Mishap of a Magician Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kakuyaz1
kakuyaz1
14 Followers

"Where is the bone dragon you were planning to resurrect?" One of his underlings expected a bone dragon to be following him, or somewhere above the sky, in order to advance their sabotage. To create a bone dragon, the summoner needs to sacrifice a strong soul as the host for the bone dragon. Kayu initially planned to use Aisa's soul for the dragon, but decided not to.

"We don't need that dragon, this slut is good enough!" Kaya answered proudly, lifting the chain that tied Aisa's neck upwards. His underlings, who were still being serviced by Aisa, were puzzled about how a naked human girl could advance their plan.

"First we will have this slut walk into the town. The pink crystal on her neck and this black toy will lure the townsfolk to her." said Kayu, while patting the black dildo inside his bag. "This black toy together with the pink crystal will control the townsfolk's mind to concentrate only at her. Once we made sure everyone concentrate only on her, we will destroy the whole town, and have all the girls for ourselves!"

"What about those that may not be affected? Aaaaaaaaa... my cock is about to burst..." asked one of Kayu's underling, who was about to reach his sexual climax.

"Need I say more? Kill them!" roared Kayu, having no empathy on those who stood on his way. With roars and moans joined in unison, the group of lizardmen cheered at their Kayu's operation. Aisa looked blankly as the lizardmen released their cum on her. She thought she remembered something important, but she lost her will to think about it, and in fact, she stopped remembering what her name was.

Their plans, however, did not go unnoticed. A blonde hair elf was hiding behind a cactus, spying at them. "I must report this to him!"

It was lunch time at Beastmeh Town, situated just north of Beastmeh Canyon, Geian lizardmen and humans were all busy looking for lunch to eat. Even though the town was as hot as the canyon, it was bustling life and people. Some of the Geians working in the restaurants were dancing traditional dances on stage. These routine activities that had continued for years were, however, ruined by the appearance of one naked girl.

The girl had a waist length violet hair, untied and unkempt, curly strands all flocking around her hair. Her eyes were glassy and unfocused, as if she was possessed by a ghost. She was stark naked, with only a choker with the pink World Shard on her neck, and a black dildo on her hand. Her breasts were slightly reddened after being fondled many times, and her pussy was leaking sticky lubricants, which were oozing down to her foot.

"It's a naked girl..."

"Don't look! It's bad for your eyes."

"You got ditched by your boyfriend or something?"

"What a shameless woman..."

The naked girl was unable to understand the awkwardness she caused on the townsfolk, instead she felt aroused at the townsfolk looking at her body. Not heeding the degrading whispers about her, the naked girl continued to walk. Some of the females decided to call the authorities to arrest the naked girl for public indecency.

"We should call the sheriff."

"Yeah, we can't let an exhibitionist to do what she wants. It's an eye-so..."

Perhaps they were too busy thinking how to deal with the naked girl, the townsfolk failed to realize the pink effect spreading from her choker. One by one, the townsfolk were slowly corrupted by the pink effect from the World Shard, reducing their mind to the pleasure of sex.

Some of the townsfolk slowly stood up like a zombie who found a prey, and followed the naked girl, who was still walking aimlessly on the town. Seconds later, the naked girl was surrounded by a group of townsfolk. The naked girl looked at them with an empty face.

"Hey, pretty, you want to get fucked don't you?"

"Show it to us, your naked body!"

"Please... watch... Aisa... masturbate... in front... of everyone..." The excitement of her voyeurs flushed her with sexual arousal, and in response she sat on the ground and stretched her knees wide. The crack between her legs was wide open, oozing with her wetness.

Slowly and carefully, the naked girl traced her left breast and caressed it softly. Kneading her small yet sensitive breast a few times, she pressed her nipple, and moaned softly. She continued pressing and pulling her nipple until it stood out pointed on her small breast, moaning even more.

The townsfolk were impressed over her skillful maneuver over her breast, and cheered her to coax her to do something more extreme. The naked girl responded with a louder moan, taking the black dildo she was holding with her remaining unused hand, she let the tip of the dildo to kiss her swollen labia. She slowly traced a circle with the dildo, and pushed gently and deeply into her fresh flesh. With the colliding sound of her pussy, plastic and her coitus sounding clearly in her voyeurs' ears, she let out an animalistic and erotic moan. Before long, the black dildo was deep inside her womb.

Kayu was observing the naked girl's masturbation over a crystal ball. Feeling the time to activate the effect of the black dildo, he chanted ancient words, activating the power inside the dildo. Under the effect of the black dildo, the voyeurs continued to encourage the naked girl's masturbation, not realizing anything strange about it.

The naked girl started grinding her pussy with the black dildo. With each slide excited her to more ecstasy, her moan sounded even louder. Her pussy juice was squelching all over the ground with each release of the dildo. It encouraged her to grind the dildo even deeper, with each rougher slide gave her even more excitement. Controlled by ecstasy, her body started shaking, with her muscles tightening, and was about to reach orgasm.

With even more cheers from her voyeurs, the pent up sexual desire inside the naked girl's body exploded, she let out a loud erotic scream followed with a torrent of ecstasy electrocuting her entire body. She saw visions of white star behind her eyes and seconds later her body relaxed and collapsed, splashing even more of her pussy juice on the ground. She could hear the same satisfied moan in her ears, and felt the splashes of warm cum all over her naked body, tinkling her with each droplet coming down.

"Erhem!" A gruff voice came behind the crowd. It was Pugu, the local alchemist of Beastmeh Town. Knowing that something was wrong with the people, he poked the ground with his wand twice, and a wave of light was dispersed. The group of townsfolk who were concentrating on the naked girl soon turned their attention to Pugu.

"I'll take care of things here, now leave." The group of infected townsfolk slowly dispersed, leaving the still cum drenched naked girl with him. Pugu casted Mind Dispel, used to dispel any mind interferences in the targets' mind. It can also be used to issue a temporary order on targets. Noticing the mind controlling culprit, the black dildo, Pugu poked the ground once again and a lightning stroke at the black dildo, destroying it.

The naked girl was unaffected by Pugu's Mind Dispel, having her mind damaged by her sexual frustration. She looked at the Geian alchemist, she had a feeling she remembered him, but she could not bring her damaged mind to process the thoughts.

"It looks like you got infected by it, a pitiful lass." Pugu retorted pitifully, seeing the righteous and enthusiastic magician girl he used to know turning into a nymphomaniac exhibitionist.

"Aaaaann... cock... Aisa... wants... cock..." The naked girl crawled closer to Pugu, wanting his cock. Pugu wanted to have nothing to do with her damaged self, and took out a vial containing crystal blue liquid from his robe. He hastily unscrewed the vial and immediately pressed the vial's mouth into her mouth. Unable to discern between a penis and a vial, the naked girl drank the vial.

"Ggg... AAAAHHHHHHH!!!" The naked girl let out a painful cry, different from the scream she let out when she orgasmed. The liquid contained brain resetting elements, a secret mixture that heals brain damage, but also gives the patient a temporary memory lost. After several seconds of agony scream, the naked girl collapsed onto the ground, unconscious over the painful ordeal. Pugu took a pail of water and splashed the naked girl's body, removing the cum covering her naked body.

"Can't go any further than this, I'm not supposed to touch a lady's body without permission, even humans."

Feeling the splash of water and listening Pugu's consideration sparked her mind. Feeling the sparks of electrical movement inside her brain, she remembered her name, Aisa, named after a flower in her hometown. Her main goal in her life was to become a proud magician that will be respected by everyone. With that goal burning brightly again in her mind, Aisa opened her eyes.

"Somehow... I had... a horrible nightmare..." Aisa murmured quietly, treating the event where she lost her mind to sexual frustration as a nightmare. The first thing Aisa saw was Pugu, who was relieved to see her recovered. Aisa was however confused with her current situation.

"Where am I, and why is gramps here?" Losing her memory about the events where she was treated as a sex slave by Kayu and his underlings, and her exhibitionism, Aisa asked her first question. She rubbed her eyes, and she saw another figure behind Pugu. Knowing something was wrong, Aisa quickly warned Pugu. "Watch out!"

Pugu quickly turned his head behind, only to see the masked lizardman, Kayu, behind him, already carrying his ritual wand high. Before Pugu could evade Kayu's ambush, he was already sending his ritual wand down, about to smash his skull.

"I'm going to get hit!" Just when the thought ran through Pugu's mind, he heard a raw sound of flesh getting beaten. Pugu opened his eyes, and saw Kayu's motion froze like a statue carrying a large stone on the sky. A white boot was planted onto his face, and above the white boot, stood a woman. Her leg immediately pushed Kayu back to the ground, knocking Kayu down. On the air, the woman quickly rolled on the sky and landed on the ground gracefully.

By looking at her fighting style, Aisa immediately recognized the woman. Her name is Rina, an elf of the Aldar forest. She has a long waist length blonde straight hair that is more beautiful than Aisa's curly hair. Her skin is pale white in color, which is fairer than Aisa's skin color. She was at least a head taller than Aisa, having the height of 5'6 inches. Her breast size is a boast-able D-cup size, which often bounces whenever she did some actions. She was wearing a green tank top and a green pants, a set of clothes for easy movements.

"You finally came, Rina." Pugu recognized Rina, and was expecting her arrival. She was the one who told him about Aisa's plight and came to rescue her. Aisa was even more confused at her elf friend's sudden arrival.

"Why is big-sis here?" While Aisa was still hounded by confusion in her mind, she remembered that she was sent on a mission to retrieve the World Shard in Beastmeh Canyon, and lost her consciousness when she touched it. She quickly took a look at herself, and found that she was stark naked and wet.

"No way... why am I... naked... why... I'm soaked...?" Aisa cried, refusing to believe she was naked. An explosive of embarrassment and humiliation emerged Aisa's mind, with her entire face painted in apple red she quickly covered her private parts, trying to retain her modesty even when she had nothing to cover her naked body.

"Let's go, Aisa, we have to leave here now." Rina quickly took Aisa arm, planning to take her away from Beastmeh Town, knowing that reinforcements will be coming for Kayu soon.

"Hehme, I'm leaving Beastmeh Town on your care, I have to take Aisa away."

"Yeah, don't worry about me. I was a battle alchemist before taking in trading." Pugu boasted about his former job, while concentrating mana on his wand, planning to blast any oncoming Kayu's lizardmen coming after them with his energy beams. Rina was confident about Pugu's ability, and nudged Aisa to follow her again.

"Where?" Under her confusion she felt something over her neck. Aisa took off the choker and found the pink World Shard sticking on it. Ignoring yet another question stockpiling in her head, Aisa decided to go back to Aldar to finish her mission. "To Aldar! Big-sis, let us return to Aldar now!"

"No, we're not returning to Aldar, we are leaving this country!" Rina's sudden plan to leave her country was a surprise to Aisa. She knew Rina was a ranger of the forest near Aldar, and her plan of leaving the country was strange to her. Moreover, she had no time to follow Rina out of the country, especially when she was still stark naked and had a test to pass.

"Eh...eh.... Why?! I have to return the pink World Shard to Erina!"

Rina knew the pain of lack of answer, but decided to answer Aisa's questions slowly. She took Aisa's arm and pulled her from where she was standing. They were running towards the south gate of Beastmeh Town, the entrance to Beastmeh Canyon.

"I'm not going to let them take you away!" Rina answered quickly, running closer towards the south gate, while dragging the still confused and troubled Aisa.

"Wait, I'm still stark naked! I don't want to remain naked!"

Aisa's excuse was not enough to stop Rina from pulling her. Instead, her legs continued moving closer to the hot Beastmeh Canyon, where all her mishaps started.

"Keep quiet for a while. There is a reason for all of this."

(credits to blackstallion21 for editing and suggestion)

kakuyaz1
kakuyaz1
14 Followers
12