Misfortune Gives Birth to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she took a deep breath when I told her that we would do the shopping there, that she still had three days to finish the orders, and that we weren't going only to Disney World, but also to New York and Las Vegas.

The next three days were spent helping her finish the work, preparing and planning for the trip, and getting the ID card made for me to show that I was twenty-one.

Then, on the fourth day, we took off for Florida. We booked into a fancy hotel and went shopping with her for clothes, stilettos and loads of perfumes.

At Disney World, we went to the Magic Kingdom, the Epcot, and Disney's Boardwalk and enjoyed the walks and evenings together.

She wore long skirts and full-sleeved shirts during the day, but let her long red hair down in the evenings. Out went the sober Mom and in came the short skirt and tight leather jeans woman who enjoyed flaunting her big breasts, long legs, smooth thighs, and round ass.

She would take my arm and place it on her ass during the evening walks or take my hand and put it in the back pocket of her jeans thus letting me feel the tightness and roundness of her behind.

Mom had sensed that I thought of her more as a girlfriend than a mother, so she wore dresses and behaved like a girlfriend would. She didn't mind me kissing her red lips and feeling her round ass or tightly hugging her from behind - all in public places.

She began enjoying dancing close to me and feeling my hands all over her beautiful body in nightclubs. Mom too would get into the mood and start rubbing her ass against my crotch or take my hands and put them on her boobs or make me kiss her bare shoulders and neck.

"Why don't you let me kiss them?" I asked one evening putting my arm on her shoulder and my fingers on the cleavage the purple tank top was nicely exposing.

"What?" she said, looking at me.

"Them," I said, pointing with my eyes at her visible nipples

"Don't you think it's wrong?" she asked, looking at where my eyes were pointing.

"Many would say what we're already doing is wrong."

"What are we doing?" she asked, looking at me.

"You know, touching and kissing each other."

"You do it, I don't. If you don't like it you can stop it," she countered, removing my hand from her naked shoulder.

"I didn't mean that," I protested.

"No, from now on don't touch or kiss me. OK?"

"That's not possible," I said, taking her arm in mine.

"Then be happy with what you've got."

"But why not let me kiss them, just once?"

"I'm not sure about that. Will let you do it when I'm ready."

"I'm ready," I said, putting my arm over her shoulder.

"You're always ready," she replied, throwing her arm around my ass and pinching the left cheek.

"Don't you want it?"

"Yes," she whispered, looking at the ground.

"Then what's the problem?"

"I don't know. Let me think about it."

Although I wanted to know why she was so hesitant, I didn't say anything because she had been through so much plus didn't want to spoil what we had, so ran my hand over her round tight ass in the black short skirt and said, "OK."

Once inside the hotel room, she let me touch and feel her big breasts and thighs as she lay down on the bed in a white robe that barely covered her behind and beautiful cleavage.

From Florida, we went to New York City, where we again booked into a fancy hotel and spent the whole first day in Times Square looking at people, shops, and restaurants.

The next day was spent visiting various places in the city and on the third day went to see a Broadway show.

After the show, we were strolling in Times Square when I saw a Victoria Secret's outlet, so I took her hand in my hand and entered the store. Since she had no idea what Victoria Secret was or what it sold, she didn't hesitate to enter the shop, but once inside she was taken aback a little bit to see so many kinds, shapes, and colors of lingerie.

She took me aside and asked me what we were doing there. I told her we were there to do shopping and signaled an assistant to help us. The girl asked Mom whether she was looking for something particular, but I didn't give her a chance to reply and whispered to the girl that we were looking for something naughty, so she showed us all kinds of kinky, naughty, and wicked lingerie.

I turned toward Mom and asked her what she thought about the collection, but she just stood there in sheer amazement and surprise. By now I knew Mom's size, so I selected two dozen things, including transparent and strapless bras, panties, thongs, micro-thongs, garters, and stockings.

From there we went to a famous showroom and bought several backless and strapless dresses; deep-neck gowns; short skirts; shorts; cropped, spaghetti, and tank tops; jeans, T-shirts, and shirts. The next stop was a jewelry showroom where I bought necklaces, anklets, and rings for her. By the time we were finished shopping; our hands were so full of bags that we took a taxi and went straight to the hotel.

We landed in Las Vegas the next day and later in the evening began getting ready to go out for the night.

After taking a long bath, I wore a black suit with a blue shirt. Mom had laid all her dresses and lingerie on the plush bed, but the sheer choice was confusing her, so I selected a backless, wine-colored halter mini dress, which had a low-cut neckline and splits on each side, a red thong, but no bra.

She took a bath and came out of the bathroom without even a towel wrapped around her full-figured body. I handed her the thong, but she told me to help her dress as she was busy brushing her long red hair. I knelt down on the floor and helped her put on the red thong and the beautiful dress, which revealed not only her smooth back, her soft shoulders, and her big breasts, but also her lovely legs and thighs.

"No bra?" she asked, looking down at her exposed cleavage.

"No, no bra today," I said, cupping her breasts and pushing them up.

"You like it when I wear revealing clothes, don't you?" she said, adjusting the strap of her dress and looking down at her half-exposed boobs.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just like it."

"You like it when I show my body to others?"

"I just feel good when you dress up like this."

"You're always feeling good down there," she said, rubbing her thigh against my crotch and sensing that my cock was erect.

"You're looking gorgeous," I confessed, wrapping my arms around her waist and pressing my chest against her breasts as I kissed her red lips.

"Thank you," she replied, kissing me back on my lips.

I took her arm in my arm and we went to a plush restaurant for dinner. From there we went to casinos and shops. We spent the whole evening enjoying each other's company and the environment, rounding off the night at a bar, where we remained until we were totally drunk.

The next evening I wore jeans and a brown shirt and selected a short red skirt and a transparent cream top with a black lace bra and matching thong for her. We went to casinos and tried our luck there followed by watching the Cirque du Soleil.

Later in the night, we were walking on a bustling street when Mom put her arm around my waist, pushed her breasts against my elbow, and whispered, "I want to go in there."

I turned my head toward her, looked at her face, and saw her pointing at something with her eyes, so turned my head again and saw Nude Dance written in neon on a door.

I asked her if she was sure.

Mom replied she was, so we went inside, took the seats in the last row, and watched the girls dance, move, and strip. While Mom was impressed by the way they were moving their bodies and the whole atmosphere, I was enamored by their hips, breasts, and their nakedness.

Two girls, who were wearing nothing but bras and thongs, started dancing in front of us and asked us whether we would like a private dance, but Mom politely refused. Then turning toward me, Mom said: "You can have a private dance if you want."

"I'll have one if you will," I replied.

"OK," she said after thinking for a few seconds.

The girls held our hands, took us to the private rooms behind the curtains, and started moving their hips and breasts slowly. Mom, who was sitting next to me on the couch, began blushing, so I held her hand and whispered to her to enjoy it.

The girls started moving their lovely bodies in sync with the music and began taking their bras off and started touching us and running their hands over our chests and legs. Then they threw their panties at us and really got into the mood. The way they were moving their legs, hips, and breasts was leaving both of us in awe, especially my mom, who was getting some special attention from the girl.

The girl was not only touching Mom everywhere, but the way she was looking at her, the way she was sitting on Mom's lap and cupping her breasts, and the way she was moving her hips, showed that she either fancied my mom or was a good actress.

Mom, on the other hand, had forgotten all about blushing and was looking intently at the girl and thoroughly enjoying the attention. I too, had forgotten all about my girl and was only interested in watching my mom and her girl.

She pulled Mom from the couch, turned Mom's back toward her, and began running her hands over Mom's thighs, ass, stomach and even her boobs. She then turned Mom around, took her hand in her hand, and placed it on her breasts, while her hands caressed and massaged Mom's ass.

Mom, who was until then hesitating a bit, began touching the girl's nipples, squeezing her tits, and running her hands all over the girl's back. Both of them were now touching, caressing, and feeling each other's bodies and the girl wanted to take things further, but having sex there wasn't allowed, so she gave Mom her phone number and asked her to call her later.

"Did you enjoy it," I asked Mom when we went back and sat down at our table.

"I did. The girl was really naughty," she replied, taking a sip from her drink and adjusting her black lace bra.

"You are naughty, too," I said, looking at her long legs.

"Did you like it?" she quizzed, moving her leg near me and pushing her knee against my crotch.

"Of course," I said, running my hand over her knee.

"I was feeling so shy when she started touching me but then...This was the first time I've done something this bad," Mom said.

"Would you do it again?"

"Yes, would like to do it again someday."

"Cool. We'll do it again."

"We?"

"What? You don't want me to come?"

"You want to watch a girl feel your mom's body again?"

"Yes, Mom. I want to watch a girl touch you everywhere and I want you to touch a girl everywhere," I admitted, caressing her naked ample thighs.

"She had a great body, especially chest, and legs," she said, smiling at my openness.

"The main difference is that her breasts could be plastic ones while yours are natural."

"You have always liked my chest. Even when I was feeding you milk, your hands were on them," she said pushing her boobs out.

"But now you don't feed me."

"I will, soon. Will let you do whatever you want with them. Be patient," she added, looking around the bar.

She saw that nobody was watching us, so took out her pink nipple from under the cream top and circled her fingers around it. I got up to touch her nipple, but she hid it back under the transparent top saying that somebody might see us.

We stayed there a little longer and then went back to the hotel and were resting when Mom said she wanted to do something really crazy. I asked her whether she meant things like bungee jumping.

"No, I mean other crazy stuff."

"OK. What other crazy stuff?" I said.

"I'll tell you, but first you'll have to tell me whether you're game or not."

"I am."

"So, you won't freak out?"

"No, Mom, I won't."

"OK. Well last night when we were coming back to the hotel, I spotted a seedy-looking bar just round the corner and saw many men and girls standing there. So, when you were sleeping, I sneaked out and went to that bar and stayed there for nearly twenty minutes."

Although I was surprised to hear that she had sneaked out alone, I didn't react and waited to hear more.

"I want to go back there again tonight, but this time with you. I'll go first and then you'll enter after ten minutes, but you won't talk to me or come to me. You'll be a total stranger to me and won't say a word or do anything until and unless I come to you. If you think you can do this, we will go again today otherwise we won't."

I thought she wanted to do role-play or something like that, so told her that I didn't have a problem playing along with her.

She gave a big smile but reminded me again that no matter what she does there in the bar, I mustn't say anything, do anything, or come near her until and unless she comes to me.

I promised her that I wouldn't disturb her at all.

She got up from the bed, took off the robe she was wearing, and went to the bathroom naked to take a shower while I changed into different jeans and a T-shirt.

She came out of the bathroom wearing the hotel bathrobe and dropping it to the floor started putting on a purple short strapless dress that left her whole cleavage, her thighs and legs exposed.

Then she picked up a purple thong and put it on.

"No bra?" I asked her watching her dress.

"No. No bra tonight," she replied, winking at me and then cupping her boobs and pushing them out.

"Good," I said, looking at her half-exposed round and big breasts.

She smiled at me and started putting on the blue necklace, the golden anklets, and the stilettos.

We took a taxi but instead of stopping at the bar, we got out in front of a restaurant, and from there Mom walked alone to the bar and went inside.

I finished my cigarette and after ten or twelve minutes followed her. The bar was playing loud music, was dimly lit and it took me a few seconds to make out that while some men were alone most of them were with women and were touching and feeling their bodies.

After looking around for a minute or so I saw her standing in a corner with a drink in her hand and talking to a man.

I ordered a drink, walked in front of her, and stood opposite her. She looked at me but didn't acknowledge me or anything. I was sipping my drink when I saw the man run his hand over her ass and she had her arm on his shoulder, but her eyes were looking directly at me.

The man kept feeling her behind and then his hand was inside her dress and was touching the bare skin of her thighs, her ass, and the thong. She shifted her body closer to him, pressed her leg against his crotch, and slowly began rubbing her leg against his cock.

While I was busy watching her play with the man, a girl came to me and tried to talk to me, but I quickly dismissed her and kept staring back at Mom.

The man moved his body a little and tried to put his fingers inside her thong, but she stopped him and signaled him to get another drink for her, which he promptly did. She took the drink, looked around the room and whispered something to the man, and walked to another man who was sitting on a stool near me.

She started chatting with him and soon his arms were around her back and his legs were enveloping her body.

She came closer to him, turned her back toward him, and swayed her body to music while he rubbed his cock against her back. His hands were all over her thighs, stomach, and even her breasts and the well-exposed cleavage. He ran his fingers over the valley between her breasts, her clearly visible nipples, and circled his hands over her boobs, then his hands were on her stomach and thighs while she was rubbing her ass against his cock.

All the time this was going on she kept stealing glances at me and I kept staring in amazement at her body and at the magic she was creating with it.

She took the man's hand, dragged him with her, and made him stand next to me, with his back against the wall. Her back was pressed against his cock and her hands were on the same table where my hands were. She put his hands on her breasts, pushed her ass against his dick, and brought her fingers inches away from mine on the table.

The man continued rubbing his cock against her behind and feeling her tits, while she continued to whisper sweet nothings in his ear -- and all this was happening just inches away from me.

She stayed in that position with that man for a good fifteen or twenty minutes. After the man had felt each and every part of her breasts, stomach, thighs and behind she finished her drink and whispered something to him.

I couldn't hear what she said, but he looked at her in surprise and said, "So soon?"

"Somebody's waiting for me," she replied, running her fingers through her hair and over her exposed cleavage.

She stole a glance at me, winked at me, and walked out of the bar.

When I saw her go out, I thought the man might follow her, but when he didn't move, I left my drink, got out of the place and saw her standing on the road in front of the restaurant.

When she saw me coming, she stopped a taxi, waited for me to get in, and then started laughing loudly at what she had done at the bar. I too joined in and opened my mouth to say something, but she pinched my thigh and pointed out that the driver could hear us.

She placed her arm on my leg and felt my erect cock touch her elbow, so she turned her head toward me, looked at the bulge in my jeans, and lay back on the seat smiling, with her elbow still touching my dick and her arm still on my leg.

We were tired by the time we reached the hotel room, so Mom took off her clothes and got into bed completely naked, while I went and put on my boxer shorts and T-shirt and lit cigarettes for both of us. After finishing the cigarettes, I switched off the lights and got ready to sleep.

Mom, as usual, had her naked leg over my bare thigh and I had one arm around her back and the other pressed against her big naked breasts and stomach. Although I had gone to pee when we had entered the room my cock was still erect inside my shorts and was sandwiched between her bare thighs.

I moved my hand from her naked back with the intention of shifting the cock away from her thighs but instead of doing that took it out of my boxer shorts and began stroking it lightly.

She immediately felt my hand move and asked me what was I doing, but I kept on stroking it and before she could move herself away from me came all over her thighs, her back, and her pussy.

"It's OK, I'll clean it up," I said when I saw her getting up.

I picked up the T-shirt lying on the floor and cleaned my cum from her thighs, back, and shaved pussy, while she lay there watching me.

When I lay back, she asked me whether I did this often. I told her that I did. I asked her whether she did it often, too.

Mom replied that she had never done it.

"Never, not even once?" I said, turning my body toward her.

"No. Never."

"But you do know how to do it, right?"

"Of course, I know."

"Then why don't you do it?"

"You mean now?"

"Well, I meant why have you never done it, but you can do it now if you want."

"You won't have a problem?"

"No. Why?"

"You serious?"

"I won't mind. Go ahead."

"Maybe some other time. Now go to sleep."

I shrugged my shoulders and closed my eyes. After around twenty minutes, I felt something move and saw that Mom was lying with her back toward me and her right hand was moving in that familiar motion.

I didn't say or do anything but lay there watching her pleasure herself and heard her moan softly. Then the pace of her hand increased and the moans got a little louder and louder until they peaked and gradually became just a faint murmur, but her hand didn't stop and soon Mom again started moaning softly.

I knew the movement of her hand and the moans meant she had already had an orgasm and was now going for a second one, so put my hand on her naked shoulder, turned her body toward me, and kissed her red lips.