Millers Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I like being sucked off. When ever you get the urge to, just walk up, unzip me and suck away.”

“I will only do it inside the house and now it’s time for you to get sexual relief.”

Standing in front of her, Lynn takes hold of me, starting to rubs her hand backward and forward along my cock. Big globs of pre-cum ooze out and hang there, flicking out her tongue to lick it off. Looking up into my eyes she says, “That taste lovely and I want all of it.”

“I would like for you to have it all, to me this is the most intimate act that a women and a man can share between them.”

Smiling up at me, she starts to kiss the head of my penis and then along the shaft. Putting her mouth over the end, she moves her head backward and forward taking more it into her mouth. Lynn is quiet good at performing oral sex and the continual build up of excitement is starting to get too much for me to take. She knows all the moves that excite me and I am trying to hold out for as long as I can. I am finding it impossible to hold on any more, I can feel the build up in of pressure in the base of my cock. Looking up again she knows it won’t be long before I cum in her mouth and she quickens up her head movements.

I can’t hold back any longer, I feel the rhythmic contraction at the base of my cock as my seed starts to travels to its final destination. With a loud, “Oh Lynn I coming now.” I push my cock into her mouth a little bit further. I can feel it surging up the length of my penis and out into her hungry waiting mouth. She has closed her eyes and like me, we are enjoying this special moment between us.

Waiting until I stop ejaculating, she keeps it there till it goes soft before letting it slip out of her mouth. Standing up, she hugs me gives me deep French kiss pushing some of my sperm into my mouth at the same time. We stay this way for a minute or so; I like the feel of her near naked body hard up against mine own. Braking from our kiss she undoes the buttons on the pyjama top and pulls it off my shoulders. Brushing a lock of hair off my forehead she says, “I hope you did not mind what I just did, you know, sharing you delicious seed with you as we kissed. I like to do that sort of a thing when I with a sexy man like you.” “I like it, it is certainly is different and I can’t wait till the next time.”

“There will certainly be a lot of next times; you can count on that lover, how about we sit on the lounge and watch a little bit of TV before we go to bed.”

I sit in the middle of the lounge and I can feel the damp area where Lynn leaked onto the cushion. Sitting on my lap she opens her legs as we watch a game show. After a while she starts rubbing her nipples across my nipples and then she slides her wet fanny along my cock. A familiar tingling feeling start in my cock, it’s beginning to come erect again and it slides up between her legs. With her hand, she moves and holds it up against her wet crack. Closing her legs to keep it right where she wants it, Lynn starts to move her hips around to position the head at the opening of her vagina. One quick move puts it just inside her and she smuggles further into my shoulder.

I am enjoying the wet and warm feeling of being just inside of her body, looking into her eyes. I see that she wants it to be all the way up inside of her, bringing my hands up and around I take hold or both breasts. Thrusting upward I slip nearly all the way in and lowering my mouth so that I can suck on her nipples at the same time.

Lynn hops off my lap and my cock slides out, with a look of rejection on my face; she turns and straddles my legs. Moving along she takes hold of it again and places her knees on either side of my hips. Lowering her crutch to mine she rubs the head of my cock along her gash before putting it inside. Sitting all the way down my cock is all the way in to my balls and I feel the velvet softness of her fanny that is now impaled on it. I think to myself how lucky that I am to have two very different and sexy ladies wanting me. Marcia with her milk engorged breasts, Lynn with her sexy underwear and her dirty talk.

All I want to do now is to come inside and flood her cunt with my seed as she rides me like a horse. Looking at me while sucking on her left nipple Lynn starts to say, “That it, I want you to fuck me with that big cock of yours baby. Give it all to me, I want all of it, yes fuck me hard and make me squeal like a whore that I am. Shit, this feel so fucking great with that cock of your berried so deep in my cunt, your cock pushing at the opening of my womb. God have you got me so fucking excited I want you to fuck me like there is no tomorrow; don’t move darling, just stay perfectly still now.”

I remain perfectly still while she slowly moves her pelvis around a little bit at a time. I start to feel something tight start a push over the gland of my penis. Making little downward movements with her hips, I feel something slid past the head and a little further along the shaft. Wrapping her arms around my neck she leans forward and whisper into my ear, “Do you know, that lovely cock of your slipped inside my womb?”

“Does it hurt being inside your womb?”

“Trust me there is no pain but shear sexual fulfilment. You are only the second man who been able to get me that aroused. For my cervix has opened up like that and a penis to enter it. I am getting a lot of pleasure from it and I want you to just to take small slow strokes. Yes like that, keep it going lover; flood my uterus with you spunk; god I never want this to end.”

It only takes three minutes before I blow in her most private places. Resting for a couple of minutes and not moving we recover to our normal state before she says, “That’s the most pleasurable fuck that I have had in a bloody long time.”

“Thank you Lynn, I hope we can continue this for as long as we can.”

I am cut short by the telephone ringing. Slowly ever so slowly Lynn lifts her self up and I feel me penis being pulled out of her womb, when I am out of her vagina, she walks over to it and answer.

“Hello, Lynn James speaking. Hi Bruce where are you, in port, when will you be home, in the morning about eight am, Ok love see you then, just Colin and I watching some TV, Ok bye for now.”

When she turns towards me she has lost her smile. Standing up I approach her and hugging her to me and I say, “It not the end of the world dear and we still can sleep in your bed tonight.” Giving me a kiss before she said, “Ok, you better turn of the TV now and we go to my bed now so that we are up before he comes home in the morning.”

Grabbing hold of my hand Lynn leads me to her bedroom and onto the queen size bed in the middle of the room. Removing the bra knickers, she slides onto the bed beside me, and we start to kiss each other with total lust and abandonment.

End chapter two

12