Miranda McMullen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm. I don't know, Catherine."

"You aren't out yet, are you?" Catherine asked, somewhat disappointed.

"Nope."

"Well, I'm out Miranda. I'm a lesbian and I like women." When Catherine spoke she looked into the distance. Her voice was proud and enthusiastic.

Catherine played with Miranda's hair and then her fingertips danced down Miranda's back.

Miranda felt light headed. She couldn't catch her breath.

"What happens next?" asked Miranda. She heard the chime of the church bell from the nearby parish.

"Who knows?" said Catherine, wrapping her arm around Miranda's shoulder.

FIN:

Miranda felt Jackson's hand on her shoulder. Just one private moment, that's all Miranda wanted. She smelled the flowery scent of her fiancée's cologne. Jackson's breath smelled like spearmint gum. His breath was cold and moist and Miranda felt it in her earlobe.

"Miranda?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

Miranda swallowed and then she took a breath and then she analyzed every thought that floated into her mind. Miranda looked out the window. She saw Catherine and then she saw Skyler and then she heard the church bell. It was time for morning mass.

"Jackson. There's something that I have to tell you."

COPYRIGHT 2002 quinnhemmingway

12