Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FLASH!

Deb, Jon, and her mom, getting lunch a few months ago. Deb and Sylvia were sitting on opposite sides of the table, and Jon between them. The cute waitress was chatting with them, and when Deb referenced Jon as her husband, the waitress looked confused.

"What?" Deb asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry," the waitress said, shaking her head. "It's just... I thought her and him were the couple," she said, pointing at Jon and her mom. "And you were like their friend or something. But this makes sense."

"Trust me, hon," Sylvia began. "We get it all the time. Whenever me and him are out alone, everyone wants to pair us off together." They all laughed lightly at this, but Deb had a thought. This was a joke... right? It's not like people actually thought her mom and her husband were a couple. It had to be a joke. Besides, it's not like her and him were ever alone together. That'd be weird... right?

Deb returned to the present. These memories... they all seemed so new. She'd never remembered them before. But upon reflection, they felt so real. How could she have looked past all that? Looking at this whole thing, it all seemed so obvious in retrospect. She thought it was all some joke, but it had been all real. And her naivete had had dire consequences, as this ultimate betrayal was occurring in front of her.

A young wife was forced to watch as her handsome stud of a husband had sex with her mom. Her fucking mom had poached her husband from her, using her big, round ass and sinfully huge boobs to steal her husband out from under her. And now, she was riding him not like a mother but like a slut, fucking him in a way most self-respecting wives don't. Using her unfair blessings to break the laws of society. A mother should not fuck her daughter's husband. Mothers should not be fucking like this altogether. But as Deb was now realizing, her mother had been doing a lot of fucking recently.

FLASH!

Thinking back to that time where Jon and Deb met up with Sylvia in another city to hang out and tour the town together. During dinner, Jon was unusually generous with buying drinks, to the point where Deb found herself feeling quite drunk. None of them were in a state to drive, so they opted to get a hotel room nearby. For Deb, the night ended there, immediately passing out upon falling onto her bed, feeling embarrassed for getting drunk when she got up in the morning, a fact which both Jon and her mom teased her about soon after waking. But now, looking back, she could see with crystal clarity what really happened that night.

With Deb passed out in her bed alone, Jon and Sylvia were very much awake in the other bed. And with Deb no longer in the way, there was nothing stopping them from ripping off their clothes and going at it right then and there. And they were doing just that, fucking like animals, fucking loudly and aggressively. While Deb remained zonked out in the other bed, her mother was currently riding Jon's big thick married cock, screaming in pleasure. And as she did, Jon was groping his wife's mom's huge tits while driving his swollen dick up into her, all while Deb was none the wiser. With his wife mere feet away, Jon came inside her mom's tight, hot cunt again. They didn't even bother hiding the evidence of this affair, spending the entire night naked in the same bed. But Deb, in her drunken state, was too far gone to notice.

FLASH!

Sylvia had come for a visit at Deb and Jon's place. Unfortunately, Deb had some work she had to get done, work she had brought home with her. So, while she did that, Sylvia offered to cook up something for dinner, and Jon was happy to help. Deb was so consumed with her work she didn't realize that her mom and Jon had been gone for quite a long while. And whatever they were fixing up seemed to involve a lot of work, as evidenced by the sweat on Sylvia's brow when she emerged from the kitchen, looking a little worse for wear. But Deb didn't notice a thing, so distracted she was by her own business.

She should have suspected something then. She could see now with perfect vision, as if staring into the past, that her mother and Jon were barely focused on cooking in the next room. They were more focused on each other, and the action was heating up faster than the food was. Sylvia was bent over the sink as Jon drilled her from behind, barely stifling their moans. Her pants were pulled down below her ass, and her top was raised above her tits, allowing them to sway lewdly as they went at it. If Deb were to walk in, she would see everything. She would see her husband growling like an animal, pawing at her mother's bulbous bare breasts roughly as he fucked her hard. She would see her own mom pushing her ass back against him as he drilled her, looking like a true whore. But Deb didn't walk in, and she didn't see a thing. When Sylvia walked back out to greet her daughter minutes later, her clothes back in place, her skin glowing from exertion, her cunt filled to the brim with cum, Deb was just too blind to see it.

FLASH!

During a visit to a beachside town, Deb and Jon had met up with her folks. Roger was more interested in fishing, so they all left him to that while they hit the beach. Deb looked quite cute in her bikini: a nice, robin's egg blue set that made her look nice without being overly skimpy. But her mother far outclassed her here, her skimpy yellow two-piece looking spectacular on her luscious body. For her, this was about as demure as it got, and Jon had seen her in far skimpier, but it was enough to consume his entire attention nonetheless. Jon looked great as well, his slim, snug trunks looking great on his athletic frame, while also giving a flattering glimpse at his healthy bulge. Deb felt a flutter in her tummy just looking at him, wanting nothing more than to slip between the sheets with him for a good time. But they were far too busy, and they weren't at home. Maybe later.

Of course, that would be too late.

They were on a relatively quiet section of beach, a little bit away from the fray. Deb found herself dozing as she rested on her belly, facing away, basking in the sun, hoping to get some color. This left Jon and Sylvia alone. With no one looking their way, Sylvia made her move. While Deb dreamed of taking her husband back home and spending some quality married time together, Sylvia wasn't waiting. Getting on her knees in front of Jon, she curled her fingers into his trunks and pulled them down, revealing his throbbing dick to her eager gaze. He was hard as he was because of her hot, bikini-clad body, and she felt it was her duty to relieve him of his current state, sitting him down in the sand and smoothly swallowing his cock all the way up to the balls. As Sylvia sucked off her daughter's husband right there on the beach, Deb dozed in the sun, mere feet from them. By the time Deb began to stir, Jon was hosing the back of his mother-in-law's throat with cum, and she gulped it down like the whore she was. When Deb looked over at them, everything was back in place, and the young married woman was none the wiser. It was only minutes later that Sylvia discovered a thin band of cum that had leaked past her lips and onto her left breast. The older woman simply gathered his semen on her finger and licked it off lewdly.

FLASH!

A few days prior, Deb and her father went out together to run some errands. Realizing after a few minutes of driving that she had forgotten her phone, they turned around to head back to the house. Deb ran inside, expecting to see her mother and her husband, but she found nothing. No one. Even after running up to her old room and grabbing her phone, she saw nobody around. Finally, she heard some noise beyond her mother's closed bedroom door, and she heard her mother's voice.

"Ugh... fuck!" Sylvia groaned. Deb paused.

"Mom? You okay?" Deb asked, putting her ear against the door, resting her hand on the doorknob.

"Deb? Ugh... oh! Fuck! What are you doing here?" her mother asked, startled and seemingly distracted.

"Forgot my phone. Are you okay?" she asked.

"Ugh! Fuck! I'm fine, hon! I'm fine! Just, uh... just stubbed my toe. Yeah... that's it. I stubbed my toe! It's a real pain in the ass! Oh fuck! A real fucking amazing pain in the ass!" Sylvia called out. Deb smiled and shook her head, confused.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Deb asked, wincing at the clear severity of what her mother was feeling.

"I'm fine! UGH! I'll be fine! I'll be so fucking fine!" Sylvia assured her. Finally, Deb's hand slid from the door. Still confused, she nonetheless trusted her mother, walking away.

"Okay. We'll be back later!" Deb chirped out to her mom as she left, but clearly, her mom was too distracted to hear.

"Fuck! Fuck! UGH! Fuck! Damn!" Sylvia groaned.

So confused by this whole thing as she was, Deb didn't even remember to ask where her husband was. But in retrospect, the answer was obvious.

She could see it clearly now. On one side of the door was herself, naïve, wondering if her mother was okay. But on the other side was her mother, on her bed, naked. And behind her was Jon, Deb's husband. Her chest down against the bed as she reached back, lewdly pulling her ass-cheeks apart, allowing the younger man to roughly drive his thick, angry cock into her tight, eager ass. And by her barely contained moans, she was clearly enjoying it.

Deb returned to the present, to the real world, feeling like the axis of the planet was off-center. She felt like she was about to fall over. It all seemed so obvious now. How could she not have seen it? But that being said, her cluelessness wasn't the worst part of this whole thing. She would rather be naïve and trusting than to see... this. To see her husband fucking her own mother like an animal. Seeing her own mother fucking her husband like a whore. How could she do this? She was her mom!

But Sylvia was unlike most mothers, and she was about to prove it.

"You know what the best part is? Haha! Ugh! Fuck!" Sylvia groaned, riding Jon roughly, her body slick with sweat. Her words cut through the sudden onslaught of memories running across Deb's mind, hitting her hardest when she was at her weakest.

"I'm gonna fucking cum..." Jon groaned, showing no mercy as he betrayed his wife brutally.

"I know! Me too, babe!" Sylvia said quickly, her tits bouncing lewdly. Refocusing on her daughter, she kept talking. "You know what the best part is, honey? I'm already pregnant!"

"What?" Deb cried out, shocked, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Oh my God! Fuck! And this is how he did it! Watch, baby, watch! Watch your husband cum in your mother's cunt!" Sylvia moaned out.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in your slut pussy! Yes! Yes! AHHHH!" Jon said, heaving himself up into his mother-in-law right in front of his wife.

"Yes! Yes! Ahhhh!" she groaned, her tits bouncing lewdly as she came hard.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I love it! This is so much better than it is with Deb! Ahhh! Yes!" Jon groaned. Deb watched as her husband's balls flexed as his shaft pumped wad after wad of thick cum into his wife's mother's pussy. He kept humping into her as he came, cumming inside of her in such great volume that his sperm began leaking out of her. At this sight, Deb broke.

"AHHHHHHH!" Deb screamed out, her spirit being broken by this wicked filth. The fucking couple did not stop, riding out their orgasms on the wave of her ultimate humiliation. Deb collapsed onto her back, catatonic. She did not have the strength to look at her mother's sweaty naked form, or her husband's fit, handsome body, a body she would never get to touch again. Her gaze fell beyond them, to the dangling bit of mistletoe, hanging in the air, an innocent symbol hanging above such unholy corruption.

And suddenly...

FLASH!

One more memory, but... it wasn't a memory. It was a vision. Even in her current state, a vision of the future flashed across the young wife's mind. It was as if the same force that was inducing visions of the past to rise in her mind was allowing her a small glimpse into the future. Deb could see everything.

Jon and her mom, married. Rings on their fingers. The rock on Sylvia's ring far larger than the one Deb got from him.

FLASH!

Sylvia's belly expanding with the child growing inside her. And through it all, Sylvia and Jon kept fucking and fucking and fucking, unable to keep their hands off of each other.

FLASH!

Jon and Sylvia, in domestic bliss, raising their baby together. Jon looking happier than Deb had ever seen him. And her mom... she was living in bliss. She couldn't look more pleased with herself.

FLASH!

The two of them at a work function of his, all dressed up, standing in the middle of the fray, holding court. No one raising an eyebrow at seeing this couple, this young handsome stud and this older woman. It was as if they just fit so well together that no one could possibly object.

FLASH!

Jon and Sylvia, naked in bed, their perfect bodies gliding between the sheets as they had sex. As Sylvia got on top of him and rode the young handsome younger man, her new husband, she had stuffed her nipple in his mouth, practically smothering him as she fucked his beefy cock. And Jon looked like he was in heaven, sucking on her tits to his heart's content. But... but he wasn't just sucking on her tits. No. He was... he was nursing from her. Gulping down milk from her absolutely massive, swollen tits! Sylvia was nursing Jon as she fucked him! He looked like he was lost in a state of bliss, sucking on her tits, taking her milk on his tongue and gulping it down, the forbidden concoction empowering him to fuck her even harder.

FLASH!

Sylvia and Jon in front of a Christmas tree, with not just with one baby, but with multiple children. Their family was expanding fast, and they weren't about to slow down. And even on such a busy day, she still found the time to sneak off into a side-room, pull her top down, and allow Jon to fuck her giant tits roughly till he came all over them. Sylvia knew how to keep her young husband happy, keeping the filth coming as often as possible. Needless to say, they had a GREAT marriage.

FLASH!

Years later. Jon and Sylvia, still together. Still as happy as ever. Now with a whole litter of children in a huge house, Sylvia seemed devoted to them, being a better mother to them than she was to Deb. And Jon... he couldn't look any more content with his life.

FLASH!

Well, there was one way he could look more content. Even so many years later, even after all the children they'd had, even with both being a little older, their appetite for each other never waned. Sylvia would happily fuck Jon into the bed every chance she could. And she did just that, riding the younger man like a total slut as he humped up into her. His hands greedily palming her huge, fleshy jugs as she fucked him, her tight mature cunt coaxing another giant wad of cum from the handsome, well-built younger man into her waiting twat, doing it in just the right way. The way she did better than any woman he'd ever been with. The way she'd continue to do for him for the rest of their lives together...

Deb was catatonic on the floor, confronted with the fact that the deepest betrayal possible had just happened to her, and that the guilty parties were about to have a life of bliss together, achieving a happiness that Deb herself could never reach. And she basked in her failure for what felt like an eternity as it felt like her entire world shifted beneath her.

Chaos ensued from that point. Within weeks, divorces were had, tears were shed, and four lives were sent into upheaval. Deb was a heartbroken mess, and Roger was, well... Roger. But when the dust settled, Jon and Sylvia were together.

Together for good.

And that same family picture that led to the destruction of his marriage was still hung in Jon and Sylvia's new house. But where before, it sent him into his final existential crisis about the life he had before hooking up with Sylvia, now... all he could think about was how huge Sylvia's boobs looked in the photo. Damn. And the fact that she was standing near him in the picture... it just felt fitting. He didn't even see Deb in this picture anymore.

Thanks to Sylvia's efforts, he never questioned himself again.

You might question the motives of Christmas to cause such heartbreak and sadness in someone like Deb. But, the strength and passion of a relationship like the one between Jon and Sylvia was so much more important. Such a powerful connection should always be made a reality, and if some people had to be hurt to make it happen, that toll would have to be paid. Women like Deb's heart would just have to be broken so the power of Christmas could grow, and that power would grow thanks to the strength of the lust and passion that was shared by Jon and his mother-in-law.

Christmas was stronger thanks to people like Jon and Sylvia, and thanks to them, even more people would be caught in its wake.

**************

**************

Not only had Lacey Allen been caught in the wake of change this new Christmas was having on the world, she'd practically been submerged in in it. And she'd emerged from this event completely changed, practically a whole new woman. Not only was the past Christmas an eventful day for her, it might have been one of the most important days of her life. If you were to split her existence in twain, that Christmas Eve encounter with Bruce was where that cleavage would be.

For as kind and sweet and good-hearted of a person as she was, you would think she would be guilt ridden and ashamed for cheating on her husband with that old brute, that mean, nasty motherfucker. But... she wasn't. Well, part of her felt a little guilty for betraying her husband and taking part in such filth, but mostly, she felt... free. Even though she was a young woman in her early twenties, at times, it felt like she wasn't taken seriously as an adult. There was something about her, maybe her kindness and positivity, or maybe her sweetness and innocence, that made people look down at her. Not respect her, or at the very least, not take her seriously. Even though she was a grown woman, she often felt like a kid in a room with adults.

Not anymore.

After her encounter with Bruce, there was something indefinable inside of her that changed. An aura almost, a glow that emanated from her. There was something about her that was different now, a womanly, mature confidence. And people responded. Where before, people kinda treated her as inferior, they now treated her as an equal. She was one of them now. She was no longer seen as a young girl in a sea of adults.

She was a woman.

Getting her brains fucked out by a real man, having her hot body used in a very adult way by a real fucking asshole of a man... it washed away any naivete that might have emanated off of her before. Her husband, Derrick, had always treated her respectfully and delicately, allowing her to live in her innocent little bubble well into her twenties. But in her encounter with Bruce, she was roughly pulled out of her bubble and into the real world as it truly was, a rough and brutal world. And in doing so, she was harshly introduced into the world of hard fucking. And surprisingly enough, she enjoyed it far more than she ever imagined possible. She was treated crudely, like a complete and total whore, and she absolutely loved it.

She'd seen the shit now. She'd done the things that confident, hyper-attractive adults do. With that, she'd gained an aura of sexual confidence and liberation that made her feel like she was truly an adult now. Living in her innocent bubble with her husband, she was protected in a world where love and happiness, optimism, cheerfulness and friendliness were all that mattered. Now, she had stepped out of that bubble into a world of selfishness, pleasure, sin, and intense, brutal fucking... and to her surprise, she fit right in.