Miriam's Christmas Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly felt the man's cock twitch with a jerk, then a fountain of hot thick cum began to spurt into her mouth. He had pushed her head into his pubic area and was now pumping his cock deep into her throat, so his cum splattered and splashed directly onto her throat. Miriam became incredibly aroused by that, having his cum sliding down her throat without even having to swallow. Her level of arousal became intense, and she felt that the slightest touch on her pussy now would lead her in to a wildly wonderful orgasm.

The man continued to clench her head to him for quite some time, the gushes of hot thick cum apparently unending. Miriam happily received every drop, loving the feeling to her mouth being filled to beyond capacity, his thick cock stretching her mouth open, the head nestled all snug in the back of her throat, his cum oozing down. The stream of cum finally slowed down to a trickle, so Miriam slowly removed his cock from her mouth, sucking as she did so, getting every single last drop of cum she could from him. Once removed, she gazed lovingly up at this stranger, wanting -- needing -- more.

This man grabbed Miriam by the upper arms and gently yet powerfully lifted her to her feet, guided her to the couch behind her, then laid her down. It was now he who knelt before her; he spread her legs slowly, stretching her open wide, utterly exposing her shaved pussy to him. He gazed at it hungrily, taking in this beauty of it the way a lover of art might view a masterfully painted canvas. He leaned in slightly then stopped, his face hovering mere inches from her wet, radiating pussy. Miriam would feel his hot breath on her wet pussy; she was dying to feel him.

She watched as he slowly slid his tongue out of his mouth, then gently touched the lips of her pussy with it, and brought it up in one continuous motion the length of her pussy. The touch was so gentle it was like a mere whisper, but that teasing only made Miriam more insane with desire, now feeling like she would explode if she didn't soon cum.

Perhaps sensing this -- or perhaps reading her mind, or simply intuitively knowing what she needed -- the man now wrapped his arms around her legs and used his thumb to massage her clit and to pull her pussy to him as he began to lick her in earnest, slide his tongue in deeply. He would lick from bottom to top, allowing his tongue to slide all the way into her before pulling it out. All the while his thumb would massager her clit, driving Miriam wild and bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

Miriam thought she had experienced pleasure as never before because of the way in which he was licking her pussy, but then he switched things around, now sucking on her clit and sliding first one then two fingers into her slippery wet pussy. He pumped her pussy hard, like she was getting a quality fuck, and sucked her thick clit, rolling it around his lips. The man had been doing this for some minutes and Miriam felt her orgasm building, when the man suddenly slid his finger out of her pussy and using her own juices as lubrication, slid it into her ass.

The sudden, unexpected pleasure of having her ass fucked while still having her clit sucked was just too much for Miriam, and she came now with a moan and a howl. The man went on licking her juices as she came, fucking her ass ever more aggressively. Miriam felt wave upon wave of pleasure wash over her body, and every time the man licked her pussy or fingered her ass she felt another wave wash over her body. He finally stopped licking as she stopped convulsing, and slowly slid the finger out of her ass.

As Miriam lay there with her eyes closed, basking in the happy afterglow of an amazing orgasm, she felt the man now literally lift her up. She was amazed by his almost magical strength, and felt so safe and warm when in his arms. He placed her on the couch again, this time on her hands and knees, then adjusted her so her as was exposed and high in the air. He rubbed her pussy a moment, then she felt the head of his cock -- again rigid and ready for sex, despite the short time since he came -- nudging her pussy. With once quick thrust he had slid the entire massive cock into her wet pussy, making Miriam nearly pass out from the pleasure. She knew it would not be long until she was cumming again.

Once his cock was fully settled in Miriam's pussy, the man began to fuck her hard, almost immediately slamming it to her with extreme force. This was exactly the way Miriam liked to be fucked, hard and brutishly, fucked like a toy there just to be used for pleasure. The man was holding onto her slender hips tightly, actually using her own body to increase the force of his fucking by pulling her to him as he slammed his cock into her. She felt her pussy spread open to its very maximum, and filled to the very depth of it, filled with this magnificent cock, fucking her exactly as she liked it, like no one ever had before. She came again, her juices flowing all over the man's cock.

He fucked her at this ravaging, maddening rate for perhaps ten minutes, making her cum several more times. At just the moment when she thought there was no more pleasure to be enjoyed with this man, he pulled his cock out, nestled the head of his cock on her asshole, and then gently pressed it into her. This was Miriam's secret desire, something she had shared with few men and experienced with even fewer. She often masturbated by sliding her largest dildo into her ass and ramming herself hard, but had experienced bad luck when discussing this option with men in the past and had never really experienced it with a real cock. So this strange man, who seemed to know exactly what she wanted even better than she did, was fulfilling one of her hottest fantasies.

Just as he had when fucking her pussy, the man fucked Miriam's ass with complete, reckless abandon. He slammed his huge cock into her like a piston in an engine, fucking her hard and making her ass burn with wild pleasure. His heavy balls slapped her pussy with every animal-like thrust he made. She had never felt so full, so complete, so whole, and was amazed any cock could satisfy her so well. The engine-like fucking she got compelled her to cum several more times, heightened by her aggressively rubbing her clit as her fucked her. Just as before, he pulled her hips towards him to slam her harder, and like before Miriam was in heaven as she was so fucked.

When Miriam felt like she was nearly fucked and cummed out and honestly feared she may pass out if she was fucked any longer, the man filled her ass with stream after stream of thick hot cum. Miriam could feel her ass filling with his cum, and felt such a thrill of pleasure that couldn't help but orgasm one last time. As she did, though, the pleasure was in fact too much for her, and she blacked out...

***

Miriam awoke in her bed, feeling well rested and refreshed. She sat up and stretched, feel happy and content for the first time in weeks. The sun light of this bright Christmas morning -- or afternoon, actually, as she had slept far into the day -- streamed into her bedroom, but Miriam was confused as to why she was in such a fine mood. She thought about the previous day; she recalled leaving work...going to the bar...getting kicked out...the charity Santa...then coming home and going to bed.

Then she recalled the dream.

Miriam looked towards her closed bedroom door wistfully, remembering how in the dream she had feared her apartment was burning down only to find a room filled with candles. Recollections of that strange, sexual man caused Miriam to smile widely. She now realized that her pussy and ass were actually aching; the dream must have been so real she touched herself in real life.

"If only," she said to herself, thinking about the total lack of real men like that. "If only, Miriam."

Miriam got out of bed, feeling perfectly content to walk about naked. She was rarely bothered by her own nudity, but felt especially erotic and sexual this morning after the lovely sex dream. She may even plan a nice session later with her, her toys, and her favorite erotic on line playground.

As she approached her closed bedroom door, she paused a second, wishing the living room was still full of those exotic candles and that the strange man was still there...but not the least bit surprised when she saw that her apartment was exactly how she had left it the night before. Neat and stylish, but not a trace of candles, wreaths, or garlands anywhere to be seen.

Miriam was headed towards the kitchen to make herself some coffee, when she caught sight of something on her end table. From where she stood it appeared to be a large snow globe with an envelope place in front of it.

"Where...?" she said, letting the rest of the sentence fade away in her confusion.

She walked over to it, first picking up the snow globe. Unlike most such globes that have some kind of figure or seen inside of them, this one had nothing but the sparkling glitter; that, however, was utterly unique and like none other Miriam had ever seen, sparkling with an ethereal glow and shimmering colors that totally defied the amount of light that could possibly be reflected by such small flakes of glitter. Swirls of blue, purple, and amber seemed to flow of their own accord within the globe.

Amazed and a little mesmerized by the globe, she then looked at the envelope. On it was written her name in the delicate hand-written script of a by gone era. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw her own name, and s shiver and excitement raced down her spine as she tore open the envelope to see what was inside.

She pulled out a note with a shaking hand, written in the same beautiful script, and read:

"Christmas is, above all, a time for love. No one should ever be lonely, or sad, or dejected during this time of year.

"But the joy and happiness that comes during Christmas should last through out our lives, not just a few weeks at the end of every year. We are called upon to give of ourselves, totally, completely, without hesitation and without restraint, for the good of all others. Always.

"So when you are lonely, I will be there for you. When you are afraid, I will comfort you. When you need love, I am already here.

"When ever you need me, simply shake the snow globe and make a blizzard. I will come visit you that night.

"Enjoy this, Miriam, the greatest and only Christmas gift you will ever need.

-- S."

12