Mirror Image

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers

"If you need a hand with anything you give me a shout," Leon smiled, ruffling his brother's hair affectionately.

"Sure thing," Noel replied.

Safely in his room, Noel gave a deep sigh. Juggling his life to be someone else was taking a big toll. Part of him would be glad when he no longer had to pretend to be his own brother, but part would miss the camaraderie of those he already liked.

He began to undress, peeling off the layers of clothing as if to reveal his true self underneath. He stood in front of his mirror seeing an image that was both his and his brother's. He went to his bed and, sitting on the edge, rummaged in his bedside table's drawer. He pulled out a slender silicone dildo, a hand towel and a tube of lube. He stretched back, leaving the pale-blue toy on the towel where it could easily be reached and dabbed some of the cool, viscous gel onto his fingers.

Settling more comfortably, Noel let one hand drift over his nipples, pinching gently as the other toyed at his entrance, rubbing the furled flesh. He gave a sigh as his finger penetrated him. He let it slide in and out, coating and stimulating his inner walls. He gave a wriggle as he added a second finger, angling the questing digits to stroke across his sweet spot. Squeezing some gel onto his other hand he began to stroke his erection. He twisted his wrist as he reached the head, flicking his thumb over the slit to encourage the pre-come.

He slid the hand down to cup his sac and rolled his balls, groaning as his arousal grew. He rubbed lube onto the toy and eased it into his body. He hitched his hips upwards and began sliding it back and forth. As he began to press the tip of the toy against his prostate, he moved his other hand faster and faster over his length, moaning and writhing as his body became lost in the sensual pleasure. One hand moving slowly and steadily, the other becoming a blur, Noel panted as he spiralled inexorably towards his release.

Muting his cry of completion, Noel felt hot come decorate his belly and chest as his channel clenched around the unyielding silicone. He milked himself, his hand knowing the exact pressure, speed and motion to use to derive the greatest pleasure. As his body still trembled from the aftershocks, Noel slid the toy from his body, dropping it back on the towel and closed his eyes. He would go and shower once he had recovered his breath. He also needed a few minutes to gather his thoughts. As he had reached his pinnacle, it had been Celestin's name he stifled and the older man's face he had seen behind his closed lids.

****

Watching Darren and Leon, Paytah's eyes narrowed at the looks Darren gave Leon when not aware he was being observed. They were a rotating mix of lasciviousness, superciliousness and envy and Paytah was not sure which grated on his nerves more. He and Celestin would look over the sketches and designs on their own a little later. For now, Leon and Paytah were just showing the completed outfits to their peers.

He gave a frown as he seemed to recognise the skirt Paytah unveiled from a sketch he had seen on Leon's desk. True, it was not exact, but it was similar enough and the look he saw on Leon's face told him the younger man recognised it, too. It had even been made using denim and cheesecloth which were two of the swatches of material that Leon had brought and left on his drafts board. It was well received by the small audience. Paytah bristled at the smirk Darren aimed at Leon behind the other man's back.

However, at the reception to Leon's design, all of Paytah's anger was temporarily swept aside. The dress was an instant hit. A mix of pink and gold silk with a sequinned flower on one shoulder and the opposite hip, the dress seemed to move with a life of its own. Paytah grinned at the look on Darren's face and he realised that Leon had obviously kept all of his real designs for the day hidden. He nodded his approval, even though he could not be seen. The dress was the better of the two creations and would be the one they used.

He would also be keeping a very watchful eye on Darren.

****

"Well done, Leon," Paytah said as he approached the younger man who was still grinning delightedly at the reception his dress had received.

"Thank you," Noel said breathlessly. "I'm so pleased the dress was liked."

"It was an excellent design. Of course, I'll have to discuss it with Celestin."

"Of course," Noel said, sobering a little. Celestin would have the final say, but the exhilaration from the applause still tingled through his frame.

"It was good work. I even recognised some of what I took to be your flair in Darren's offering." The words were said in a casual tone, but Paytah was watching Leon closely for his response. He saw the younger man's face pale and then flush.

"I never copied anything of his," Noel said. "Never. The dress was mine. I did leave some of my initial sketches out..." He stopped, he was beginning to wheeze. The excitement from the showing followed so swiftly by what he perceived to be an accusation against him when Darren had taken his ideas proving to be too much for him. He turned away from Paytah while he tried to bring his breathing under control. He was surprised to find strong hands rubbing at his back as he did.

"Breathe slowly, Leon. Relax. I'm not accusing you; far from it. Are you asthmatic? Do you have an inhaler? Do you need it?" Paytah recognised the signs of an imminent asthma attack and began to soothe the distressed young man. He gave a mental curse that he had upset him. He already knew Darren was the problem.

"I'm fine," Noel husked. He focused on breathing, letting Paytah's strong hands rub soothingly. "Not an attack. I'm ok."

"I didn't mean to make it sound as if I was accusing you," Paytah continued. "I just wondered whether you had realised just how much of your work was in what he passed off as his. You said nothing at the time."

"It would have been my word against his and I didn't want to cause any problems." That much was true. In a few short weeks, Noel would go back to being himself and the real Leon would be at Celestin Fashions. The last thing Noel wanted was to create problems for his brother.

"You can't afford to let others steal your ideas either," Paytah said. He turned Leon around to stare into the young man's eyes. "You have talent. Your dress will be in the exhibition that Celestin's arranging for the end of next month as well as the show it was designed for."

"I...I don't know what to say," Noel said. He was honestly stunned. He had been pleased with the dress, but an exhibition, too?

"I'm switching where you work. There's a tiny office, not much space, but you can keep it locked rather than do all your work at home," Paytah added.

"Thank you," Noel said, his face pinking. "He would still have to take his work home to ensure Leon was up to date with it.

****

Celestin was not happy to hear that Paytah believed Darren had taken ideas from Leon. He paced up and down his office, almost prowling, as he processed what the other man had said.

"So you've moved Leon. What about Darren?"

"Told him that I expected a lot more from him of the same calibre," Paytah said. "I never said a word about moving Leon. When he asked I told Darren that I could change anyone's workplace any time I chose."

"Fine," Celestin nodded. "I'd like to speak to Leon myself. Can you send him over?"

As Celestin waited for Leon to arrive, he continued to pace. He glanced over at the tap to his door.

"Come in," he called out. He smiled reassuringly as the younger man entered. "I thought it was time for us to have a chat. I have your designs here," he added, indicating papers that covered his desk. He waited for the younger man to join him, standing close.

They bent over in tandem as Celestin began to indicate a design, advising where he thought the younger man could focus to improve. As Celestin put away one sheet and half-turned to select another, he bumped into Noel who had moved to get a better view.

They stood, face to face, unmoving. Celestin found himself moving without conscious thought. The younger man was so close, so beautiful, smelled so good. He leaned closer. His eyes seemed fixated by the perfect lips and the small beauty mark to their right. He closed the distance and their lips met.

Noel was stunned. Then he felt Celestin's tongue seeking entrance. He opened his mouth and moaned as a talented tongue slid inside tasting him. Noel could hardly believe this was happening. He wanted this so badly. He reached to hold the older man, pressing himself against Celestin.

Celestin heard a moan but neither knew nor cared who had made the sound. Their tongues were dancing and swirling around against each other. Celestin only pulled back when the need for oxygen forced them apart. He looked at the younger man to see entrancingly beautiful emerald eyes darkened with desire. He shook himself. What on Earth was he thinking? He could not let this happen to him again. Unthinkingly he shoved the other man away, barely registering the flash of pain on the younger man's face.

Noel felt the edge of Celestin's desk score down his back as he was violently pushed from the older man's arms. He could see the look on Celestin's face; it was as if he was looking as something fascinating but deadly and that hurt Noel even more than the physical throb that had taken residence in his back.

"I didn't mean for that to happen," Celestin said his voice cold and clipped.

"I didn't mind," Noel replied, unsure what else to say.

"It was a mistake, one that won't be repeated."

"What did I do?" Noel was confused.

"I'm not looking for a quick tumble. I don't do one night stands. I don't want to bed every man who makes himself available to me."

"Is that what you think? That I just let every man I meet take me to his bed? You were the one who kissed me," Noel said. He felt as if someone had slapped him.

Knowing he was wrong did not stop Celestin's anger welling up and spilling out. It was easier to lash out than explain. His voice became harder and his blue eyes like glaciers.

"I didn't mean to. You were right in my face. You wanted more. I made a slip. I never go after anyone for a quick tumble and I don't go for cheap tricks."

The angry tirade only stopped when Celestin heard the shocked gasp and choked-off sob. He hated himself when he saw the immensely hurt look on the younger man's face. No it was more than that. He looked devastated. Celestin abortively reached out a hand but it fell to his side when the other man physically flinched away from him as if afraid of being struck. He felt as if a knife was twisting in his heart.

"Leon..." he began, but before he could say anything more, the young man had run from the room, choked sounds of grief in his wake.

Paytah saw his protégé flee from Celestin's office and took off at a run himself. He detoured to glare angrily at Celestin, silently demanding an explanation.

"I kissed him," Celestin said, his voice a dry croak. "Then I pushed him away. I said things...I'm so sorry."

"Don't apologise to me. Save it for the one who deserves it." His own office was opposite and Paytah ran in, rummaging in his bottom drawer. Amongst the pain killers, sticking plaster and other small first aid items he pulled out a ventilator. He hoped he would not need it. There was a male restroom just down the hall and he hoped that would be where he found the distressed young man. The sounds of laboured breathing as he opened the door told Paytah he was right.

Noel gripped the sink tightly, desperately trying to catch his breath, but his lungs seemed to refuse to cooperate. His ventilator was in his bag in his office. He rarely got attacks as bad as this. However, the highs and lows plus his upset from Celestin's brutal rejection had taken their toll. He felt strong arms turn him and a small object was pressed into his hand. Instantly recognising it, he gratefully accepted and shook it, positioned it at his mouth and depressed. He took a deep breath as he pressed, feeling the fine, misty spray.

He did not resist as strong arms slid around his waist, urging him to lean against a broad chest. He leaned, letting the litany of soothing words simply wash over him, uncaring of what was actually said. It was so similar to what Leon would do when he was recovering from the pneumonia and its after-effects. Slowly he began to breathe more easily.

"Thank you," he husked.

"Why didn't you declare you were asthmatic on your application?" asked Paytah. "It wouldn't have gone against you."

"Didn't think," Noel obfuscated.

"You ok now?" Paytah turned the younger man in his arms and searched the undeniably beautiful face. He got a smile and nod. "Celestin is sorry. He fell heavily for a young man a couple of years back. Armand was talented, beautiful and seemed as equally smitten with Celestin. However, he was also arrogant, self-centred, amoral and unscrupulous. He was offered a more tempting contract by Madeleine and just walked out on Celestin. His parting gesture was to tell him that all it had been for Armand was a 'bit of fun with an older guy'. It hurt Celestin badly. He thought Armand loved him." Paytah gave a sigh and shook his head.

"And now?" asked Noel.

"He's been lonely for two years and then you walked in. He says he felt something between the two of you the time you and he bumped into one another in the corridor. He doesn't know why he felt nothing during your interview, but it's been simmering since that incident. I knew it as soon as I saw you and him together the other day."

"I'm not a one-night-stand type," Noel said angrily. "I never have been and I'm not starting with Celestin."

"Come with me," Paytah urged. "Let him apologise and see where things go from there."

****

To his surprise, Noel had found Celestin to be genuinely sorry and the older man had publicly apologised for his behaviour in front of Paytah. Noel had then been invited out for a meal at an exclusive French restaurant as part of the apologies. Tonight was the night and he had agonised over what to wear. Leon thought it was a working dinner and Noel hated not being fully honest with his brother. Part of him knew he should not be encouraging Celestin. Another part, the dominant part, kept finding excuses to continue.

Hands on hips, he stared at the myriad items of clothing on his bed; shirts, trousers, jeans all scrutinised and all temporarily rejected. He did not want to wear something of Leon's. He wanted at least this much to be all him. He fingered a dark-green silk shirt. Holding it against his bare chest he gazed critically into the full-length mirror. He liked the feel of the material and the green emphasised his eyes. At least that was sorted. He shoved the jeans aside. He could not wear them to the kind of restaurant Celestin was treating him to.

He pulled a pair of black trousers from the pile. They had been a gift from Leon although Noel rarely wore them as they were tight enough to appear sprayed on. There was just the tiniest hint of sparkle about them and Noel found himself pulling them on. He stared at himself once more. They displayed his assets at the front and emphasised his tight rear. He reached for the shirt. Taking a deep breath, Noel headed out to his brother.

"Killer, bro," Leon said encouragingly. "You'll turn heads tonight. Any idea what time you'll be home? Or shouldn't I ask? No, no," he added as Noel blushed crimson. "Look if you find the need to...stay over anywhere, just text and let me know. Otherwise I'll be tracking you down. You know I'd do it to make sure you were ok."

"I know and I love you, too, big brother," Noel smiled. "I'll make sure I let you know what's happening," he promised.

****

The restaurant was every bit as up-market and exclusive as he had heard. Taking a fortifying breath, Noel resolutely stepped into the establishment to be greeted by an immaculate Maître'd.

"I believe there is a booking for two under the name Celestin," Noel said, trying to keep his voice steady. He did not think he had seen so many exclusive, expensive gowns or pieces of jewellery outside of the haute couture designers or the shops that retailed them.

"Indeed. If you will follow me, sir?" The maître d led the way deeper into the restaurant. Open tables became scarcer as booths took prominence. He was escorted to a comfortable booth with a circular table flanked by a thickly-padded leather seat. Celestin was already there and Noel felt his cheeks redden at the appreciative look that he received from the older man.

"Sit down, Leon," Celestin encouraged. The boy looked good enough to eat, the meal would not compare to the taste that Celestin remembered from their one kiss. He was still unsure about his real motives for the evening. He truly did want to make amends for the hurtful things he had said. He was also very attracted to the younger man, despite all his misgivings. "Here's the menu. Choose anything you like. I eat here regularly and knew the prices well before offering to bring you here so don't let them put you off. The food is excellent and so is the service. Please relax and enjoy."

In the end, Celestin ordered for both of them. On finding they shared a passion for shellfish; the older man ordered several dishes to share. Noel had tried to keep the blush from his cheeks as Celestin had queried the freshness before placing his order: a dozen oysters on the half-shell, Moules à la Marinière and Lobster Thermidor. He also requested a large, green salad with separate vinaigrette as an accompaniment. Well-chilled, crisp, dry Chablis accompanied the meal. Even though Noel tried to refuse, Celestin insisted they conclude the meal with crêpes Suzette, the restaurant's signature dish and cooked to order at the table.

Noel was sipping at cognac, served in warmed brandy balloons, when Celestin suddenly broke the comfortable silence.

"Will you come home with me for a night-cap?" he asked.

Noel looked over at the older man. It was something he knew would be exceedingly foolish, but he heard himself agreeing.

He had enough presence of mind to text Leon and tell his protective brother that he would be staying over at a friend's house. If Celestin did not want him to spend the night, he could get a taxi home and come up with something Leon would believe, but he hoped that would not be necessary.

****

Ushered into the exclusive apartment block, Noel stared at the beautiful, art deco stained glass. He wondered if it was genuine or a very good imitation. Not given too much time to stop and admire, he was soon whisked away to the elevator.

As they stepped out onto the floor of Celestin's apartment, Noel did not know whether he was relieved or disappointed that the older man had made no move to kiss him. There was only the one apartment per floor and Noel felt his cheeks flush as Celestin opened the door, flicked on a light and then stood back to let him enter first.

The living room was spacious, but to Noel's eye it was also Spartan. The walls were cream with just a couple of large-framed paintings of modern abstract works. One was hung in the centre of the room and consisted of varying shades of blues and gold. It was also home to a luxurious couch and large comfortable chairs in midnight blue with gold cushions. To his left was an open-plan kitchen which looked bright, but almost sterile, in white and silver. On the right there was a door leading to where Noel assumed would be the bathroom and bedrooms. That side of the room was also the dining area. A large, well-polished table and six chairs with green and gold seats and dominated the space and on that wall the other art-work in greens and gold. It was very tasteful, but looked almost unlived in.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers