Mislaid in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that either of them thought that was a particularly BAD thing at that moment. Just... "Damn inconvenient, especially out in the wo-woods, right?" Javi grinned, looking off to the side past some trees and vined bushes, "And not far off the road to boot. Good job team horndog!" At Mitch's good-natured harrumph, he chuckled out a "no offense to certain canines meant."

"Oh, shut up. I knew what you meant." He grinned, showing his appropriately-named canines, and kissed his friend on the cheek. "...though I do hope I can un-knot soon. I'm feeling rather... exposed," a hint of self-deprecating humor in that ever-erotic baritone.

"...you know, lying here, in a puddle of my own cum, with a bit of yours leaking out of my ass as we speak..."

"Sorry about that, my knot must be loosening a bit already."

"'s all right, man. Question here is... does this mean we're dating now or something?" Javi couldn't keep the smirk out of his voice or off his face, grinning even harder when he heard a car roar past on the highway. "Cause I don't know what it means to a wolf when they're buried cock-deep inside their friends, buuuuut—"

"We'll work it out." At his... lover's... exasperated "hmph," he amended "as soon as we are, uhm, finished here." With Javi's "cool" in response, he settled down on top of him and cuddled him slightly. "Our clothing is ruined, I hope you know."

"Yeah, yeah, we'll 'work it out'." Then they settled down to wait, sobering up and joking all the while.

...

...

"...so Mitch, where IS your car?"

"Fucked if I know."

"That's not true—I was just fucked, and you STILL have no idea where we are!"

-the end-

12