Misbehavin' Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Jack asked innocently. He was enjoying himself. This was almost as good as the actual screwing—watching as his beautiful mother flaunts her pussy at him, begging him to enter her! "What do you want in your cunt, baby?"

"Stick your finger in there...cram your goddamn hand in my pussy!" Allie almost screamed. "Get it all hot and juicy and then give me your cock!"

Jack grinned. It already looked pretty juicy to him, but he was willing to play around a little longer, until the urge to fuck drove everything else from his mind. He put two fingers stiffly together and jammed them into her steamy box, sinking through the hot flesh and churning around. "Is that good?" he asked, breathing heavily as he watched his fingers fuck her twat. He flicked the clitoris with his thumb and smiled at the tremor that went through her. Her skin rippled under its thin coating of sweat as she hunched frantically against his fingers. "How do you like that, baby? Do you like me finger-fucking your snatch?" Jack muttered to her.

Allie looked down past her breasts to the hairy mound of her cunt, watching his fingers dig in and out. Her hips moved furiously against the fucking hand as he drew it out. Her hips moved furiously against the fucking hand as she tried to get more of his hand inside her. She felt like her cunt was a mile wide and could take anything! She sucked her muscles around his fingers and bore down with all her strength. She couldn't believe the sensations that were flooding her with every stroke of his arm. She quivered and bucked with lustful tremors, her pussy gushing lubrication around his hand.

"Put your whole hand in. Fuck me with your arm, cram it in there!" she cried.

Jack hesitated. He had never heard of putting a whole hand inside a woman's cunt. Surely it was way too big! He hooked his fingers inside and stretched the walls experimentally. They stretched around his probing digit accommodatingly. He shrugged. He was willing to try anything...and if she thought she could take it. Carefully he inserted another finger alongside the two already in her steamy hole. She moaned slightly, but didn't stop the tempo of her hips. He drew his hand out and bunched his little finger with the others and rammed it again into her.

"That good?" he breathed, watching her cunt stretch in fascination.

"Oooohhhh! Yes! Yes, darling, give it to me! Put your fist in my cunt! Fist-fuck me! I want it, God, I want it!"

Allie bucked against him. Her cunt was stretched to the limit now—crazily she wondered how far it would go before it ripped. She didn't care; she wanted him to put his whole fist inside her. The depravity of the action further stimulated her. She could see him between her legs, his four fingers stiffly extended, pumping in and out of her. She wanted to feel his hand—to clamp down on his wrist with her cunt!

"Go on, please, your fist," she whimpered.

"Okay, Mom, you asked for it," Jack laughed. The novelty of the scene was getting to him, turning him on immeasurably. He doubled his thumb under his other fingers and thrust into her warm crotch, twisting his wrist as he drove in so that his entire fist slid through the muscles surrounding her vaginal canal. And he was in! He flexed his fingers carefully inside the tight passageway—the slick walls of her cunt vibrated beneath his fingertips and clutched wildly at his hand.

"Feel it? I've got my fist in your cunt!" he whispered hoarsely. He pulled out slightly and began stroking her with quick jabs of his arm.

Allie had tensed as he sought entry to her hole, and forced herself to relax so he could get in. She hadn't really thought it possible—but it had happened—he was in her up to the wrist! She could feel each one of his fingers like it was a separate cock, probing and bunching at the entrance of her womb. With a loud cry, she arched her back and drove her hips at him, forcing his hand as far as it would go. She felt a frantic wave of orgasm come crashing around her. Her legs went limp, her body quaked as she pounded against his fist. She could feel every part of her body, in her ears a dull roaring drowned out the sound of her screaming, her eyes blurred and shards of color danced before them.

"I'm cummmmmiinnnggg!" she squealed. "All over your hand, oh God, I'm cumming! Help me! Stop! Stop! It's too much! I can't stand it!"

As she shuddered through her orgasm, Jack withdrew his hand slowly...her cunt made a squishing noise as he pulled out. As folds slipped together and returned to normal size he stared at his hand again in amazement. It was unreal that he had had his fist inside that tiny hole. He looked down at his prick. It was standing straight up and pulsing furiously—he could see the blood flowing in the enlarged veins that stood out all over the surface. He brought his cock to the still dripping hole and pressed in gently, feeling the puffy flesh give under his pressure.

"Ready for it now, baby?" he murmured. "Ready for some fucking? I'm going to really give it to ya. I know you can take it now," he promised.

Allie shivered as the smooth head of his cock probed her cunt. She had been really turned on by the fist fuck. The novelty and the wildness of it had made her cum violently, but there was nothing like the feel of a hard cock cleaving her opening! She smiled lasciviously at him and opened her legs even wider, giving him a perfect target.

"Yeah, I'm ready!" she answered, matching his tone. "Give it to me—hard and fast, lover! Fuck me like I was meant to be fucked. Ram it into my cunt! I'm waiting for you. My pussy's begging for it. Give it to me!" She drew in her breath and held it as he stirred in her outer chambers, then let out in a whoosh as he plunged suddenly into her depths. Her flesh parted easily under his thrust, but closed around his prick with the tenacity of rubber, enclosing him in a vise of sticky flesh.

"God! It's still tight!" he grunted wonderingly as he felt the action of her muscles. He had thought his fist might have stretched her beyond repair, but her resilient cunt snapped back into action like a spring. He fucked in and out of her cuntal hole, feeling his balls squish against her ass with each stroke.

Her legs were wrapped around his back and he suddenly raised them around his neck, pulling her almost straight up against his prick. Her arms were tight around his neck, too. He held her bent double against him as he drove into her.

Allie could hardly move in this position, but that didn't matter as his prick hit new depths plumbing her canal to the bottom. He thrust into her like a pile driver, in mighty lunges. With every blow of his prong Allie shuddered violently, her cunt clutching at his smooth rod. She could feel him all the way in her stomach. It felt like he was fucking her guts! She tightened her legs and arms around his neck and shook and shuddered under his pumping penis, feeling her orgasm begin to sweep her in a series of undulating waves, each one higher than the one before. She was being buffeted by a sea of lust. Her body rolled with the waves and surfaced, then rolled off again in a crashing peak.

"O-uh-uh-uh! Fuck me! I'm cumming! Oh...God, I'm cumming again! Harder...don't stop...fuck me! Give it to me! Cum in me-I want your cum-Please...I'm cumming again, fuck me!" she screamed, not knowing or caring what she said or did.

Jack grit his teeth and hung onto the convulsing body beneath him, never ceasing his relentless plunges into her spasmodic flesh. He knew she was gripped in a series of multiple orgasms. He could feel her cunt clasping and unclasping on his prick as she flopped like a fish impaled on a spear. He loved fucking her—he loved the fantastic action of her active pussy on his cock, the smooth movement of her hips beneath his changing to the jerks of orgasm.

"Get ready...I'm cumming," he warned. "Hold on. Now! Feel it! Jesus! I'm cumming, Mom!" he screamed at her, forcing himself fully into her, grinding and twisting his prick into her cunt. It swelled even larger and grew even more sensitive. He could feel every tremor of her cunt through the nerves in the head. He twisted and turned into her cunt, and then he was spurting. A flood of semen burst from the head of his cock, shooting from his balls through his prick to splatter into Allie's twat, filling her canal with hot semen.

"Aaaggghhh!!" Allie squealed as the hot column of sperm flooded her sensitive cunt. She could feel it gushing into her, burning hot on the walls of her cunt, filling her to overflowing, running out of her slot and down her thighs. She hadn't thought there was that much sperm in the world, she thought crazily as Jack pumped weakly against her, flinging out his last drops of semen. Her cunt sucked hungrily at his softening prick, milking his balls for every ounce of cum.

She shuddered against him a final time as the last of her orgasm fluttered through her. Her legs slid down his back and she lay back flat on the ground, her eyes closed, and a beatific smile on her face. Jack slumped beside her, his head on his arms. He was exhausted—the last two fucks had really taken it out of him. He laughed weakly, glancing at her sperm-coated thighs, realizing how much it had taken out of him!

"Goddamn great fucking," Jack muttered. "You really know how to ball. You're the best lover I've ever had, no shit, Mom!" He meant every word. He had been with some horny chicks after his start with his mother-but never had he had a grown woman at the peak of her desires! He shook his head. No wonder they always said an older woman was the best lay! He wondered how the hell a guy her age, like his Dad, before he was wounded, could keep up with her. He was wearing out, and he was only eighteen! A very experienced and mature eighteen, but still a young boy with supposedly endless sexual prowess, he sighed. He knew he could bring her off again and again...with his tongue, his hands and his cock, but he didn't want to wear himself out completely!

He figured she would come back for more if he kept her on the verge of satisfaction, without quite getting her there. Hell, she could probably take on an army and come back for more! He felt the thrill of pride in his insatiable mistress. He was proud of her raging appetite as well as her luscious body. If he had realized that it was he who had unlocked her lust and brought forth her insatiable appetite, he would have been prouder still. But he didn't know that she had been a frigid woman, frozen by her wounded husband and inept lover. He had come along at exactly the right time and opened a new world to her.

Allie lay flat on the sand, her body glowing with the warmth that only comes from being well-fucked. She reached for Jack's hand and held it. Whatever happened, whatever she did because of her new emotions, she would always be grateful to him for showing her how it felt to be a woman. She had found sexual release and satisfaction now. It remained for her to learn to control her desires.

For a woman her age, at the height of her sexual potential, to suddenly come from the cavern of frigidity into the white hot light of sensuality was a little too extreme—her mind had to catch up to her body. She knew that she wanted sex constantly now. She had been deprived too long, and her body was making up for lost time. She smiled at her young lover, studying him covertly, reveling in the sleek beauty of his firm bronze limbs, wishing he were hard again and could fuck her some more.

She needed to be fucked steadily for a week, she thought to herself, smiling. If my husband could see me now, she mused. Perhaps if her husband had taken the time to indoctrinate her into sex, to lead her along until she was ready for this. She shook her head violently. There was no use mourning the past and what might have been! She was here, now, she was lucky enough to have been awakened before it was too late, and she meant to make the most of her awakening. She would do everything she could to satisfy her appetite and to develop her incestuous desires for her son! Because she knew that he was now her salvation, her lover.

In the beginning, she was afraid of incest to the fibers of her being. She had to get completely fucked out before she realized that Jack was the man she needed to replace her husband's inability to satisfy her cravings. She needed more fucking.

As if he read her mind, Jack turned to her. "You're a fantastic Mom," he murmured. "Really far out. I just had a great idea. You might like it. Well, I have a friend who lives right down the beach. He's a little older than me, and I hang out there once in a while. What say we buzz over and take a shower and rest a while? This sun's hot as shit!" He grinned at her engagingly, watching her reaction. He wanted to show her off to Brad. Brad really dug older chicks. He was always bragging about the ones he'd had and how they could fuck circles around teenyboppers. Maybe they could all get it on. Jack would love to see Brad's face when he walked in with his fantastic Mom.

They could smoke a little—relax. Who knows what might happen then? He shivered slightly as a picture flitted through his mind, Allie blowing him and taking Brad in her cunt at the same time.

"Well, if you're sure he won't mind us busting in like this," Allie said warily. She didn't know if she wanted to meet another guy or not. Maybe he'd laugh at her for being over thirty!

Her doubt must have shown on her face because Jack laughed and stroked her hair. "He'll love you. Really! Any guy would. You're a really beautiful Mom! Come on and get dressed. Wipe off some of the cum if you can—aw shit! We need a towel to get all this! I must have cum a bucketful!"

Laughing, the two dressed their sticky bodies in their sandy clothes and piled in the car, Allie driving. "Where to?"

"Just go out the way we came in and turn left. He lives about a mile down," Jack said. He leaned back in the seat, letting the wind ruffle his long hair. He gazed appreciatively at his mistress. She looked even more beautiful with her red hair tangled and full of sand and her cheeks flushed with sun and loving that she had before. He leaned back, admiring the pretty picture she made as she laughed happily at him.

"I don't even remember how we got here," she giggled. "I was so hot for you I couldn't see straight!" She looked at him fondly, her heart full of satisfaction and her mind filled with plans.

***

Brad opened the door to his shack and stared out foggily. He was stoned out of his mind and he didn't recognize the woman who stood in his door, looking at him uncertainly. He stared at her, his eyes going over her tanned body in the skimpy white bikini, her disheveled hair, her flushed face. He didn't know who she was but he liked what he saw! He narrowed his eyes and looked her over again, his eyes dwelling on her full breasts and the tender curve of her waist flaring into rounded hips, the white strip of cloth only emphasizing the mound of her pubis.

"Wow," he breathed. "I must be really fucked up. You gotta be a vision. Goddamn, I wish all my hallucinations were like this!"

"She's real, man!" Jack crowed from behind her. Brad focused his eyes and saw his friend. He hadn't noticed him before. He had been too wrapped up in Allie's charms.

"Hey, Jack! Jesus. I thought I was tripping or something! What a fucking beautiful chick. What's her name?" He stood back motioning them inside.

"Allie," Allie murmured. She was slightly embarrassed. She knew she was a mess, and the slender boy was staring at her like he wanted to eat her alive! She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. He was taller than Jack, but much more slender, with long straight dark hair curling wildly around his head and over his shoulders. He was burned very dark by the sun, and he was only wearing a pair of faded cut-offs that did nothing to hide the bulge at his crotch. He saw where she was staring and laughed unselfconsciously. "Well-come in, Barbie, babe. You, too, Jack!" He took her arm and led her into his dark two-room shack. "Sit down. Want a beer? Coke? To drink that is!" He laughed, showing white teeth in his tanned face.

Allie looked around warily. She had never been in any place like this before. As her eyes adjusted to the dark, she could see that one end of the room was covered with pillows. This was apparently bed and couch. A candle glimmered faintly on the shelf, providing the only illumination, and a strange smell floated on the air. The room was thick with smoke, and Allie peered through it, making out a few brightly colored posters on the walls. An old refrigerator stood in one corner with a hot plate beside it, and a curtained door led to the other room.

"I need a shower, Brad," Jack said. "Want to join me, Allie?" Allie looked at him, realizing it was the first time he'd called her by her name. She blushed vividly, glad that the dark hid her burning cheeks. She was embarrassed at his calm assumption that she'd take a shower with him. It pointed out the relationship between them. She looked at Brad to see how he was taking it. He didn't seem perturbed at all. He padded to the refrigerator and took out a beer. Probably used to guys coming over with their-chicks, she told herself, wondering briefly how many girls Jack had brought here. But it doesn't matter, I'm here now! She smiled brazenly at both boys.

"Sure," she answered easily.

Jack sighed in relief. He'd been afraid she would freeze on him for a minute. But she was smiling widely at him, picking her way through the dark to his side.

"Should be a towel in there," Brad said noncommittally, plopping onto the cushions and balancing his beer beside him. "I'll roll a couple of J's for us. Don't take all day in there."

Allie watched in fascination as he extracted a plastic baggie from behind the cushions and began to tap some of the contents onto a piece of paper. "Damn shit's fulla seeds," Brad grumbled, intent on his task.

"Come on, honey, you heard the man! Let's hurry," Jack said, giving her a friendly whack on the buttocks. They went through the curtained door into a tiny bathroom. A limp towel hung on a nail. Allie looked at the room in horror. There was a puddle of water on the floor, and the towel was obviously far from fresh. But she stepped into the shower, shedding her clammy swim suit, determined not to make any disparaging remarks. You asked for it, she told herself grimly. As the lukewarm water hit her body, she relaxed, sighing. She realized that she would put up with this and much more to feel Jack's dick inside her. When you have great sex, the outer trappings are unimportant.

"Is there any soap?" she asked timidly, adjusting the spray.

"Should be some up here," Jack replied, stepping into the tiny cubicle and reaching onto the window ledge. "Here you go. You wash me and I'll do you." He handed her the bar of soap.

Allie took it in her wet hands, rubbing it, and building up lather. She started on his chest, swirling the soap over his firm muscles. They were pressed close together in the small shower, the water pouring over their heads. Her nipples brushed against his chest as she soaped him, and shivered as hot points of fire radiated through her body. She felt something pushing firmly into her belly and glanced down. His prick was rising, jamming into her stomach. She grinned up at him and ran her hands over his flat stomach, feeling him suck in his breath sharply at her touch. Teasingly, she slid her hands lower, lathering under his balls and along the length of his shaft, slipping her hands between his legs and running her finger in the crack of his ass. He was breathing heavily now, his prick standing at rigid attention at the touch of her hands.

"Oh, Mom, you're beautiful," he whispered, nuzzling at her damp face. She raised her mouth to his and they exchanged a passionate kiss, tongues meshing, the water pouring over their heads. She lifted herself on tiptoe and pressed into him, mashing her breasts against his slippery chest, grinding her pelvis against his erection. His hands cupped under her ass-cheeks, bringing her against him, his fingers probing her twat from behind. His fingers played with her puffy cunt-lips, sliding into her groove and inflaming her passion.