Miranda Ch. 02

Story Info
Miranda tries out her new powers.
4k words
4.68
55.2k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvto6o9
luvto6o9
93 Followers

Miranda felt much better now that she was out of the elevator. She could still hear the rush of thoughts from the multitude of people at the party, but now they were as low and muffled as the actual conversation around her. It was amazing how their thoughts betrayed them. One distinguished gentleman was nodding his head and listening to an associate, but his thoughts only echoed 'asshole, what an idiot.'

Excusing herself to the lady's room, she discreetly went into a private stall and wiped away the cum that was dribbling down her leg. It was a wonder how no one noticed it. She had never had sex anywhere within hours of being with her husband, and it was still a little overwhelming to imagine that she had enjoyed two men and a woman within feet of Charles. After finishing her business she retired to the washroom, where she adjusted her makeup and made sure her hair was in perfect order. As she did so, two young women emerged from the bathroom, gossiping freely. They both paused and looked at Miranda, exchanging greetings. The first lady left to return to the party, while the second, a stunning blonde named Gail, moved up next to her to adjust her own makeup.

They made small talk, laughing about how both their husbands were obviously off making a killing on new business ventures. Between comments Miranda could hear Gail's thoughts, almost like a whisper. 'God, you look good enough to eat.' and 'You aren't wearing anything under that dress, are you?' Miranda said it was time to get back to the party, but Gail said she had to go and 'take care of some business.' But again, her thoughts betrayed her ... 'Too bad you can't join me ... we'd have a great time.' She returned to one of the private bathroom stalls while Miranda headed for the door. She could hear the sounds of the party outside, and an erotically wicked thought came over her. She closed her eyes and allowed a thought to be issued forth, seeing if her newfound abilities would obey. The party outside fell silent, and she looked back at the door to the stall occupied by a woman she now had all the time in the world with.

Miranda could hear the low hum of a vibrator, and Gail's muffled moans. Miranda could tell she was fantasizing about the two of them locked in a glorious 69, eagerly tending to each other's sex with their tongues. She quietly opened the door and spied inside. As she expected, Gail had her gown up around her waist, her thong panties her wrapped around one ankle, and she was running a small pink vibrator up and down her wet slit. Miranda's heart skipped, for the woman's pussy was absolutely succulent, completely devoid of all hair except a thin wisp of platinum peach fuzz. She couldn't be more than 25 or so. Although she had previously enjoyed women going down on her on just those two occasions, Miranda never remotely considered herself bisexual. They had done all the work and she hadn't even kissed them, or their bodies. But now, all she could think of was wrapping this beautiful woman's pussy around her face and giving in to lesbian lust to it's fullest.

Knowing she didn't need to close the door, as no one would be bothering them, she did so out of habit. Besides, even though the rest of the world was frozen in time, this was to be a private moment just between the two of them. As Gail had her eyes closed tightly, being deep in her fantasy, Miranda quietly crept up to Gail and stood before her. Pulling her dress off again ... she wondered if she should even bother putting it back on ... she quietly lowered herself to her knees. She moved between Gail's legs, until she was too close to go back. Gently placing her hands on her new lover's thighs, Gail jumped and squealed as her eyes shot open, instinctively trying to close her legs. Miranda softly smiled at her and kept her legs open. Gently taking the vibrator from her, she placed it against her lips and licked Gail's heady scent off the toy. She then focused her attention on the woman's soft labia, pink and opened to her like a beckoning flower.

"Is this the fantasy you wanted?" Miranda asked, sliding her hands up along the outside of the woman's thighs. Without waiting for an answer she pressed her face against the woman's sex, grabbing her soft ass with both hands to pull her pussy harder against her tongue. She had never done this before, never wanted to do this before, but now it was all she could think about. Gail let out another squeal, this time one of pleasure mixed with surprise. She wasn't sure how this woman knew what sexual desires she had, but they were right on the mark. Her surprise turned to moans, and she started running her fingers through Miranda's thick hair, encouraging her to continue. She wiggled her thighs to get that perfect pressure against her longing clit.

Miranda was also moving, enjoying the softness of Gail's legs as they gently caressed and moved back and forth across her swaying breasts. She would move and twist so as to excite and tantalize her own nipples as she moved. Gail kept moaning, and Miranda's hands wandered over her body as Becky had done to her. With a little encouragement, Gail unfastened her dress from around her neck, exposing her large breasts to Miranda's eyes. Although obvious she had 'enhanced' her bustline, Miranda marveled at such large offerings that were firm and succulent. Miranda moved up to enjoy her erect nipples riding high on her massive breasts, and Gail squeezed her legs together, trying to press her entire body against Miranda's.

Miranda had always wondered what men saw in a woman's sex. They were all obsessed by it. But, she admitted, she could easily get obsessed with 'it' as well. The way the thin slick lips moved with her tongue, up to her clitoris, so easy to find now that it was excited. She was used to the taste and scent of her own excitement, but this was different ... very different. Dipping her tongue into the depths of a hole made to accommodate the thick shaft of a man's cock going in, and the head of a baby coming out. It was the obvious opposite of a man's penis, tender and soft. With a man your attention hovered above his body, whereas, with a woman, you moved closely into her depths. She had never felt anything so personal before. She admitted that getting into a 69 at this point would be most erotic ... or having a man take position between her legs to slide into her pussy from behind would make her excitement complete.

Needing to give her own pussy attention, she pulled back and maneuvered Gail onto the thick, plush carpeting. She then moved over the woman's eager tongue, settling her own pussy down for a pleasure ride. Miranda let out a whimper of pleasure herself as Gail wrapped her arms around her legs, grabbed her ass and pulled the welcome treat onto her face. Miranda didn't know if Gail was as inexperienced as she, but she definitely knew how to tickle her fancy. Her tongue was gentler than a man's, and much more knowing as to the sensitive areas that pleased her most. Laying down on top of her, Miranda returned to the welcome wetness she had created between Gail's legs. The only sounds emanating from them were a symphony of muffled moans and slurps.

A thought whispered in Miranda's mind as she pressed her tongue deep into Gail feminine folds. This idea excited her so much she felt her pussy spasm against Gail's talented tongue. Never had she cum with another woman. As her spasms slowly subsided, Miranda twisted around and lay face to face with her lover, exchanging a wild open-mouthed kiss, allowing them both the pleasure of tasting their love juices on the other woman's lips. As they kissed they gyrated their interlocked legs, trying to continue stimulating each other's clits. Miranda pulled back and stood up, helping Gail to her feet.

"Lets go." Miranda ordered. Gail looked at her fearfully.

"Go where?" She asked.

"To find your husband." Miranda answered. "So he can watch." Gail was very excited by this prospect, again wondering how this mysterious woman knew exactly what she wanted. She started to put her dress back on, but Miranda stopped her. "You won't need that." Gail wrinkled her brow.

"We can't go out there like this ... naked." Gail protested.

"Sure we can." Miranda assured. "Watch."

Miranda opened the door and walked into the outer washroom. Gail watched her juicy rear end as she sauntered away, self-assured and unafraid. Gail listened, and heard the outer door leading back to the party, open. There was silence. Reaching down, she picked up Miranda's filmy black dress, and headed out, cautiously following her. Holding her dress to cover her chest, she left the rest bunched around her waist, keeping her just eaten-out-sex exposed. Her panties were left behind in the stall along with the pink vibrator.

Although Gail wasn't about to go outside, even if she was preceded by a crazy naked woman, she wondered why there were no sounds coming from outside. Was everyone staring in disbelief at a Lady Godiva walking through their midst? Finally, curiosity got the better of her, and she cracked the outer door open an inch or so to peer out. What she saw was beyond belief.

The entire room seemed to be frozen in time. Everyone was there, motionless. The first person who caught her eye was Katie, her friend who had left minutes earlier. But she was only a few feet outside the door, in mid-stride to return to their small gathering of friends and business associates. And there was Miranda, in all her naked glory, walking around the room with the confidence and self-assuredness of a woman not even aware that she was naked. She went from person to person, looking into their eyes. Occasionally she would see someone she recognized and comment ... "well, Chuck, you always wanted to see me naked ... here I am." Then she noticed Gail, creeping out of the bathroom, mouth open and dress hiked around her waist.

"Impressive, isn't it?" Miranda asked, walking back over to her.

"What the fuck is happening?" Gail asked, confused beyond belief.

"Don't try and understand it." Miranda explained. "I don't either. Just enjoy it."

"How long is this going to last?"

"As long as we want it to."

"Are you making this happen?"

Miranda nodded with a smile.

"Why?"

"Because you wanted to enjoy my pussy." Miranda answered. "And I wanted to enjoy yours." Gail pursed her lips to ask another question, but Miranda put her finger to them, then leaned in and kissed her. "Don't try to understand it. It's a gift to be enjoyed. When time returns to normal, this will be nothing more than a warm memory." Miranda turned to Gail's friend, Katie. "How close are you and her?" Gail shrugged her shoulders.

"Friends." She answered. "I met her at a party three years ago."

"Friends like you and I just became friends?" Miranda queried. Gail shook her head.

"No," she defended, "It's not like that at all."

"Would you like it to be?" Miranda offered. She pulled Katie's short dress up to her waist, revealing the pink lacy panties that barely covered her young, shapely ass. "I think she looks delicious." Miranda knelt down and pulled the silky material back, exposing her smooth skin. She gave her ass a saucy lick, then a tender kiss. Not being able to resist, she pulled the material between her legs to the side, and ran her tongue up her slit. She turned to look at Gail, who's look of confusion increased.

"I know what you're thinking." Miranda smiled. "You were just thinking about how much you loved seeing her in that sexy little neon green bikini last weekend. How you went weak in the knees when she changed right in front of you, putting on her bikini bottoms. You were surprised to see she shaves herself completely, and you got a glimpse of her trim little redheaded quim. You even got a peek at her bare slit." Gail's face went blank ... 'how did you know?'

"I told you." Miranda answered. "It's a gift to be enjoyed. Are you ready for this? I read Katie's thoughts too. She's wanted to taste your sexy tits ever since she met you. She always wanted to get 'enhanced' herself. She's been dying to get up the nerve to ask you if she could see them, when all she's really wanted to do is use that as an excuse to get them into her mouth, followed by your wet pussy. I even think I caught am image her spying on you and your husband fucking once, although she was definitely more interested in your body than his. As a matter of fact, as she was walking out of the bathroom she was kicking herself for not joining you. She deliberately flashed you when putting on her bikini, and shaved herself just for you, hoping you'd be interested and make a move. She's wanted to tell you her feelings and desires for a long time, but she thinks you would push her away because it's dirty and unnatural."

"No, it's not." Gail defended, walking over to look Katie in the face, as if she could hear her. "It feels really good." She dropped her arms and her dress fell free, revealing her breasts again.

"So let's show her." Miranda suggested. "And I'll go get your husband so he can enjoy watching the two of you ... where is he?"

Gail pointed out her husband, Brad, on the far side of the room. He was a brash executive from a sister company with lofty goals. Miranda had remembered meeting him once several months ago, and that triggered her memory of meeting Gail too. Brad was one of those that wanted his cake and eat it too. As if having Gail wasn't enough, he had once flirted with Miranda in a way that left no misunderstanding that he wouldn't have hesitated to bend her over and give her, as he put it, a 'royal fucking'. He was definitely one of those types of men that always had to be in control. Interesting how she had gotten to know his wife in such a private and personal way.

By now Gail's dress was lying in a rumpled heap on the floor, and was standing naked in front of Katie. She was shaking like a schoolgirl waiting for her first kiss. Miranda came up behind her and gave her a hug, cuddling her pussy against Gail's tight rear.

"Are you ready?"

Gail nodded.

Miranda stepped aside and back from Katie's field of view. She waved her arms in a grand gesture as if casting a spell, knowing it was the mere thought that made things happen. Katie returned to life, barely finishing her step before bumping into her naked friend. Following Miranda's instructions, Gail kissed Katie full on the lips, and started undressing her before she had a chance to react. Since Katie had still been deep in the thought of fantasy about joining Gail in the bathroom, her mind accepted things easily as if it were another manifestation of that fantasy. Katie was naked before Miranda got to Brad, and they were lying side by side, in that glorious 69 they had both secretly desired. 'It's nice to bring friends together.' She thought.

Miranda walked over and stood in front of Brad. He had a drink in both hands and was returning to a group of salt and pepper haired executives. She proudly stood in front of him displaying her naked body to his unseeing eyes. She struck a spread-eagled pose.

"Well, Brad, you always wanted to see me naked ... here I am." She smiled wickedly. "Boy are you lucky to have a kinky wife that wants to include you in her little fuck games. I only wish I could get my Charles involved like you're about to."

Feeling exceptionally spunky, she turned around and bent over, grabbing her ankles. She looked up at Brad between her spread legs.

"I'll bet if I unfroze you right now," she whispered. "... you'd cream in your pants at the sight of my long, thin legs and tight, open, willing and eager pussy. I'll bet you'd give me that 'royal fucking' you said you would."

She closed her eyes and issued the thought 'so fuck me.'

In an instant Brad returned to life, and froze in his tracks. He was now oblivious to everything around him other than the naked woman bent over in front of him, presenting her open sex for him. Her slick lips were open, exposing the pink wetness inside. He blinked his eyes and shook his head. In his mind there was only one thought ... so fuck me. Miranda continued to smile as she looked up at him, seeing the bulge growing in his pants. In short order the drinks had been discarded and he was struggling to get his pants opened.

Miranda closed her eyes and envisioned what was about to happen. Within seconds she felt his trembling hands wrap firmly onto her hips, and the warm, hard pressure of his fully erect manhood being positioned against her opening. With one smooth stroke she felt him part her lips and press inside. She took in a gasp as his massive length invaded her to the hilt, and she felt his hairy balls press against her clit. He left it there for a second, reveling in the feel of this warm, tight, wet glove that so completely enveloped his rigid cock. Then he started a slow pumping, increasing in speed until he was pistoning inside of her, enjoying the softness of her asscheeks with each thrust. Since she had already cum, and was still very turned on, it didn't take long for her to reach another orgasm. Once she was satisfied, she moved forward, and he slid out of her pussy.

Righting herself, she turned and pressed her naked body against his, kissing him and sticking her tongue deep into his mouth. She gyrated her hips against his, encouraging his cock to reenter her. He started pistoning inside her again, responding to her kisses for a few seconds, then went rigid and pulled back.

"That's right." She snickered, continuing to slide her pelvis back and forth against his cock, correctly reading his thoughts. "How do you like the taste of your little wifey-poo's juicy cunt on my breath? She loves having another woman tend to her needs, especially one that can make her cum. You need to spend more time with your tongue between her legs instead of your cock between others." She shook her head in pity. "You don't even know who I am, or whose wife your cock is fucking right now, do you?" She smiled again as his thoughts echoed in her mind.

"And you don't even care!" He started pounding into her harder. "Okay, I'll be your nameless little bitch, your little fuck cunt." Her expression got even wilder. "You like that! You like having a fowl mouthed little gutter bitch to fuck, don't you?"

Brad pounded into her mercilessly. As much as she hated to admit it, she was getting more turned on too. Her lovemaking with Charles was reserved and, well, passion-less. Every now and then she would try and talk dirty to him, but he just wasn't into it. She enjoyed talking like a tramp slut of a whore. It made her feel dirty, really dirty. And every now and then she needed that to feel like she was still alive, a woman capable of sparking a man's raw animal lust.

"Okay, you want a bitch?" She hissed. "Then come fuck your bitch."

Miranda moved over and bent over the back of a chair. It was no mistake that she was now pointed in the direction of Brad's wife and Katie, who were still in the throes of female lovemaking. She had promised Gail she would get Brad so he could watch the two women make love, but she didn't say what she would be doing while he watched. She just decided she would borrow Brad's cock for some pleasure of her own.

In short order she felt Brad move into position behind her, and she soon had his cock pounding back into her. She watched Gail and Katie intently, although Brad, in his own world, was oblivious. Finally, she had to bring it to his attention.

"It looks like we're not the only ones having fun." She commented, and made sure Brad cast his attention to the two women locked in a heady 69. At first Brad smiled at the added visual stimulation, but in a flash he recognized the massive tits that were moving beneath the lithe redhead as that of his wife. A wave of jealousy hit him, but not before his cock erupted.

Feeling his cock grow to massive proportions, Miranda wiggled free and turned to sit in the chair, just as his cock erupted its creamy jet. She tilted her head back and let shot after shot dot her face, hair, chest and breasts. As many times as she had let men do this to her, there was nothing to compare with the exhilaration of the primal instinct of being sexually marked as the territory of another. It was the root emotion of all that was mankind ... to conquer and procreate.

luvto6o9
luvto6o9
93 Followers
12