Mindy's Escapades Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind began to reel. "Anything?"

Mindy looked at me and said, "Anything within reason." She paused, smiled at me and then said, "No, I do mean anything. You wouldn't ask me to something completely crazy or anything that would endanger me...so yes, anything. What are you going to do with your new found power big boy?"

"Well to begin with, I want you to give me a blowjob right here in the back yard just like you did Michael."

She smiled as she moved toward me. It won't be exactly like Michael's because I can't take you all the way down, but it will be close."

"I already have ideas of what to do with my new found power. You already know I have a very vivid imagination when it comes to sex. Michael still thinks we had you fooled. Although he heard your invitation to dinner, he didn't believe it was actually directed to him. I think I'll invite him over for dinner. In the mean time, I'll be thinking of something."

Mindy smiled a very nervous smile and then said, "OK. When are you going to tell him I know it was actually him?"

"I'll explain it to him when I go ask him to dinner."

Michael was surprised we didn't actually get away with our scheme when I told him the whole story. He accepted our invitation to dinner.

A little before 7:00 Mindy came into the living room wearing a very short, yellow dress with spaghetti straps holding it all on. It took her two hours to take a bath, put on make-up and slip on the tiny dress, but it was worth it.

Michael came over and we stood outside drinking while I cooked steaks. Mindy sat on the table next to us showing us that without a doubt all she had on was the tiny, thin dress that I knew I could drop to the ground in two seconds just by releasing the two spaghetti straps. We laughed about our great plan and told Mindy after a case of beer each it sounded feasible.

"I'll let you in on another little secret after dinner Michael," I laughingly told him.

"I can't wait," he said laughing.

Nothing had been discussed with Mindy. I really wanted my request to her to be a surprise and to find out if she really meant anything.

After dinner we sat in the living room and had a few drinks. Michael sat in the overstuffed chair and Mindy and I sat across from him on the sofa.

"Mindy and I have a unique relationship," I began.

"No shit," Michael responded. "Tell me more."

"Mindy will do anything sexually that I ask her to do."

"Anything? Bullshit."

"I'm prepared to show you if you're game."

"Hell yes, I'm game."

Mindy sat next to me with a look I'm not sure I can describe. It was a cross between shock and disbelief. I don't think she thought my new found power would begin tonight.

I leaned Mindy over to me and whispered to her exactly what I wanted her to do. The look of shock filled her face, so I asked her, "You did say anything sexual. Have you changed your mind? It's ok if you have, just let me know."

"No, I meant anything. I just wasn't expecting it this soon."

"Well," I said.

Mindy smiled, but she was nervous. She got off the sofa and crawled across the floor on her hand and knees giving Michael a beautiful view down her low cut dress and me a great view of her ass. When she got to his chair she took the drink out of his hand and placed it on the table. She instantly turned back around, unsnapped his shorts, unzipped them and pulled his dick out. She began a repeat performance from earlier in the afternoon. Michael just looked at me dumbfounded and then smiled.

She gave him a blowjob for about five minutes and then stood up, reached for his hands, and indicated she wanted him to stand up. She then took his pants completely off, then his shirt and asked him to lie on his back on the rug. Mindy stood over him with one foot on each side of his stomach, dropped her dress, stepped out of it and sat on his stomach. She slid up his chest and then began to straddle his face. Wet spots showed on his stomach where she sat. Michael grabbed her ass and sat her straight down on his mouth. Mindy faced me and smiled as she rode his tongue for at least five minutes. She then rose up, slid back down his body and impaled herself on his dick. She rode him hard for a good fifteen minutes while he rotated sucking her nipples. At the verge and in almost desperation he asked her where she wanted it.

"Fill my hot pussy with your cum Michael."

He did almost instantly after her request.

Mindy left him lying on the floor and came over to me. She motioned for me to lie on my back on the sofa, ripped my pants off and climbed on me exactly as she did Michael. The feeling of her soaking wet pussy filled with another man's cum wasn't something I'd ever felt before, but it felt great and the whole situation was extremely exciting. Unfortunately for me, I came in about five minutes. She rode me until there was nothing left.

Michael came over to the sofa, picked Mindy up and laid her on her back on the area rug and then he did something I've never been able to do. He began licking her pussy again. Mindy was going nuts and squirmed under his mouth almost as if she was trying to get away. In about five minutes she came again and almost immediately began pushing his head away. He laid beside her for a couple of minutes giving her a chance to recover and then rolled over on top of her. I watched from five feet away as he ran his fat dick up and down her slit and slowly buried it all the way in. Sitting on the sofa I watched as his dick pumped in and out of her and she wrapped her legs around his back trying to get even more in. In a few minutes they exploded together.

We all sat on the rug, finished our drink and talked a few minutes before he went home. "I don't mean to be offensive," I said to Michael, "But I didn't think a guy your age could get it up so many times in one day."

He laughed and said, "Neither did I. I haven't had sex since my wife died seven years ago."

"No shit? Seven years without sex?" Mindy and I almost said together.

"It's true."

12