Minu Fulfills Erotic Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her wrists and then, without warning, I gave one violent push. The dick just drove right in.

Minu screamed, “Aaaaaaah. Oooooooh. I am tearing up. Take it out. Now. Please.”

Her cunt lips were stretched to their full. Instead of pulling it out, I pulled the dick back quickly and gave one more hard push.

My balls touched her raised buttocks with a thwack noise.

She hissed, “Aaaaah My god.”

Instead of taking pity on her, I gave ten quick and hard full strokes in and out.

She hissed, “Fuck me. Tear me up. Fuck me.”

I left her hand and started to fuck her with complete abandon.

She was raising her cunt to meet my thrusts my leveraging herself onto my shoulders.

Suddenly, I stopped and asked her, “Who has been fucking you?”

Minu sobbed and sad, “No one. Just don’t stop. I am hot and I want the fuck.”

On hearing this I withdrew my cock with a plop.

Her cunt mouth was wide open and opening and closing quickly, like a gold fish’s mouth in water.

As I rose up, her legs went up further.

I picked up some cunt juices with my fingers and applied it on her ass.

Minu violently moved up and down and cried, “No. Don’t take my ass.”

I held her down and placed my dick at the ass opening and gave one violent shove.

The cock went half in and she cried out with pain, “Aaaaaaaah It hurts. Take it out!”

I pulled back and thrust it harder in. She cried out, “Oh my Gawd. I am tearing up. Please Ravi take it out. I will die.”

I shouted back, “Who has been fucking you. I will bugger you till you tell the truth.”

“No one. No one. No one. Pleeeeeeeeeease stop buggering me. Please don’t take my ass like this.”

I stopped thrusting in and out and asked, “It will hurt less if you give it t me without fighting against it. Your ass has been taken and will be taken till I am pleased.”

“Please hurt me less.”

“Okay. I will take it out, but I will change your position and then I will bugger you. You will co-operate. Else. I will continue like this only.”

She moaned, “Okay. I agree. But please be kind to my ass.”

I pulled out my hard and throbbing cock from inside her ass with a plop noise and dropped her legs on the bed.

As I got up, she lay there with her legs splayed and in utter submission.

I grabbed her legs, flipped her over and pulled till her legs dropped them from the side of the bed in classical ass taking position.

I held her waist from the back and placed my cock head at her ass opening.

I ordered her, “Open your ass cheeks with your hands. It will hurt less.”

Reluctantly, Minu held both her ass cheeks with her hands and offered her delectable derriere for my cock.

With one little push my cock head was in her ass.

She moaned with pain.

I told her, “Relax and you will enjoy. I want you to have an orgasm while I bugger you.”

Minu realized that I would bugger her anyway. It may be better for her to co-operate. She left her bum cheeks and inserted her right hand below her stomach and started to play with her clit.

I said, “Come on girl. Play with that clit. Get your orgasm.”

As I thrust in and pulled it out, she went on grunting, “Aaaaah Oooooh. Aaaaeeeeee.”

I was truly enjoying fucking her ass.

In less than five minutes, I came with a flood of semen inside her ass.

She was having her orgasm too.

I was exhausted with the buggering.

As I pulled my dick out, she relaxed her ass. The semen was oozing out of her ass.

She lay there for a while, breathing heavily, while I recovered from the exertion of taking her ass.

I helped her get onto the bed properly and lie there.

She then smiled and asked, “So is the test complete?”

“No. No test is complete without the cunt being checked out.”

Saying that I climbed into the bed and lay next to her.

I asked her, “So how was it so far?”

“Great. The ass did not hurt that much. But it is sore.”

I made my next move. I asked “So. Do you want to piss, with so much of water in you?”

“Yes. In fact I do. I need to go the bathroom and relive myself.”

I smiled and said, “Okay. So you are now ready for the cunt fuck test.”

I got up and positioned my self to take her pussy the classical way.

She relaxed. She was on familiar territory.

I caught her legs and parted them as wide as I could, without tying them up.

Then I lay down with my face over her pussy and slowly parted the pussy lips and ran my tongue in the deep, slimy and sweet smelling gorge.

As the tongue ran over her clit, she jumped up. It was already gorged with blood and erect and very sensitive.

She cried out, “Oooooh. That is soooooooo nice.”

She started to caress my hairs as I ate her cunt and licked her clit.

.”Please eat my cunt up. I love it. Take it.”

Within minutes, she was crying out with her orgasm, “Aaaaaaaah. Ghnnnnnnnnn. Aaaaaaaeeeeee. I am comiiiiing. Aaaaaaaaa. Ooooooh.”

I made her have three orgasms one after the other.

She was sweating profusely and her dusky body looked even more sexy.

I retracted my tongue from her cunt and sat up.

As she lay there totally ready to give herself to me, she said, “You haven’t fucked as yet. I want you to enjoy me.”

I said, “I will darling.”

I ran my fingers over her sweat damped torso and came near her bush.

Then I parted her legs as wide as I could and started to press my thumbs on her bladder.

She almost shouted out, “That is full. I need to pee. Please it will come out.”

I licked my lips and said, “That is good news.”

“Why is that good news?”

“I won’t let you go for a pee, till I have finished fucking you.”

Saying that, I lifted her legs into the squatting position. I knew, in that position, it would be very difficult for her to control her pee.

She hissed, “God. I really need to pee. Please let me go and do that. Then you fuck me as many times you like.”

I firmly said, “NO.”

I pressed her thighs hard on her bladder. Minu swayed from side to side to control her pee.

She cried out in despair, “Please don’t press here. Pee will leak out.”

I warned her, “If you leak, that means you have been fucked by someone else. In that case the pliers’ punishment awaits your clit.”

She thrashed her head around with need to pee and the fear of what will follow and grimaced as I pressed hard.

I ordered her, “Hold your legs in that position with your hands and stay in that position. I will fuck you in this position now. And no pee leak, get that?”

On seeing this delectable position, my cock was up and ready for fucking her.

I parted her legs in the squatting position and touched her piss part. She jumper up and cried, “It will come out. This is tooooo much.”

I parted her cunt lips and teased her piss part. She turned mad with the desire to pee.

Then I ordered, “Hold your piss hard while I fuck you. The harder you hold, the better the fuck will be.”

Then without any more ado, I placed the cock head on her pussy mouth and gave one slight push. The cock head went inside.

Minu cried out, “Aaaae. Please fuck me. Please fuck me hard.”

Her controlling her pee made her tighten her cunt muscles. She was really tight. With so much of sex for the day, it should have been mushy. But my plan had worked.

I started to pump her hard and each time it went in, she cried out with pleasure, “Aaaah More. Fuck meeee. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Tear it up.”

Since I wanted maximum penetration, I was kneeling and she was lying down. I reached for her boobs and started to squeeze them hard while I went on giving her hard and fast thrusts.

She was so tight. Like a virgin.

She was enjoying the tight fuck too. Her cunt was getting maximum pleasure.

As she came nearer her climax, she cried out, “Aaaaah. Please fuck me to death.”

As my balls slapped against her pussy crack, it made that noise, “Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack.”

She sobbed out wit pleasure and said, “My pussy. It is bursting. Please fuck me hard. I will not pee. I have never fucked any one else in my life.”

I was coming. I started to grunt, “Gnnnnnhhhhhh. Gnnnhhhhhhhh. Darling I am coming. Give me your cunt. Fuck you. Fuck you bitch.”

She answered back, “You are sooooooo good, I will never fuck anyone else. Please fuck me. Hard. All the way.”

We started to scream together as we came.

I slumped on top of her body as I released streams of cum into her pussy. She left her ankles and wrapped her arms around me and held my torso with her legs wrapped around me and clasped me to get all the cum inside her.

We rested as we regained our breath.

I felt many a tremor pass down her spine. Her cunt was opening and closing and grabbing the cock inside her. I too gad goose bumps as I enjoyed her pleasure.

I realized that she as a slight woman. My weight must be hurting her.

I asked, “Is my weight bothering you?”

She answered, ”As long as the cock is in, I don’t care.”

After about five minutes in that love position, she relaxed her legs and arms.

I slowly lifted myself from her. The cock came out.

When it came out, her pussy mouth as gaping open and pouted.

As we lay next to each other, she asked, “So. Have I passed your cunt test?”

“Yes. With an A+.”

“Can I now go and pee?”

“Yes. But I want to see you pee.”

She blushed and said, “No,” and ran into the bathroom.

I let her pee.

I had told her that she should not shut the bathroom door while visiting it, whether it is for peeing or it is for any other reason. I could see her on the toilet seat, relieving herself. The face she was making showed that she was nearly having an orgasm while peeing. As she got off the toilet seat, she was about to clean her cunt with water as a matter of feminine hygiene. I shouted, “No. Don’t put any water. I am not through yet. I want to get the wet pussy of your more. Just come back.”

She got up and said, “But, there is pee on the pussy now, apart from the juices.”

I said, “That is why I want it that way. Plus, I will clean it myself for you. But later.”

Minu staggered out and came near the bed. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto the bed and asked her. “How should we fuck now? Ant fantasy that you would like to live through?”

She became bashful and said, “I have many fantasies. But not today. May be I need surgery on my cunt. No more fucks for the day.”

I made her sit next to me. I sat up on the bed and kissed her on her cheeks and said, “Minu. I will fuck you at least once more tonight.”

Minu did not answer. She made a face as if she was not the master of her fucks.

I got up. Scooped her in my arms and carried her to the dining table. I placed her on the edge and then helped her lie down on the table with her legs dangling out.

I just held both her legs between my two hands and then leaned low onto her boobs and kissed them one by one.

I whispered a suggestion to her and said, “Take my dick and play with your cunt.”

She did not need another invitation. As I played with her boobs and her cunt, she was holding my now erect dick in her right hands and had parted her own pussy lips with her left hand and was slowly running my dick through her slit and masturbating with the dick. She was teasing the clit with the hard and large dick head.

Suddenly she jerked and pleaded, “Put it in. Fuck me hard. Haaaaard.”

With one hard push I plunged my dick into her pussy.

She cried out with the force of the entry, “Aaaaaaah.”

I shifted her legs over my shoulders and went about with hard and long in and out.

I was really fucking with the long, hard and quick jabs inside her and then out.

She was shrieking, “Aaaaaah. Take me. That is too beeeeeg. Take iiiiit out. Oh. Please fuck me till I die. Fuck me. Hnnnnnnn. Fuck me. Hnnnnnnn. Fuck me. Hnnnnnnn. Fuck me. Hnnnnnnn. Fuck me. Hnnnnnnn.”

I was simply fucking her as hard as I could.

Soon she was shuddering with her orgasm. I was having one at the same time too. We were both shouting, “Aaaaah Aaaaeeeeeee.”

After I came, I slumped over her. She had sweated profusely and was almost slippery.

After holding my dick inside her for about five minutes, I pulled the cock out. She softly said, “Take me to the bed.”

I picked her up and placed her on the bed. She closed her legs and relaxed for a while.

Then she said, “I better go to the bathroom.”

I said, “I will clean you up.”

Minu was embarrassed. She said, “No. Pease this is a very private matter.”

I insisted. As she squatted on the floor, I took slightly warm water and washed her cunt and ass with water and light soap.

As she stood up, I made her part her legs wide as I wiped the cunt and the slit with a soft towel.

Then I walked her to the bed and made her lie down. I dried her cunt with simple air and then parted her cunt lips to see them once more. As I parted her cunt lips I kissed her meaty tidbit (where she pisses from) and then on her clit.

She winced, since her cunt was very sensitive and said, “Aaaah. That is verrrry sensitive.”

I said, “Let me apply some cream on the cunt. It is dry.”

She made some noises indicating protest. Then I took some light cream and applied it over my palms and slowly massaged the cream into her skin all around her cunt.

She hissed and moaned with pleasure as I massaged the cunt.

When I finished, she got up and said, “Let me clean your dick now. It is now my turn.”

Instead of leading me to the bathroom, she caught my dick and started to lick it while pulling down the foreskin. She sucked it and cleaned every part of it.

She quickly started to masturbate the dick inside her mouth. Very soon I ejaculated small amounts of cum inside her mouth.

Once that was over, she said, “Now it is clean from outside and inside.”

I assisted her look for her tee-shirt and her skirt and helped her get into them. I assisted in adjusting the boobs inside the tight tee-shirt.

I stood naked. With a satisfied dick.

We kissed good bye and promised that I would let her return the compliment of enacting one of her fantasies with me.

I added with a wink, “No fucking any one else!!”

She said, “You have the cunt fuck test for that!”

12