Minnesota Nights

Story Info
A random party hookup and the rimming that followed.
6.2k words
4.66
81.1k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Nicole at a party. It was still early in the night, and she was standing alone, untouched drink in her hand. To my surprise, no guys were lining up to hit on this very attractive girl in a classic black cocktail party dress, but she definitely was giving a stand-offish vibe - she was obviously uncomfortable, waiting for a friend to come back. I was pretty much in the same situation, so I decided to use that to break the ice.

"Waiting for a friend?"

She looked up and smirked, "Yeah. Sort of, I guess. Mostly just waiting to go home..."

"What? Already? I just got here, don't leave me hanging."

"Haha, so did I, but I'm just not in the mood today."

"Bad day?"

"Not really. I'm just tired of this scene - I've always secretly hated these kinds of parties."

"Really? Maybe I'm way off here, but you seem like a party girl," I smile, "in a good way."

"Why do you say that? You don't even know me!" She laughed, and I could tell she was at least kind of enjoying our conversation.

"That's true, but it seems like it would be fun to be you - I'm sure you get all kinds of attention."

"Maybe, but that gets old pretty fast. A lot of guys are just gross."

"But then you meet me..." I laugh.

"Haha, right," she pauses and gives me a good look over, "I guess you're not so bad."

"Not so bad! Well, you're not the worst thing ever yourself!"

We both laugh, and she finally smiles warmly at me. "I'm Nicole."

"Jack."

As if on cue, her friend comes over, obviously extremely upset.

"Fine, Nicole, let's go. Tim is being a total dick, and you want to take off anyway..."

Nicole's eyes drift over to mine for a split second before she talks to her friend, "You know, I might stick around for a little bit. Are you ok?"

Her friend pauses, confused, for a second, then looks at me. "Ah. No problem Nicole. Can your friend give you a ride back?"

Nicole jumps in quickly, obviously a little embarrassed, "Oh, yeah, Jack, I actually just live a few blocks over, if you wouldn't mind."

"Yeah, sure. Of course." I stammer out, caught a little off guard. Gathering myself, I look at Nicole's friend, "I'll take good care of your girl here."

She laughs, "You do that. I'll call you tomorrow, Nikki..."

Nicole nods her head and smiles, obviously still a little embarrassed. Myself, I remember thinking at the time, this night has just gotten a thousand times more interesting... and that was before she turned around to talk to her friend one last time before she left, and me being me, I took a long look at her butt. What a hot fucking ass, and her dress fell perfectly on it, enhancing the slight, sensual curves... Fuck, that was a mistake - now I won't be able to keep up my end of the conversation when she comes back! I literally gave my head a little shake to snap my mind out of it before she came back over to talk.

"Thanks for the offer to give me a ride. Sorry to put you in that position, you really don't have to..."

"No problem. Honestly, I was hoping to take you home," I smiled, hoping I wasn't coming on too strong with the joke.

"So now you turn into THAT guy? Hold on, I think I can still catch my friend," Nicole laughs as I grab her arm while she acts like she's leaving. Her drink spills a little on her dress as she pulls up closer to me, "Ohh, strong grip. But now my dress is wet..."

I'm definitely feeling our chemistry, so I test it out with a little half-joke, "Maybe we should bring you back home to change out of it?"

To my surprise, her face turns red and she is adorably shy as her eyes meet mine, "Okay. Let's go back to my place." Sometimes you just click with someone... My heart swells with excitement as we put our drinks down, gather our things and head out of the party and into the night. Alright, my heart wasn't the only thing swelling with excitement, but I've had enough weird experiences in my life to know that anything could happen at this point, and hooking up with this girl wasn't a guarantee, so I better keep my emotions in check.

All the way back to her place, from the walk to my car, to the ride itself, I got a good feeling about this girl. Nicole is incredibly fun and pretty - a laid back, but upbeat blond, not short or tall, but with a tight body, and a round booty that, since I am who I am, I greedily tried to take in eyefulls of every chance that I got. I could tell by the way she moved that she was comfortable and open with her body, and could be extremely sexy and sultry if she wanted to.

We got back to her place, and she, somewhat awkwardly, invited me in. I was glad that she hadn't totally changed her mind about me, but I still wasn't sure how far she was willing to go tonight - I'm guessing she wasn't sure at that point, either. As for me, I was ready to go down on her at a seconds notice, of course, but I'm just enthusiastic like that.

We got inside, and she headed straight for the kitchen, "You want a drink?"

"Sure. Go ahead and change your clothes first, the drink can wait."

"Oh, I don't mind being a little wet. I'll just be taking it off soon again, anyways," she paused for a split second, then blushed a pretty light pink, "I mean, before I go to bed..."

"I think I know what you mean," I smiled.

Her blush deepened, "No, no, no, I didn't just take you home to fuck you, if that's how I'm coming off."

"You didn't? Because that is definitely how you are coming off." I'm laughing, and she laughs with me, moving up to me to bat at my arm. After her first playful punch to my shoulder, something clicked in me as I looked at her own intense glance at my face; I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into me. She looked into my eyes and I could see her surprise, but more than that, she was excited! Maybe it was playing into a fantasy of hers, but I was happy to oblige, I leaned in and gave her a deep kiss as I drew my arms around her. I feel her body give way and she melts against me, and I know I'll be the lead as we dance together.

Standing in the kitchen making out - it seems silly given what we ended up doing, but that's maybe the hottest thing I'll remember from the night. Alright, maybe not... In any case, I was actually surprised to find that despite having an incredibly sexy body, Nicole was a little timid sexually. Just a little bit. As we were kissing, she definitely let me control the action, mostly closing her eyes and letting me do what I wanted to do as she opened her mouth to my lips and tongue. I quickly moved us into the hallway leading to what I guessed was her bedroom. Damn, this was moving fast and I didn't want to slow down the momentum! On the way there, I couldn't resist - I pressed her up against the wall, and feeling her reaction, I was absolutely comfortable taking a dominant roll with her as I brought both of her arms above her head and held them their with one hand as I explored her body with my other hand while continuing our kiss. I could feel Nicole giving over control to me, and that made me go even crazier with desire. I don't know what possessed me, but our chemistry and my intuition combined with a sudden urge to help her loosen up, free her inhibitions... and an extreme urge to taste her hot little ass! I pulled back from our kiss, and smiled. Moving back in, I gave her another deep, passionate kiss and pressed her firmly back against the wall. She was already starting to loosen up, really getting into the kiss and becoming less passive, but I wanted to surprise her and really excite her. I spun her around so she was facing the wall, and kissed her neck. She tilted her head back into me, and I could see her eyes were closed - good, time to move this along! I kissed my way down her neck to her back as I unzipped her party dress, continuing to plant kisses down her spine all the way to her lower back, where the zipper stopped. If she thought I was stopping there, she soon found out otherwise... I kept my lips planted to her dress as I brushed my mouth lower, and lower, soon placing a lingering kiss to her supple backside. Reaching up, I pressed her upper body harder against the wall, and she reflexively arched her back so her ass was pushed against my face. In a split second, I reached down and aggressively pealed her dress up to expose her ass and sexy blue thong right before my eyes. Loving the view but wasting no time, I pulled her thong to the side, extended my tongue and licked the entire length of her asscrack. As soon as I tasted the sweet rim of her butthole and felt the press of her ass cheeks on my face I was intoxicated - drunk with lust. And like an alcoholic, I probably wasn't going to stop until I passed out...

"Oooooohhhhhohohohohoh..." she gasped and gave a deep throaty laugh. She clearly wasn't expecting THAT!

"Mmmmm," I respond, now slowly dragging my tongue all the way up her buttcrack over and over and over again.

"Ooohhh, fuck, what are you doing, Jack? Ohhh fuck..."

"Mmmmm, what does it feel like?"

"Ohhhh my god, that feels good."

"You like that? Then what am I doing? Tell me."

"You're licking my ass..." I can hear the self-consciousness in her voice as she whispers to me.

"That's right I am." Now I dive back in and start really focusing on her asshole. I circle my tongue around the sweet bumps of her anal rim before lightly and quickly flicking my tongue over her entire anus like a butterfly's wings. I can hear her gasping and pressing her hands and upper body into the wall as she is getting used to the sensation of me rimming her. Time to get a little more intense, I think. After a few more gentle licks, and without warning, I spread her asscheeks wide, stiffen my tongue, and press it hard against her totally exposed anus. She moans loudly as I feel her tight asshole slowly open and grant me access under the pressure from my tongue. The warmth of her anal canal engulfs the tip of my tongue - fuck, this is gonna be good!

"Ahhhh Ahhhhh Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, daaaaamn! Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"I'm gonna slide my tongue so far up your asshole..." I don't even finish the thought, just push my tongue right up inside her anus.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..." Nicole is almost whimpering as she takes my tongue as deep up her butt as I can push it.

I pull my tongue out, swirl it around the outside of her asshole again, then slide it right back up her sweet little opening. Nicole gives another yelp of approval as my tongue penetrates her anus, and I smile to myself as I push forward, then pull back, forward, then back, over and over and over again. Nicole gave a growl groan that slowly turned into a deep, almost maniacal giggle. I think that's when she decided that, yes - she was definitely into it. Fuck, I love this. Everything. The sound of my face, mouth and tongue sliding and slapping against her flesh; the taste and feel of her fresh warm ass... damn. I press my face hard into her butt as my tongue pushes in on another probe and just stay there breathing in deeply, absorbing every sensation related to this pretty young woman's ass. This gives her time to gather herself, and I can feel her body relax as she calms down a little bit and repositions herself, planting her feet wider and arching her back more, while I'm sure she's wondering how we got here and what I was going to do next. I think she understood pretty quickly that I would be spending quite a bit of time eating her ass... and looking back on it, I think she surprised herself with how quickly she gave herself over to her lust, and over to me.

Now that I knew that Nicole was receptive to my attentions, I wanted to prolong our playtime as much as possible and really eat her ass out properly. I spread her cheeks a bit with my hands and brush my lips up and down her ass crack before moving back to her anus. After several gentle, light kisses and licks on and around her rim, I get a bit more aggressive, actively making out with her butthole as I can feel her hips grinding back, pushing and rubbing her booty flush against my face. Taking that intensity as a cue, I take a deep breath, seal my lips around her anus, and suck HARD like I'm trying to suck pudding through a coffee straw. Her ass cheeks clench for a second around my face before she relaxes again and starts lifting her ass, pressing her butthole back against the suction.

"Oh, gawwwwd yes! Are you really sucking it?" Nicole whisper-screams at me. I still need to loosen her up - fuck the whispering, I want to hear her scream this stuff at me and lose herself to the pleasure of it!

I release her asshole from my lip-lock with a pop, "That's right, girl - ever had your asshole sucked on before?"

"No!"

"No? Well how do you like it?" I tease her rim with my tongue.

"Oh god, it feels so good..." Nicole is still whispering, and she is rocking her ass back and forth in sync with the light, teasing licks I'm drawing around her asshole.

"Yeah? You like it? I can't hear you?" I press slightly harder with my tongue.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes, harder, harder please, harder," she presses her ass back, trying to find my tongue and push it deeper.

"I can't hear you... do you want me to suck on your asshole?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Then tell me!" I thrust my tongue up her butt as she yells.

"Suck on it! Now! Suck on my asshole!"

I smile, give her ass cheek a brisk spank, then take another deep breath and position my mouth over her anus, blow cool air around her rim before locking my lips around it, and proceed to suck her sweet asshole like a maniac. It doesn't take long for the sound of my sucking and slurping noises coupled with the sensation of the suction to drive us both crazy with lust. I see one of her hands drop from the wall and then feel the vibration against my chin as I assume she is furiously rubbing her clit. She also increasingly presses her butt back against my face, trying to find more friction, as she brings herself closer to a climax. OK, I can go with this! I stop sucking, and start tongue fucking her ass, pounding in rhythm and increasing in intensity until I felt her legs buck in the first wave of orgasm and I support her entire weight with my face, lifting her slightly off the ground onto her tiptoes, as I press my tongue as far as it can go inside her asshole and hold it there while her legs and ass cheeks spasm around my head.

"Oooohhhh my god! Oh my god, oh my god! I didn't expect to go like that..." Nicole is shaking, almost hysterical, and I notice she is holding her pussy like she's embarrassed and trying to cover up. I move my head down, and navigate my tongue around her fingers to find the damp evidence of her excitement - she is fucking soaking wet down there! I take a few lingering licks in her honeypot, then draw my finger up and down her pussy, gathering a string of her pussy juice, and smile up at her as she looks over her shoulder and watches me taste her off of my finger. She closes her eyes, in what I interpret as desire, and I know that she's totally mine.

I move back up and start lightly licking her asscrack again. "I fucking love tasting your ass."

"Oh, god..." Nicole is still shaken up, but I can feel her lower body start to stir at my touch again. She is starting to brush her ass back and forth against my face as I gently move in here and there for a lick. "Oh fuck, come to bed with me, dear boy..."

I laugh. "Fuck yes, let's get on that bed. Lead the way."

Nicole almost dreamily steps over into her bedroom, leading me by the hand, and sits down on the bed. Within seconds, before I'm even entirely registering what's going on, she has my pants unzipped, and my dick, which has been straining to be free this whole evening, in her warm, wet mouth. Standing in front of her, I close my eyes and moan, as she enthusiastically sucks and pulls at my cock. I remove my shirt and let my pants drop down - I look down for a second and catch her eyes as she is staring intently at my face while she continues to devour my dick. I can't help myself as I grab her head and start thrusting with her sucks. Her eyes open wide and I can tell this obviously turns her on, and she moves off the bed to get on her knees in front of me while I continue to face fuck her - fuck yes, it feels soooo good! I nearly entirely lose myself to the sensation of her mouth and tongue teasing my dick, but it doesn't take long before I know I'm going to cum if I don't stop RIGHT NOW.

She is moaning and humming, and it takes all of my will power, but I manage to get out a command as I hold her head still, my dick still in her mouth. "Stop! Fuck that's good, but I am not even close to done with your ass tonight. Get on the bed."

She looks reluctant to stop, but she gives my dick a teasing tug as she removes her mouth and moves back onto the bed and raises her eyebrows, "Really? Not done with me yet?" A huge smile spreads across her face. She uses the opportunity to finally finish taking all of her clothes off and sits there, completely naked.

"Oh no. Tonight is all about your ass. It's mine, girl." I could see her getting into the game in her eyes - she was definitely going to play along. Now that she was being active, I decided to keep her on her toes, so to speak. "You know what, I want you standing again," I sat down on the floor with my back against the base of the bed, "Come here, baby. Sit on my face."

Nicole immediately obeyed. Not even a word, just jumped right to it. Fuck yes. She straddles my sitting body with her ass pointed at my face, obviously knowing what I'm looking for, and uses her hands to brace herself on the bed as she lowers that glorious booty back down on my waiting face. Too slow. I shoot my hands up, grab her hips and pull her down right onto my mouth. She immediately starts gliding forward and back as my face slides up and down the crack of her ass, slowly dragging my tongue the entire length. I start to focus more on her hot little asshole as her moans and movements increase in intensity.

I'm mumbling in between her buttcheeks "That's it, girl, ride my face. Yeah, ride my face. Mmmmm," She's really in a groove at this point, just gliding her asscrack over my mouth over and over again while my tongue paints her anus with saliva. "That's it, baby. Now spread that ass for me. Fuck, so hot. I'm gonna slide my tongue up your asshole now. Is that what you want?"

Breathlessly she whispers, "Yeah..."

"I can't hear you."

"Yeah!"

"How bad do you want it?"

"I want it so bad..."

"Beg for it, girl."

"Please slide your tongue up in my asshole!"

"Open your ass for me," she pulled her cheeks wider, stretching her anus a little more, "Wider. I want you to open that asshole up so I can really get my tongue in there..." I could hear through her breathing that she was getting even more excited - she was almost hyperventilating! She re-gripped her asscheeks, pulled them even further apart, and relaxed her asshole a little bit, allowing it to gape into a dark little hole.

"Fuck, yeah!" I harden my tongue and drive it as far and deep as I can up inside her asshole. Her entire body tenses and spasms slightly as I dig deep on this thrust inside her anal canal. There is something incredible about meeting a beautiful girl for the first time, then only an hour or so later, hearing her beg you to shove your tongue inside her asshole! Truly one of my favorite things in the world...

Before long, I am almost literally up to my ears in this gorgeous girl's bubble butt - my face pressed so deeply into her booty that I can feel her ass cheeks brush up against the sides of my face nearly touching my earlobes. In other words, I am immersed in my own personal heaven, and I think she just starts to understand the power that she exerts over me with her ass, because now she has given herself over completely to the pleasure of it all and is moving with total confidence. Inexperienced in receiving analingus or not, she definitely knew how to enjoy it like a pro! She used one of her hands that was supporting her weight on the bed and moved it to my head to hold me in place while she rode my face like a stripper pole. I encouraged this development, of course, but after several minutes of gliding and grinding, I was so deep in her butt cheeks and out of breath that I had to push her forward to gather myself and take a good long look at my personal playground. Nicole was now standing up in front of me, one hand still on my head and the other spreading her left cheek open for me. So beautiful, the sight of her pretty pink pucker glistening and open, and Nicole looking over her shoulder waiting for my next move.

12