Minimum Wage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two," she said, indicating Benny and I as she kept riding the cock. "Don't just stand there and watch. Get over here."

We slowly approached her. As we did, she woofed down a dick and the man it belonged to shuddered. She drank his cum in two hearty swallows.

"Take your clothes off," she instructed us between dicks. "But don't do anything yet. I got, mmm, yeah, fuck me, something special planned for you."

We looked at each other apprehensively. Regardless of how impossible this situation we'd found ourselves in was, Benny and I hated each other. Then again, it was Melanie's day and I think Benny remembered that as well. We hurriedly stripped.

There was a groan; the cock in Melanie's pussy had reached its limit. Melanie slid all the way down to the man's balls. Another cock exploded in her mouth and she ended up drinking two loads, one for her throat, the other for her pussy. Yet another prick went off in her hand; she yanked it close to her body, adding another streak of jizz.

Melanie sank two fingers in her cunt and then tasted them. She looked around at the remaining crowd. "Alright, who's next?"

I marched forward, only to be met with a halting hand. "Not you. Not yet. Just wait. Same for you, Benny."

Another man volunteered. He was black, tall and muscular. Melanie intended to ride him as well, but he had other ideas. He pushed her, not in a rough or mean way, but hard enough that she that landed on her back. He split her legs apart, and with no further warning shoved in his prick.

The man huffed and growled as he fucked Melanie missionary. The others knelt lower so Melanie could keep sucking and jerking their cocks. One popped and gave her belly another hot meal. Another took matters into his own hands, literally, by finishing over Melanie's stomach, leaving a pool that drifted into her naval.

Another load went down her throat. She licked her lips, smiled and told the man he must be eating right. Meanwhile the man who was fucking Melanie was on a rampage, with no interest in satisfying her, though she appeared satisfied regardless. Melanie must have liked this dominant streak because she came hard on his cock. I watched her stomach quiver and her legs tremble.

After a dozen or so more frenzied thrusts he blasted inside her, sat there a while, and then promptly got up. Cum leaked from Melanie's hole.

He was replaced just as quickly. Melanie remained on her back. The man was much more attentive, squeezing and caressing her while plowing her cunt. Before he finished she sucked and jerked five more men to completion. Cum clung to her eyebrows, hair, and thighs.

Suddenly Melanie sprang into a sitting position, clapping her hands and announcing "contest, everybody contest!"

To Benny and I she smiled and said, "thanks for waiting. Now one of you is gonna take my mouth while the other gets my coochie. Whoever cums first is the loser. And I promise not to make it easy on either one of you."

She propped herself up on her elbows and knees, her sloppy pussy lips high in the air. "Maybe this will help you resolve your differences."

"I got this," I boasted.

"I've already won," Benny declared.

We didn't negotiate who got what. I took Melanie's mouth. Benny nestled himself into her cunt.

"On my say so," Melanie decreed. "Ready...set...go!"

She wasn't lying about it being a challenge. Melanie demonstrated what I already knew, that there were no cocksuckers who equaled her. She lathered my outer shaft and balls before taking me in her throat. I was sure she was giving Benny a difficult time with her cunt muscles.

Those who hadn't already spent their first loads started absentmindedly masturbating. Five gathered close to Melanie during the contest, three on one side, two on the other.

"Careful not to waste it all yet, fellas," Melanie said huskily. "I do like it on me, but, oh shit, Benny, yes, like that, but I want, want, fuck, m-most of it in me."

Most of the either let go of their cocks or at least slowed their speed, but one of them went over the threshold. He decorated Melanie's back, below her tan line.

I was worried that Benny had predicted the outcome. I'd started the contest already worked up while watching Melanie devolve into this desperate cumslut, and now I felt the familiar build travel its way up my shaft. Benny appeared to be winded but in the lead. The way Melanie used her mouth and tongue, there was a strong possibility that Benny would win.

She called out "switch," prompting us to change sides. Benny flashed me an evil grin, and for good reason. I would fare no better with Melanie's pussy.

"Oh, oh shit, shit, hell no," a man cried out. Evidently he hadn't been touching himself, just watching the proceedings, but the visual stimulation was too much. He finished on a patch of floor.

Was that about to be me? I suppressed my apprehension, deciding instead to focus on giving Melanie a gratifying fuck. This was the first pussy I'd ever had and no matter how much of a mess it had become during this party it still felt like home. I used Melanie's hips for leverage and began a steady thrust, hoping to go as slow as I could to draw it out. It was still risky. Indeed, Melanie was squeezing her muscles to make her pussy tighter.

"Whoa, slow down, Melanie!" Benny protested. Melanie chuckled and did nothing at all to accommodate him.

An idea hit me. Sure, she could tighten her muscles but I had more control over my odds than Benny, who had to contend with Melanie's oral skills. With her techniques and her knowledge of male anatomy, Melanie effectively had Benny cornered and could draw out his climax whenever she willed it. If I could just hold out long enough, distract myself, I might win this.

"F-fuuuck, Melanie," Benny shivered. "You are s-s-s-soooo, f-fucking, goood..."

I maintained a careful pace, holding off every twinge that threatened to bring about my defeat by relaxing and letting my mind wander.

Bedside lamps...Easter bunnies...throwing knives...

Benny's face was a sweating tomato. It was over.

Trophies...green pastures...candy canes...

"Switch!" Melanie exclaimed.

That fucking devil! We begrudgingly changed sides again, each knowing what it meant for the other. Benny had almost lost and given me the contest. I wondered if Melanie was going to keep doing this.

Melanie bobbed and chugged at an unfair speed. I'd seen her in action enough and watched more in porn to know that she was doing the finishing move, the final third act of a blowjob reserved for making a cock cum.

Two more men orgasmed, shooting on Melanie's upper and lower back, respectively. Another pressed his cockhead into Melanie's cheek and came on her face. I saw McKelvey whisper in a man's ear; he ran out of the storage room.

"When he gets back, we're taking bets," McKelvey announced.

"Melanie," Benny groaned weakly, keeping his pace as slow as I'd had, "you are so, fucking, tight, holy, holy fuck..."

The errand boy returned with a pen and pad. Men started casting their bets and McKelvey jotted them down. I couldn't hear their voices. I was too enraptured by the delicious pleasure coursing throughout my body. It was about to happen. There was no way to stop it. But somewhere within my mind I no longer cared. Having to deal with Benny's gloating was nothing compared to the sweet release I desperately craved.

"Switch!"

This constant changing presented another pratfall. Going from a pussy to a mouth and then back also endangered our odds. If we got too comfortable in one hole, we could use boredom and numbness as a tactic. Melanie knew this and intended to close that door.

I pounded her pussy again. She pushed Benny toward the edge with the same chug and bob finisher that nearly ended me.

"Switch!"

This was getting insane. My cock was so hard that it hurt. My balls ached, having been deprived of fulfillment one time too many. The crowd was divided between men placing bets or kneading their cocks.

Back in her mouth now. Light-headed. Sensitivity past its peak.

"Switch!"

Fucking her cunt from behind, being begged to spurt by her tightness, stopping to edge, going dizzy.

"Switch!"

Her mouth. Her sweet, warm, lubricated, wonderful mouth.

"Switch!"

My balls slapped against her ass. Every smack was painful, but the pain was countered by her tightness, softness and wetness. The suction was incredible. Her pussy was pleasure on a cosmic scale.

"Switch."

I wasn't only going to cum; I was going to pass out. When that conclusion inevitably happened it would take my consciousness with it. Melanie's mouth sucked my prick for all it was worth.

"I want to change my bet," I heard a man say.

Benny and I were too caught up in rivalries, in our own struggle to win, that we forgot we weren't the only ones being stimulated. Melanie jumped. She let out a muffled scream that I felt on my cock, resulting in a convulsion. It was happening.

"Melanie, no," Benny groaned. "Not, not right..."

It was too late. Melanie bucked, screamed and came. Her cunt contracted and imploded, collapsing all of its weight on Benny's cock, crushing him, milking him. In my own approaching orgasm, I saw his eyes roll up and his whole body quake with great magnitude. He gritted his teeth, and then he was firing shot after burning shot into Melanie.

I climaxed in an explosion that drew all my strength and energy into a center of mass. My head rang with a torrential scream as the orgasm shook all of my being with wonderful, terrible gratification.

My coherence slowly returned. Melanie was still sucking my cock and I was still spurting. Every pulsation gave her more to swallow.

I'd won.

I'd won and I was spent. I closed my eyes, withdrew from Melanie and fell backwards. Arms caught me and guided me to the cold floor.

"Game over," Melanie said. "Benny loses."

Someone grabbed my limp arm and lifted it up. Claps and cheers broke out all over the room.

"Good job," Melanie whispered close to me. "Now learn to get along better."

"Alright everybody, I've got an announcement!" she said louder. "This party's not over. I'm still hungry and still horny, except now my asshole's open for business. If you already came and think you can get it up enough for me, come on."

The crowd stood transfixed as Melanie climbed aboard a crate, one leg first and then the other. The mounting briefly spread her reddened, swollen cunt lips. A mixture of many contributions leaked from her entrance. She laid across the crate's top, stomach flat, head and rear raised. She looked out at the crowd and smirked.

"Let's go."

It was the last thing she said for the party's remainder.

A cock slid into her pussy, and another, with some effort and gentle maneuvering, moved past the corona of her rectum. A third dick plugged her mouth.

And then three cocks rhythmically fucked all three of her holes, synced in a strange harmony with each other. The initial sensation overwhelmed Melanie and she came instantly. She settled for letting her mouth get used as fuck toy, her pussy as a masturbation sleeve. She wanked cocks, two or sometimes four at a time.

The cocks came, in her cunt, her ass, her hands, and her mouth. When the men withdrew the next group immediately followed, no break in-between. She cried out and climaxed.

McKelvey was among the next in line. At this point Melanie's rectum had been well prepared by its invaders. The store operator pushed into her asshole with greater ease. Frank volunteered for her pussy. The produce manager was left with her mouth.

Benny and I sat on the floor, our backs against the concrete wall. It wouldn't have been surprising if our hair had gone gray after the 'contest.' We watched in silence. Frank outlasted both McKelvey and the produce manager and switched to her ass while two newcomers filled in the rest. Men who'd cum previously had returned to life and were joining in. A haphazard line formed.

"I'm tired," was I all could say.

Benny smiled. "I'm not."

"Bullshit."

"You think I'm lying, Higgins?"

"I know you're lying."

"If I walked over there right now," Benny declared, "I could fuck her just as good as before."

"Maybe I could, too. Also, 'just as good?' You think you were that great?"

"Fuck you."

"Bite me."

Benny jumped to his feet. "Watch me. It's time you learned some respect, boy."

I stood as well, though it took effort. "It's time you got knocked off that high goddamned horse. Oh by the way, my name's not 'Higgins' or 'boy.' It's 'Paul.'"

We half-walked, half-rushed toward Melanie..

"Maybe something's made you forgot, but I'm one of your supervisors and superiors...Paul."

"Look around," I said. "Nobody in here is anybody. We're all just 'men.'"

I was half-hard when Melanie's current head receiver finished. I grunted and pushed past her lips, fucking her mouth until I was thick again. Benny rubbed his cockhead against her cunt until he, too, was ready. It took us longer to finish, long enough for three men to cum in Melanie's ass. My second orgasm was so powerful that I actually blacked out for a few minutes.

After that Benny and I really were through. We could do nothing but bear witness to the rest of the chaos. Men entered, came and withdrew. Melanie sucked, fucked, jerked and swallowed. Her appetite was eternal. Her mind broke with the constant pattern of ass, pussy, mouth and hand fucking that continued for another hour. Her holes poured cum. The air was a fogbank of sounds and scents, a mixture of jizz, pussy, and screams of ecstasy from both Melanie and the primal beings who used her willing body. There were contorted faces and sailing loads. I lost count of how many times Melanie orgasmed.

The party ended with a collective understanding that Melanie was finished. All thirty-six men had gotten a turn in some way or another, many more than once. They littered the storeroom, some asleep, some almost there. The overall area was a mess. It smelled and looked like a Roman orgy had commenced. Whatever spilled cum wasn't on or in Melanie was in scattered, sticky puddles on the floor or walls.

Melanie was barely conscious. Her whole body glistened with a blanket of sweat and cum. Her hair was matted with semen. Some of it had leaked into one of her eyes, turning it red. Her stupefied grin told me she'd loved all of it.

"Alright, party's over," McKelvey declared. "Let's be gentlemen and let her rest. She's certainly earned it."

He then smiled. "It's your last day, Melanie. Any final words?"

Melanie shaped a trembling, cum glazed hand into a thumbs up.

"Fuck yeah," she said.

****

As much as I enjoyed participating in Melanie's Big Challenge, the ensuing awkwardness was too much. I put in my two week notice shortly thereafter. I spent a couple of years after that jumping from one menial jump to the next until I got my graduate degree and became a professor.

As for Melanie, the party was indeed her last day, but not the last time I'd ever see her. I made a habit of visiting her apartment; she and Kristi were more than accommodating, and I spent many nights over there that easily trumped any previous ones.

Then Melanie started her internship at the School of Medicine. To this day I haven't heard from her. Kristi graduated from Hartland U and still appears in Archton every now and then. The problem is that she's married now, so I figure it's best not to interfere.

What happened at The Feedbag still leaves me speechless. The memories teeter halfway between reality and a total delusional fantasy, something almost impossible if not for the fact that it came to pass. If I can take anything from that experience it's that one should never take anyone at face value. I learned that from a silent work-oriented girl I thought I knew. She shifted my whole perspective.

Melanie was all about business. At least that's what I said to reassure myself.