Miss Cindy, Aviatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John leaned back against the head board and smiled, "Honey, if you don't want to do this I want you to promise to say no at any time. I am curious and would like to look at the porn DVD you made. What do you think?"

"I'll watch them with you; I really don't even recall making these films. I know many of the names and remember some of the guys, but I didn't know I had sex with them. These all had to be made while I was married to Tommy, back at that time some people mentioned orgies that I had been at that I didn't remember at all."

"You must have been doing some bad dope. Did you smoke it or shoot it up?"

"I remember smoking some but that was all I could ever remember doing, but I remember losing a few days. I don't know what he did to me. Eventually I knew I just had to get away from him. I ran away several times but he always found me and talked me into going back. Finally I found I had a big balance in my personal account, over $20,000.00. I left everything behind and bought a nice little car for $5,000 and went to Dallas, Texas and checked into a drug clinic and stayed there for several months. I studied and worked hard on a business plan. When I was clean I went home and started O'Brien Foods. All I had was $12,000 and a very good business plan. I went to the bank and they loaned me enough to get up and running. Daddy Co-signed for me or I probably wouldn't have gotten the loan. I paid it all back in a couple of years and then they wanted to lend me more money so I have never had trouble getting financing to expand. Tommy found me about 6 months later and we had sex but I wouldn't go back with him and I would never take one of his pills or smoke any dope. I have been clean ever since, and I'll never do any kind of drug again."

"I hope not, let me start this disc so we can see you when you were a nasty little druggy."

The scene started with Cindy standing in front of a brown leather couch wearing white short shorts with a wide matching belt, a teal blue stretch top with only one shoulder strap. She wore white and clear plastic platform shoes. She was smiling calmly at the camera and talking to the camera man. She posed in various positions as directed by the camera man. She pulled up her top exposing one breast and an erect nipple she tweaked and pinched it with one hand. This went on for several minutes as she exposed more and more of her beautiful body. John said, "God damn, girl, you were gorgeous back then but I like you better now, you are a little more mature and riper."

"Ripe?"

"Yeah, you are just a little sweeter, fuller, softer, and better toned. Ripe."

On the screen Cindy said, "I'm getting horny, where is that big black cock I was promised?" A tall handsome black man entered from the right and took Cindy in his arms and kissed her passionately as his large hands caressed her now nude body. The camera moved in close to show Cindy and the black man playing tongue games and French kissing furiously. Her head tilted back as he sucked on her thickened erect nipples. Her hands gently caressed his shiny bald head. He released her and pushed her to her knees and her little hands worked to undo his belt and unzip his dark gray slacks. His huge black cock flopped in front of her face. She smiled at the camera and gently held his semi hard cock in her finger tips, her white fingers and long bright red nails contrasted with the blackness of the big thick penis. Cindy tenderly sucked the velvety head of his cock between her red lips, softly kissing and licking the smooth crown. Cindy glanced at the camera and John noted that her pupils were constricted and her eyelids appeared to be puffy.

The scene changed and Cindy now had the fully erect cock deep in her throat. She gagged occasionally, then licked the length of the cock before worshipfully sucking in a ball or the head of the cock. She was smiling happily as she slobbered her saliva all over it so her hands would slip and slide up and down the length of it.

Cindy was biting her lower lip as she watched the scene change to show the long thick black cock slide between her pink pussy lips. It took a long time for the big black man to work that monster cock inside Cindy. The skin of her vaginal sheath clung to the thick black cock and stretched outward as he pulled out then disappeared as he thrust deep inside her. Her moans and sighs changed to cries of encouragement, begging the man to fuck her hard. The big man picked Cindy up and carried her to the sofa and sat her facing him. Cindy grasped his glistening huge black cock and slipped the dripping crown into her wet pussy as she straddled his thighs. His thick cock pistoned in and out of her tight pussy like a powerful machine. He stopped and Cindy franticly bounced up and down on the black cock now covered and dripping with their combined juices. The scene changed again and Cindy was shown on her back with wide spread legs, holding her vaginal lips open as she dug gobs of translucent white cum oozing from her gaping hole. The next scene showed him crouching over her and plunging his tool straight down into her asshole. After several minutes of anal pounding it showed Cindy holding her mouth open with her pink tongue out and with the head of his cock resting on it. He was stroking his wet slippery cock with the head on Cindy's tongue. Suddenly the cock spurted rope after rope of thick white cum into her mouth. Cindy held the head of the massive cock in her mouth and sucked hard, caving in her cheeks. She sucked as her lips slipped off the tip of his cock. She turned to the camera, smiled and opened her lips to show her mouth completely full of cum. Cindy grinned, closed her mouth, swallowed, then opened her mouth to show it was empty.

Cindy looked away from the screen at her husband and saw tears running down his cheeks. She jumped up and shut the DVD player off. "ENOUGH! I don't want to see anymore. That isn't me. I don't think it ever was me. I remember none of it. Oh Honey, don't cry babe, I'm so sorry I hurt you. Please forgive me."

John pulled her in his arms and tenderly kissed her. "Honey, I am crying over YOU, how seeing this must hurt YOU. How you must feel betrayed by a man you loved and trusted. The only thing it has to do with me is how it hurts you. I hate that!"

Cindy looked deep into John's eyes, "Thank you Sweetie, but if that's true, why is your cock as hard as a rock?"

"Because you are so damned sexy you would give a brass monkey a hard-on. You sure looked like you loved that huge cock, it makes me look tiny."

"You ARE NOT TINY, you are perfect for me. I really believe I had a cock fetish back then, I loved any and all cocks. I did worship cocks, I loved them. I had little girl fantasies, I outgrew them years ago. I have told you how I feel about your cock before. Nothing has changed with me, I do worship a cock, yours. It is MY cock, I love and worship only our cock, no other will ever touch me."

John looked at Cindy, "Do you really mean that?"

"Of course I do."

"Do you want to watch another couple of scenes?"

"WHAT?"

"Just kidding, I think we need to burn the DVDs before they fall into the wrong hands."

"John, sometimes you scare me, you tease at the wrong times."

"Yeah, but it got your mind off of what was bothering you didn't it?"

"John I love you so much, don't you ever think of your own feelings?"

"What good would that do, my feelings are entirely dependent on how YOU feel."

She looked at him, "What did I ever do to deserve you, I was a bad, nasty girl, I shouldn't be rewarded for that."

"Ah! But you are completely wrong; your actions were not of your own volition. Your normal morals were corrupted and bypassed by the unscrupulous use of drugs by a man with a twisted mind. You were persuaded to do those things to please a man who is incapable of true love, a man who only pleases himself. He didn't give a fat rat's ass about you, unless it was to subjugate you to his will. You need to see that you are truly a wonderful loving person, wife, and mother. You did nothing wrong. You never stole from him or cheated on him, any breach of your marital vows were at his insistence and in his presence. He, on the other hand, blatantly cheated on you and misled, coerced, tricked, and drugged you into breaking your vows. Furthermore, since you left him you have returned to the values of your upbringing, such as honesty, truthfulness, and high moral character. I rest my case; you have nothing to be punished for."

"WOW! You should have been an attorney! I do feel lots better now and I am thrilled and proud that you think of me that way. I'll never let you down. Now, please explain to me why you still have a hard-on. I never did hear a good really reasonable explanation about that."

"You damned well know how you affect me, I just can't help it." Cindy smiled and slipped her arms around John's neck, lifting her lips for a kiss. While they kissed Cindy felt his hands gently move over her bare body, one headed right for her breast to tease the nipple, the other grasped the thin waist band of her little thong and pulled firmly downward. Cindy lifted her ass a bit then lifted her knees and kicked the tiny garment off her feet. John's hand moved lightly from her hip and delicately glided over mound, his fingers caressing the outer lips of her vagina then as the fingers moved back up, one of them slipped inside her wet slit then dragged across her clit triggering her first mega orgasm. Then John's strong hands lifted Cindy's body up and over his body until her ass rested on his pelvis, her knees lifted and her feet were outside of his knees. She felt the tip of his cock slide from her asshole up over her slit. Her little hand flew down to guide the thrusting cock into her slippery wet vaginal sheath. The bulbous crown slipped along the front wall of her vagina and then rubbed firmly across the slightly rougher area of her 'G spot', another thunderous wave of pleasure crashed through her body. It was followed by a series of waves as he rotated his hips forward and backwards.

Cindy yelped, "Stop, that's so damned good, but I want to sit up." She rose and sat on his pelvis, his cock buried deep inside her. She spread her legs into a split and said, "Twist me around to face you." He twisted her and a leg passed over his face, she moaned and he continued turning her, pivoting her around and around on his rock hard cock.

Then he suddenly stopped, "God! That feels amazing. I've never felt anything like that before." Cindy fell forward on his chest, his rod like steel inside her. She whimpered, "Enough! That feels so good I can't believe it! I am so sensitive I can't take any more right now. In a few minutes I want you to try just twisting me part way around then back and forth.

John smiled, "I agree, that is super but it is scary when I pass your legs around from hand to hand."

"I know, sometimes I seem to tilt a little before you catch me. I am afraid I will fall and seriously hurt you."

John grinned up at her, "You must have liked it some, you really flooded me with our juices, I think I am laying in the Atlantic Ocean."

"Oh! Yeah, lot's of cum, I guess. Let me run and get a couple of big thick towels, I may have to put clean sheets on the bed,"

"Not because of me, a towel is sufficient for me."

Things slowed down and returned to normal. Cindy and John worked together, alternating between the two businesses. One day they were tasting new products at O'Brien Foods, and the next day they were watching the students starting their flight training. They were receiving invitations from all over the country to come and taste dishes and invitations to various aviation oriented fly-in events such as the 'Sun and Fun' fly-in at Lakeland, Florida in March and the 'E. A. A. (Experimental Aircraft Association)' fly-in during July in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. It was too late for Sun and Fun this year, but they liked the idea of the EAA event. John guessed it was about 1200 miles to Oshkosh.

Several days later, in Cindy's office, John watched Cindy gather up her things to go out to lunch with him and then home to the condo. The intercom buzzed and Cindy put her things down and pressed a button. "Yes."

"Ma'am you have a personal call from an LA area code. He says it is very important." Cindy looked at John and when he nodded she said, "OK put him on. She pressed another button and a male voice came through the speaker. "Hello Miss Cindy, you may not remember me but I met you several years ago in LA at Tommy's house, my name is Clifton T. Britt."

"No Mr. Britt, the name is not familiar to me."

"Well, I often used my screen name of Lexington Steele at that time." Cindy and John looked wide eyed at each other.

"Ah! Yes Mr. Steele that name is familiar. How can I help you?"

"Miss Cindy I have been seeing you on television quite a bit lately. I have some DVDs featuring you that were taken several years ago. I would pay you very handsomely if you would sign a release for me to publish those clips. I would pay even more if you would do a new series of scenes with me."

"Mr. Steele, thank you but I am not interested in your offer. I would request that you destroy the DVDs."

"Thank you girl, I hoped you would say that. I was sure you were drugged when we did those shots. Tommy couldn't produce a release and I suspected he didn't want to sell them. He sure didn't need any money. Have you ever seen the clips I speak of?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact my new husband received a package containing 10 DVDs several days ago. We thought they were from Tommy."

"You must be correct, you have one copy and the only other copy is in my possession. I know Tommy didn't copy them because the copies were produced in a copy-proof format. I did that to protect myself and my company, Mercenary Films, from people stealing our stuff. Girl you were my favorite of about 6,000 girls I have had sex with making my films."

"Thank you Mr. Steele, I do not recall making them and when I saw the tears in my husband's eyes when we watched part of one scene I just had to burn them."

"Great, I'll burn mine too. You look so beautiful. So happy and at peace with the world, I just had to contact you and assure you I would destroy my copy. I have one more question, I saw your husband on TV, I can't believe he hurt Tommy in a fight."

"Mr. Steele the doctors and the police didn't believe it either until they took him to a meat packing plant and had him hit hog carcasses. They videoed him hitting the whole pork rib sections. Every time he hit one the bones broke. They were amazed he is so strong too. He scoops me up with one hand when we are playing. From a standing position he can jump up on to a 4 foot tall wall. With a karate foot kick he can pulverize a pork shoulder. Don't arm wrestle him, play darts, shoot pool or bowl against him. He is also the sweetest and gentlest man I have ever known and he hates fighting, but he is damned good at it."

"He sounds like a wonderful man."

"Yes, he is. He fills my every need perfectly."

"Tommy is telling people that your husband hit him with a club."

"Tommy is lying. HE hit John in the back of the head, with the club he brought with him, while John and I were making love. He threw John off of me and jumped on me before I knew what was happening and then he was too big for me to fight him off. John came to and snatched Tommy off of me. Tommy laughed at him until John hit him twice. A left jab broke his face, a right hook to the shoulder shattered it and put Tommy down and out for a second. Tommy was on his back crying and begging John not to hit him again. I picked up the club and hit the bastard on the back of his hand and on his knee. John pulled me off of him, I wanted to kill him. He broke in our apartment and hit John in the back before we knew he was there, then raped me. That is the truth. That was proved in court, that is why Tommy is in jail. The bastard hired someone to kill John last week. He will be convicted of that too."

"Miss Cindy, I will destroy every DVD I have with you on it. I can see why any man would fight to keep you but not after you got a divorce, and not like that. Your John fell in love with you. How can anyone in their right mind blame him for anything? The next time you are out in LA give me a call. I'll take both of you to a place that serves the best catfish dishes you have ever tasted."

Cindy turned to John after she said goodbye and asked, "Do you think he will destroy the CDs?"

John nodded, "Yes, I sure do. He could have sold them for a lot of money. He didn't have to call you; he could have tried to get you to buy them. I think he is a honest man." Then he looked at her. "I didn't hear you say if you wanted to shoot some more clips with him."

"Hummmmm! I have to think about that. OK, why would I want to commit suicide? I have absolutely NO desire for any man but you. I told him you fill my every need and I meant it. Are you looking for an excuse to have sex with another girl?"

"Do you believe that?"

"Honey, if I thought that, we would have had a discussion about it right away. I will never lose you over another woman. I could live with sharing you, I can't live without you. I would be a very sad little girl, but I would tough it out."

"Strangely enough, I understand that. I guess I would feel the same way. I don't know if I would want to touch you for a long, long, time, but I wouldn't leave you."

"Well, that does it. I want no part of that plan."

"OK, I have another plan for you. Let's go have lunch, then we can go home and fuck like bunnies and try for another set of twins."

"Now THAT is what I call a plan, let's go Sweetie."

John smiled, "Right, Miss Cinderella Estella O'Brien Murphy, aka Miss Cindy, Aviatrix Extraordinaire! Let's go make sweet, sweet, love."

Finis.

1...5678910