Miranda's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have known each other, been friends, supported each other since we were 5 or 6; so maybe 10, 12 years... and I love her.... I guess... Not like I want to marry her or anything like that but... I want to hold her, caress her kiss her. Is that wrong? Oh God Miss... is this making sense?" a tear ran down her cheek as she finished her tea.

Silence descended on the room, the sound of tea being sipped echoed loudly. Slowly Julie remembered her own feelings, thoughts, the confusion in her teen years; she smiled to herself as she looked at Miranda. "Yes, yes it is, Miranda, perfect sense," as she reached out, took her hand, grasped it softly, comfortingly, "There, there. It's ok."

Softly, feeling her hand being taken, Miranda smiled, "Thank you..."

Julie paused as she gently squeezed Miranda's hand, "I know how you feel; it is a difficult thing to come to terms with."

"I mean I don't know if I am straight, gay or bisexual. But I want to find out."

"I know what you mean," she replied, nodding softly, "it is difficult and I understand your plight, I went through the same uncertainty as you're expressing." Her grip, her squeeze tightened softly as she reassured Miranda, before she stood, stepped towards her and gave her a soft hug.

"Thank you Ms Gardiner... Julie" sinking into the hug she rested her head on Julie's shoulder, feeling her hair being softly stroked as she did her best to reassure, comfort Miranda; aware of the tears on her cheek. "Guess, I guess I just needed some one to talk to Miss, Julie..." She paused briefly, "Julie?" She nodded quietly as she continued to hold Miranda, near her naked body warm and smelling of bed, her soft breasts pressing against Miranda.

"Yes?"

"Thank you for listening..." she continued, "I'm not sure where to go from here..."

Julie smiled, "well now you're here..."

"But..." Miranda reached for her bag, retrieved a sealed, stamped envelope and offered it to Julie, "I guess I won't need this..."

Miranda dropped the envelope on the counter, pulled away, stepped towards the tea pot, poured herself another cup of tea.

"Thank you Miranda, glad I could help, and..." almost visibly relieved at the turn around of the day she felt more able to relax, be herself, "well you remind me of me you know."

"I do..? When did you realise you were, may be gay Miss?"

"Yes you do, the anguish, the angst, the worries about my sexuality, I was about your age but I had no one to confide in, I kept it secret, you're a resourceful girl Miranda, cruel at times, but you got me to take notice: I wouldn't have had the bottle at your age: and I guess I owe it to myself and all the other girls in this position to help you..."

Softly, Miranda smiled, looked at Julie, "Thank you... I think I just needed to talk to someone. I am not sure what lies ahead of me..."

"Yes, I guess you did, and Miranda I'm glad it was me."

"as far as relationships go" sipped the last of her tea, finishing the mug.

"But you feel better for talking?"

"Yes I do...thank you for listening." pausing heavily. Another tear escaped her eye, "And I guess have been rude, unkind to you... with that letter... I'm really sorry...please accept my apologies..."

Julie shook her head, "Its ok, it was a desperate cry. Miranda, you know what you were saying back in my office a week ago?"

"About what in particular Miss... seems that sounds silly.... may I call you Julie? We spoke about a lot that afternoon in such little time, too."

"Of course, well the reason you wrote the letter" (unable to bring her self to say what she really meant.)

Miranda nodded, "I think so..." looking slightly confused."What you wanted me to do for you," as Julie's eyes look down.

"Well... guess I did. Still do..."

"Well, I've thought about it a lot this week..."

"But, well, it's not right for you, Julie. After all if we got caught..." Miranda interrupted but then saw that Julie hadn't finished.

Julie shook her head, "You deserve a better start than me, and you deserve the chances I didn't get..." her voice trailed off, unsure how to finish off her sentence, how to say the unsayable, she looked away, Miranda's legs in view.

"So... were you intrigued... Julie?"

She nodded slowly, "I've considered what you said, and if you still want to..." she left the sentence hanging.

"Julie, oh god Julie..."

The two of them looked at each other, confusion, apprehension, on both faces.

Miranda sighed heavily, gulped as what has just been said sank in, the realisation...

"Oh god, you're serious aren't you? You're almost old enough to be my mother... and you want to sleep with me?"

"If you want to," she repeated, continuing, "but that wasn't a nice way to put it," she laughed, partly a nervous laugh to help release some tension. "But I have always I guess been intrigued with girls your age, but as a teacher, well I have to consider my career."

"Julie?" Miranda asked, her voice all nerves, unsure what to say how to proceed.

Julie's voice, "Please look at me Miranda..." Slowly Miranda met Julie's gaze, "I think you deserve an opportunity I was denied when I was your age, I didn't come to terms with it until I was in my twenties and I don't want you to struggle from the age of eighteen with this, so... if you want it to be me, then, well I am willing to do that for you, for us even."

As the two girls gazed at each other, Miranda's hands moved to her blouse. Her heart beat so fast, pounded at her ribs; she looked Julie in the eyes... as with some hesitation she slowly started to unfasten the buttons on her blouse.

With this movement, the tension in the room seemed to lift ever so slightly. Julie watched, almost like a rabbit caught in headlights; this was all so taboo, yet it was what she had dreamt of every night for as long as she could remember, not necessarily with Miranda but now it was happening right here in her house.

Aware that she had Julie's full attention, she removed her red cardigan, before returning her fingers to the buttons, slowly undoing, exposing the red bra under her blouse as she slowly unfastened them. Her blouse, as if an orange peel, opening, exposing the content underneath. Finally she pulled the hem from the waist band of her skirt; opening the blouse, peeling it back off her shoulders, exposing her torso and her bra.

Sat on her stool, Julie's eyes transfixed by the soft pale skin slowly being revealed. She watched Miranda turn and walk out of the door, wondered where she was heading. She saw Miranda turn to start climbing the stairs and, as if being pulled by invisible strings, she stood and followed, hypnotised by the sway of Miranda's hips.

"Top of the stairs turn right into the back room Miranda."

Miranda reached the top of the stairs and stepped into the main bedroom, the large bed before her, still unmade from when Julie was dragged out of her slumber an hour or so ago. Miranda hesitated as she crossed the threshold, looking around at the room, bright and airy, erotic pencil sketches on the walls, coupling ladies in artistic, erotic detail. Aware of Julie's closeness, she stepped further into the room, turned to face her as she sat herself down on the edge of the bed. "I think this is the place for us to consummate our friendship, don't you Julie?"

Julie stood in her own bedroom doorway, breath and heart caught in her throat, looking at Miranda, in her red bra sitting there, in the very place she had most fantasised about, the reality almost overwhelming, her own room transformed into some kind of dream state.

Miranda sat on the bed, her smile soft, shy; the assertive, almost bitchy girl a week ago completely disappeared, leaving a shy, nervous little thing. It dawned on Julie, as she smiled, that the balance was back with her, recognising the uncomfortable, confused girl that she had been at eighteen.

The two just stared at one another, at the beauty of each other, and the realisation of what was happening, what was to come. Miranda gulped, loudly, visibly.

Slowly, Julie moved to stand before Miranda, feeling the sun on her back, standing in front of the window in silhouette, the sun revealing her curves to Miranda through the filmy fabric. She breathed in deeply, hesitantly, before, with almost surgical precision, she unfastened the belt holding her robetogether.

"Oh God Julie..."

Julie smiled as comfortingly as she was able, as slowly the robe was opened, her full breasts exposed, she slipped the robe from her shoulders, let it gently fall to the floor, her naked body, full heavy boobs, trimmed mound, fully visible.

"Oh god, you're beautiful, so much more appealing then a straggly hairy male..." she giggled, overawed, nervous, as she began to realise what she had let her self in for.

"Thank you, so was this worth all the aggravation you caused young madam? I hope that I'm not a disappointment to you after all this time."

Slowly, softly Miranda stood, still in her bra, skirt, took a tentative step towards Julie. She reached out, lightly touching, cupping.

"Touch what you want, get to know it, explore. I am your teacher after all, you are here to learn!" a soft smile played on her lips as she felt the power swing back in her favour.

Miranda's hands roamed over Julie's naked form, cupping her breasts softly, tentatively. Julie placed her hands on top of Miranda's trapping them against her full breasts, causing Julie to shiver, as Miranda's naive eager young hands sent thrills through her. "How does that feel Miranda? You like?"

As she held Julie, cupping her breasts, feeling her hands on top of hers, Miranda just nodded, too lost for words, the feelings within her too overwhelming to express in words.

"Yes Miss..." having forgotten that they had agreed to call her by her first name.

"Please call me Julie, Miranda."

She nodded softly, "Sorry Julie it's just that you referred to yourself as my teacher, it kind of threw me."

Miranda's eyes looked back down; her field of vision suddenly seemed dominated by those breasts. She gulped, hesitated, and then slowly flattened her tongue, leaned forward and then she was licking them, those breasts, the ones she had tried to imagine naked whilst staring at them in class; she was moving her tongue up...higher over those astonishing, uplifted breasts. She found a nipple, so HARD.....softly she licked, kissed, flicked her tongue over the hard nipple, felt and heard Julie gasp, sigh, her hands pulling Miranda onto those magnificent breasts.

Julie's urges became wanton, almost overpowering, as she felt Miranda's tongue slide down, hovering over her erect nipple, her warm breath over her nipple sending tingles through out her body, Miranda then extended the warm, wet tip of her tongue and softly flicked JUST the hard end.

Softly, remembering how she likes to flick her own nipples as she masturbates, she continued, flick.....flick....flick...in a slow rhythm... her eyes never leaving Julie's gaze, as her other fingers flattened....and slid down along her tummy. She sensed her teacher's breathing become heavier and heavier. She whispered up to her, as she flicked again and again, "Been wanting this... wanting you...." But then as she traced her fingernails down Julie's tummy and caressed her she reached the trimmed fanny of her teacher and suddenly her confidence evaporated.

"Oh God..." she was blushing, "how do you... well... you know... like it?"

"Well you are here to learn aren't you? Maybe you should make yourself naked like me? If you would be comfortable like that?"

Miranda stepped back, still meeting the gaze from her lover, her fingers reached down, slowly unfastened the buttons... one... two... three... before she pushed down, wriggled out of the skirt letting it fall, exposing the matching red thong. Slowly Miranda turned, as if offering the clasp of her bra to Julie. Julie's breath caught as she reached out and carefully, skillfully released the clasp.

Cupping her bra cups, Miranda turned back to face her teacher..."Ready Julie?"

Only a nod in reply.

She looked her teacher in the eye, felt Julie return the gaze. Miranda leant forward, let her shoulder straps slide off, let the bra fall from her hands, her arms, the red material having served its purpose fell to the floor.

Julie gasped, transfixed, whispered, "So beautiful... and your thong?" the sound of so much hope in her voice.

"It's all yours," Miranda said as she sat on the edge of the bed and watched Julie kneel before her, slipping her warm hands along Miranda's thighs towards her hips, sliding her thumbs beneath the waist of the thong. Julie felt Miranda gracefully lift her bum, aiding her, as her fanny was finally exposed. The thong caught between her cheeks and then sprang clear as Julie guided it down those young, slim, soft legs; let it drop after guiding it off her feet.

Julie continued to kneel, looking at her new lover, parting her legs and positioning herself between them, she admired Miranda's naked form, her gorgeous fanny revealed as her legs slowly parted, the tender soft lips glistening ever so slightly where they met. Miranda's breath was a little quicker than usual, her heartbeat strong in her chest, she could feel her pulse racing in every part of her body as, looking down at her teacher, her lover, she said,

"I'm yours Julie..."

Smiling, Julie reached up, and traced a line starting from Miranda's neck, slowly, lightly using her finger nails, down to her delicate breasts, across her flat stomach, to the top of her fanny, close to her clitoris; a shiver through Miranda's body, the caress almost a tickle. Julie continued, tracing her fingernails so lightly along the tops of her thighs, parting them further as Julie lowered her head. Miranda opened her legs fully, lying on her back on the unkempt bed, feeling Julie gently kissing softly along her inner thighs feeling herself becoming more aroused than she'd ever been; so intense; she lifted her legs, gripping her own knees as she pulled them towards her chest, exposing herself fully to Julie.

Julie gasped at the incredibly sexual way in which Miranda exposed herself, she felt that familiar liquid tingle deep in her own fanny, as her hands continued to stroke the backs of Miranda's thighs as she softly leant in and breathed on her vulnerable, glistening fanny and ass. Miranda, in response to those soft breaths of air, shuddered lightly.

"Is this what you want Miranda?" Julie looked up, met Miranda's gaze, saw her nod, a soft smile upon her lips.

"Yes Julie," she replied softly; "can't you see how aroused I am? No boy, no male has got me this aroused, this wet."

Julie didn't reply, but rather she slowly and gently leant in closer and with the very lightest of touches traced a line with the very tip of her tongue, starting by slowly circling her ass, moving up over Miranda's perineum, very lightly along the join between her lips to the hood of her clit.

"Oh god, oh fuck," Miranda gasped as she squirmed under the soft caress.

Julie continued, moved her head down, repeated the motion slowly, delicately; the lightness of her touch gradually becoming firmer, more insistent, the tip of her tongue parting Miranda's lips; feeling her respond, feeling her shudder, her hips beginning to rock, pelvis urging upwards against the tip of Julie's tongue, her nose, her chin, as she still held her legs up out of the way, not wanting anything to stop, to prevent the amazing sensations her teacher, her mentor was creating within her. Finally, she let go of her legs, planting her feet firmly either side of Julie, pushing her hips up to meet the face that was giving her so much pleasure; her hands turned into fists as she gripped the duvet, her body squirmed, arched, her hips gyrating, matching the movements of Julie's dexterous tongue.

Gauging Miranda's response, Julie parted, separated her puffy, glistening lips using her tongue, licking slowly along each lip then down again to her ass, circling, teasing, then back up over her perineum, her lips soft beneath her tongue, then up to her hood, using the tip of her tongue to delicately tease Miranda's stiffening, hardening clit out from beneath its hood. Julie's tongue made long sweeps, flat wet and warm all the way from Miranda's ass, over her perineum, the soft wet mushy opening of her fanny to her tingling, throbbing clit.

Gasps and moans escaped Miranda's mouth as she squirmed, feeling Julie's tongue against her body, her skin, her fanny. Amazed at the softness, the lightness of touch, Julie's incredible ability to layer another sensation on top of the last, relishing her expertise, her devotion; so utterly different from the hasty, perfunctory proddings of those boys. Miranda rocked her hips faster; her rocking movements matching the rhythm of the tongue that is giving her so much more pleasure than she could ever have imagined. She took her time, with slow deliberate strokes, Julie continued licking, covering her entire fanny, knowing she was making Miranda more and more aroused as she felt her wetness increase, felt her movements quicken, heard her breathing become more ragged, quicker; Julie adjusted the motion of her tongue accordingly, playing Miranda's sex like an exquisite instrument, moving her hands from her thighs round to her cheeks, a finger slowly moving to rest against her ass, her tiny puckered ass that was moist from her arousal running down; another finger rested against Miranda's sopping fanny, neither finger entered, both just rested at those delicious entrances.

"Oh god, take me...TAKE ME!" Miranda cried, as the touch of those fingers combining with the feeling of her clit being lapped and licked and sucked sent her to ever more dizzy heights of pleasure.

Julie smiled as she gently increased the pressure of her fingers, resting them more firmly, feeling Miranda's fanny wetly open, the motion of her hips making it seem as though Miranda was trying to suck Julie's fingers deeper inside her sopping fanny, her ass less obviously yielding but still slowly accepting the tip of the finger as the tip of her tongue circled Miranda's clit. Miranda's breathing quickened, intensified. Her gasps more pronounced until eventually Miranda's anus accepted just the tip of Julie's finger, gripping it tightly, accompanied by the loudest gasp yet, as her fanny wetly sucked Julie's other finger deeper inside; tongue still circling, lapping her clitoris.

As Julie's fingers pushed home their gentle probing; the three pronged attack, Miranda's body wilted under it, her gasping turned to shuddering as her body tensed and finally exploded in a thunderous climax.

Not prepared to take any prisoners, Julie didn't relent, pressing her fingers deeper into the soft sensitive holes of the bitch, feeling her tight young ass yielding more under her finger, wet from her running juices, sliding it ever further inside the tiny tight ass, her other finger inside her fanny, curling upwards, now accompanied by a second, both stroking as it spasmed and contracted around them, her mouth still sucking relentlessly on her clit. Miranda's body bucked and writhed, unaware that such extended, elongated pleasure was possible, the feelings so close to pain as she felt Julie delve deeper in her, her mouth, her fingers relentless, pushing her further, further until she felt her body tense again, a cry trapped in her throat as her second orgasm took her even more by surprise than the first, her young cries and movements so honest, so arousing, so satisfying to Julie.


"Oh God. Oh fuck..." gasped Miranda as Julie slowed her ministrations, let Miranda down from her peak. Julie smiled as she watched what lay before her, watched Miranda's body relax in the post orgasmic glow, a blush covering her body, her breathing gradually subsiding, her shudders reducing, her spasms more infrequent, her twin holes releasing Julie's fingers which slipped wetly out of her.