Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We weren't paying attention to the movie anymore, but the moans of the girls on the screen continued to ring out into the room. Miranda began to move downwards over my body, pushing my t-shirt and my bra up and revealing my own erect tits. She wasted no time in latching on to one of them, sucking and biting at the nipple. I writhed beneath her, crying out in simultaneous pain and pleasure. I had never felt anything like this in my entire life. I reached out and grabbed her head, pushing her against me, trying to stuff as much of my breast as I could into her mouth. She moved from one to the next, biting and sucking, twirling the sensitive buds between her fingers.

I was growing wetter by the second, and I felt like my pussy was on fire. As if she had read my mind, Miranda sat up in front of me and grabbed at my jeans, unbuttoning them and pulling them off of my legs as quickly as she could. She pushed my knees apart, spreading my legs wide so that the only thing separating her from my dripping wet cunt was a thin slip of white cotton.

She leaned down slowly, stopping just inches away from my pussy, and inhaled deeply. "God, you smell so good..." she breathed. She thrust her face forward and stuck out her tongue, giving my pussy a long, slow, agonizing lick through the fabric. I moaned low and long, as she continued licking slowly up and down me, relishing in the feeling of her tongue through the fabric. After she had enough of teasing me, she began to slide the panties down my thighs and my legs until they were off and tossed onto the floor.

I could smell the musky scent of my arousal. My cunt was sopping wet and throbbing. I had never felt so aroused in my entire life. The few times I touched myself, I had never come close to being this worked up. I didn't think it could get any better, but then Miranda's tongue was back on my cunt, this time with no fabric in the way, and it wasoh my fucking god, the wetness and roughness of her tongue sliding in and around my dripping slit. She licked her way up to my clit, swirling her tongue around it and flicking it rapidly. She wrapped her lips around it, sucking lightly, and then harder and harder until I was practically screaming in ecstasy beneath her.

"Oh, god, Miranda! Oh shit, that feels so--! Fuck, don't stop! Don't stop..."

She had no intention of stopping. She continued sucking on my clit, flicking her tongue against it as she did so, and then I felt another sensation, her fingers stroking my slit, up and down, trying to find my entrance. And then one finger slipped inside, dipping into my pussy, and I bucked underneath her, moaning and cursing with abandon. She worked it in and out, fucking me with her finger while she sucked on my swollen clit. I could feel my juices streaming out of me, and then a heat began to pool in the pit of my stomach, and I could feel myself began to pulse and throb faster around her fingers. I felt another finger poking at my slit, and then she pushed it inside as well, and she began pumping them in and out as fast as she could, all the while sucking on my clit, and I was a writhing mess beneath her, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. And then the warmth began to intensify, and my clit throbbed in her mouth, and my cunt began to clench around her fingers, and then my orgasm shot through me. I arched my back, thrusting my cunt down onto her fingers, reaching with my hands to push her head as hard as I could against my pussy, screaming and crying out as waves and waves of the most intense pleasure I had ever felt crashed through me.

Miranda ran her tongue lazily over my pussy, licking up my juices, letting me ride the wave of ecstasy until it died down. The room was silent but for the sound of her tongue lapping between my legs, and I noticed vaguely in the back of my mind that the video had stopped. After a while Miranda sat up, wiping the back of her hand over her mouth and smirking at me.

"Did you like that?"

I blushed and averted my eyes. Saying I liked it would have been a gross understatement.

Then she began to undress in front of me, pulling her shirt up over her head and wriggling out of her shorts. She wasn't wearing any panties. She sat back against the edge of her bed and spread her legs wide, running her fingers over her own cunt. I stared at the pretty pink folds, mesmerized as she moved her finger about herself. "Now it's time for you to return the favor, isn't it?"

My eyes grew wide at this statement. Return the favor? Did she want me to do the same thing to her? A small shock of anxiety shuddered through my body. There was no way I could do what she had done to me.

"But... Miranda, I can't..."

"Bullshit," she interrupted me. "It's only fair. I lick your snatch, you lick mine. I make you cum, you return the favor. That's just how it works. You got it?"

I was still lying back on the bed, afraid to move, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit excited at the prospect of tasting another girl's cunt... Admittedly my fantasies for Miranda hadn't gone any further than kissing her and wanting to watch her masturbate in front of me again, but after the video, and after what she had done to me...

"Come on, I'm horny as fuck and I want to cum."

I turned over and crawled towards her, leaning down so that my face was between her legs, inches from her pussy. I stared at it, reaching up with one hand and running my finger down the middle of her, feeling the increase in wetness as I neared the entrance to her vagina. She shuddered above me and sighed contentedly. I brought my hand up to my face and licked at my wet finger. It was like nothing I had tasted before, bittersweet in a way that was hard to describe. I stuck out my tongue and placed it at the base of her slit, licking upwards in one smooth stroke, flicking my tongue against her clit as I went. I heard a low groan escape her throat, so I repeated the motion, licking slowly upwards, spreading her juices over her pussy with my tongue.

"My clit... suck on it... I'm already... so close..."

Her words were breathless, and I peeked up at her, watching her run her fingers over her nipples. I wrapped my lips around her clit and began to suck on it gently, swirling my tongue around it, and her moans deepened and I felt her legs start to shake.

"Unh, god, that's it... suck it... suck it harder..."

I did as she asked, sucking her clit harder, pulling it roughly into my mouth. A string of curses flowed out of her mouth, punctuated by pleasurable moans and cries of ecstasy. She reached down with one hand and shoved two fingers into her dripping slit, pumping them in and out rapidly. With her other hand she pressed down on my head, pushing me into her pussy, grinding my face against her clit.

"Oh shit! Oh, fuck yeah I'm gonna cum... oh god, suck it... fuck, I'm gonna cum all over your face...!"

She was bucking underneath me, thrusting her fingers as fast as she could, matching her thrusts with her hips, and all the while I was sucking as hard as I could, swirling my tongue around every inch of her pussy I could reach, loving the taste of her juices as they flowed out of her and into my mouth.

And then she screamed, a long unbroken cry of pleasure, convulsing and thrusting upwards, pushing my head into her crotch, juices flowing out of her as her pussy clenched and pulsed around her fingers.

She sighed deeply and relaxed beneath me, running her fingers through my hair. I continued to lick at her cunt, lapping up her juices, relishing in the taste of her.

"You did a good job," I heard her say. "Now I won't have to charge you twenty bucks."

I looked up at her, and she smirked down at me.

12