the road.”

“That is no problem at all; I know the feeling of breaking down on a quiet country road, waiting for hours for some one to come along.”

Getting the toolbox out of my car, I say to Marcia, “This won't take long at all to fix,”

“I am sorry to be holding you up like this, keeping you from your swim.”

“Marcia you’re not holding me up at all; in my toolbox I know that I have a spare cable clamp in there. It's going to be easily fixed, but I am going to take the lead right off to able to get the job done properly.”

To get the starter motor, I lie on my back and slide in under her car, with a shifting spanner in my hand. After undoing the nut off the stub and removing the lead, I start to slide out from under the car.

Looking up I can see that Marcia is wearing black lace panties; her breasts look even bigger from down here. Getting to my feet, I lean into the engine compartment; I slowly pull the lead up so that I can work on it. Marcia has moved in very close to me, her left breast brushes against my right arm.

Removing the old clamp and trying to tighten the new one, my elbow is pushing into her breast all the time I am working, and by god do I enjoy the feel of her breast against my arm. All the time I am working on the power lead, she makes no attempt to move away from me.

This is turning me on in a big way and I am enjoying the feeling of her being so close to me. Those ample breasts of hers, it is very hard for me not to keep sneaking looks at them and thinking how nice that they are so large and firm.

Having secured the new clamp in place, I then notice that there is a damp area forming on her left breast and is showing up on her blue shirt. Lying back down on the ground again; I start to slide under her car to refit the power lead back on the starter motor.

She has placed her left foot on the bumper bar; clearly I can see the crutch of her panties. There is a bit of pubic hair showing out the left side of the panties gusset. I know that she can see, that I am looking up her skirt, she still made on attempt to put her leg down, and this does not help my situation at all.

Thinking this is embarrassing, getting a hard on while working on her car and not being able to hide it or do anything about it. Re connecting the power lead to the starter again and seeing that every thing is nice and tight, she asks, “How is it going down there?”

Looking to where the voice is coming from, I see that she has squatted down. Her legs are spread wide apart, the left side of the gusset has slipped into the crack of her vagina, and she must know that I can see right up her skirt.

I am still looking as I slide out from under the car; my cock is rock hard. We have direct eye contact; she must be able to see it pushing the front of my jeans out like a tent pole. She stands up again and moves back beside me again, the wet area over the right breast is getting bigger all the time.

Liquids stain is spreading out more on the front of her shirt, while I start to refit the lead back onto the battery. My arm brushes her breast yet again, I continue to work, more liquid is seeping through the shirt, and it is at this moment that I do realise, that its mother milk leaking out of her breast.

Having finished tightening the lead to the battery, I go around and open the car door, turn the key and start up the engine. Marcia starts to jump up and down, clapping her hands as I watch her breasts bounce around. A wet area starts to form over the left breast now, she says, “You have fixed it and thank you very much and I want to repay you for your troubles.”

She runs up to me throws her arms around me and embraces me, I can feel her hard breasts push into my chest; her milk soaks straight through my thin T-shirt. My erect penis pushes into her tummy and she then pulls back instantly and looks down at it, a blush spreads across my face and neck.

Telling her, “I am sorry; I could not help my reaction, because you are one very attractive lady.”

Then, she notices there are two wet patches on my T-shirt. Looking down, she realising that the tingling feeling she is oh so familiar with, is causing a leakage on a grand scale, spreading out over the front of her shirt and she puts her hands over her breasts to cover them up.

Looking ever so embarrass, she starts to apologies by saying, “I am ever so sorry about this, it’s happening all too frequently now.”

"Why, do you produce so much milk that your baby can not keep up with it?”

“There is no baby, you see it’s a long story and I don't want to bore you with it.”

“Sorry, I just naturally thought that you had a baby and that you are breast feeding the little one.”

“Well, you see it all started about twelve months ago, my breasts started to swell up and produce milk. I went straight to my doctor, he said that they should begin to dry up in two to six months and that this sometime does happens to women during their menopause.

I am making so much milk now you think that I’m a dairy cow, when I am at home, I have to express a lot of milk out, when they get so very full it becomes uncomfortable for me and they get so sore and heavy that it drives me crazy. It is a great relief when most of the milk is out, but than in a few hours I have to redo the whole procedure all over again.”

“I suppose that your husband think it great that you like this making plenty of milk.”

“That bastard, he left me just over two years ago for some young bimbo with no brains and a lot of money. He didn't like life on the farm at all and could not wait to get away fast enough when he meet her.”

“What a bloody great fool he is, you are a very attractive lady and I know what I would do if I am your husband.”

“What would you do if, hypothetically speaking, you are my husband?”

“Well, I would treat it as a greatest honour on this Earth to be able to suckle the milk in your breast’s, in a loving and caring way.”

“That is the nicest thing that a man has ever said to me, I have just decided now without thinking about it, that I am going to let you do just that. My next question is. Do you want to? ”

“O yes, I love to suckle your milk, because this has been a long time fantasy of mine.”

"Well, for fixing my car, I am going to allow that your fantasy come true, and have as much of my milk as you want. You can have all the milk that is in both breasts, I have never been able to get it all out, so big boy, how about you following me home.”

Arriving at Marcia's home, I park my car and get out, seeing the front of her shirt is wetter now, she takes me by the hand and leads me inside the house, giggling like a young school girl. Pointing over to the lounge she says, “You can make your self comfortable on the lounge.”

Slowly, she starts to unbutton her shirt; I can see her big breasts in a black bra for the first time. She goes over and gets a towel, coming back over to the lounge I watch as her breasts move around inside of her bra.

I ask, “Can I take your bra off if you don’t mind?”

Sitting down beside me she looks me in the eyes and says, “That would be so nice to have you do that, it’s been a long while that a man has undressed me.”

Reaching behind her, I start to unfasten the hooks; she rapes her arms around my neck to hug me, when it undone. Marcia leans back into the lounge so that I can slowly pull her bra along her arms, her two large milk engorged tits with large brown nipples come into view and milk is dripping from them.

She stands up; turns around so that I can undo the buttons on the back of her skirt letting it drop to the floor. Leaving on her black knickers, sits down again with her legs open, the gusset is still only covering half of her cunt.

She takes off my T-shirt and begins to unfasten the buttons on my jeans, lifting up my bottom so that she can slide them off.

“You still want my milk, don’t you Colin,”

"Yes please, I want that more than anything in this world.”

"When you suck on my nipples, the milk will come like a raging torrent. It may be easier for you to lay your head in my lap and come up from below.”

Laying my head in her lap, I ask, “How would you like me to suck on your nipples, soft or hard.”

“I will let you decide on how you like to suck my nipples.”

Milk is slowly dripping from her nipple; it lands on my face and mouth, licking it up, its taste O so sweet. I can feel the warmth coming from Marcia's vagina on the back of my head, lifting my head a little the big nipple slips easily into my mouth. Closing my mouth around it, Marcia puts her right hand on the left breast, as I start to suck hard on the nipple; she squeezes her breast to force the milk out and into my mouth.

Milk comes out fast and furious; it is warm and very sweet as I swallow as quickly as I can, not wanting to waste any of it. All that is on my mind at this time is that I like to drink Marcia's breasts dry. Sucking on her nipple, my cock is getting hard yet again and knowing that I am not dreaming.

Looking up I can see she is looking at my penis, closing her eyes she starts to rub her fanny mound back and forward on the back of my head. Dropping her right hand she replaces it with her left hand as to free her right. She then places her right hand on my abdomen, starts to rub her hand up and down over my lower abdomen. On the second or third down stroke, her hand strays under the waistband of my underpants.

When her hand meets the base of my very hard cock, I suck harder on the nipple; Marcia's hand moves along the shaft of my cock, rapping her fingers around it, starts to play with it. Then she slowly starts to slide her hand up and down it length. She is breathing heavily now and her hips are jerking harder on the lounge. The right breast is nearly empty and is flatten out on my face now as I drink the last from it.

I let the last few drop of milk fall onto my face, moving my mouth over to her left breast, I latch on to it nipple. She has brought over her left-hand, starts to squeeze as I am devouring all its sweet nectar. The same happens, milk squirts out under pressure straight to the back of my mouth. Liking the taste of her milk and thinking, I would be happy doing this all the time if she were agreeable.

The right breast is deflated, the last of its milk, just dribbles into my mouth. Letting go of the nipple, I lay my head in Marcia lap while she is still jerking her hips into the lounge. Looking at her face I can see that she is very turned on and I sit up.

She says, “I want you to make love to me.”

“It will be a greatest of pleasure for me to make love to you.”

Standing up she holds out her hand; taking hold of my hand she leads me into her bedroom. Marcia removes her black knickers and throws them on a chair beside the bed. I remove my underpants; she is lying on the bed with her legs splayed wide open.

I can see for the first time the large amount of pubic hair, large inner vaginal lips and a long clitoris. Holding out her arms to me, I start to crawl up the bed between her legs. A small bead of milk is forming on each nipple; one then runs down the side of her breast.

Marcia reaches down and takes hold of my cock and guides it to the entrance of her vagina, when it comes into contact with her vagina, I can feel the wetness and the heat coming from with in her. I start to slide it into her, Marcia takes a sudden gasp of air and lifts her hips and suddenly I am all way inside. Lying atop Marcia, her breasts are flattening against my chest, a small amount of milk leaks out the nipples on to my chest.

I start to fuck her; she tells me the way that she likes it. “That is, with long hard strokes and to push it in until it can’t go any further.”

After a while she wants to get on top of me, wrapping her arms around me she rolls me over onto my back. Looking at her breasts, they are swaying to the side and bouncing up and down all at the same time.

A small drop of milk falls off the nipple; looking down to Marcia's crutch, I watch her cunt move up and down on my very excited cock. Her clitoris is very swollen and long as she lets it rub against my prick as she forces it into her cunt.

Marcia is close to an orgasm; she is breathing very rapidly and is jerking her hips even harder now. Thrown her head back and jamming her hips down hard on my penis and yells out as the waves of pleasure floods through her lower body.

Marcia's whole body starts to shake and quiver as the explosion of her orgasm takes over now. Two little streams of milk spurt out the nipples and then Marcia collapses onto me as the last of her orgasm subsides. She slowly catches her breath, lifts her head to look into my eyes before asking, “How did you like that Colin. Was it all what you expected?”

"That is most fantastic fuck that I ever had, I would like to do it with you anytime you want to have sex.”

“You can come out to see me anytime you like, yes we can do it for as long as you would want to do it with me.”

Marcia rolls off me, lies on her back with her legs wide open. Sitting up, I look down between her legs as she catches her breath. Seeing some of our combined juices is slowly seeping out of her vagina.

I get a strong urge to want to lick it clean; sliding down the bed I bring my face to her well-fucked fanny. Looking at her long clitoris as it starts to retract under its hood; sticking out my tongue I place my mouth over her honey pot.

Pushing my tongue in as far as it will go I start to lick her out. She starts to move her hips again but stops, taking hold of my head in her hands and move it away and bring it up on her abdomen. Lifting my head up I ask Marcia “Do you like being licked and kissed down there.”

“No one wanted to do it to me, not even my husband, when he lived here, my mother brought me up by saying, to let a man put his mouth on you down there, is something dirty and evil.”

“I know it is not dirty or evil, I would like to show you how arousing and gratifying that it can be.”

“To do it straight after sex it doesn’t seem the right thing to do.”

“If it not right, why than is it in sex manuals and I still like to do it to you Marcia, but I will leave it up to you to decide.”

“All right, this will be my first time that any one has ever wanted to do this with me.”

I start by moving down to her vagina again. More of my semen is seeping out now, getting into a comfortable position between her legs, and putting my mouth on her clitoris and start to suck on it. I feel the clitoris start to swell and lengthen between my lips as she starts to enjoy the feeling.

By moving my head up and down, Marcia yells out, “O god that feels so good, you keep going on like that; it will make me come again. When I have a strong orgasm, sometime I pee myself, I cannot help it.”

Tin Man
Tin Man
36 Followers
12