Mind Games

Story Info
A jilted lover takes "control" over his ex.
2.2k words
4.09
98.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fredrick was ecstatic. He had halfway bullied himself into thinking that the whole thing was just a farce and that it would never get here. It wasn’t that he actually believed that the thing would work, but he half-heartedly convinced himself that it would.

It was pathetic; really, here he was a flesh and blood eighteen-year-old senior with an IQ right off the charts, grades that just wouldn’t quit, and a snappy car.

He bought and paid for it with his own money, of course. He had several jobs that had lasted him from the age of eight… and each time he would put some of the money that he’d made into the car fund, the college fund, and the fun fund.

As he got older though, the fun fund seemed to go slightly awry, and most of it seemed to focus directly upon his getting into college, and getting a car.

The car happened first, $27,000 dollars of his hard saved money went into a nice little Ford that he felt mighty proud to drive around in, and yet the dating scene for him was still the mystifying one that most annoyed him.

His friends had taken it upon themselves to at first, fixing him up with dates, and then when most of the female population of Glenview high would bail upon him, then, secondly ridiculing him.

Affronted, Fredrick settled into the niche of being a bookworm, content to lie in musty, hallways with isles and isles of books surrounding him. He figured that if he wouldn’t be able to have the women come, than he would improve his mind. Perhaps the brain would succeed where looks had failed.

Yet, most dates went the same…

“Hello, my Name is Fred.”

“Hi” Bored look…get up and walk away. It was getting to the point that poor Fredrick was getting dejected. He wandered aimlessly through the stacks, trying to find something that would make women fall in love with him instantly, or something that would make them forget all about the fact that he was, well, still, a nerd.

It was in the far back part of the reference section that he came across a large greenish cloth covered tomb. The pages were all worn and gray. He had found something that piqued his interest.

He scanned over the cover of the book, just to make sure that he really was reading it right… Easy hypnotism to fool your friends and family.

The subject matter, was of course intriguing, but the question would be, was it all that it seemed or was, he yet again going to get burned in the matter of love? Only time would tell.

He quickly snatched the book from its place upon the shelves and decided to go to the reading room, and give it a scan.

So you want o learn to hypnotize…

The first sentence read.

“Seems easy enough to understand.” Fred thought to himself and continued to read a bit more.

The pathway to hypnotism is to realize that you cannot make someone do something that they would not ordinarily do. That is to say, that you cannot have your best friend murder their boyfriend, or pull a bank heist. However, there are several things that you can get a person to do that are just down right funny, and these can be exploited as so. For example, having your best friend bark like a dog in front of forty people. We all have barked like a dog, a very childish behavior, nonetheless, but funny still. Therefore it is not uncommon for someone who is hypnotized to bark like a dog.

“OK, I’m understanding this…” Fred left the reading area of the room and decided to check the book out.

The librarian noted his choice of selection, and smiled at him. “Having a party?”

“Nope, just something to do to entertain the locals if and when any locals need entertaining.”

“Ah, I see.” Said the librarian with a smile. She quickly scanned his card, and the book that he wanted to check out, typing something into the computer. “There you go. It’ll be due in a month.”

“All right, thank-you.” Fred took the book in his arms and headed home. He wanted to wait until he was in the privacy of his own room to go ahead and read the informative material.

The most crucial part of your selection is getting someone that you think would be most susceptible to your thought probing and suggestive dialogue. If there is someone in particular that you would like to use, check him or her out thoroughly. See what kind of material they are reading, or if they are reading at all. This will give you the common indicator if someone’s mind is uncluttered enough to have the process work on them. THE PROCESS involves getting a common object, and having the SUBJECT that you want to hypnotize stare intently at the said subject. Once they are fixated on the said subject, begin to talk to them in a soothing tone. Not an excitable tone, mind you, but a calming one. Get them fixated on something say, a shiny watch, or a ring or something that fixates their attention, talk to them softly and calmly and have them focus only on that object that you are maneuvering. If the process works correctly the eyes will begin to dilate and the person will become highly suggestible to most any command.

Some people might think that they are unable to be hypnotized, and this might be very true. However, if the mind is susceptible enough, the person will easily do anything that you ask of them, yet if it is too outlandish, than they will sufficiently deny it out of habit. In other words, you cannot get someone to do something that they would not normally do.”

“Ah, makes loads of sense.” Fred continued to read the book a little further in, until he had decided he’d gleaned whatever it was that he needed too, and placed the book away. He went over into his mother’s old dresser drawers, and came up with a medallion.

It was gold leaf, and about the size of a pocket watch. He quickly took it to a jewelers to have it cleaned an appraised. While on his way to the jewelers, Fred stopped into the pizzeria nearby.

In one of the booths was a very beautiful, young woman. She was in a pair of jeans and was wearing a very tight-halter top. Fred all but salivated when he saw her, he knew that she had to be the one, knew that this was the moment that he was looking at her that she would have to be the one. It was decided by fate.

He started the engagement early, catching her eye.

She looked over to him and nodded.

He concentrated, reviewing all of the materials that he’d looked over on hypnosis.

He caught her eye, and walked over to her.

“Hello. My names Fredric, Fred for short. I was wondering if you’d care to go out and get something to drink… uh, that is if you’re interested at all?”

She smiled at him. “My name is Bethany, and sure. I can always be convinced to go out with a fellow as long as they are buying the booze. Shall we go on sailor?” She held out his arm to him, which Fred gratefully took.

The two of them walked over to a nightclub called “Gendarme.” Fred could tell from the music that was going on, that it would be doubtful that he’d like it. However, Bethany pulled him further into the club.

“Come on, don’t be such a stick in the mud.” Bethany teased him.

Fred felt as his ears started to redden, and decided that Bethany would be perfect for what he had planned. No one made fun of him, least of all a girl. He made sure that they got a seat way in the back.

The smoke and the smell of booze, was almost rustic.

“So.” Asked Bethany, “What is it that you do?”

“Well…” Fred explained. “I work part time at a greenhouse, the other time I go to school.”

Bethany’s smile dropped lightly. “Oh.” She didn’t help to hide the disappointment.

“I can do some magic…” Fred explained eagerly, sounding more like an eight year old, than an eighteen year old. “Want to see?”

“Sure, lay it on me.” Bethany held up her hand to order another beer.

Fred pulled out the medallion. “Isn’t it great?”

In all honesty, the medal looked fantastic.

Bethany’s eyes went from a dulled gray hue, to a bright blue, sparkling with interest. “That’s really neat. Can I see it?”

“Sure.” Fred made like he was going to give it to he, but started to send it pendulum-like back and forth.

Bethany’s eyes followed it like a hawk. At first she was slightly pissed off that this guy was acting too much like a spoiled brat. ‘After all… he was the one that brought the stupid medallion out.”

“Watch the medallion, see how it shines. Pulsing in the light?” He twisted the strap of the medallion so that it twirled and convulsed in front of Bethany’s eyes.

Her eyes were big and wide, and Fred could see that her pupils were already beginning to dilate.

Fred was beside himself; surely it couldn’t be that easy! He had to think of something, anything, just to see if the process was going to work.

“Bark like a dog.”

He waited for a moment and sure enough a few seconds later, Bethany opened up her mouth and barked like a dog. “Yipp, yipp, yipp. Grrowf.”

“Do a hand stand.”

Bethany bent at the waist, placed her hand on the floor, and easily hefted her weight up, and over her head. Fred was pleased to see that her skirt lay down, exposing her white “Hanes Her Way” panties.

Lust overwhelmed Fred, and he decided to see how daring Bethany really was. “Stand back up.”

Bethany took her weight off of her hands and stood back up.

“Bethany, you are now hot, so very hot. You can feel the heat as it pours off of you.”

Bethany started to wave her hand in front of her as if she was trying to fan herself.

“I think that you would be much more comfortable with those garments off. That jacket and dress does seem too confining, don’t you think?”

“This dress really is too confining. I must take it off.” She put her hand on the zipper of the dress and pulled it down as fast as the teeth would allow. She stepped out of the garment and laid it upon the floor. Her jacket followed suit.

“Bethany… can you hear me Bethany?”

“Yes.”

“Can I ask you a favor, Bethany?”

“Yes.”

“Would you give something to me, Bethany?”

“What is it?”

“Would you mind giving your panties to me, they just are so cute…” Fred grinned like a child who was just about to have Christmas every day.

Bethany stuck her thumbs into her panties and slid them down, past her hips and thighs, past her knees, and then down to her feet. She daintily stepped out of them and walked over to Fred handing them to him as casually as if she were going to hand him his lunch at a drive-in. Bethany stayed standing like she was, completely oblivious to the fact that she had just stripped and was now standing naked from the waist down in a heavily populated bar.

“Touch yourself.”

Robotically, Bethany’s hand went over to her pubic hair, and started to gently stroke it, her fingers coming closer and closer to her cliterous, and vaginal lips with every movement. In seconds her middle finger was disappearing into her folds.

Fred leaned in and watched from only inches away as the girl that he’d been fantasizing about, brought herself to orgasm.

“Uhhh… uhhh…” Bethany moaned enjoying the release that she was giving herself.

Fred too was enjoying it, quite evident from the hardening of his cock, and the droplets of pre-cum staining his jeans. He knew that there was only one thing that was left for him to do, and that was the one thing that he’d wanted to do since he’d studied the book.

But not in front of these prying eyes.

He took Bethany outside; the glazed look still pasted upon her face. The male patrons groaning in non-appreciation, while the females clapped. Bethany’s skirt remained inside.

Fred reached out and caressed her breasts. They were hard and peaked to the touch. Fred felt himself going for his zipper, and he wondered if he would be able to control himself. He stood there for a moment.

Pants halfway between up and down, before deciding to go through with it all the way. He thrust his pants down and his engorged cock sprung out.

Gently, he teased Bethany’s folds with the tip of his penis. She wasn’t quite ready yet.

“You will become very, very wet.”

Seconds later she was dripping, and Fred eased himself into her. They did it standing up, Fred holding her buttocks in his hands for balance. He thrust into her again and again, until at last Bethany felt her vaginal lips spasm around him. His cock was already swollen and ready to pop, and in moments he was jetting his seed up into her.

Satiated, Fred eased her down, back onto the floor. “You will now get dressed and remember nothing of our encounter.”

Bethany walked back into the shop, and smiled. “Don’t that fool know, that you can’t hypnotize anyone unless they want to be.”