Miss Khandie Ch. 03

Story Info
Broken Dreams.
4.3k words
4.25
8.7k
3
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Dear readers, sorry it's taken so long to post this next part, I'm busy with RL shit. Feed back welcome, please please please tell me what you think!)

Xoxo

Nightingale

[1]

Alright, so we all know that whatever happened between Frank and I...Will never happen again....right? I love Tanya, not Frank. I hope you all know that. We also know that we were making our way by private jet to Santa Fe, New Mexico when the whole shebang happened. I know some of you were probably even confused. SHIT HAPPENS. Right? It's the way of life. But my real problem is, this:

"We have three hours to get this done, just put the fucking dress on."

"I'm not a crossdresser. I wouldn't even pass as one!" Frank wanted me to wear this uncomfortable looking dress that would probably look a lot better on Tanya than me. I wouldn't have it. What did he take me for? A sissy just because I let him fuck me? No way man. I don't fit into women's shoes let alone skimpy dresses like that.

"Trevor, it's not a big fucking deal. The sooner you put this on the sooner we can leave." He tossed it at me, pulling out a Wal-Mart bag from his duffle bag and a wig. Seriously? I'm trying not to laugh right now. He REALLY thinks I'll do this?

"I'm calling Tanya."

"Tanya isn't going to answer. You're wasting time." He tossed the bag at me and the wig then spun me towards the bathroom and pushed me towards the door. I halfway stumbled, dumbfounded and wondering how the hell I would be able to pull something off like this. I wasn't as hot as Tanya was. She was more of a girl than a man even though she still possessed that one spot that proved other wise. WHY was this happening to me?! How come Frank couldn't...

"C'mon Trevor!" He snapped. I went into the bathroom, setting everything down on the counter, afraid to even look into the bag. Curiosity can be a bitch.

Let's see we've got a bra and matching panties to go with it, ah! Victoria Secrets! I love that place! – will my cock even fit in these?...this skimpy fucking dress he wants me to wear. Silicon breasts?...They feel so...real! Yes, if I were you I would laugh at me too but what the fuck do I know about being a crossdresser?! I've seen them sure, they all look like women, sexy, tall, thin beautifully made up with professional makeup and fake lashes. I give you props, but me? This is not ME!

"Trevor!" I jump, looking at Frank and letting out a shallow breath. "I sent you in here almost thirty minutes ago and you're still not ready." So? I was trying to soak all this in! He moved towards me gesturing for me to lift my arms, which I did, tugging my shirt off then starting on my pants.

"Isn't there another way to go about this Frank? I-" Down went my boxers and pants with Frank's face practically touching my limp cock and his strong hand gripping each ankle, directing my feet out of my boxers and pants. This was not how it was when we had slept together.

Awkward...

"I've thought of other ways to do this." Frank says, standing up and snatching up the bra. He had it on me within a matter of seconds, stuffing the silicon breast in place before gripping them as if they were real and grinning. "We could have gone in masks," He grabbed the panties, dipping behind me as I stepped into them and slowly pulled them up, letting his fingers slide against my calves, thighs, hips...his lips brushed over my shoulder blade and his breath teased the back of my ear and side of my neck. Lost feelings of wanting another man to take control bloomed. SNAP. The rim of my new found panties slapped against my skin, stinging it and popping my feel good bubble. A gasp escaped my lips when Frank slipped his hand inside the front of my panties, adjusting my cock so that it wouldn't bulge so much. Jesus!

I bit my lip hard. "I won't name all of what I thought about but, this to me is a good alternative." He said, reaching for the dress. "Lift your arms." I lifted my arms again, feeling the soft fabric of the dress slide over my skin before Frank zipped it up and tugged at the hem a little near my ass. "We'll go to this guy's house," He spun me around, reaching into the bag he had sent with me earlier, pulling out a small see through box of fake lashes. "We'll look for the money, take it to a safe location then do away with him, as Tanya likes to say."

"What a marvelous plan, but what does this have to do with me dressing up as a fucking woman?" I asked a little angered. Frank didn't answer for a long time, and when he did it was about the time he had the fake lashes secure to my eyes. Now he began to apply the make. God, this is what it takes to be a sexy girl?

"I'll most likely be the one that goes down for her." I watched him as he marked up my eyebrows, applied blush here and there, mascara, liner, lipstick then the wig, which by the way was real hair. I mean, who wears fake hair anymore? You know? The kind that melts when you straighten it.

He played with the tips of the long curly black hair he had adjusted on my head. "The way we have this set up, in case the plan fails, is Tanya and you are just two innocent best friends trying to have a good time with a Doctor and I come into the picture, fuck up the party by doing away with the doctor and you two go free while I do time." Wow...that's the extent of this whole ordeal? Frank get's put away for her? Not me, I didn't want a part in this to begin with. I'd rather it be me than Frank. "I'm not worried about it though."

He shoved leftovers into the bag including my clothes, turning me towards the mirror and peering at me through the glass over my shoulder. I couldn't believe my eyes. I had transformed from a man, to a woman. I could hardly see any of me in the person staring back at me through the mirror. The dress wasn't as skimpy as I had thought it would be. The sleeves stopped just above the back of my elbows. It was a turtle neck fit that hugged the top of my knees, simple white, to bring out the color of my eyes and hair.

"I need you to wear these too." I hadn't realized Frank had left the bathroom because I was eyeing how curvy my body now looked from how the dress hugged it. It was a tight, comfortable fit and I caught myself wanting to experiment more. He held up a pair of knee high black boots with heels on them that I second glanced because they were so high. I had never worn a pair of heels in my life!

"I can't wear those." I said, shaking my head and waving him away.

"Yes you can." Frank took my arm, pulling me out of the bathroom and leading me towards the bed. By the way, we're in a really shitty cheap hotel with stained walls and the smell of musty old cigarettes clinging to all the furniture, bad cable connection, bad food and stiff beds. What could you possibly ask for?

He sat me down on the bed, kneeling down in front of my knees and slipping on the boot before zipping it up. He slid the other one on then stood, holding his hand out and smiling.

"Frank, I'm going to break my ankle in these." I told him.

"Let your womanly side out Trevor." He said, taking my hands and pulling me to my feet.

"That's the problem. I don't have a womanly side." He chuckled as I squeezed his hand, wobbling in the heels and throwing my other arm out to steady myself.

"You did when we slept together." He reminded me.

"That was the liquor."

"Just walk, it will come natural. I'll guide you. And it was more than the liquor."

We practiced what Frank called my foxy walk, walking from the room door to the window and back until finally; I really could walk without feeling unsteady and wobbling. He told me to loosen up in the hips and let them sway more naturally like a woman's did because, "You have a really nice ass, guys will eye it while you're walking." Do I really want other guy's staring at my ass...? No, not really. But I guess you have to do things you don't want to do in life and this was definitely on my never to do again list.

By the time Frank was done teaching me how to "talk" and "walk" like a woman, we were out the door taking a cab to the outskirts of Santa Fe.

We reached a small town with shacks so close and dusty roads so narrow that the cab could hardly drive five miles per hour through. Finally when the side mirrors were cutting too close to the beat down shacks, the cab driver apologized and said this was where we had to get out. Frank paid him generously, grabbing his duffle bag from the trunk, moving away from the cab as it backed out and slowly made its way back towards the main road.

"Where are we?" I asked. I was feeling uncomfortable in my new skin and there were bulky Mexicans smoking cigarettes and eyeing me. Frank slipped his arm around my waist, pulling me close and keeping his voice private. Again, I felt that electricity between he and I and I suddenly wanted him again.

"Don't look at them, just stay close and we'll be fine."

I didn't expect the walk to take so long. My feet ached and I wanted to collapse right then and there, I didn't care if the streets were dusty and unclean. I just wanted to rest.

"Frank, I can't walk anymore in these boots." He glanced at me, grabbing my elbow and pulling me along with him.

"It's up here, see that mansion?" It was Hispanic with twenty first century amenities and a lush country like environment. There was a thick wall around the mansion, but the gate was open, welcoming any visitors. We hurried through, walking straight towards the front door which was cracked open. Frank had put his arm out, stopping me and staring for a long time before both of us cautiously moved towards the door. This didn't make any sense because Frank and I were supposed to be the only ones who knew about the money, besides Tanya. So who else would there be searching through this millionaire's home?

Frank pushed the door opened cautiously with a gloved hand. We stood in silence, carefully eyeing our surroundings before stepping inside and pushing the door closed. Frank pulled out a heavy looking gun from the back of his pants, cocking it and setting his duffle bag down.

"There's another in the bag," He said moving towards the stairs.

"What?" I wasn't about to shoot anyone.

"Trevor," He said in a sharp tone, catching my eyes. He pointed at the bag with a serious look on his face. "Get the fucking gun out of the bag and start searching. If anyone's here, they're most likely upstairs." I complied. Seeing Frank as serious as he looked honestly had me kind of scared. So Frank went his own way, leaving me downstairs, wondering around with an un cocked gun. Where would the money be? There could be secret rooms we didn't know about.

An hour of searching lead to a trap door located in the basement. I searched around for a key, finding two, trying them both and successfully unlocking it. When I opened the trap door a smell so putrid wafted in my face making me gag so hard that I almost puked. I fell back into a sitting position, covering my mouth and fighting the urge to hurl. I never smelt anything so horrid in my life. Deciding it would be best not to go down, my legs told me different and of course, you know, I went down through the trap door.

The space beneath the basement was huge, just one gigantic room. And by the looks of it, it had been decked out with articles on various diseases, operations, missing persons, doctor/surgeon shit. There were trays and surgical tools, anesthetics, strange liquids and other shit lying around, but the smell? Goddamn, it had to be the worst. There were medal tables lined up, like the ones you see in morgues with stained sheets over them. Let's just say, this part of the mansion was the area where Mr. Millionaire did creepy things that I didn't want to think about. But I wanted to know what was underneath the sheets all though the discolored toes sticking out already told me.

I moved towards one of the tables, stopping beside it and swallowing. The smell rose stronger here making my stomach turn and my throat tighten. I pulled back the sheet, peering down at a half dissected body of an elderly woman. What the FUCK?

"Trevor," I jumped, covering my nose again and whipping the sheet back over the body, looking at Frank. My eyes had clouded up with tears from the scent and my body wanted to release the sickness that overwhelmed it.

There were specs of blood coloring his chin and jaw.

"It's not here." He said hoarsely. "Let's go, we're making a trip to Tanya's hotel room.

We arrived at Tanya's hotel around two in the morning. Her laughter was unmistakable and by the way Frank looked, I could tell he was trying not to lose his temper. He pulled out the hotel key, shoved it into the lock, unlocked the door then shoved it open starting towards the bed. Tanya stared at me and Clark Reynolds eyed Frank then let his attention stray to me as well.

"Frank?" Tanya asked questioningly. Frank tossed the duffle bag, turning to look at me.

"Shut the door and lock it." He demanded. I pushed the door closed, turning the lock and moving towards the bed. Tanya's eyes went back to Frank as he moved towards her, towering over her and slowly pinching the fingers of each and everyone of his gloved hands, taking the gloves off and tossing them. He then pulled out a handkerchief, crispy white and unused, slowly wiping at the dry blood on his face.

"Tanya," He started. I went to sit but his voice caught me. "No time to get comfortable Sophia." Tanya's eyes shot back to me. It was clear she had no idea who I was and I kind of liked it that way. Jealousy flared in her eyes and pretty soon, she was giving me the, "bitch you're dead," look.

"Who is this?" She asked angrily, gesturing at me.

"That's not the question here." Frank said. "Either you lied to me," Frank continued, raising his eyebrows and staring down at her. "Or this asshole moved the money." He stood there for a few seconds longer before turning and recovering his gun from the duffle bag.

We all watched Frank. He pulled out a couple of bullets, slowly loading the barrel and eyeing Mr. Millionaire. The click of the barrel made us all uneasy.

"Frank," I said raising my hands a little and starting towards him slowly. He shot a look at me that made me freeze as he cocked the gun angrily before pointing his finger in my direction.

"You, stay out of this." His eyes went back to Tanya. Her fingers gripped the arms of her chair and her eyes reminded me of that same night she asked me to do this, peered up at Frank with zero fear. Or maybe there was some there, but I was too worried about him blowing her brains out to even care and his too calm manner had my heart pounding. "So," He said, sliding the gun over Tanya's jaw slowly. She shifted nervously, jerking her face away but never taking her eyes from Frank. "Did you lie to me Tanya? Or..." He pointed the gun at Mr. Millionaire, making him as uneasy as I was. "Did this greaser do something with it?"

"Maybe you didn't search hard enough." Tanya finally said. The muscles in Frank's jaw twitched then his hand flew out and slammed against the side of Tanya's face. She gasped as he grabbed a hold of her hair, jerking her up away from the chair and shoving the gun up against the underside of her jaw.

"Clark," Frank said. I was too damn scared to even budge. "You have five minutes to tell me where the money is that was supposed to be in the safe located IN your walk in closet, left side behind your one piece suits. Four minutes."

"I-I," he stuttered. "I don't have-"

"Oh god!" Frank's voice was louder now. "Would you fucking spare me that 'I don't have it' bullshit? We know you keep half of your money locked away somewhere and the other half locked away in a bank. You make upfront payments for things. You don't believe in checks. WHERE is it? I swear to GOD I will blow her fucking brains out if you don't tell me. My finger's ITCHING to pull this trigger, is that clear enough for you now?" Frank asked.

"I-it's-"

"Three."

"I can't-"

"Two, I'm really running out of patience." Frank jerked Tanya towards the bed, pulling her hair so hard that she let out a cry, grabbing a hold of Frank's wrist as he shoved her back on the bed. "Sixty seconds, Sophia, toss me a pillow." My heart raced. I couldn't even think straight. When Frank was mad it was like a whole new Al, only worse and he meant what he said, just like Al did. If he was going to shoot someone, he'd shoot them. He got up onto the bed, holding Tanya down with a knee shoved into her stomach, forcing the pillow down on the side of her face as she turned her face in my direction, struggling to get the pillow off. She let out another cry, putting her hands out and shoving on Frank's chest before holding them there. I had never seen her more scared in my life.

"Frank," She said in a shaky voice. Her eyes glazed over with tears but her voice was still strong and trusting. "Think about what you're doing!" She said bringing her knees up and pressing one of them against Frank's hip.

"Fifty seconds." Frank said. His hand was beginning to shake.

"Can we just all be civil and-"

"Fuck it, twenty seconds you fucking spic! Where's the money?!"

"Frank!" Tanya shouted as he shoved the gun against the pillow.

"It's-" Frank turned and just when he was SERIOUSLY about to blow Tanya's brains out, Mr. Millionaire spoke faster than an auction host selling antique's. "It's in the trunk!" He said. His voice shook worse than Tanya's. He slowly stood up, putting his hands up in complete surrender. The sweat broke out on his forehead. "It's in the trunk; I put it all in the trunk." Frank stared at him as if he were an idiot.

"You put how much in the trunk?"

"The rest is in Tanya's name, but five point two is in the trunk of my car..." Frank moved off Tanya, staring at Mr. Millionaire as Tanya shoved the pillow away with trembling hands, wiping the blood away from her chin and softly touching her now busted lip and bruising cheek.

"Tanya's name?" Frank questioned. Mr. Millionaire looked at Tanya before looking back at Frank.

"Yes. All she has to do is go to the bank, sign a form and the money is hers." Frank made all of us jump when he moved forewords, grabbing Mr. Millionaire by the front of his shirt, jerking him forewords and shoving him towards the door.

There was so much blood. That's all I dreamt of on the flight home. Frank, blood and those flashing sirens. Tanya and I were wrecked, hair disheveled, makeup smeared, clothes dirty. We even had bruises to prove Frank was the villain if the cops decided to question us more. Neither one of us said a thing, not even when the jet landed. We exited the plane with more bags than we could carry and an angry Al waiting below with suited men, one limo and two shiny black cars to escort it. I didn't even want to know what Al had to say, especially since we showed up without Frank.

[2]

Back at Al's cozy flat, six stories up, overlooking Brooklyn. Cars are honking, people are talking, boats are treading the near by river. I'm all cleaned up, a man again. Al is pacing. The room is almost too silent that it's hurting my ears. Finally, Al breaks the silence.

"Do I look fuckin stupid to you?" I've come to realize that Al's Brooklyn accent tends to come out more when he's angry. Tanya sighed; sliding her fingers through her hair before her fingers wondered to her now scabbed over swollen lip.

"I'm sorry." She says.

"You're sorry? Sorry doesn't cut it! If you wanted money you could have come to me and asked me for some money, I would have given you a check bigger than Christmas for Christ's sake! If you wanted someone fuckin dead, I would have it done! If you wanted the shit beat out of someone, I WOULD HAVE FUCKIN DONE IT!! Now I have to clean up your mess!" He was shouting now; face red and little particles of spit flying here and there.

12