Miss Julie Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed his way into the room, followed by Victoria, who had her instructions. “This is Briscoe, who I was telling you about earlier,” she said. “This is the moment of truth, my dear. Take him and you’re in; fail and you’re out.” Julie couldn’t comprehend what she meant by that, and shrugged off the comment. “Be a good girl and make Briscoe happy,” Victoria continued. “You’re a big girl. I think you can take him. Good luck.” Then she left the room, leaving Julie alone with the big black man, with her guts suddenly churning again from desire.

Tentatively, she looked up at him as he sat on the bed next to her. When he touched her with his enormous hands, it was a surprisingly tender touch, and his voice was soft. “I’ve been watching you this weekend, missy, and I like the way you fuck,” he said as he stroked her tits, her stomach, and down to her drooling pussy. “But I can take you beyond that. I can take you to the gates of paradise, and give you the fucking of a lifetime, a fucking you’ll never forget. But you have to relax. You’ll be surprised how much dick you can take when you really, really want it.”

His voice had a soothing effect on Julie’s mind and body, and with an audible sigh, she reached over and touched his cock. She sat up on an elbow as she stroked him with both hands and rubbed the pre-cum over the bulbous head. She watched, amazed, as it grew even bigger in her hands. He groaned as she jacked him slowly. Reaching up with her head, she put the plum-sized head to her lips and sucked it in slowly. Her desire had kicked in again, and she laughed as she tried to suck as much of the monster cock as she could in her mouth. When she had about three inches in, she had to quit, because it was filling her lips to the breaking point. So she kept it there and swirled her tongue over the head. She did this for a few minutes, then pulled her mouth away, panting heavily.

She looked up at Briscoe with lust-filled eyes, then she gazed at the cock in front of her. It was easily 15 inches long and a shade under three inches thick. Everything was in proportion, just… bigger. Julie felt her pussy beginning to twitch from anticipation as she put her face back to Briscoe’s cock and methodically licked and kissed every bit of his dark spear. Briscoe was a dark man, indeed, almost the color of a good Cajun roux. He had had to have his foreskin cut off when he reached puberty, because the skin was constricting his flow of urine, so the massive head of his penis was out, proud and pretty. She stroked him with both hands as she loved and laved his cock with her mouth.

When she had his whole dick – shaft, balls and head – slicked up with her saliva, Julie fell back on the bed and whispered for Briscoe to come on and fuck her, that she was ready for him. Instead, he pulled her off the bed and stood her up. He picked up two pillows off the bed and laid them on the coffee table that sat in a corner of the room, and pulled the table to the middle of the room. Then he laid Julie flat on her back on the table, grabbed her legs and lifted them into the air as he straddled the table. Sitting his butt on the edge of the table for support, he aimed the head of his dick at Julie’s gaping wet pussy. Julie grabbed the backs of her knees to open herself further. He nudged the head of his dick just past her lips a couple of times, then slowly pushed the head past her inner lips and into her pussy.

Julie felt like all the air had been pushed out of her lungs, as she opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. He held the head of his dick just inside Julie’s pussy about an inch or two, giving her vagina a chance to stretch around his girth. Suddenly, Julie found her voice, and it was a torrent of incoherent filth centered around the phrase, “FUCK ME WITH YOUR MONSTER!” She tried to lurch upward to get more of his cock in her, but Briscoe put a hand across her stomach to settle her down. “Easy there, missy,” he said patiently. “You gotta give yourself time to get comfortable with him. You’ll hurt yourself if you try to take him too fast.”

So she settled back on the table, her chest heaving with swelling desire. Julie wrapped her arms around his shoulders, looking at him almost sightlessly. And slowly he began to inch his cock deeper and deeper into Julie’s pussy. By the time he had 10 inches in, she was trembling and mewling in lust, but still he steadied her. Then, as his head passed her cervix and into her womb, with all but about two inches crammed in her pussy, Julie’s eyes widened, she looked at him clearly, and said deliberately, “I can take it. Shit, I can take it. RAM IT IN ME, OH GOD, I LOVE YOUR COCK.”

With a growl, Briscoe slammed the final two inches in and started pumping, as Julie thrashed and rocked underneath him. She wrapped her legs around his hips and drove him deeper into her convulsing pussy. Briscoe wrapped his arm around her back and picked her up so she was riding his cock. And riding it she was. She rolled her hips over the black beauty in her pussy, and wondered idly aloud if she could take him in her ass. Somehow, in her mental state, she didn’t think it odd that she ask such a question.


Quickly, Briscoe’s pace changed and he laid Julie back onto her back, grabbed her legs and began driving his cock deep in Julie’s pussy. He had to marvel, he thought. This one’s special. Not many of them took him like this, and fewer still had a willingness to take him in her ass. But first, he needed to coat this white bitch’s pussy with his cum, for other reasons. The couple were going wild on the table, spewing filthy come-ons at each other, until, with a roar, Briscoe pushed his cock in deeper than ever and unleashed a flood of cum, painting Julie’s cervix with his powerful semen. Julie was delirious with the need to cum. Nothing else on earth mattered, and she had hoped he would help her get there, but he came without saying the magic words. Instead of wilting, however, Briscoe kept his cock pumping in Julie’s flooded pussy, until, amazingly, it began to grow again. Julie was on the planet Orgasmatron as his cock swelled again to its earlier proportions.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock out of her pussy, making a sucking sound as the head exited past her lips. Hot, creamy cum followed Briscoe’s dick, and he took some of the cum with the head of his dick and spread it liberally over Julie’s asshole. When he felt he had her good and lubed, he flipped her off the table onto her knees, facing the door. He leaned her over the table so her butt was in the air, her head was hanging over the other side and her hands were on the floor, for support. Briscoe ran a middle finger over Julie’s open asshole, then slowly pushed it in, all the way. He finger-fucked her with one finger, then two and finally three. By then, Julie was lifting her ass off the table, trying to get at his dick. “Missy wants it in her ass, don’t she?” he asked tauntingly. “Tell Daddy what you want. Tell us all.” “I w-w-want you to fuck me in the ass with your beautiful black cock,” she panted.

Satisfied, Briscoe grunted hard, aimed the plum head of his dick at Julie’s anus and slowly pushed it in. Once again, Julie felt herself being split apart, but there was little pain. Apparently, her ass had gone beyond pain when stretched by massive objects. In fact, all Julie felt right at that moment was intense pleasure of a kind she’d never known before. Her whole being, her whole soul, revolved around the magnificent cock that was pumping steadily in her ass. She rolled her head in delirium as he fucked her ass. Sometimes he fucked her fast, bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm, then he’d slow his pace and fuck her slow, making her whine in frustration. He pulled her up so he could reach around and squeeze Julie’s tits. Her nipples were like hard rods, stiff and sensitive, and she reached her hands back to pull Briscoe closer, so he would continue to work her tits, and continue to fuck her forever.

Julie and Briscoe went on like this for most of an hour. They were both a sweaty mess by the time Briscoe finally straddled Julie’s hips, in a squatting position, and drove his cock into her ass. Julie howled in spasms of lust as he finally gave a choking cry and pumped what seemed like a gallon of cum deep in Julie’s bowels. Julie howled again, this time in frustration. She had felt herself building to the queen mother of all orgasms, and when his cock exploded with the searing heat of successive cumshots, Julie was sure she would be allowed to cum. But there was no such luck. When Briscoe finally stopped spewing his oozing drops of cum in her ass and began to wilt, she even pulled him out of her ass, turned around quickly and tried to lick all of their commingled juices off his cock, hoping that would trigger her release. But it was no use. The moment had passed, and Julie was still insane with lust. Briscoe excused himself and left the room.

Chapter 13: Julie sinks to new lows Victoria and Heather entered the room as Briscoe left, followed by Michael. “Good work, my dear,” said Michael to the sweating, panting woman who still sat on her knees in bewilderment. “My ladies here have a special treat in store for you, but it requires some time, and some, um, fermenting.” With that, the girls approached Julie with an odd pair of pants. They were almost like hot pants, but they were made of latex rubber and on the inside of the crotch were attached two dildos at just the right spots.

The one in front was about 7 inches long and an inch and a half thick. It had a nice-sized head and had a small knob at the base, so that when the pants were pulled up tight, it rubbed right on the clit. The one in back was actually a butt plug, six inches long and two inches thick at the base, with a lipped attachment that enabled her anus to close over the base, holding it into place. The pants were pulled over her legs, until the fake cocks were at the lips of her respective holes. After getting them situated, the girls each took a side and pulled them up tight against her crotch. Julie felt her pussy and as twitch and spasm, and the insides of her pants quickly became awash in her juices. But Briscoe’s cum was still mostly safe inside her holes, held there by the dildos.

When everything was in place, Julie was led once again to the table, where she was again leaned over onto a pillow. “Well, my dear, play time is over. Time to work,” Michael said. “Didn’t you say you needed cum as your elixir of life? That it was the only food you needed. And aren’t you hungry? I think it’s time we fed you what you want, what you need.” With that, he pulled his rock-hard 9-inch cock out and pressed it to Julie’s lips. She opened wide and sucked him in. Michael encouraged her as she sucked him all the way in, opening her throat to take his last few inches.

“What we are going to do,” he said, through clenched teeth as Julie sucked avidly on his cock. “Is feed you so much cock, that you’ll get full from all of the cum they shoot down your throat. There’s a whole hall out here full of men with big hard cocks who are waiting for you to suck them off.” Julie felt a hot bolt of energy race from her crotch and up her spine at his words. Taking Michael’s cock with her right hand, she sucked hard on his cock, making gurgling noises with her mouth and drooling a mix of saliva and pre-cum out of her mouth and onto the floor.

As he neared his orgasm, Michael grabbed the back of his new redheaded bitch and pushed himself to the hilt in Julie’s mouth. She gave a strangled squeal as he filled her mouth with his cock, then exploded down her throat. With Michael breathing encouragement, she swallowed every drop. Julie had felt a rush of pleasure when Michael came, but it didn’t give her the orgasm she craved.

When Michael left, he told Victoria to let them in one at a time for 90 minutes. And so the parade began. The next man had a short, but stubby cock, 6 inches long, but two inches thick. She worked his cock until she was rewarded by his cock shooting cum in her mouth, as she held him just away from her lips. The next man was longer and rougher and he filled her throat and mouth with so much cum that some of it dribbled out her lips and down her chin. The next man pulled out at the last second and sprayed her face with a long thick rope of cum that splattered her from her hairline, across her forehead, between her eyes, down the right side of her nose and cheek. Then she sucked him between her lips and milked the rest of his cum in her mouth.

The next couple of men also wanted facials. One shot his load across her right cheek, over her outstretched tongue and down her chin; the other put a load from under her left eye, across her nose, over her lips and all over in a foamy goo down her chin and onto her chest. The next man wanted something different, so he flipped Julie around so she was leaning back on the table, put his left foot on the table so he was semi-straddling her head and dropped his cock to her ravening lips. Julie grabbed his cock, brought it to her mouth and let him fuck her mouth with it until he was ready to cum, then she pulled him out and aimed his cock at her tits. He covered her tits and her neck with his first couple of shots, then finished up on her chin, finally shooting his last hard shot in her open mouth. All the while, Julie was rotating her hips around the two fake cocks in her pussy and her ass.

They continued for the full 90 minutes; some of the next few men fed her their cum deep in her throat. One man pulled out and shot his load all in her hair; another put a load all across her back; others covered her chest. One black man shot his tasty load all over her lips. She smeared his cum over her lips, her tongue and her chin, then joyfully drew him in as she licked the underside of his cock.

The next couple wanted to shoot their loads down her throat; then she was confronted by a large 10-incher. She sucked deeply on him until he exploded with a huge load. She took the first big shot in her mouth, then ripped him out of her mouth and let him hose her face down. He shot cum in her hair, across her left eye, her nose, her cheek, then finished by shooting several big gobs on her right breast.

After sucking off a couple more cocks, another cock sprayed past her hair, across the right side of her forehead, across her lips, her right eye and right ear. The next man left his cum across her left cheek, her upper lip and chin, then he rubbed his still-spewing cock all over her face. Finally, the last man shot his load over her nose, nearly up her nostril and over her chin. When he left, nobody took his place, and she felt lost in frustration and need. She needed more cock; she needed more cum; she very much needed her own orgasm. Julie was like a bowstring, pulled tight and quivering with the need to release.

12