Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Beatrice had control of the list, she simply changed the formula for what constituted 'Naughty' and 'Nice'. To her, being nice meant being boring, not embracing fun, not having fun, not living life to its fullest, or preventing others from having said fun. And the people that did live it up, that did live life to its max, or at least have the potential to do so, they were rewarded. Essentially, according to Beatrice, if people were embracing their nastiness and having hot, sweaty sex, they were to be rewarded. And just like that, the algorithm for the list was completely upended. So pretty much all the adults on the 'Naughty List'; were the ones being rewarded, and those on the 'Nice List' were being penalized.

Needless to say, there was some pushback from the people at the North Pole for this reversal of their core philosophy. Not just the seeing their jobs being outsourced, but this embracing of sex into their previously puritanical holiday. Beatrice made it clear that this was their new direction. If people wanted out, they could get out, but they would never be able to come back. But if they hopped on board, they would be rewarded in spades.

Some left, not agreeing with this new direction, mostly the old fuddy-duddies who couldn't embrace the future. Beatrice was happy to kick them out into the snowy wastes, never to see them again. But more than you would think stuck around, either out of obligation, or out of genuine agreement with their new direction. Even these Christmas Elves who'd been there for years with Agatha could see that Beatrice was the future.

Now, let's clear up something about the Christmas Elves. When you imagine them from the stories, you imagine tiny, elfin folk with high, squeaky voices. This was quite simply not true. A fiction created by storytellers. In truth, they were pretty much the same as normal people. The main difference aesthetically was that they had pointy ears, like their fantasy brethren. They also were tapped into magic, allowing them to do their work. So, in proportions, they were same size as normal people, and could have the same diversity as normal people, in skin color, size, shape, whatever metric you used.

For years, the work flow had kinda gone down gender lines among the Christmas Elves, with the males doing 'man-work' and the women doing 'woman-work'. The men would use the hammers and tools and do 'man' things, while the women would do the sewing and knitting and writing. The male elves were usually the overseers of their production, with only the occasional woman elf in a leadership position. This was not done out of any malice or discrimination by the old administration, nothing like that. They were just old fashioned in that way.

Well, Beatrice was not about that shit.

Much in the same way that she embraced the truth that sex sells, she also embraced the fact that women were the future. Women were on the verge of running the show, and it was time for her to lead the way. While she kept the male elves in their same spot, handling a lot of the brawny work, she elevated a lot of female elves to positions of leadership, positions they were more than worthy of having.

The funny thing was, with all these changes, the one person doing far less work was Santa Claus himself, Nick. One of the things Beatrice wanted to do was take some of the weight off his shoulders on the big night. Instead of running him ragged on Christmas, she wanted to spread the deliveries out a bit, and help him out. So, with all these new plants and distribution centers, Beatrice decided to use some of these female elves in positions of power to help make deliveries on the big night, women she could trust with this job. While Nick would still handle the major cities around the world, the girls would assist in the other parts of the world, dropping off gifts there. Some speculated that Beatrice simply loved hot, sweaty Christmas sex, and wanted her man at full strength for the big night. And hey, if it was true, could you blame her?

Christmas was their anniversary.

Christmas had changed in so many ways since she had taken over. The North Pole itself was near unrecognizable. What was once a cozy little hamlet had been replaced by big, grey factories and technology. The warmth and color were gone, replaced by cold, efficient business. The only splashes of color you would see were the branded posters of Mrs. Claus hanging up across town, clad in red lingerie, with her trademark smirk, a reminder of the new boss in town. Every year, as the big day kicked off, she would give a speech above the main factory floor at the North Pole, flanked by some female elves, adorned on either side by branded banners, displaying her body in lingerie, a reminder of her intense beauty. She would give her speech to all the workers below her, reminding them of the hard work they had to put in. It wasn't a warm and friendly bit of motivation like what Agatha used to give them, but a cold, almost dictatorial one.

Despite this, despite the overtaking of the old ways by big business, despite invalidating hundreds of years of hard work, despite completely upending the Christmas system and turning it into a near dictatorship with her running the show, if you took a poll of the Christmas Elves, you would find her to be far more popular than Agatha. Well, it wasn't due to her personality. Frankly, she was an evil, cutthroat, unpleasant bitch who barked orders to her workers, and demanded loyalty to the cause. Plus, she had made their greatest friend, Nick, into her own personal plaything, to the point where he barely ever interacted with them anymore. Only with her. Yet, why was she so popular?

Well, for the female elves, she was empowering them, allowing them to live in modern excess and the prizes that come alongside that. And for the male elves, despite her being a brutal, unrelenting taskmaster, who was never nice to a single one of them, just being in her presence was intoxicating. Her power, her body, those tits! Just being able to get a glimpse of those massive jugs in her revealing clothes was enough. Seeing her hot body in lingerie on the posters lining the walls was all the motivation they needed to give her their best efforts. The Christmas Elves around the world were giving it their all, not for the smile they put on people's faces, not for the spirit of the holiday, but for Beatrice.

For Mrs. Claus.

That included the elves stationed at the new Deerberg 'North Pole' plant. They were handling the gift delivery to their territory, the part of the country that their plant covered. That included Deerberg itself. To help the big man out, a pair of female elves would each get a pair of reindeer and a smaller sleigh to ferry gifts around to the houses they were covering, leaving him to handle the major routes and big cities. For those handling the Deerberg route, it was a pretty cushy gig. An easy, quick night. It was also an opportunity to train their new up-and-coming elves.

Which is why two female elves had just entered the Carroll house.

Fourth Street was a good place to start their route. The two elves had already visited most of the houses on the road, handing out presents to each of them. The gift list was an ongoing, constantly updating list, usually not finalizing until mere hours prior, sometimes even up to the moment the elves were on a family's roof, ready to haul in gifts to the house. And the Fourth Street list had been updating a lot in the last day, forcing the elves to check their list, essentially a tablet that they carried with them, before heading into each home. And their delivery to the residents of Fourth Street had gone pretty smoothly so far.

To Kevin Burkhouse, who'd just gotten into a car accident, a voucher to cover said damages, only usable at one of the 'North Pole' approved dealerships. He'd been on the boring old 'Nice' list all year until the night prior, when he banged some slutty college student after she hit his family car with her own. So, to show him that such behavior was to be rewarded, and that he shouldn't feel the slightest bit of regret for his actions, for both the dirty deed and the fact that he had opted to cover for the girl who hit him and pay for the damages, he was given this gift to cover up the costs. To show him that someone out there was willing to reward him for such behavior and to encourage more of it in the future. Of course, the girl that hit him, Jamie, was given a similar voucher, only hers was for enough to practically get her a new car for little cost, to show that her actions were to be encouraged as well.

And for Kevin's wife, who had spent day after day at home caring for her two small kids? A lump of coal. She might be able to write it off as a gag gift, but under Beatrice's leadership, being like her, a boring old wife, a ball and chain... that was not to be rewarded. Being the one to hold back such prime hunks of men was not behavior to be encouraged, so they were the ones who missed out on the gifts of Christmas.

The elves were very busy at the Calvorsons as well. If there was any question that the Christmas spirits were on Polly's side, the fantastic kitchenware she received let her know that the Mrs. Claus approved of what she could cook up. And Connor was rewarded too, gifted the newest and hardest to find tablet on the market, preloaded with a membership to a premium pornography site, one secretly bankrolled by 'North Pole', a site that specialized in MILFs and older women and commonly posted incest themed scenes, just to make sure Connor's encounter with his grandmother would never stray too far from the top of his mind. And despite being a huge bitch, Penelope, Connor's mom, was given a gift as well, a sexy set of 'Mrs. Claus' lingerie. Because despite her bad attitude, and the shared dislike of her being one of the main factors that brought Connor and Polly together, Penelope... she had potential.

Dale Calvorson received a gift as well, receiving a CD of popular Christmas songs sung by a very popular new female singer, who was known to both very hot and VERY slutty, just like the two young harlots he'd hooked up with.

Colin was also given some gifts. First, a Neptune Blender, although its intention was for it to be given to his wife, it was truly a gift for his benefit, to help cover up his affair and give him an excuse by having such a panic the night prior. They were getting this gift to him in a very clever way, in a manner that would prevent him from asking too many questions as to its true source, as well as really cementing his betrayal by exposing how pointless his whole misadventure had been. And hidden deep for Colin was one last gift, a deluxe 'Mrs. Claus' catalogue, just to see how much filth the company sold, and no doubt causing him to imagine the wicked Rachel in such amazingly slutty underthings.

But for the rest, such as Dale's wife and daughter... coal. And Colin's wife, despite the blender, was included, ending up with big lump of coal in her stocking.

Despite not being a fan of the holiday, Christmas was a big fan of Bruce. He was rewarded for his actions with brand new and very expensive camera equipment, a whole recording setup. Just frankly, really fancy stuff, so he could capture that delightful footage of his in crystal clear clarity.

And for Lacey, she was rewarded for her dedication to the holiday by being gifted a few sets of very skimpy, very filthy lingerie, to really showcase the brand new her. To show off her body as it deserved to be showcased.

And for Lacey's husband, who held her back and kept that juicy body under wraps... coal.

They had more gifts to pass out at the Morris home. For Liam, who had been very busy earlier in the day, was gifted a voice recorder, similar to the one that he took to his meeting that morning, which ended up getting broken during that meeting. This one was even better than the last, and it was branded with 'North Pole' logos. All his most private work notes would soon be recorded on this 'North Pole' branded device, where it would no doubt be secure.

For Jon and Sylvia, well, haha... they did have a few gifts ready to give to them, but by the time the two elves showed up... they got a good view of those two, uh... fully embracing the new spirit of Christmas, watching them from mere feet away as they went at it. Pivoting in their plans, the two elves slipped a special candy cane into each of their stockings, so their fun could continue.

For the rest, Roger, Jessa, and Deb?

Coal.

The two elves visited the boring doctor at the end of the street, giving both him and his wife coal, before moving on to Janet Winston's house. The elves left a special package for her, along with a note. In the package, a very sexy pair of lacy black underwear, a thong, naturally, and a matching black bra. A 'Mrs. Claus Premium' product, the stuff not sold in stores. And the note said, 'Put these on, go to sleep, and when you wake up, you'll feel like a whole new woman. Enjoy, darling...'

For most of the gifts handed out on Christmas, they were enchanted in such a way that the parents/gift givers in the house would think that gifts from Santa were in fact from them. Parents would take responsibility for the gifts Santa gave their children, spouses would take credit for the gifts given to the other, and for those on their own, a 'secret admirer' that might not actually exist. Sometimes, these people were tricked into thinking that someone else had given them the gift, and this was usually done in the cases where the gifts they were being given weren't the nicest, a gift being given to them to prove a point. For example, if a badly behaving man got a bad gift, he might be convinced that it was from that in-law he didn't get along with, as opposed to its actual source, Santa. But sometimes, especially in recent years under the new Mrs. Claus, she wanted it known who was responsible for giving these gifts to them, even if it meant exposing their existence in the process.

Needless to say, Mrs. Claus was a big fan of Janet Winston, and she wanted her to know it.

Finally, the two elves arrived at the Carroll's and got to work, hoping to finish up this last house on the street and move on quickly.

It was not meant to be.

**************

The two elves, Patrice and Morgan, were getting right to work at the Carroll's. This was the first night they were working together, and they were starting to get into a bit of a groove. Patrice was the more experienced of the two, and Morgan was her trainee. So Patrice was checking the list and pulling the gifts from the gift bag, and Morgan was putting them under the tree.

As stated before, these elves weren't like the ones from the stories. They weren't three-foot tall dwarfs with high-pitched voices. They were of normal height, normal stature, normal in just about every way. The only telltale signs of their elf-hood were their pointed ears, but even that was pretty subtle. It was truly their access to magic that set them apart, but upon laying eyes upon them, you wouldn't see that. You wouldn't take one look at them and think they were Christmas Elves.

But in this case, looking at these two elves, you might think they were something else entirely.

To put it simply, Patrice and Morgan were both stunningly gorgeous.

Morgan was the younger of the two elves. A platinum blonde with a golden tan, blue eyes and plump lips, she was incredibly attractive. She also gave off the vibe at being a bit emptyheaded, a bit of a bimbo, and well... let's just say this wasn't entirely unfair. But she had a good spirit, a willingness to learn, and most importantly, a fantastic body. That was enough to get her the job as a trainee for these deliveries.

Patrice was the older of the two, appearing to be about 30 years old. A gorgeous, tall, fit, dark skinned black woman. She was far more imposing than her coworker. Long, dark hair, with hazel eyes bristling with sharp intelligence, you could tell she was not one to mess with. Combining that with her spectacular, statuesque body, it was easy to tell she was the alpha of the pair. And there were other signs of that as well.

Ever since Beatrice had taken over, a lot of things regarding the elves had changed. Before, under the old establishment, they did good, honest work, wearing comfortable, warm, conservative, Christmas themed clothing. Well, now, under the new administration, with the Christmas Elves occupying a far more prominent role, especially the female elves, their work load had changed.

As did their outfits.

Beatrice respected women who knew what they had and showed it off shamelessly, and that philosophy had become company policy. With the elves being so out there, taking part in the delivery of gifts, there had to be certain protections put in place. Nick had the experience of delivering gifts, and he was very good at not being caught. At least, mostly. Beatrice had caught him, but she was a queen bitch, so of course she did. But in case these girls were caught, they had to be sure they were putting their best foot forward.

Which is the reason why Patrice and Morgan were wearing super slutty Christmas Elf outfits.

The two elves wore matching outfits. Made out of an almost latex-like material that clung to them, colored red with white trim, these outfits showed a lot of skin while clinging to their most curvaceous areas. On their feet were long, black, leather high heeled boots up to their knees. Above that, a good amount of leg was left exposed before you reached the skirt. Slim, and clingy, it hugged their thighs and perfectly showcase their rear ends. The short sleeved top was adorned like a Santa's jacket but far more revealing and sexy. It showed off a lot of their chests, being very low-cut, while also leaving their midriffs completely bare. The stretchy material would have to almost stretch out across their upper halves to contain their curves, hugging them. The only thing holding the top together was one single button in the front, often straining to contain their very large busts.

These outfits were delightfully trashy in all the best ways.

They served a dual purpose as well. One, these girls just looked spectacular in them. But two, it gave them protection in case they were caught. If two women in standard Christmas outfits were caught in someone's house, the homeowner would think they were burglars dressed in a Christmas theme. But, if the home owner comes downstairs and catches two gorgeous sluts in tiny little outfits, with their tits practically hanging out... well, they might not be so upset at this invasion. They might even welcome it.

Beatrice made sure that only her best girls went out for these Christmas deliveries. And by best, she meant the hottest. The sexiest. To meet this dress code, you had to be able to fill them out. The homelier of the elves helped out in different ways in the shop, but the truly hottest and sexiest of them were put on the front lines. Women like Patrice and Morgan.

Morgan looked like a bikini model. Despite being slim and fit, she had curves where it counted. A round, full ass, and excellent, round, bulbous double E-cups. She was built to wear next to nothing, which, considering the new dress code, made her perfect for the job. Her golden tanned tits were spilling out of the tight, figure-hugging top, the stretchy material clinging to her big jugs, digging into the soft flesh ever so slightly. And her butt looked spectacular in the slim, stretchy skirt, the material showcasing her heart-shaped rear. She looked absolutely incredible, enough to make any man drool. But as good of a body as she had, Patrice's was even better.

Patrice was taller than Morgan, with longer, firmer legs. She was even more fit than Morgan, as well, which was quite an impressive feat. Her ass was rounder and shapelier, making it difficult for the tight skirt to contain. And her breasts were somehow even bigger than the blonde's massive pair. Double F-cups, almost blimp-like on her chest, they looked obscene, but they only added to her intimidating appeal. In just about any place she was in, with tits as big as hers, she controlled the room.