Mischa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is not a bad consolation prize," I thought. "If I can't have sex with her, at least I get to sleep next to her and I don't have to hide the fact that I'm hot for her anymore."

We drifted to sleep in that position.

Some time later, I woke again to the sound of Elliot's labored breathing. I felt Mischa next to me and moved my hand over the side of one of her breasts gently, being very careful not to wake her. I was overcome by my attraction to her. I moved away from her slowly and carefully and very slowly rolled her toward me just a bit so I could watch her beautiful face as she slept. Seeing her next to me, sleeping peacefully, renewed my courage and I reached out and touched her cheek. As I did, she awoke with a start and closely studied my eyes.

Her reaction made it obvious that she could see what was on my mind and she immediately became nervous and shy. She opened her mouth and started to speak, but I shook my head from side to side indicating that I would not be dissuaded. I leaned forward and brought my lips close to her ear.

"I've made up my mind," I said, "you can relax -- I am going to do what we both want me to do."

Her expression then changed dramatically -- not into an expression of fear or resistance, but of deep relief. It all became clear to me then. She wanted this, and maybe she had wanted it for a long time, but she couldn't allow herself to do it. I was going to have to take her.

I moved the blankets back with my hands and lifted her thin t-shirt. Mischa gasped and attempted to cover herself, but I took her hands firmly and lowered them to her sides. I lifted her shirt as high as I could and stared at her openly. Her breasts were beautiful, petite and well-proportioned and her stomach was cute and flat. She is smaller than my wife, and she looked incredibly feminine in the low light. Just looking at her naked upper body -- the very breasts I had fantasized about so many times -- made my cock stiffen to the point that it ached. I leaned forward and took one of her brownish, half-dollar-sized nipples in my mouth and rubbed my cock against her leg.

Mischa moaned and placed both of her hands on my upper back and then moved them downward until they were on my ass. She moved her leg in every direction against my hard cock as if she was trying to use her leg to help her imagine its size and shape. I let go of one of her tits and pinched her other nipple between my fingers before sucking it into my mouth aggressively.

Moving her hands to hold either side of my face, she forced me to look at her and said, "Please, we really can't do this."

I stared at her for a moment and said nothing. I listened to her fiancé snoring like a pig on the floor, and thought about my wife passed out in the next room. Then I removed Mischa's hands from my head and held them out to her sides as I once again began biting and sucking the flesh on her chest. Mischa moaned. I then released her hands and pulled the covers back to the bottom of the bed. I took hold of each side of her tight, pink pants and pulled downward.

"Stop -- oh, god," Mischa said, "we have to stop now."

"Mischa, you don't understand" I said calmly, "I can't stop now, and I am not giving you a choice."

"But," she started.

"Mischa," I interrupted, touching my finger to her lips "I'm going to do what I want to do."

My statement registered strongly in her face -- but again, not as fear or resistance. She seemed relieved and her face filled with an intense desire and abandon that can only arise in the total absence of guilt. After a long pause, her resistance vanished completely and she nodded and raised her hips, welcoming me to remove her pajamas and her panties. The moment her legs were free, she lifted her hips again and spread her legs as wide as she could get them to go. She was showing me her pussy. Even in the low light, I could see all of its details. I could tell that she was ready -- the wetness was trickling from inside her body and onto the sheets. She had only a thin patch of auburn hair directly above her small pussy lips. The rest was completely bald.

I moved up to lean directly over her, balancing on my left elbow. Her eyes were smoldering and squinting at me now containing something that looked like a mixture of resent and lust. I pushed the middle and ring fingers of my right hand inside her and began to fuck her with my hand. I looked over her body like I owned it and I knew that I would very soon. She was completely naked and open to me. Her legs were spread completely and as I pulled my fingers from her, I could even watch the skin from inside her stretch out. Nothing was hidden. She closed her eyes and began writhing on the bed as she fucked my hand without even a trace of shame or reservation.

I leaned forward and kissed her for the first time. The kiss was heavy and deep and her mouth clung to mine like she wanted it to last forever.

It was at this point that I realized that I had never seen a girl so ready to fuck in my life. "Why didn't I take her before?" I thought, "What a waste of time."

As I continued to probe her with my fingers, and listen for changes to her fiance's breathing on the floor, Mischa's hands found my balls and my hard cock, which was now sticking through the hole in the front on my boxers. She pulled hard on my cock and balls until I let her lead me up to her mouth. I ended up straddling her near the top of the bed, one knee to the side of each of her shoulders, and I leaned over as she sucked me into her mouth. The sensation was incredible. I began to move my hips to allow my cock to move in and out of her lips. With each stroke, she sucked nearly the entire thing into her mouth before allowing it back out again and, often, between strokes, she played with it and stared at is as if she were in love.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"It's perfect," she said, looking directly into my eyes.

After a few minutes, I was able to lean back and move around so I could play with her clit with my left hand while she continued to suck me. She came almost immediately. As she came, she opened her eyes wide, then closed them and brought her legs together and moved her hips in a fucking motion against my hand. I became nervous because the increased volume of her squeals threatened to wake her fiancé and my wife, so I decided to finish her before we got caught.

I pulled myself out of her mouth and began moving my knees downward alongside her body until my cock was hovering directly over her pussy. My hands moved back and forth between her tits and her pussy as we sucked on each others' lips like teenagers.

After several minutes of this, she pulled my cock gently toward her, opened her legs wide and said, "Please."

I lifted each of my legs over hers and brought my knees together between her legs. I then kissed Mischa and moaned into her mouth as I moved the head of my cock around with my hand until it was placing pressure directly against the opening of her pussy. She bit my ear and I pressed hard against her. She dug her fingers into my ass as the head of my cock pushed easily inside. Her wetness allowed me to enter all the way on my first thrust.

"Oh, God," I whispered into her ear, "this is like a dream come true." "You feel like you are made of satin inside." I started fucking her in a slow rhythm, and she raised her hips to meet each thrust.

"Oh God," she responded, "I think you were made to go inside me."

"I never want to leave," I said.

"Can you fuck it a little harder?" she asked.

"Yeah, but we have to be quiet -- you have to moan quieter," I said.

"I want you to show me what you like," she said, "so I can be your good girl." "I want you to teach me how you like it."

I had never heard Mischa talk this way before. She was clearly very turned on and it seemed to be affecting her judgment. She seemed to be losing all inhibition.

"Oh my god, Mischa," I said, fucking her harder and faster, "If I had known you were so fucking hot, I would have done this to you a long time ago."

She lifted her left arm and moved her head to the side so she could watch our genitals come together. Over and over, she alternated between watching my cock disappear into her and looking up at my eyes. We kissed deeply and our tongues moved all around one another's mouths. The only noises in the room were the feint sound of Elliot's snore and the increasingly loud rhythmic slap of our stomachs and sex organs coming together again and again.

"Do you like me, baby?" she whispered, "do you like how I do it?" "I've wanted you for so long ... since we met." "I've even told Elliot that I want you."

"I have always wanted you, too," I said, "I fantasize about you all the time."

I think it turned Mischa on to hear me say that because, at that moment, she started to come again. This time, she kept her eyes wide open and looking directly into mine as her pussy pulsed on my dick. I stopped moving my hips so I could feel her pussy moving, but she continued to buck her hips against me as the waves went through her. I watched her as she came, feeling the smooth sensations on my cock. I tried to memorize her facial expressions and movements, knowing that I would want to remember every detail later on.

As her orgasm subsided, Mischa told me to roll onto my back. "Elliot told me you like doggy," she said, "he said you like to watch it go in."

"Yes," I said. She was right -- I had mentioned this to Elliot when we were watching a porno movie.

"He also told me something else," she said.

"What?"

"He said that you like my ass," she continued, "is that true?"

"Yes," I said, "I have always loved your ass."

"Well now you can relax and watch it while it does all the work," she whispered with a little smile, "but we have to finish soon so we don't get caught ... you have to cum." "Will this make you cum?"

Mischa turned to face away from me, straddled my hips and lowered her pussy onto my cock in reverse cowgirl position.

"Yes," I said quietly, "this will definitely make me cum."

I had always wanted to have sex this way, but my wife was shy about it. And Mischa's body was built for this position -- she has a great ass. I watched in blissful disbelief as Mischa's tight little pussy stretched itself over my cock and then rose and closed again, over and over, her perfect ass bouncing up and down -- and it was all for me. I groaned quietly and she turned to look watch my face. She then looked between her legs to watch my cock go in and out of her again and began playing with my balls. I noticed that she stole periodic glances at Elliot, who was now only a few feet below her on the floor, still oblivious, still snoring.

"Will you spank it?" she asked sweetly, taking my hand and placing it on her ass.

"No, we have to be quiet," I answered.

"Please," she said, looking at me as if she were a little girl. And as she slapped herself once on her right ass cheek she asked again, "can you just spank it a little?"

"Shh," I said, "we can't wake anyone up."

Finally giving in, she laid back on top of me, so she was facing the ceiling, and pinched her nipples only inches from my face as she continued to wiggle back and forth on my cock.

She brought her lips to my ear. "Do you like that?" she whispered. "Does that make you hard?" "Are you going to cum for me?"

"Oh my god, I love it," I said.

"Oh god," she said in a low growl, and it seemed as if the sounds were emerging from a place inside her that was at least a hundred feet below the surface, "I needed this." "You know just what I need, don't you baby?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, feeling at a loss for words, "and I can make you happy whenever you want me to."

"Yeah?" she asked flirtatiously, "you're gonna be my boyfriend?"

"I would love that," I said, barely able to contain my enthusiasm for the idea.

"My secret boyfriend?" she asked again.

"If that's what you want," I said.

"Say it," she said, still only inches from my face and pumping up and down a bit more intensely now on my cock with short, quick movements.

"I wanna be your boyfriend," I said, "your secret boyfriend."

"Oh God, you feel so good ... please say it again," she said, her short thrusts becoming still more intense.

"I'm gonna be your secret boyfriend, the one who knows what you need."

"Oh ... my ... God ... yes -- tell me again ... promise me!"

She was really close now and I could feel her little pussy start to pulse on my dick.

"I promise to be your secret boyfriend," I said.

"And promise you won't let me say 'no'," she said.

"Never," I said, "I won't let you say 'no' because I know what you need."

"Oh ... God ... yes ... promise me."

"I promise, Mischa," I said, "you can always be my little, secret girl."

I must have said something right because, as the words left my mouth, she squealed and her pussy completely seized. Her arms went back behind my head, pulling my mouth to hers. Her tongue was immediately inside my mouth and we kissed deeply as she continued to squeal for the next 20-30 seconds as she came on my penis.

Until that moment, I had never felt so completely wanted. I had never felt so much like a man, and I felt incredibly close to Mischa. Her sounds, her movements, her smell and her touch combined to intoxicate my heart and my mind completely. She was completely mine and, no matter how wrong it may have been, with my wife sound asleep in the next room and Mischa's fiance passed out only a few feet away, at that moment, I was completely hers.

Her orgasm was long and intense, but when her body finally stopped shaking, she slowly started to move up and down again in long, deliberate strokes, forcing my cock in and out of her pussy as she moved. The sensation was heaven.

"Cum for me, baby," she said softly, "we have to finish now and I want to feel you cum."

"I don't want to finish," I whispered, "I don't want it to end."

"I need it, baby," she replied looking straight into my eyes, "I want your cum -- I've waited for years, don't make me wait anymore."

Then Mischa suddenly sat up and leaned forward, allowing me to watch once again as my cock split her pussy lips each time I entered her and exposed the tender, pink skin inside her each time I withdrew -- over and over and over. It was extremely sexual, even raw, but there was nothing cheap about it. It excited me immensely to see what she looked like on the inside.

After about ten or fifteen long strokes, she looked back at me and said frankly, "I've waited long enough, baby -- please give me your cum."

Watching her tight little ass, the same ass I had tried to picture naked so many times, bounce up and down on my dick already had me close to the brink, but hearing her sweet voice ask so politely for my cum was more than I could handle. It was my turn. My entire body seized as I watched my cock nearly pulling Mischa's beautiful little pussy inside out.

"Oh, god," I said, " I'm gonna cum."

Mischa's rhythm did not change at all in response to my warning; she continued to pump all the way up and down my cock, burying me deep within her body with each downward thrust.

"Mischa! I can't hold it ... you have to move," I whispered forcefully.

"It's okay, baby," Mischa said, "you can let go."

"You have to move!" I protested.

"It's okay ... please ... I want your cum to go inside."

I had run out of time to argue, as Mischa said those last few words, I began shooting deep into her tummy. She continued to move up and down, urging me on by repeating her words and her movements over and over. As I surrendered, I began fucking Mischa hard -- my pelvis and the front of my thighs meeting each of her thrusts with wild abandon as I watched traces of my cum slide up and down the sides of my cock. In response to my increased intensity, Mischa grunted involuntarily and the sound of my body slapping against her legs and pussy filled the room and echoed through the entire apartment. At that moment, though, I couldn't bring myself to care, much less stop what I was doing.

When my orgasm finally subsided, I felt like my entire body was melting into the bed. The night was suddenly very still and the sound of Elliot's labored breathing was again audible as he slept just inches from my feet, unaware that his fiancée had just given me the best fuck of my life.

Mischa continued to rub herself against my cock for a minute or so. She then moved to the side and gently pulled it out of her, turned around, and leaned over to study it closely. She wrapped it in one of the blankets on the bed, stroked it a few times, and then she lay down next to me on the bed placing one hand on my chest.

"Did you like that, baby?" she whispered into my ear.

"Oh, God Mischa," I said, "I loved it, but I didn't want it to end." Then I pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her sweet lips three times quickly.

"I didn't either," she said. "Maybe next time we'll have more privacy, so we won't have to rush."

I looked at Mischa and she smiled innocently, a look that was very familiar to me.

"Besides," she said, "if I remember right, the first time with a new boyfriend is always a little weird. I can do better next time, now that I know what you like."

"You were perfect," I said, "I wouldn't change a thing."

"Good answer," she said, kissing me playfully on the lips and squeezing my penis again through the blankets.

Mischa then stood up from the bed, quietly grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom. When she came out, she kissed me once more, slowly and deeply, before walking down the hall to the guestroom, confidently swinging her beautiful, naked ass behind her. Once she was gone, I folded the futon bed back into a couch and went to the bathroom to clean up before returning to bed with my wife.

Elliot and Mischa left town early the next morning before Kristjana and I woke up and Mischa and I have not spoken since. I don't know what will come of any of this, and frankly I have some guilt about it. Still, I have to admit that it's wonderful to know that Mischa is mine for the taking -- and I certainly plan to live up to my promise by taking her again.

12