Minerva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minerva clapped her hands in delight. "Hear that, people! She's moaning! Well!"

She spread her legs wide to straddle the footstool and sat down, knees spread to open herself fully. She reached down, grabbed Kim's hair and jerked her head up, so that she could look her prisoner in the eyes. They were still wet with tears, but also had a wild look of despair in them.

"Oh, do give in, Kim darling. It's clear you're enjoying this, so just accept it and be a good little sub slut, okay? In fact!" Minerva reached down to the side of her Y-string and unclipped it, pulling the leather across to reveal her hairless, puffy and wet lips. "Since you're enjoying yourself so much, you won't mind participating a little more actively, will you?" She planted her boots, pushed the footstool forwards and pushed Kim's wide-open mouth down onto her aching sex. "Get to work, slut. If I don't cum, you don't get to leave this room."

She kept her hand on Kim's head - after all, that blond hair did feel very nice - but it really wasn't necessary. The new slave was too terrified not to obey, although she almost gagged at the unfamiliar musk of another woman's arousal and her first efforts were unsure and random.

You would think, wouldn't you, that a woman with such an active sex life would know what good cunnilingus felt like? Well, maybe Kim hadn't been paying proper attention. It was a workmanlike performance, but nothing more, interspersed with more frequent gargling gasps and moans as the steady pistoning of the guard's hips drove her towards orgasm.

Not surprisingly, Kim got there first, losing all rhythm and forgetting about the task to mouth as she shook violently. Minerva slapped her sharply between the shoulder blades. "Bad girl! Did I tell you to stop? Keep going, slut."

The guard didn't stop, though.

So Kim climaxed again before her amateurish efforts finally wrung a satisfied scream from her Mistress.

"We'll have to see what we can do about your abilities, won't we?" The Mistress purred, cupping the slaves flushed, tear-streaked face in her hands. "But don't worry. You'll learn soon enough. The girls in the harem will be only too willing to teach you. Take her away!"