Million Dollar Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
She does it all for money and pleasure.
2.6k words
4.13
89.3k
29
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina put her shirt and skirt back on but Gordon held her bra and panties and told her she wouldn’t need them within the next 46 hours. Alfonse was left to clean up the after-sex mess in Gordon’s office while my wife and I were ushered back into the limo where Gordon handed us a drink each before telling his driver to go to a nearby swingers club he knew of.

We arrived at the club within 20 minutes and Gordon led us past the reception desk and straight through the hallway to the back of the building. There were a row of cubicles each with a large curtain across the entrance, some were open but most had the curtains closed. There were lights above the entrances, blue with “male” written beneath and red with “female”.

Gordon chose a cubicle between two that had their blue lights on and we stepped in and drew the curtains closed. I realized what kind of room we were in as soon as I saw the two large round holes cut through either side of the cubicle, I don’t think my wife knew what was about to happen though as she commented on the limited amount of space. Gordon reached up and pushed a button marked “female” and the small room lit up with a dull red glow, there was a blue glow shining through each of the holes in the walls.

A couple of faces appeared behind each hole as the men next door bent down to check who was in our cubicle, my wife’s sexy body must’ve pleased them because from one side came a loud appreciative, “Oh YEAH!” and from the other a wolf whistle followed by, “Foxy mama!”

My wife had a startled look on her face as she regarded each hole suspiciously before turning to Gordon and asking,

“What exactly happens in here?”

Gordon laughed and pointed down at one of the holes, my wife turned and looked down to see a hard cock poking lewdly through. Sabrina jumped as she felt a hand slip between her legs from the hole behind her as it made it’s way toward her pussy. Gordon winked at her as he sat on the small step that ran around the entire cubicle except for where the entrance was and said to her,

“Away you go honey, enjoy because those two are definitely about to!”

I put the two bags full of money on the floor, sat on them and watched as my wife smiled, bent forward and slipped her sweet lips over the cock in front of her while positioning her moist pussy against the hole behind her. I saw part of a chin come through the hole behind my wife as that guy proceeded to suck on Sabrina’s swollen clit and protruding labia undeterred by the obvious coating of sperm in and around my wife’s used entrance. I heard my wife sigh as her sensitive clit was licked, sucked and nibbled while she sucked, licked and stroked the cock in front of her.

Sabrina was in this position for some time before cumming all over the mouth, tongue and chin of the guy behind her. As her orgasm subsided I saw her reach between her legs to help guide the hard cock that had appeared at her rear. She rubbed the head of it all around her hot slit and then pushed back against it, taking the entire length deep into her cunt. A loud sigh issued from the cubicle behind Sabrina as the guy in there enjoyed the feel of my wife’s hot wet pussy swallowing his throbbing tool.

The man in front began thrusting urgently through the hole into Sabrina’s mouth as he started to cum. My wife was swallowing as much of the gushing liquid flooding her mouth as she could but there was still a lot dribbling down her chin and onto the floor. The guy behind her pulled out and blasted a huge load all over her ass and pussy before sliding his cock back into my wife’s cum drenched vagina and continuing to slowly fuck her. Sabrina stood and the semi-soft cock inside her slid out with a slurp and dangled against the wall before it was withdrawn from the hole altogether. My wife smiled at me as she slid her skirt back into place then turned to Gordon and asked,

“What’s next sweetie? Gawd, I haven’t been eaten out like that in ages! That was wonderful, I wonder what those guys look like?” Then she kissed me and asked if I was enjoying the activities too?

“Yes, very much. But not as much as you I’d wager?” My wife smiled and winked at me.

Gordon pulled the curtain open and we stepped out into the hallway. The two guys who’d just finished fucking my wife were waiting by their cubicles and when they saw Sabrina they both told her how hot and sexy she was and how they’d enjoyed every minute inside her. My wife told them that she’d enjoyed it just as much and rubbed her pussy through her skirt teasingly as she licked her lips. Both guys groaned as we dragged my wife away down the corridor, out of the club and back into the limousine.

It was now 10pm which left 44 hours before my wife earned her million dollars. Gordon directed his driver to take us to a nightclub called “The Odyssey” then we settled back in comfort as we laughed and joked about what had happened so far and what was to come.

The nightclub was packed full of people dancing, drinking and having a good time, I left the bags in the limousine. We made our way through to the bar and ordered some drinks. As we stood there drinking Gordon explained what he wanted my wife to do next. He told her that she was to find a guy or guys that she liked, take them out the back alley and let them fuck her. The catch was that she had to have her pussy, ass and mouth filled with cum AND have a load blown all over her tits. My wife started to say something but Gordon interrupted her,

“The guy or guys you choose must be total strangers to you!” He laughed as my wife pretended to pout and then giggled.

“Damn, thought that was going to be an easy one!” she said.

Sabrina swallowed the rest of her drink in one gulp and then waved at us as she disappeared into the crowd, Gordon and I made our way slowly to the main doors and exited the club. We walked around the back and stood in the shadows as we waited for my wife to appear. We were there for over an hour before we heard footsteps approaching then a woman giggling and saying,

“No no, not here, be patient you horny bastards!”

My wife stumbled into the light in the back alley as four guys fumbled after her. One was a short latino guy with a solid build, two were Caucasian both slim with dirty blonde hair and the last was a well-toned black man about 6’4. Gordon and I were impressed, all were very handsome and in their early twenties at most. My wife was trying without success to keep their hands out of her skirt and finally broke free long enough to hold her hand up and say urgently,

“Stop, there is plenty of time! I want to fuck you all but first I want all of you to drop your pants and show me what you’ve got.” She smiled and raised her shirt revealing her luscious tits and their swollen nipples.

A split second later four guys stood in front of my wife with erect cocks sticking out at her. Sabrina licked her lips and that was all it took, four lusting males surrounded her and began to explore her body with their lips, hands and fingers. One dropped to his knees in front of my wife and pushed her legs apart as his head disappeared beneath her skirt, another had Sabrina’s tits in his hands and was busy sucking and biting her nipples.

The black guy was kissing my wife’s eager mouth as the last man pulled her skirt up from behind and grabbed her ass cheeks roughly in both hands. These guys were all over my wife and she was all over them, her feet were off the ground as they lifted her and she clung to their hard bodies.

The guys made a make-shift bed on the ground with their clothes and lay my wife on it, I heard her gasp loudly as the latino guy rammed his cock into her slippery cunt. Sabrina wrapped her legs around this stranger as he pounded her pussy from above. A hard white cock slid over her lips as one of the blonde guys lay alongside her head, she grabbed his cock and sucked it greedily.

“I want someone in my ass!” My wife said hoarsely before shoving the cock in her face back into her mouth.

The other white guy lay down beside her with his hard young cock sticking straight up. Sabrina tapped the latino guy on the shoulder and whispered in his ear, “Hey honey, pull that nice cock out for a second please? You can slip it straight back in as soon as I have my ass full ok?” The guy pumped his cock into her a few more times then slid it out slowly and rocked back onto his heels.

My wife climbed to her feet and started to squat over the guy lying on his back but was pulled backwards onto the guys face as he licked her asshole and made it all wet with saliva. Sabrina moved to one knee above the cock that was pointing straight at her tight pink asshole and reached between her open legs to guide the cock into her as she sat down on it. She groaned as she impaled herself upon this guys tool and began working it into her ass slowly. As she did this the latino guy stood and fed his cock into my wife’s mouth, soon Sabrina was riding the cock in her ass with fervor.

My wife lay back on the guy below her and pulled her legs up allowing us all to see her ass full of cock and her gaping pussy yearning for male company. The Latino guy decided to keep fucking Sabrina’s mouth from the side, which left either the black guy or the other white fella the duties of filling my wife’s hot cunt. The black guy moved first, he knelt between my wife’s spread legs and rubbed the head of his large tool against her swollen clit. My wife reached down and stroked the big black cock that was at her entrance and guided it into her hungry pussy.

The scenario in front of me was amazing, here was my sweet wife with a mouth full of cock, her ass being pounded from below and a large black cock sliding into her cunt from above and another guy wanking himself above her. My wife was a writhing mass of cock and hole for the next half hour or so until the guy in her ass suddenly gripped her hips and exploded inside her. The latino guy grabbed my wife by the hair and pushed his cock in way down her throat until her nose was buried in his pubic hair, then he emptied his balls down her throat grunting with each shot.

My wife stiffened as she started to cum, her body shuddered violently as these guys continued fucking her, bringing her orgasm after orgasm in her first multi-orgasm ever. The latino guy rolled away and lay gasping beside my wife as the guy wanking above her descended and started rubbing his pre-cum wet cockhead all over her tits before slipping his tool into my wife’s cum-dripping mouth.

The cock in Sabrina’s ass had softened and slipped out with a rush of sperm. The black guy was still pounding his long hard cock into my wife’s stretched pussy as the guy in her mouth started to cum. My wife pulled her mouth off the guys throbbing cock and said,

“Cum all over my tits, soak them in cum!”

The guy obliged, huge streams of cum erupted from his cock and splashed all over my wife’s creamy tits. My wife moaned and massaged her tits as the guy above her kept cumming and cumming creating pools between her soft breasts.

Suddenly the black guy grabbed my wife’s legs and pushed them back onto her chest roughly as he began to thrust his cock in and out faster. My wife’s cunt was slick with her own juices as this black man fucked her harder and harder.

“Fuck me hard you black bastard! Pump my cunt full of black seed, fill my body with cum!” My wife cried out as she felt another orgasm building.

“I’m gonna fill your little slut-hole like it’s never been filled before you pretty white bitch! I’m gonna drown your cunt in black sperm!” The black guy growled in my wife’s ear.

My wife screamed as her hips rose to meet the thrusting black monster in her pussy and her orgasm rushed through her. Sabrina’s nails raked along the back of the man fucking her so thoroughly as her eyelids fluttered and her body shivered with pleasure. The black guy tensed between my wife’s legs as he sighed long and loud.

“Oh fuck, you beautiful white slut…”

I could see his balls contracting up and down as he filled my wife’s vagina with his sperm. He collapsed on top of my wife with his cock still buried deep inside her well-fucked pussy as she kissed him and writhed beneath him enjoying the feel of the pulsating cock inside of her.

The black guy between Sabrina’s legs raised himself until he was in a good position to watch as he slowly pulled his cock out of my wife’s well-used cunt, her labia clung to the long thick black shaft as it slid out. White streaks of cum trailed along the sides of the large black tool that suddenly slid with a slurp from Sabrina’s stretched hole. The black guy stood and held out his hand to my wife who was still lying there with her legs spread and her cunt gaping wide. She reached for the hand and was assisted to stand.

“Oh my gosh!” she said as copious amounts of cum ran from her vagina in rivulets to pool at the ground between her legs.

The black guy pulled her close and asked her to come home with him but Sabrina shook her head and said,

“Thank you for the invitation sweetie, but I have to meet someone, sorry.”

She smiled at the guy holding her and kissed him passionately before pulling her skirt back into place and then bending down to find her shirt amongst the clothes she’d been lying on. When she was dressed again she thanked the other guys and kissed each of them goodbye before walking back to where the limo was parked.

Gordon and I rushed back to the limousine as soon as the four guys who’d just fucked my wife had disappeared. Sabrina was waiting for us in the back seat with a huge smile and her legs wide open revealing her freshly fucked pussy to the two of us.

“God you were great!” Gordon said as he traced his finger around my wife’s stretched opening. I agreed and gazed lustfully at the cum-filled vagina that Gordon was fingering gently. Gordon said,

“Ok, back to my hotel driver.”

By the time we got to the hotel it was 1:50am, Sabrina headed for the shower and then joined Gordon and I in the spa pool and we relaxed back with a bottle of wine…