Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat in the driver's seat for a moment, his mouth tight and his eyes closed, before leaning forward to start the engine. He had yet to speak to me and didn't seem inclined to meet my concerned gaze. He revved the engine and put it in gear. As we sped away I wondered what to say to take his anger away. I never imagined we would spend our first Valentine's Day arguing.

It was late and the streets were empty. When we came to a stop at a traffic light I wordlessly reached over to grab his warm hand, squeezing softly, searching his face for some clue to his feelings. He pulled my hand to his lips, kissing gently. I could feel his hot breath tickle my hand. He looked into my eyes as he flicked his tongue firmly across each of my fingertips in speculative suggestion.

His lusty gaze moved to my body, eyes roving down to my black strappy heals-then up my bare legs-across my flat belly-to the top of my strapless dress. My breasts, pushed high, were heaving in response to his suggestive kisses. He released my hand and traced his fingertips across my lips, slowly down my neck, to my breast, grasping and feeling its weight through my dress. Fondling gently, he spoke. "Do you have any idea how long my flight was knowing that you were wearing that incredibly sexy dress . . . in a dance club all night without me . . . knowing that all the men must be . . . must be . . . ogling you . . . scheming to take you home and . . . and . . ." He couldn't finish the sentence. He was so upset he could hardly get the words out. "You should have seen the way that guy was checking you out!"

I had seen the way Brad had looked at me and I can't say I disagreed with Mark's assessment. Mark looked at me, jealousy in his eyes, and then kissed me hard like he had at the club, his tongue seeking mine possessively. The gentle fondling stopped. He was now squeezing and kneading my breast roughly until I gasped from the unexpected pressure. My eyes sprang open to meet his fevered stare. His groping stopped abruptly and he dropped his hand quickly, eyes back on the road. He ran his finger across his lower lip, wiping at the wetness of our kiss, and set his mouth in a stern line again. He stepped hard on the gas.

I crossed my arms on my chest, one hand gently cupping my breast. I stared away from him, out the window, thinking that I should be mad at his rough treatment and ridiculous misinterpretation of events. Even though our sex was often spirited, Mark had never handled me with aggression. He hadn't actually hurt me, but my nipple throbbed lightly and my breast felt hot and flushed. I squirmed slightly in my seat, pressing my legs together and softly rubbed my breast. I realized that I was feeling somewhat turned on by his jealous treatment. Suddenly I was desperate for him to take me home, to possess me, to own me. Looking over at his profile, jaw tight with anger, I knew I wouldn't be the dominant one in bed tonight after all.

Mark slowed the car as he turned onto his drive, winding down the road flanked by huge old cedars and maples trees. The windows of his sprawling renovated ranch style house were dark, the only illumination coming from the sconce above the glass double front doors.

He parked in the driveway and came around to open my door, offering his hand to help me out of the car. "I've got your bag," he said quietly. We walked in silence to the front door and he dropped my hand while he fumbled for the key. He swung the door open, stepping back, allowing me to walk in first. I hung my coat on the hook next to the large framed full-length mirror in the entry. I took a deep breath preparing myself for the conversation I knew was to come.

"Mark," I started. Before I could turn around and finish my sentence, his hands gripped my waist roughly pulling me back against his chest. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as he brushed my long hair off my shoulder and hungrily kissed the sensitive hollow of my neck. "I missed you Mark," I whispered.

"How much did you miss me?" he said darkly, tauntingly. He felt his way down from my waist, stopping between my legs, his sure hand rubbing and squeezing my aching core. "Mmmmissed . . .so much . . . oh . . . so good," was all I could manage in response.

He moved me right in front of the mirror, the porch light shining through the glass doors, illuminating my silhouette, as he continued his ministrations. He watched the reflection of my face, my desire evident, as he stroked and teased me through the fabric. His glittering eyes traveled over me, calculating.

The next thing I knew his hands had grasped the fabric of my dress, forcefully stripping the bodice down to my hips so that I stood half naked in front of the mirror. One side of the black and pink bra had come down too leaving one breast exposed, the large dark circle of my nipple standing out in contrast against the paleness of my skin. His hands slid up my bare stomach, grabbing my breasts, pushing them together and apart as he watched in the mirror. He reached down and in one quick motion pulled my dress the rest of the way down so it lay puddled at my feet. As I bent to step out of my dress, he unclasped my bra, letting it fall. I was standing in front of the full-length mirror in my panties and heels.

"You are so beautiful Jenn," he said huskily as he looked at me in the mirror, "So damn sexy and beautiful." He turned me around, pulling me close, his hands roving up and down my body caressing me hungrily. He began to say something else, but I cut him off, kissing his full lips, needing that intimate wet bond. "For . . . my . . . eyes . . . only," he murmured angrily between kisses, grabbing and squeezing my ass with every word, "Mine."

He bent slightly, effortlessly picking me up, wrapping my legs around him. I could feel his hard excitement press against my thin panties. I glanced at our reflection in the mirror, his hands clinging to my ass, my near nakedness pressed against his fully clothed body. I felt wanton and naughty and very sexy. I began to unbutton his shirt, my fingers fumbling in haste, as he carried me to his bedroom. I wanted him naked and inside of me within seconds of being on that bed.

Apparently he had a different plan. He flicked on the light as we entered his room and walked over to his closet, reaching in and yanking the long sturdy tie off his robe. We fell onto the bed, my legs still wrapped around him, his weight pressing me firmly against the sheets. We began kissing fervently, my lips sucking and biting at his. "Fuck me Mark," I said desperately.

He pulled himself up on his knees, straddling me, holding me still while he quickly wrapped the long tie around my wrists, knotting the fabric so that my hands were useless. He then grabbed my wrists, leaning over me, and lifted them above my head. I realized, as he fumbled above me, that he was tying my hands to the headboard.

"Mark," I said laughing. "What are you doing?" He sat back straddling me again, admiring his handiwork. His smiled a naughty half-smile and didn't answer. His unbuttoned shirt fell open exposing the smooth hard skin of his chest. He slowly began pulling it off his shoulders exposing the well-defined muscles of his chest, and let it fall onto the floor. He ran his hands down my body, tweaking my nipples, before standing up to undo his belt, slowly pulling it out of the loops. I felt helpless and vulnerable as I lay sprawled in front of him, watching him undress.

"Mark, I want you. Come down here. Please. Let me touch you." I pulled at my bonds helplessly, but couldn't release myself. "You are mine, Jenn," he growled. "I don't know how many men were leering at you tonight, but I'm insanely jealous. I intend to show you how "mine" you are and I plan to take my time about it." He unzipped his pants, pulling them down, underwear and all, so that he stood naked in front of me.

He was ready for me, no doubt about it. In general, I never thought of a cock as being a particularly attractive body part, but Mark's was beautiful. His was long, but not excessively so. For me the "bigger is better" phrase wasn't about length. What I loved most was his thickness. He was a tight fit, but I was always wet and ready for him, so his size was never a problem. He filled me completely when we joined and I constantly craved the slick hot friction we made together.

I looked naughtily into his eyes and spread my legs in invitation. "Not yet," he eyed me sternly. "I want my Valentine dessert first." He climbed on the bed, bracing his arms on either side of my hips and bent down to tongue my belly button. "Very nice," he whispered appreciatively, admiring my new panties at close range. "You'll have to wear these for me again."

He ran his tongue across the satin, and buried his face between my thighs rubbing his nose and mouth back and forth, breathing in deeply. "You smell so good, baby. Mmm . . . I want to taste you." He hooked his hands in my panties and jerked them down my hips, like he was tearing the wrapping off a wonderful surprise. His surprise! I had forgotten. I strained to see his face, watching for his reaction.

He slipped my underwear over my feet leaving me clad only in my heels now. His fingernails lightly scratched up the backs of my bent thighs leaving a wake of goose bumps; he pulled my legs up and spread me open. I trembled expectantly as he began kissing and licking between my thighs toward my pussy, already dripping with anticipation. I felt him freeze suddenly and while I couldn't see his face, I heard him moan with desire. I smiled. He loved it! He dove at my pussy, licking seductively up my smooth slit, exploring the new texture with his tongue and lapping up my flowing juices. I groaned over and over in pleasure. "Sohot!" he mumbled, not willing to tear himself away from my pussy to speak clearly.

I felt myself losing control and desperately wanted Mark thrusting deep inside of me. I bucked my hips suggestively, but he gripped my hips, his fingers digging into my flesh, and said firmly, "No - be still. I'm not done yet." His tongue began slowly circling my clit over and over and over again. God, he knew this drove me crazy! Faster circling now. "Mmmm . . . Mark . . . god . . . ohhh . . ." I couldn't form a coherent sentence.

I heard him chuckle as he flicked his tongue quickly on the tip of my bud, then thrust it in and out of my dripping hole, and then circled my clit again repeatedly. He continued eating my pussy relentlessly, circling, flicking, thrusting, until I was moaning and panting continually, pulling at my bonds, rolling my head back and forth on the pillow.

I felt my orgasm building, the tingling heat beginning to spread down my thighs. He was straining to hold me still now so that he could eat me with exacting precision. He slid a finger into my wet hole and began stroking and pressing my g-spot rhythmically while still torturing me unforgivingly with his tongue. The searing pulse of my orgasm shook me, each wave stronger than the last, the sensations rippling out from my pussy, tingling down my thighs and up to my nipples, the waves crashing up and down, back and forth, as I cried out in pleasure. My toes curled in my trembling heals. Gradually the rocking of my hips subsided and he rested his cheek on my small triangle of hair, breathing in the scent of my orgasm. After a few moments he looked up at me, his eyes dark with excitement, and said quietly, "Best dessert I've ever had." I smiled slightly and closed my eyes, too weak for speech, and felt my racing heart begin to slow.

I came to myself again as I felt the soft bed compress and shake as he climbed over me pressing his body on top of mine. I felt the hard need of him lying in wait between my legs and we began kissing, the tangy sweet taste of my pleasure passing from his tongue to mine. "Untie me now?" I asked as he paused for a moment.

"No. I'm going to have my way with you," he murmured into my ear. "Open your eyes. Look at me." He stared intensely into my eyes. "Enjoy that, did you?" he asked, one brow arched deviously.

"You know I did," I said feeling my cheeks flush, recalling my noisy response to his attentions, "I always do."

He ran his fingers through my hair, grasping it and pulling my head to the side so he could lick and kiss the hollow of my neck. "Do you think dance club boy could eat your pussy like that?" he whispered evilly, the predatory gleam back in his eyes. He circled and flicked his tongue on my neck as a reminder, like I needed one. "Has any man ever eaten your pussy like that, making you writhe and moan out of control?"

"Untie me now!" I exclaimed, embarrassed by his teasing. I twisted my wrists futilely. "I don't think so," he said with finality.

He began kissing me urgently and I felt his hips begin to move, his cock sliding up and down my slit, covering him in my juices. He closed his eyes, concentrating, as he rubbed his dick between my pussy lips, nudging my clit at the top of each stroke. I moaned and felt my pulse quicken again. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders leaving me open and vulnerable to his assault. He held his cock in one hand, swirling the fat head around my aching wet hole, circling, circling, but not entering, sliding up to tease my clit before coming down again to tease my hole.

"Fuck me. Now . . . please," I gasped. I was desperate. Maybe begging would help? "Please, I'll do anything. Please . . . please?"

"Answer my question," he said, continuing his torturous movements, waiting for my reply. He was in complete control of my body; I was bound and under his mercy.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I groaned, "I've been dying for you to fuck me all week, and now you won't!" I started to get mad. He couldn't force me to answer and I decided to assert myself the only way I could. "I'm not going to answer," I said acidly. "You know anyway."

I unexpectedly felt three quick hard slaps on my bottom and I squealed in surprise. My skin felt hot and prickly where he'd spanked me, but he immediately began gently stroking the hot spot, which caused a flood of fresh wetness to seep out of my pussy. This was new. He smiled nastily as he felt the rush of wetness between my legs, his strokes spreading the fresh lubrication all around my pussy. I was slick from my triangle all the way down to my ass cheeks.

"You enjoyed that," he said surprised. "I'll keep doing it until you answer."

I wouldn't mind him spanking me again, but not incessantly, so I submitted and answered his question. "No man has ever eaten me like you do," I whispered, not meeting his curious gaze. I looked up into his eyes, then, and said more boldly, "You make me so damn hot that I can't control myself."

Mark's eyes gleamed with satisfaction. "Dance club boy got pretty hot and bothered watching your tits jiggle. Can't say I blame him, the bastard. I get hot watching them bounce when we fuck. I'm going to get behind and really make you move." All thought left me as he began licking and sucking my hard nipples, flicking his tongue over the tips, my clit throbbing with an electric jolt each time. He grabbed the black heals off my feet, chucking them onto the floor, as he lowered my legs from his shoulders.

Not being able to maneuver myself with bound hands, he put his arm under me and swiftly flipped me over off my back. He lifted me up on my knees bringing my pussy to the perfect height for his penetration. He spread my legs wide with his knees, circled his cock head around my steaming hole, before sinking his wonderful hardness to the hilt in one firm thrust. We groaned in satisfaction.

He began screwing me in earnest, pulling out slowly and then thrusting in quickly in a steady rhythm. Each time he pulled out, my pussy would grasp his cock in protest, begging him not to go. The tight slick friction felt divine. When fully embedded, he would rotate his hips, his thick cock teasing every inch of me, before retreating again.

My breasts were swinging out of control beneath me. I arched my back, tossing my long hair, feeling sexy and indecent knowing it turned him on so much. He reached his hands under me, his fingers loosely cupping my breasts, letting my nipples rub against his palms as they bounced, tweaking and rolling them between his fingertips now and again. "You feel so good, baby . . . so hot and wet."

He screwed me until my senses reeled. Smell, sound, sight, touch were mixed into a heated blur. The air was humid, filled with the spicy-sweet scent of our coupling. Mark moaned and grunted in ecstasy, his pelvis slapping against my ass, as I cried out incoherently. His burning desire was equal to my own. I couldn't get enough. I wanted more. I didn't want it to end. My hips thrust back at his as he rode me on and on.

"I want to watch you come, baby. Come on my cock," he murmured. I gasped suddenly as he pulled out completely, rolling me over so we were face to face.

Mark spread my thighs and pressed them back toward my shoulders, allowing him the deepest possible access. He braced his arms on either side of me and slid back inside in an instant. He leaned into me, the bed giving under our weight, fucking deeply, massaging my slippery clit with each stroke. Before long my pussy began to grip his cock urgently, milking him in need, a sign of my impending orgasm. All I could do was gasp wildly as my orgasm slammed through me. He tangled his fingers in my disheveled hair, holding my face to his, saying, "Jenn . . . ahhh . . . fuck!" He grunted, his control slipping as his own tender agony overtook him. I stared into his eyes as each glorious wave of pleasure jolted through my pussy, the contractions squeezing his cock relentlessly, driving his orgasm harder and longer.

I don't know how long we lay together after that, Mark cradling me in his arms. My head rested on his chest and I felt his strong steady heartbeat under my fingertips. I realized that he must have unbound my hands. I looked up into his face, his smile no longer mischievous, but satisfied.

"Mine." he stated huskily, his hand squeezing my hip. He gently traced his fingers up and down my back. "Will you be mine?" This time it was a question.

"Always, " I whispered.

"I love you, baby" he said with a quiet passion. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"I love you too Mark . . .I love you so much."

12