Millie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!"

"Was it a happy surprise or a not so happy surprise?"

"Oh, it was a happy surprise alright!"

"She liked it then?"

"She loved it!"

"That's good to know because I would like for her to get lots more of it!"

"You like me having sex with other women Son?"

"Yes, except I want to watch next time!"

"You could have stayed here tonight, when I went into the office and she saw it was me... she was hot then... but when I offered her my soaked panties for a discount on the room she practically crawled over that damned high desk!" Mom giggled. "She couldn't give me a room quick enough and when I asked for one of the one's straight back... Pam asked me if you wanted to watch... I swear I wanted to say yes... but I didn't want to change the plan so I told her no and she actually looked disappointed."

"I would have loved to have seen her face buried in your hot pussy Mommy."

"Oh God! Oh God! I'm going to cum again! Oh God!"

I knew she couldn't squirt because of my cock and that was exactly the reason I had her on me like she was. As she came and her hot pussy pulsed around me, so did I. I lunged up into her as far as I could and tensed every muscle I had in a strong climax! I pumped jet after jet up into her womb. We settled together and relaxed. In a short time she began to move off me and we just rolled to the side... spooning and talked quietly. I explained my plan to my Mother for our marriage and she cried silently tears of joy at the proposal as now she knew I had been serious when I asked her. I held her close and we fell dead asleep just as we were.

We hadn't set an alarm but the sun streaming in awoke us first thing. We grabbed a communal shower together and I admit it was fun as we actually fucked in the shower with Mom just hopping up on me and sliding down a little to get me into her and then I held her against the wall and pounded her mercilessly until she came and I followed. It was nice to be in a place where there was seemingly unlimited hot water!

We didn't bring anything into the room so there wasn't anything to take when we left. I was glad to get away before George was out and about anyway. We had to return to the house to get one of the cars.

Sammy was there of course and we talked a little. He was so grateful we had made the move as quickly as we had and also that we had cleaned behind ourselves so that his Dad and the caretaker could move right in.

After a little hoopla with Sammy, Mom got the keys to the ranch and since my car was out I had to let her drive the truck and I followed in the car.

It wasn't too long of a drive and we got there easily. Mom parked in the driveway and let herself into the house to begin the cleaning process. I set about repairing the garage door hinge first so that we could have it for the cars and storage and a secure place to keep my bike. I liked this huge old garage because it was at least a 4 car affair and there was plenty of room, and it had been built in the old style using 12 inch by 12 inch main beams and 6 by 6 inch stringers. The walls were 4 by 4 inch posts instead of the normal 2 by 4's, and they had been buried in triple size holes and concrete had been poured all the way around as a footing for the walls. Strong and solid. It would take a bulldozer to get into it if it was locked properly and I was assuring myself of that right at this very moment.

When I was finished I turned the truck and backed it to the front door of the place so that we could begin unloading as soon as Mom was ready. I then went inside to see what was up and what I could do to help.

The place was a mess. Mom wasn't anywhere in sight either. I found her in the kitchen cleaning the mess there. She had a large garbage barrel from outside sitting in the middle of the floor and it was overflowing with crap. I started for it first knowing where the garbage pile was I just drug it behind me as I knew it was far too heavy to lift. I drug it outside and saw another one twenty or thirty yards away so I went to it and it had a little junk in it but I didn't care about that right now. I carried that one in and put it in the same place the other one had been.

I spotted a tractor I hadn't seen before over behind the garage so after dragging the can to the ranch dump and emptying it I took it with me to investigate the tractor. It had a front loader attachment and a blade rear attachment on it already. The key was in it so I hopped up on the seat and tried it. I pulled the choke and tried it again and it fired right up. I let it warm a few minutes and while it was doing that I got the trash barrel into the scoop and raised it. I found the controls for the rear blade and raised that too. Then it was off to the back porch!

I killed it at the porch and lowered and leveled the bucket. I got the barrel out and rolled it inside and began to help fill them both up again. Who would ever have believed that people could live in so much garbage! I guess it wasn't too hard to believe when you thought about it, two old men and the garbage dump about 500 feet away. They just didn't bother most of the time until they just absolutely had to and then it was a chore to take a regular trash bag full out.

Mom and I filled the two 55 gallon drums three more times each, but of course the dumping was much easier for me as I just put them on the bucket and drove them over there with the tractor! The old caretaker probably didn't know how to start it up much less operate it. Shame really, but that's part of what got us here!

By noon the kitchen was pretty much in shape and the dining room was clean enough to set the table in. Mom was all sweaty and looks so fucking good I want to have her for lunch! She's sweaty and her white t-shirt is clinging to her breasts like second skin, nipples dark and hard and showing like the wet cotton was steamy glass. Hes ass is as pert as any 18 year old I knew and her legs started at that fine little pert ass and went all the way to the ground! Hot damn she was an attractive woman... and the best part was... she was my attractive woman!

"Mom, it's either the table or a bed."

"Oh crap Son, you can't be serious, I'm sweaty and I stink!"

"Come here then!"

I pulled her to me and pulled the button of the slacks open and down and the zipper slid down too. I went to my knees there on the kitchen floor and pressed her slacks to the floor and she stepped out of them. She wasn't wearing panties. I looked first at her mound, smooth, slick and inviting as I leaned forward to touch my extended tongue to it I peered up into her eyes with all my love. She opened her legs and bowed her knees to allow me full access. I tongued her as deep as I could as quickly as I could and then zeroed in on that clit. I sucked it in and twiddled it with the tip of my tongue until she moaned loudly and her knees weakened. I redoubled my efforts and was rewarded seconds later with the warm rush of fluid from her inner depths. She melted there and put a quick hand on the back wall to steady herself from falling as I was busily licking up as much of the liquid love as I could.

The front of my t-shirt was soaked and I loved it. She just looked down at me and said. "You know that's going to make you smell like pussy don't you?"

"No it's not Mother, it's going to make me smell like your wonderful pussy and I love your wonderful pussy!"

She shook her head at me and rolled her eyes.

"Bedroom next?" I asked her.

"If we don't we need to at least get a closet empty so that we can empty out your car and get the truck unloaded into that garage and back to Ed."

"Well since it's already 1:30 in the afternoon we'd better go take a look and see how bad it's going to be before we decide what we want to do."

We did and it was just horrible. Neither of us figured we could get it clean enough in a full day of trying, much less before dark. It was one thing to load our stuff after dark in a place we had lived for 11 years and completely another to try to clean and organize a place we hadn't been in for only a few hours. Mom wanted to work on it and shooed me out of there.

I wandered out back to the old bunkhouse. I had pried off the boards at the door last time I was here so it was easy to get in. It was just as I had imagined it was, a kitchen/cooking/dining room on this end, walled off with a door leading into the main room with what appeared to be 10 old hard steel spring bunks and then another wall and doorway leading into the large two stall shower on one side and the two stool partitioned toilet on the other. There was an access door at the far end and I opened it. Inside I found a huge 500 gallon water heater and a heating unit. No air conditioning for the cow hands.

This place was clean and livable. I went back outside and around to the end where all the utilities were connected. I opened the electrical circuit breaker box first and as I suspected all the breakers except one were off so I flipped each several times and left all of them on. The main breaker had never been shut off. The one that was left on was marked "pump" and I had an idea why it had been left on. Water would evaporate and could be refilled from the well, but if the pump was shut off for a long period of time it would dry out and all of the internal seals would be dry cracked and useless. A new pump costs about $1500 to $2000 and it was cheaper to just let it run!

The other breakers were kitchen, Kitchen, lights, and lights. Basic breakers. All were on now and I needed to test the water to make sure there wasn't a leak or too much rust build up in the old pipes. I found a faucet outside and turned it on. The water that came out was reddish brown for the first few seconds and then ran out crystal clear! That was very good. I next spotted the big tank of LPG and checked the valve. It was off too. I went back in and checked all the valves inside to make certain they were all off then returned and opened the main valve at the big tank.

Inside I lit a candle I found in a drawer in the kitchen and ran it along the pipe from the wall to the stove, no flame. I then walked along to the rear and did the same with the burner for the big hot water tank. No leaks. I looked carefully and found one long burner type heater in the main room and checked it too but found no leaks. I felt pretty good and returned and opened the valve to the hot water heater and pressed the red button on the valve and heard the little hiss so I lit the pilot light. I released the button and the pilot light stayed lit. I checked the thermostat and turned it up from 50 to 125 degrees and the burner popped on with a whoosh. I watched it for a minute or two and then went to check out the stove. Turned the valve and repeated the pilot light lighting for the oven and it too worked like a champ. All the burners lit. Nice!

I turned on both sink spigots and let the water run clear then turned them off. I went to the toilets and checked , they both were full and both flushed without a hitch. I crossed over and checked the showers, same thing, reddish for a few seconds and then crystal clear. I shut them off and headed back out to the kitchen and gave it one more try and the water came out clear on the first try. We were in business. I re-arranged a few of the bunks the way I wanted and figured it was all set.

I nearly ran up to the house and got back into the truck. I shuffled it over to the garage and started unloading in earnest. I got everything off except one box springs and one mattress and those I leaned against the side of the truck while I unloaded the bike. Once I was done it was nearing dark so I went to get Mother.

Mom was still busting her ass in the one bedroom and had made remarkable progress. It actually looked like we might be able to clean it tomorrow and move into it a day or two after that!

"Ready to give it up for today Mom?"

"We ain't sleeping here Son! I just couldn't get it done today and might not get it done tomorrow even if I have all day!" she was tired and it showed.

"It's okay Mom, we've got all week. Sammy ain't gonna give us no shit after what you did for his old man."

"I guess not, but I really wanted to be able to get this place where we could move in at least by tomorrow dammit!"

"Well I gotta go unload a couple of things down at the bunk house and I'll need your help to get them in so come on and let's get this one last thing done and go get cleaned up."

She wiped her forehead with her shirt tail and took a big sigh, "Yeah, I guess I'm all done in here for the night anyway, let's go!"

"You bring the car and follow me, okay Mom?" I knew she was tired and probably wouldn't even question the need for the car to be down there, and I was right, she just went over and got in without a single word and off we went.

I backed the truck close to the door and motioned for Mom to park the truck next to the truck.

"I didn't know this place was even out her Son." she said as she looked the building over.

"It might just surprise you Mom, go ahead on in while I get things ready to unload."

She went ahead of me and I just let her explore on her own while I drug the mattress and box springs onto the lift gate nad let them down. Mom was yelling at me.

"When did you do all this?"

"Mom, there really wasn't all that much to do, just a little flipping of some breakers and lighting pilot lights is all. Of course it all needs a little cleaning and dusting still."

"Holly shit there's hot water out here?"

"500 gallons of it honey!"

She hit me full on in a hug like I hadn't had in a very long time! "It's perfect!" she yelled.

"No it's not, there isn't any food and no dishes for us to eat from if we did have something to cook, but there is hot water for a shower and lots of it, and if you'll help me we can have a bed in here in a few minutes!"

She smiled at me then, "And we have our clothes in the car too!"

"Yes if we just unload and then go into town, return the truck and get your car to bring back, we'll have everything but food and we could stop at the Mart and get a few things just for tomorrow. I forgot to check the refrigerator so you might want to pop it open and see how bad it smells and if it's working!"

She opened the door and it was clean and cold and had very little odor. Whoever the last person out here was, was a good housekeeper!

It only took us a few minutes to set the box springs and mattress on the bunks I had arranged. They were sideways and the double bed arrangement fit just barely with a little room to spare. We unloaded the clothes and stored them in the shelves and open pipe hanging clothes space. The shelves were dusted off easily and didn't need much else surprisingly.

We were set up pretty nice out here and could now take our time cleaning and fixing up the big house. No rush, not any more. It was only a little after 6 when we got the bed set and the clothes unloaded. When we returned with the other car we would have everything else we needed except groceries and we'd make a stop before coming back for that. We each showered and changed and both felt fresh and renewed.

We were finally ready to begin our new life.

12