Minx Ep. 04: The Sphere, Mesozoic Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes later Minx was able to make small movements. She stretched her jaw, then spoke. "It's good to see you, Arachne. And I know you'll watch over me until I recover."

The spider clicked nervously.

"Don't worry so. I'll be fine. And once I can move about we're going to look for the others that Dragon brought here with him. I know he wouldn't bring just you and Vanessa for company. And how did all of you get here so fast? I'll have to figure that out, because I doubt Mahar left me an extra ship to follow him in."

Suddenly, Minx's head exploded in pain. She grimaced. Arachne very gently placed a claw upon her. There was some sort of electronic discharge. Minx concentrated, trying to ignore the static. Something about it seemed familiar, though. It hurt right where Vanessa had struck her, but the sensations were unlike any other injury she'd ever suffered before.

Then she realized that the pain was coming from the area were her subcutaneous implant was, the one she used to communicate with Ship!

"Arachne," said Minx through gritted teeth. "I think I may have regained communication with Ship. And that means that I may be able to talk to Dragon, as well."

Mahar did know she would be coming for Dragon, but he'd used the wrong reasoning. Once again a hyperman had made a mistake, she realized. Dragon needed her help, and he had come to her rescue. She owed him. Minx smiled, despite the pain; satisfied and relieved that she still had no feelings for the man. She was simply going to repay a debt.

A small smile crept across her face as she considered that after she rescued him Dragon would then have to thank her.

The end.

I appreciate all votes, comments, favourites, and feedback!

Minx will return in Minx Episode 5: The Sphere, The Paleozoic Zone

1...67891011