Mirror of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My idea was crazy, but it might just work. "Do you still have that story from Dan Buford at Doubleday books? Didn't you put it in your purse?"

It was at the very bottom, wadded up but still readable. Althea scanned the pages at the end. "The two lovers find a heart shaped pond and dive into it," she read.

Now we were getting somewhere. I shook Jack's arm and he stared at me with this dazed expression. "Is there a pond or lake near here shaped like a heart?" I asked.

"Yesh there ish. I'll help you find it." He staggered to his feet. "Everything ish spinning." He plopped back down and lay his head on the table. Soon we could hear him snoring.

We left the saloon and wandered toward the edge of town. An old man at the horse barn pointed down the road. We followed the dusty trail for a couple of miles. The pond wasn't a perfect heart shape, but close enough. We jumped into the water, clothes and all.