Miracles Website 1: The Library Pleasure

Story Info
Depressed teen meets the mysterious Kitty.
2k words
4.33
44.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agony
Agony
11 Followers

Joseph sat in the library, his safety from the cruel, depressing world, hoping to save himself from the emptiness awaiting him at home.

The James Patterson novel "Kiss the Girls" lay closed on the table. He tried to read the novel filled with the suspense he loved several times, but two or three paragraphs into the story he'd realize his eyes and his mind were not connecting, the words were seen clearly, but they were not registering into actual pictures in his mind. On the second attempt he'd read an entire chapter, only to realize at the start of the second chapter that he didn't have any clue to what was going on in the story.

The lack of concentration was not normal for Joseph. Usually he could get all he wanted to do done with plenty of time to spare. His homework, reading, even his own soothing poetry could all be done at the library. It was his refuge from the world he feared and disliked, and it was just two short blocks from the place he called home. It was his second home where no abuse came. All his best memories came in the cool, book smelling place. From the time when he was five years old until now at the age of nineteen, it always provided magic.

Joseph picked up "Kiss the Girls" once more, but didn't bother to read it. He opened the book because he didn't want to appear crazy. For the past ten minutes he had been staring aimlessly into space and in his mind, that was crazy. It was better to appear busy then it was to look crazy, he learned that truth long ago, so he pretended to read the book.

The library was divided into three sections. One was for checking out the books and returning them. There were also chess boards set up there once upon a time, but those days were gone. The front doors were also located at this sections and so were the computers, in place of the chess boards. The second section was the book area, where the fiction mingled with the non-fiction and the poor magazines were set apart at the outskirts of the section being the outcasts they were. The third section was for the readers. Desks fit for five people or desks with walls for privacy fit for one were divided into two sections within this section to make everyone happy. Joseph usually sat alone, but none of the private desks remained, so today he sat at the big tables. No privacy. And even though he was alone, there was no guarantee it would remain.

"You don't mind if I sit here," a voice called out. It startled Joseph. His own voice locked.

"Do you?" The voice called again.

Joseph's eyes glanced up from his book and set on the source of the voice. The voice belonged to a woman of about forty. She had an intense looking face, brown eyes surrounded by blue eye shadow, dark red lips, a white complexion and grass green hair. Gold spiders hang from her ears. She had a nose ring. Dark, bat shaped eyebrows and spider leg eye lashes. She was wearing small, tight leather shorts and a leather top with red heels.

"Hard of hearing," she guessed.

"Sorry," Joseph said, "I got caught in your look for a moment." Even though he was depressed and felt unwelcome around most people, he was never lost in a conversation.

"Glad you like it," she said. "May I sit."

"Knock yourself out."

She took that as a yes and sat down. At first the strange woman and Joseph shared the silence. The woman was reading a letter or something on a piece of paper. Joseph would watch every once in a while.

"The name's Kitty," she said suddenly. "My damn chickenshit employee quit. Wrote me a bye letter."

"What business you in?" he wondered aloud.

Kitty, this strange woman, was quiet for a the moment. "I am really glad you asked me that one, Joseph. I am in the photography and movie business and hope to very successful some day."

Joseph was sure his ears had deceived him. How could this woman know his name any other way. He never mentioned it. His flesh was prickling, hairs on his body stood tall. He was confused and a bit frightened.

"How did you know my name?"

Kitty smiled. "I am in the pornography business, my dear. I am trying to start a new website, but I lost my original man. I've been following you for sometime now and I think you are my replacement."

"Replacement?" Replacement for what?"

"For my site, dear. Somebody has gotta fuck the girls, why not you?" I think your the perfect guy for the job."

Why me?" he asked.

That's when he felt Kitty's bare feet rubbing against his crotch. He tried to resist her, but he was powerless. He could feel the erection sneaking through his gray Dockers. He watched those intense blue eyes as her feet set fire to his body under the table.

"My, my, my," Kitty said. "You are so perfect for the job. My feet don't lie."

"Perhaps they're confused.

Kitty ignored his silliness. "Remember my little guarantee forever, "nifty fucks, for fifty bucks." That's the site motto. That means every girl you fuck for the site, you collect fifty bucks. That's perfect for a man desperate to leave home."

"How do you know all this information?"

Joseph's mind was racing, his heart was pounding and his damn erection was throbbing due to Kitty's magic feet. What was going on? Who was this lady? Why did she want him? It was getting hard to think about anything.

"No more questions," Kitty demanded softly. Her feet left his erection. "Follow me," she said as she got to her feet. "Please me and your questions shall be answered. Fail me and live without the knowledge you crave."

He let her walk a few feet before he got up and followed her. She led him to the men's room. She opened and went in, closing the door behind her.

"Come in," Joseph heard moments later. So he entered the bathroom hoping his questions would be answered.

"Close your eyes," she said, " before you close the door."

He did as instructed. His body was beginning to shake with anticipation and some fear etched its way into his heart.

Joseph knew the bathroom was a small room. A single toilet in the corner, a sink, a mirror, paper towels and toilet paper is what the room came down too. Checkered black and white floors and yellow walls with orange lines going up and down. He'd been here before. But not like this.

"Open up," Kitty said.

His eyes opened and even after several rubbing adjustments to his eyes, he couldn't believe what he saw when could see again. Kitty sat on the toilet naked. Her round breasts and hard nipples were pointing at him. Her finger was shoved in her vagina, which was covered with green pubic hair. He watched, wide-eyed, while Kitty finger fucked herself for his entertainment.

"Come to me," Kitty spoke in mid-moan. And did as asked slowly and nervously. Their feet connect and eyes meet. Never moving her eyes from his, Kitty removes Joseph's gray Dockers and his boxers, exposing his nine inches of hard flesh to which Kitty licked her lips.

"You'll never be depressed again," she whispers and blows hot breath on his penis. Joseph can't move a muscle in his body, awaiting Kitty's every demand. For the moment nothing matters.

His body shivered from the touch of her tongue against the tip of his penis. She swirled it around the tip, quickening, the slowing the pace over and over. Every four seconds she'd stick the tip of her tongue along his pisshole. He counted the seconds. What else could he do?

Kitty's tongue found its way down his shaft. She used her tongue to explore every muscle and vein she could find. Finally she worked to his balls, sucking on each one as if they were candy.

"You like?"

"Yes," Joseph barely managed.

The words barely cleared his throat before he looked down and saw Kitty take his cock into her mouth. At first the head of it, but slowly the rest of his cock followed, disappearing like magic from an erotic witch. It took her a minute to take the entire cock into her mouth and throat. His balls rubbed against her chin. He loved it. Kitty slowly let the cock out.

Joseph looked down as his cock appeared and then disappeared in Kitty's mouth. It was the greatest blow job he'd ever seen and the first he'd ever had. He loved it when Kitty slid his cock out of her mouth and rubbed his pre-cum all over her face and seemed to love it more than anything else in the entire world. She moved fast and slow, up and down, side to side, but no matter what, it felt great.

He placed his hands at the back of Kitty's head and to his amazement the pace got faster. Her lips sucked down harder. His eyes had trouble staying open and he felt an incredible sensation moments later. He knew what it was. He was going to cum.

"Not yet," Kitty ended his great pleasure. She turned around on the toilet, got on her knees and stuck her ass out at him, lifting her legs in the process. "Fuck me," she begged. "Please."

The depression he'd felt all his life turned into an uncontrolled eagerness. Unaware to his mind, his hand was forcing his big cock inside Kitty's sweetly exposed asshole. In a matter of moments he was thrusting in and out of her ass effortlessly. His hands took hold of her waist from both sides and he began slamming his cock in her ass. All the frustrations, sadness and locked up desires were being unleashed at Kitty's expense. His whole body was awake for the first time, or so it seemed. Awake after a dream much too long.

Joseph's thoughts were so loud he didn't feel the intense shaking of Kitty's first three orgasms or the moaning of their aftermath. She screamed in pure pleasure enjoying the cock as it pounded her ass into submission. Both forgot a library was outside the bathroom walls.

"HAAAAAARDER! HAAAAAARDER!" Kitty screamed.

"Fuck me like I know you can. Use me up."

Kitty was dripping cum all over the checkered floor and she didn't care one bit. She just wanted this whole experience to last forever. Joseph was invading her and it was the greatest feeling she could ever imagine.

It was the scream of her eighth orgasm that snapped Joseph back into reality and it happened at the perfect time. He could feel the cum ready to explode from his penis.

"I think I'm going to cum," he panted. He didn't really know what to do with himself. But Kitty did. She turned back around and took his cock in her mouth.

"I wanna taste it," she said short of breath while she stroked his cock by her face. Her eyes closed and tongue swarmed the hardness.

Joseph closed his eyes and let out a loud, crazy sounding, "AAAAAHHHHHHH!" Then his body buckled hard and he almost lost his balance. He began cumming at the same instant, cumming inside Kitty's mouth. It seemed he had galloons to offer.

Kitty's mouth never encountered so much cum. She swallowed quickly, but it just kept spilling from his cock. She could feel his cum dribbling down her chin. Cum covering her tonsils. Stuck between her teeth. Everywhere in her mouth. Joseph was the right choice for sure, she now knew. She cleaned his cock for him and wiped the escaped cum from her chin with her tongue before getting dressed.

"Your secrets await you. I'll tell you everything you need to know. Just follow me."

Again Kitty was leading him. He followed Kitty out of the library, passed the gawking eyes of the people in the library who'd heard them, leaving the James Patterson novel "Kiss the Girls" behind. He followed her outside to a red station wagon. He got in after Kitty did. She started the car and they drove away together.

A few yards behind a black Sedan followed.

Agony
Agony
11 Followers