Mine...Yours Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
payenbrant
payenbrant
1,602 Followers

I heard silence from them as I got some butter and put it in my broad skillet. I glanced back and saw Lucretia was in her Barbie doll form and hefting her breasts in her hands while looking down at them considering. Instant erection...Activate! She seemed to be puzzled and her mother had en elbow on the table watching between the two of us.

"Gimme a sec' to get the hash browns cooking and I'll explain, kind of busy here." I said. I got the food in the pan, and threw some ham on the toast and restarted the toaster oven. I walked over to the table with the pot of coffee and refilled both mugs, then looked down at Lucretia. She looked so different this way. Warm eyes, and soft pink skin. Hard to tell there was a monster of epic proportions under that façade.

"Stand up a second." I asked. She did and my mouth went dry. Naked woman, even all fake like this it had been a long, long ass time since I had seen one. The orgy didn't count, this was different. This was a naked woman standing here looking at me in my kitchen. I was making food for her, and we were going to eat together...and...and... I could feel my eyes begin to moisten and an ache began in my chest for a dream that would never ever come true for me.

I once dreamed of having a wife, and family. To be newlywed and explore my wife's body and ask of her thoughts, to wake up late on a Saturday morning and have breakfast at the kitchen table not even bothering with clothes! I had wanted to have someone who I could share my life with, who I could love without reservation and who I could hold in my arms and hear her say that she loved me and really mean it. To not be so damn alone, and scared and...

"What would you change?" I heard Mother ask. I blinked and saw Lucretia waiting in front of me, still naked, and with an odd expression on her face. I cleared my throat and rubbed my hands over my face to wash the thoughts and feelings away.

"Well first off, what age are you going for? Late twenties or something like that?" I asked.

"What would you suggest?" Mother returned.

"Let's work on the hands first." Lucretia held up her hands to inspect them. Perfectly manicured with a nice white half circle at the base of the nail bed and so forth. Trust me, they were perfect. I took her hands in mine, and I could not suppress a shudder of...I don't know, I wanted to say revulsion, but I really don't know. Now I was the one confused!

"Most people, I mean humans type of people are not perfect. They have little flaws and little habits that make them individuals. Make them unique." I turned her hands over, inspecting the palms.

"You have no scars." I stated.

"No, I heal very quickly, and my body doesn't carry scars." I showed her my hands. "See this, on the pinky knuckle of my hand. I was punching squished apples from a cider press and I opened my skin when I hit the edge of the wood." I turned my hand to show her the side of my ring finger. "Grafting knife, sliced it down to the bone when my Dad was teaching me how to graft trees. Humans, no matter who they are have little inconsistencies to their bodies."

"How do I choose? What do I change?" She asked. I glanced at Mother who was just sitting there, watching with no discernable expression.

"Well, what times were you injured that didn't involve a fight?" I asked. Lucretia pondered this for a moment biting her lower lip on the corner. "I once was sleeping with my sisters when I came home from the desert, we were all piled in a corner, when Seneca had a bad dream and she kicked out in her sleep and struck my knee. She is not like me, no claws like I have, but her toe nails are still sharp and she cut me open." She glanced at my face again.

"There was no scar though, I healed from that in moments then went back to sleep! Unlike you, I don't carry my scars for the rest of my short life." She said with a condescending smirk.

I ignored the jibe. "That's fine we can work with that. Put the scar there on your knees." I said.

"You don't give me orders! I will tear your head off and spit down your neck before I...!"

"Do it." Mother said.

Immediately Lucretia looked down at her left knee and a small scar, more of a divot really, appeared under the patella of her knee.

"Good start. What else have you got?" I said quietly.

Between quick trips to check on the food we got a lot done. Soon her skin had changed to a more robust creamy rose complexion, and her hair no longer looked like an organic herbal essence advertisement. Her eyes were a little off centered since humans almost never have perfectly spaced eyes. Now she had a little scar at the corner of her right eye, and a slightly longer one on her left elbow. She got those in a fall she had while flying. It really pissed her off to show those scars since she never had to wear them.

"Most women don't like showing off their scars either, they think it detracts from their beauty. To have you carry them and act that way, naturally, to hide them. That will help you blend in by acting more like a human does." I got caught up in looking at her, just these little changes sure made a huge difference. She truly was striking, and now... I couldn't help it but to reach out and trace my finger on her shoulder. I wish...forget it! I got cooking to finish. As I turned I caught Mother and daughter sharing a look as I served up hash browns and open-faced ham sandwiches. I had cut up an apple into slices to serve on the side. I stood to eat since I only had two chairs and they were occupied.

Mother ate with her silverware, as Lucretia devoured her food with her fingers. I winced seeing this, and Mother noticed. She looked me in the eyes and darted her eyes at her daughter. I shrugged. Her lips firmed and she motioned at her daughter again with her eyes. I shook my head emphatically at her. She grimaced and made a claw motion with her hand. I felt fingertips digging into my chest, hard. I stared right into her blank white eyes and softly said. "Kill me now or kill me later. You will not order me about. I may not be much, but I will not be told what to do. Try asking me!" That last sentence was said kind of sharply. Her eyes widened again.

"I ask that you show her how to use utensils." Lucretia's head came up from where she was gorging herself, ketchup dripping from her chin, and a crust of hash brown on her cheek. She looked horrified! I almost started to smile, then thought better of it. I will not go into the details of what happened. I can give you some of the vocal highlights though. At least of what she said.

"Why do I have to hold it, hands work better to feed me!?"

"Knives are for killing things, not cutting food! My teeth work perfectly fine."

"Give me back that meat or I will flay you with my wings!"

"Forks are stupid, just one more thing between my mouth and food."

SMACK!

"Thank you for the meal Greg. Sorry Mother"

I sat back with a sigh on the kitchen counter, washing my hands and soaking a rag so Lucretia could wipe herself down. I waved to Mother, motioning to move aside with me. Surprisingly she did, maybe she could see the perplexed look on my face. We left a naked and messy Lucretia playing with the taps on the sink.

"What is going on? Why did you want me to show her how to eat with a spoon and stuff?" I asked quietly. She grinned and showed her teeth for the first time. They were a dazzling white, and every one of them serrated and sharp looking as a razor! Just seeing those teeth made me shiver with fright! How did she not bite her tongue, like, all the time?

"I love, very...very few things in existence. She is one of the few. I also have lived for a long time. So long in fact you may very well have a hard time comprehending it. How long is the most long lived being you know of?" She asked.

I shrugged, "There's Methuselah, but for someone I know...I have a vampire friend who I think is over 700 years old." She blinked. "You are friends with William Abernathy? You must mean him. There is no one closer to this area of the same age." She seemed to think a moment, then let the thought pass.

"My daughter is different than others of our kind. She sought to learn the use of magic, and fighting more than the ways of the seducer. Many of her sisters have been used in contracts and have gained great power by the energy they have gained." She paused, as if unsure what to tell me. "When the wizard hired Lucretia and used the sacrifice of the elk and wolf for her form here; he thought it would be sufficient for her to use her charms as succubae to drain the Gatewatch of their life. He did not know my daughter has no skill in this. There is much pride in her soul and a desire to prove herself, so she never told him her skills and let him assume as he would. Of course she is able to sense emotion and cause emotion in others. We all do that from when we are born. Her plan had been to wear out everyone at the gathering, and drain them all with a kiss each."

She smirked at this, "People tend to think that you must lay with one of our kind to be taken from, not so. We can also take with a simple kiss if we wish!" She smiled at me. "Think on that the next time your lips touch another's, it might be one of my children in disguise!" I shuddered again, though it was thinking more at what that bear trap of hers would do if she playfully bit my lips! Ouch!

"I digress, "she continued. "With a weak sacrifice, though strong for most succubae, Lucretia could not use her other skills and assets and had to use trickery and guile to get the needed result. She is not, talented, at this. Her assets are strength, speed, endurance, and magic. Which is where we now come to you, dear Gregory Bastion Brooks..." I started at her use of my middle name. When a mother uses your middle name, well, it can't be good. And this is a Mother to be sure. Also, HOW did she know my middle name? Oh yeah...reads minds.

"You are a telekinetic." She stated. "Geshundeit." I replied. She arced her eyebrows at me. "I don't understand why you bid me good health, and in another language." I rolled my eyes, and then remembered whom I was rolling my eyes at. "I was trying to make a joke. I am not a telekinetic, that's a person who, what? Move things with their mind? Pssh. I have never done that."

I pondered this for a moment.

"Are you trying to tell me that, really, I have some long lost magical ability that is rare and special?" I gasped in false shock, "Oh my gosh! I must have been a lost child taken in by a loving family and I don't know that I am adopted! Now, with your help I am actually a magical lost prince who is actually a mage of some sort and I will go on amazing adventures! I will make friends and bed beautiful women and then fight a climactic battle over my kingdom where I will reign for a long time since I found out how to be immortal and live happily ever after!" My feigned happy face disappeared. "I'm tired, I only just woke up a few hours ago, and I'm tired. You threatened my life; Lucy over in the kitchen threatened my life. I am trying to figure out how to keep it. Then you throw this at me? Just get to the damn point! I am at the mercy of a shark-toothed Queen and a stuck up princess and you want to play games with me?" One side of me felt good getting that off my chest, the other...have I COMPLETELY LOST MY MIND?

Mother began to giggle, and then it turned into a deep belly laugh that echoed and reverberated around my living room causing Lucretia to poke her head around the doorway and walk closer to join us.

"What is going on Mother?" she asked. Said person continued to snicker, and somehow her eyes looked warmer, almost like the smile she was wearing was finally reaching the rest of her face.

"It is good you are here daughter. I would like you to meet the new negotiator for your contract!"

Chapter 10: Negotiations.

You could have heard a pin drop. Well, I have plywood floors so it would have been easy to hear anyway.

"WHAT?" Lucretia shrieked, snapping the word out. I have to admit that I was..."GAHK!" I was against the wall her hand around my throat.

"What game are you trying to pull here human?" She snarled. "You think to control me? ME!" She shook me like I was a dirty dust mop. Being shaken by the neck, just to let everyone know...hurts. Quite simply put you only got vertebrate and tendons that are of any real substance in there. It being squeezed and jerked around like that had me thinking wishful thoughts for an onsite chiropractor. It also woke up that power of mine, it pushed and her hand opened from around my neck an inch or so. I yanked my head back and it hit the drywall, I could hear it crack. Yet I didn't feel pain from it.

"That's it, I'm done. Little miss wings here has just passed my patience and left it far in the dust!" I looked over at Mother who still seemed to be trying not to laugh.

"You started this, so finish what you were going to say. Oh, and tell evil Tinkerbelle to stop grabbing my throat before I rip off her tail and use it as a necktie!" I said. For the first time, Lucretia looked worried about trying to grab, hurt, hurl, or manhandle me. I wanted her to. She didn't look as scary now, compared to when she had all those claws and horns.

Mother spoke, "Lucretia, long have you not understood the lives of those on this plane. You do not know their habits, their practices, their mannerisms. I cannot teach you for I am...out of practice. You refuse to follow the path of your sisters, so I have another option in mind." She turned now to look at me.

"You, Gregory Bastion Brook. You wish to live..." her eyes hooded for a moment as she considered, "...at least for the moment. I propose to bind you two together. My desire is for you to teach her how to live here in your world, to teach her to pose as a woman of your species. Show her what men want so that she may be a true succubae."

I began to laugh, I have not laughed, or cried for that matter, as much as I have in the past few days in years.

"Wait! Wait!" I choked out. "You want me, a sex offender, to teach a succubus...what? How to seduce men? Lady you're crazy!" I heard Lucretia begin to snarl and rounded on her. "Really? Come on you! You have got to admit this is a bad idea! She may be your mother, and your queen. She may also be able to kill me, or you if she wanted. But this idea is ludicrous!" I turned back to Mother as she asked me a question.

"You say you're a sex offender...what is this? Did you offend someone with sex? I do not know this phrase." Mother asked. I put my face in my hands again. How do I explain this? Just keep it simple, don't get angry...just say it like it is.

"I had a girlfriend who was mentally unbalanced who told the local law enforcement that I raped her. They took me to trial and found me guilty of a lesser charge. It still made me a sex offender."

Mother seemed surprised. "What strange...do they not have eyes? To call a rock a rose is just foolish since a rock is not a rose just as a rose is not a rock. It matters not. I know you will be a good Master for my daughter." I blanched at that. Master. I hated that title, except if used by craftsmen. Then it's a title that tells of skill rather than one of ownership.

I said, "No." I heard an emphatic echo from next to me. I turned at the same time that Lucretia did, and our eyes met.

We both looked for a moment at each other, and I saw that for once, we were in accord. We turned back at Mother who seemed as pleased as a cat who had caught a rare and endangered bird between her paws. "Why..." she began to ask and we both answered at the same time talking over each other.

"Mother how DARE you do this to me? I thought..."

"I am no one's Master, and I will not put up with..."

"He will use me Mother! He'll make me..."

"I know what it's like, and she is not one to..."

"I don't need his knowledge I can find out other..."

"Have her go to the library, got a great self-help section..."

We both trailed off, as her laughter grew louder, it almost sounded human. "You two are perfect for each other! It's settled then, you will teach her what she needs to know. What do you wish in payment?"

I shook my head. "You don't get it. I am not entering into any agreement with you, or her."

"Then I will kill you, right here, right now. Your life will end, all possible tomorrows will be forever closed to you, and your spirit and soul will go on to the afterlife to its final destination. I will kill you for harming my daughter, and because it will please me to do so. I haven't killed a mortal in ages and being back here I suddenly find a desire to do this." She told me all this with a simple smile on her lips. I kept on forgetting that this is a Queen, you don't just refuse royalty!

I felt the cold again, oh not the emotionless peace that I get. The cold of knowing that whatever I said next I had to be very careful, like stepping on a landmine and you don't know if you armed it, or not. I rubbed my left hand through my short bristle of hair on my head.

"What are you offering?" I asked. "What are you offering for compensation?"

"What do you wish?" She made a gesture and I felt different. I was, well...what the heck?

I looked down and my stomach was gone. In its place was tight and hard washboard abs; with those little hip indents that look like a V down on the inside. I always hated those since usually posers got them in a gym. I could work anyone of those namby- pamby weightlifters into the ground, but it-looked kind of good. I felt something else and turned a little out of their line of sight to check out the goods. There it was, it was, ahem, longer I think is the correct word. I glanced at Mother.

"That part wasn't necessary. I was always a grower not a shower." I said.

She just grinned. "It still is."

Well...that's impressive!

I sighed and thought about it. I had always liked my body; I worked hard enough on it. Sure I was on the shorter side, but I liked that. I liked being as wide and stocky as I was. I liked that I could pick up and move over 600 pounds if I got a good hold on something. Heck, I liked my cock! I didn't need any extras in that area. What I had was more than sufficient for when I actually had sex. Not like I needed to worry about that anymore anyway.

"Please turn me back." I asked politely. "This isn't what I want." Mother nodded and then I was myself again. A quick check in the shorts in case she altered my...nope, still good. Interesting, so she can change my body on a whim, just like that. My mother would sure like that. Having been a diabetic since she was a little girl she... Oh, no way. Is it even possible?

"You can change peoples bodies right?" I asked, Mother nodded.

"Can you alter a body's genetic makeup?" Mother thought a moment then nodded.

I gulped and rubbed my hands together nervously. "Can you heal a genetic disease?" I hopefully asked. Mother appeared to peer at my head, whatever she saw there made her eyebrows raise in surprise.

"That is the price you wish paid?" She asked incredulously.

"Half of it anyway." I replied. She appeared to consider then nodded once. "It is done."

I ran to my bedroom right up the stairs and passed a confused looking Lucretia along the way. I ran to where my cell phone was left by the bed and quickly hit speed dial #1. The phone rang twice before I heard my Mom's voice.

"Hello, Gregory?"

"Yes Mom, it's me. Can you do me a favor?"

"You didn't just call to talk?"

Sigh. Bad son.

"No, I really need you to do something for me though."

"Alright, if I can Gregory. I wouldn't mind if you came over more often. Your Father and I miss you."

Sigh! Really bad son!

"Can you take a blood test for me Mom, and tell me where you're at?"

"Why? I just took a test a few minutes ago and I am about ready to take my shot of insulin. What's wrong sweetie?

payenbrant
payenbrant
1,602 Followers