Miss Julie Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men had obviously done this before because they knew just how to vary their strokes to give the woman maximum pleasure. Sometimes, they'd both pull back at the same time, then fill her deep at the same time. Other times, they would alternate; one would pull back while the other would plunge in deep. All the time, the two men exchanged a heated, almost unintelligible sexual patter with each other and with Julie, all of them telling each other how good this felt. Julie was nearly insane with lust and the need to cum. She reveled in the feeling of the two huge cocks sawing away at her, separated by only the membrane that separated her ass from her pussy.

The trio went on like this for quite a long time, longer than the encounters with her previous customers. Finally, the men began to grunt heavily and pushed their swelling cocks even deeper in her pulsating holes. With cries of, "ready, bitch, here it comes," from the two men, they pushed themselves deep one more time before exploding their cum deep in their respective holes at the same time. Unexpectedly, as the first bolt of cum exploded deep in her womb, the man under her said, "Cum now, you fucking bitch, cum now like a good fuck whore. Now, now, now, now."

And boy did Julie cum. White flashes exploded behind her eyes as she crashed over the top like a surfer wiping out. Her orgasms tumbled out of her like an avalanche as the men gripped her hips and flooded her with their white-hot cum. Eventually, the orgasmic spasms subsided, and the trio slumped onto the bed, exhausted. After a few minutes, Julie disengaged from her two black men and rolled over onto her back dazed. The two men got up and left the room.

Chapter 8: Julie keeps on going Julie didn't have time to rest, as the door immediately opened and three more men entered the room, walked to the bed and climbed on. Julie sat up as the three white men surrounded her. There were no formalities or preliminaries this time, but rather they got down to it. One lay on his back, and maneuvered Julie on top of him. However, he didn't put his dick in her pussy yet, but waited for one of the others to move behind her, and the third man to move to her head. At the count of 1, 2, 3, all three men aimed their cocks at their respective holes and fucked them into her at the same time.

Julie gave a muffled squeal as the trio began moving their cocks together in her body, one in her pussy, one in her ass and one in her mouth. If the feeling wasn't as intense as in the previous session, largely because these guys weren't as well hung, it was still a thrill for her to have a cock in each orifice and Julie worked her body to make sure they appreciated her effort. It didn't take long for them to cum. The man in her mouth came first, with a copious cum that she was able to swallow, except for a dribble that escaped out the corner of her mouth. That triggered the guy in her ass to cum, and he was followed closely by the one in her cunt.

This trio fell away, to be replaced another pair who fucked her in her ass and pussy. That seemed to start the parade, because for the next three hours, a procession of men came in and fucked the writhing redhead. Some fucked her ass, some fucked her pussy, and some fucked her mouth. They came in all numbers, all sizes and all types: whites, blacks, Latinos, Asians. But they were all groups of some sort: pairs, threesomes, and a number of a five-ways, where she had a man in her ass, a man in her pussy, one in her mouth and one in each hand. And somewhere along the line, someone said the magic words, "Now, be a good girl and…" That meant she was once again on the sexual roller coaster, where she was unbelievably sexed but couldn't quite reach orgasm.

Julie's mind was a smoking crater as she overdosed on sexual stimulation. She was in oblivion, blissful oblivion, as she worked with the five men surrounding her. She sucked expertly at the man in front of her, while stroking another with her left hand and another with her right. She was riding a big Mexican's cock and she had a black guy in her ass. Almost in unison, the three men in front of her groaned and their cocks began to swell. At the last second, the one in her mouth pulled out and shot his wad up her face, across both eyes, then rubbed the last few drops into the hair at the top of her head. The two men at her sides followed quickly, shooting their cum at the same time. The man on her right hosed her right cheek, shooting one big glob in her ear, while the man on her left shot a big load all into her curly hair. The sight of the sexy redhead with her face covered in cum spurred both men who were still fucking her to cream their loads deep in her ravening holes.

As the men pulled out of her and left the room, cum gushed from Julie's pussy and ass and down her thighs as far as her knees. Cum dripped down her cheeks and onto her chest, and her hair was wet from cum and sweat. She was on her knees keening unintelligibly for more cock, and it was not long in coming, as four men walked in. One walked up right behind her, pulled her up into a squatting position and impaled her ass on his 9-inch cock. "Oh yeah, give me your cocks," she exclaimed as he worked her up and down on his dick. She looked over at the other three and shook her head blankly at them as if to say, "What are you waiting for?"

One man crawled between Julie's legs, pressed himself to her and slid his dick into her pussy while he kissed her cummy mouth deeply. Julie grabbed the other two cocks in her hands and began to stroke them furiously. Then they leaned her back, with her hands propping her up from the man beneath her, and began to run their drooling cocks over her outthrust breasts and her stiff little nipples. They jacked themselves slowly as they streaked their pre-cum over her tits. "Cum on me," she said in a hoarse voice. She got a jolt out of watching the men masturbate while she writhed on the two cocks in her pussy and ass.

Faster and faster, the two men at her sides stroked their bubbling dicks as they each rubbed a cock over a nipple. With a gasp, the man on her left shot a wet load all over her chest, covering both tits in white cum, and the man on her right quickly added his cum to the stew on her chest, shooting his load over her right breast, across her neck and over her chin. The man in her pussy was right behind them, and at the last second he pulled out and shot a huge creamy load across her stomach, filling her belly button and streaking down her pubes. His last few drops, he smeared across the wet, dark orange pubic hair that framed her bulging clit.

In a frenzy, she pulled him up to her face and cleaned his cock with her mouth, before he stepped away from the bed. Only the man underneath her was still in her, and she rocked her rectum over his smoking cock while he held her perfect ass in his hands to guide her. At last, she felt the telltale sign of his cum, as he thrust himself upward while forcing her hips to his body. With a roar, he shot his wad deep in Julie's rectum, exploding like a Roman candle; six major blasts then eight or nine smaller spasms. Quickly, Julie climbed off his softening cock, turned around and took him in her mouth to clean him. She was oblivious to anything but her need to worship these magnificent cocks that had been brought for her. When his cock was clean, he backed away and left, calling her a demented slut.

Chapter 9: Julie drags bottom Across the way, above the diner, Michael and Janet sat in a small room watching a bank of six TV monitors. There were other monitors in the room, but they were dark. The ones that were on all had different views of the room where Julie was working. Both were dressed in kimono robes as they relaxed with a joint and a drink. Michael adjusted a knob and stared at one of the monitors as a close-up of Julie came into focus.

They heard the door to the room open and shut, and they watched as two men, a pair of burly, tattooed bikers, came in. One flipped Julie onto her back, lifted her legs on his shoulders and drilled his cock into her ass. Julie moaned loudly as he penetrated her, but her moans were quickly stifled as the other biker pulled her head back and drove his cock into her mouth. Michael and Janet watched as the pair used Julie like a rag doll, fucking her unmercifully.

"She's going to make us a million dollars," said Janet, as she stroked Michael's raging cock, which poked up from the front of his robe. "She's a natural. I mean, look at her. She's been at it for at least six hours and she looks like she could go another six hours." "What I can't figure out is how a guy can be married to a hot piece of ass like that and not use it," said Michael, who was busy fingering Janet's smooth cunt and asshole. "He must not be much of a man. Sex machine like that needs to be well oiled." "Yeah, like my pussy and asshole," Janet said with a laugh, as she straddled his thighs and sank her ass onto his cock. They fucked slowly like that for the next hour as they watched Julie perform.

The bikers quickly reached the point of no return as they fucked Julie roughly. The one in her ass came first, then the other shot his load down her throat. Another threesome followed, a black and two Mexicans. After that, an unusual pair entered, an older man and woman, a husband and wife actually. They were both big and blond and spoke to each other in German. The woman wasn't fat, but she was a typical fraulein, big-boned, well padded with enormous tits. They laid Julie on her back, then he pushed a 10-inch uncircumcised cock into her pussy while she straddled Julie's chest.

First, she fed each of her nipples into Julie's mouth while her husband fucked her with slow, steady strokes. Julie feasted on the woman's breasts and slavered the flesh lovingly. The woman had nipples that stuck out a full two inches when she was aroused, which she definitely was at that moment, and Julie sucked them like miniature cocks. The woman then straddled Julie's head and rubbed her fat, meaty pussy all over Julie's face until she came, bucking and thrashing. At that moment, her husband shot his load deep in Julie's clenching pussy. As he was squeezing out the final drops, he pulled out, and both Julie and his wife crawled over to clean his cock together. They thanked her and left.

Julie knelt on the bed with her head slumped down, her thighs quivering. She needed to cum so bad, but hardly anyone would say the word that would get her there, and the sexual frustration, plus creeping exhaustion, added to the maelstrom in her mind. Again, she didn't have much time to worry about it, as five more men entered the room and assumed their positions. She fucked one in her ass from behind, while another man fucked her pussy and the other three took turns sticking their cocks in her mouth.

After a few minutes of that, they all came at once, all in her. The three cocks at her head each came in quick succession. One filled her mouth, then the other and the other. Julie tried to swallow as fast as she could, but much of the sperm drooled out the sides of her mouth and down her chin. They were immediately followed by a trio of high school-age kids who surrounded her for blowjobs, then when they finished, quickly, they all three shot their cum in her hair. Two more bikers came in and skull-fucked her roughly, shooting cum on her face. Another pair of bikers followed and took turns fucking her pussy and ass before shooting their loads, one in her pussy and one in her ass. As they left, one said something about a sloppy pussy.

At that moment, Janet, still slow-riding Michael with his cock in her ass, picked up a cell phone and dialed. "How many are left down there?" she asked. "OK. Send them all in at once. Lay her on her back and give her a circle jerk. They can fuck her individually if they want, but I want them all to cum on her. I want her covered in cum. When they do that, let her cum, then let's give her some rest."

Julie was nearly comatose, every nerve ending quivering, as she lay sprawled out on the bed. Cum gushed from her swollen pussy and equally swollen asshole, cum covered her face, and the sheets were saturated with cum and sweat. Through half-lidded, cum-crusted eyes, she looked up to see eight young men surrounding her, stroking their hard cocks. She looked up wildly and pulled one of the cocks to her mouth and sucked it avidly, then she did the same to another.

She sucked them all in a rotation of fevered flesh, while frantically twiddling her clit with the middle finger of her hand. Then she lay back, writhing and moaning on the bed as the men pumped their dicks in their fists while she stroked her clit. The breathing of the men – and the woman on the bed – got faster and heavier until suddenly a man on her right side shot a huge load all over her stomach. That set off the rest of the guys, and for the next minute or so, Julie felt a rain of cum spray her body. The two at her head rubbed their cum into her hair as they came, two others spurted over her tits and chest, another came on her left thigh and the other shot off all over her wet bush and her whirling right hand. As they finished, one after the other they all told her to, "cum now, Miss Julie, cum now."

At that, Julie drew her breath in sharply and held it for a long moment, then everything gushed out in a torrent. "AWGGGGGHHHHH!!" Julie wailed as the orgasms burst over her in rapid-fire succession. She thrashed, she wailed, she lunged, as she worked through the 16 orgasms the young men had triggered. For long minutes, she rolled like this as the men all watched in fascination. Upstairs in the TV room, Janet began to ride Michael purposefully as they watched Julie in the throes of unstoppable orgasm. With a roar, Michael shot his cum up Janet's ass, while she squealed in delight. On the screen, Julie continued to moan and writhe, until she finally went limp, falling back in a heap.

While Michael went to bed, Janet put her robe back on and went down to check on Julie. After she entered the room and determined that Julie was just passed out and not dead, Janet looked on in satisfaction at what they had done today. Twenty-four hours ago, this woman lying here had been a prim and proper housewife and mother from the suburbs. Now, she was just another whore.

Julie was indeed a sight. She lay back naked on the bed with cum-soaked sheets. Cum covered her entire body, from the top of her head to her feet, in a slick sheen marked everywhere by globs of cum scattered over her body. Cum also covered her face, drying and crusting on her cheeks, her eyelids, over her nose and down to her lips and chin. She even had cum pooling in her ears, and her hair was soaked in cum. Her pussy and asshole were both still gaping from the non-stop abuse she had taken over the previous seven hours, and cum oozed from both holes onto the bed.

They had already degraded Julie to depths she'd never been, and, as Janet chuckled to herself, they still had another full day of this. But before then, there was still some unfinished business tonight. The late-night truckers were out and they had gotten the word. The Ponderosa was a 24-hour operation, and there was a lot of business to be had around here after midnight. These guys weren't interested in and didn't have time for any marathon sexual escapades. They just wanted to get their rocks off and get back on the road. Well, Janet thought, here is a ready-made outlet, looking down at the sleeping woman.

Going over to the bed, Janet maneuvered Julie around until she was on her stomach, with her legs spread. She put a pillow under Julie's abdomen to prop her butt up in order to ease access to her pussy and ass, and to present her best feature for display. Janet grinned as she thought about what the next few hours held in store for this society bitch. Satisfied, Janet walked out of the room, and back to the truck-stop office in the front building. The diner was still carrying on for a few customers, who were drinking beer. "OK, Lyle, she's ready for the Late Show," she said into her cell phone. Send them in one at a time for as long as they come. They get 15 minutes, not a second more."

For the next five hours, then, Julie Jasper lay on her stomach sleeping while one man after another came into the room and fucked her. Some took her ass and some took her pussy. They came in with hard cocks, walked up, put them in one hole or the other and did their business, then left for the next man. Julie was nothing but a sperm receptacle for these men, and they filled her holes to the brim and then some. After a while, Julie's holes were so ragged out and gaping that the men simply shot their cum all over her ass or on her back.

By the time the last man finished, her buttocks were covered in sperm, cum flowed out of her pussy and ass, coating the insides of her thighs and cum spatters covered her back. It finally ended around dawn, when traffic at the truck stop dwindled to the sporadic legitimate traffic. Julie was finally allowed a few hours of uninterrupted sleep that Saturday morning, but soon she would be up to face more and deeper depravities.

12