Miss Nishida Motivates the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear some of the boys chuckling. They were being very quiet, but he could still hear them. It was very amusing for them to realize that all of Alex's studying was only going to get him a spanking. They were now quite glad that they had in fact lost.

"Would it excite you now?"

This was really quite painful. He confessed, even more quietly, he hoped, "Yes, maybe."

That drew quite loud guffaws from the class and Miss Nishida scolded, "Mugon! Anone!" as she slapped her hand forcefully on her desk, quickly silencing them. Alex wondered if this was how she was going to paddle him.

"Would it excite you to spank your pretty, sexy mummy?" That he had not ever really thought about. Well, that wasn't really entirely true. He had thought of his mother, sexually, in an innocent sort of way, when he would see her walking from her bath to her bedroom, covering herself only in a towel, or when she was dressing for a formal night out, leaving her bedroom door open, allowing him to see her only in a brassiere and panties. But, he hadn't actually thought specifically about spanking her. He wondered if he would prefer spanking her or being spanked by her. Never really a question he had pondered before, but the situation was generating some rather odd thoughts.

Miss Nishida did not force him to answer. She knew that it could be a difficult question for a young man, and she didn't really want to put him on the spot. This was to be his reward, not his moment of public embarrassment. She went over to stand in front of her desk, providing a more exaggerated wiggle to her walk than she normally offered, knowing that their eyes would be on her bottom. Bottoms must be on Alex's mind at the moment, and hers was a very nicely shaped one, and well wrapped at that by her tight, business skirt. She asked, "Have you ever spanked a teacher before?"

Whoa! "No, ma'am, no, I haven't." It was a rather large understatement.

"Have you ever wanted to?"

Now, that was a much easier question. Much easier than when the question concerned his mother. "Yes, ma'am, um, I have." The other boys were very grateful for that answer. All of them had fantasies of spanking a teacher. They each searched their memories, recalling the various teachers they would have liked to have spanked. There were some they wanted to spank for reasons of vengeance and anger, but there were also some for which it was combined with a considerable amount of eroticism, and even one or two for which it was totally sexual: the really cute, sweet ones with the tiny, perky tushes.

You are subservient to your teacher. You must sit there like a little boy while she instructs, scolds, rewards, and punishes. You couldn't even speak unless she gave you permission. Imagine then being in such a position of power, to turn the tables on her so completely, so fundamentally. She would be so embarrassed. No, she would be humiliated, mortified, as she had to bend over her desk, or over your lap, while you lifted up her skirt to spank her womanly sweet bottom.

Miss Nishida turned her back to Alex, and to the other students in the class. She slowly bent over her desk and thrust her bottom out toward the class. She turned her head, her face, back to Alex, and said, invitingly, "C'mon, Alex, spank me. Spank your teacher."

Alex could feel a surge of blood flowing into his loins, his balls coming alive, as he strode up to Miss Nishida, bowed submissively over her desk. Her skirt was always tight, but it was stretched now even further with her bending over the desk, grasping, clutching every curve of her perky fanny, outlining the distinct shape of her panties.

She gave him a little wave with her bum. "I do need a spanking, Alex. I have been a very bad teacher this week, letting all you little boys see my panties and everything, during class. Don't you think I was being a very naughty teacher?"

His cock twitched in his slacks. "Yes, ma'am," he quietly replied. He stared at his teacher's bottom. It was so charming, so bewitching.

"Don't spank me too hard, Alex. You wouldn't want to hurt my bottom, would you?"

He wasn't sure if she was being seductive or honest. Perhaps both. He had no intention though of actually hurting her. It would just be a playful spanking. He reached back with his hand and began patting her bottom, his cock swelling in his pants as he did so.

Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat.

It was indeed good fun. Just touching Miss Nishida's bottom would be an intense delight and he was doing quite a bit more, patting away at her fanny, feeling her softness, her pliancy, and her submission, bending over before him as he made her bottom wiggle and jiggle through her skirt.

Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat.

Miss Nishida giggled at the spanking, if you could call it a spanking. She knew though that it must be a delicious sight for the students, even if it didn't amount to much of a paddling, having the teacher present herself this way, submitting to such a thing in front of the class. David in particular was so much enjoying it. He had an inkling of what he had been missing, and now he knew. He vowed to be back here again next week. He may never win, but he sure wanted to at least be a witness to the one who did. He even felt a bit sorry for Michael.

Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat.

Miss Nishida indulged Alex this way for awhile, but she knew that there were only a few minutes remaining in the class. She turned her head back to him again and said, "Alex, I want you to spank me harder, like a real spanking."

His cock was fully engorged, straining in his pants. He knew that it wanted to obey his teacher. "Okay, if you say so, ma'am."

"And, Alex," she added, her voice quieter, "Lift up my skirt so that you can spank me right on my panties."

That did the trick. His cock surged in his slacks. He stepped in closer and reached for her skirt, the tight skirt of his teacher. All of the boys had to admit to having this fantasy, to some day, some how, be able to lift up the skirt of a pretty teacher, revealing to your eyes what she looked like underneath, what her underwear, her panties, looked like. His hands even seemed to be trembling a bit as he drew up her skirt, passed her thigh high nylons, passed her lily white thighs, and then, much to the fascination of Alex, and the boys, passed her bottom.

Miss Nishida was wearing green low rise panties, with little pink Tinker Bells flying all around, each one set against a bright yellow sun. It was quite a contrast with her black business skirt and beige nylons. However, her upraised pantied bottom was well tailored by her high heels. It was as if she was standing on tip toe, perching her bottom high up in the air. A woman's bottom looks so lovely when she is so bent over like that, so big and round, a lovely spherical orb, an enchantingly colorful pumpkin.

"Don't you like my panties, Alex?" she asked demurely, an exaggerated pout on her face. "I wore them special today because I knew I was going to get a spanking." She again waved her bottom. Everybody in the class was now rock hard. These were not the panties they would have expected a teacher to wear but, then again, they didn't actually have much experience seeing the panties a teacher might wear.

"Now, you give me a good spanking, but don't hurt Tinker Bell too much. She doesn't like to being spanked."

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack.

Alex began to more forcefully paddle her bottom. It still wasn't real hard, but it was at least more than patting.

Her fanny now shook and shaked, and she exaggerated her discomfort, her shame, by prancing and dancing her bottom in the air, like she was getting a really severe smacking. "Oh my, oh my, Alex! Such a hard spanking! You're so mean to spank your teacher this way. Oh no, oh my!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack.

This was a good fun spanking, for all of them. Many of the boys were reaching down into their slacks. It was a bit risky. None of them wanted to get caught playing with themselves. Who would want to get caught playing with oneself during class? Not that anyone wouldn't understand, but, still, no boy likes to get caught masturbating by another boy.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack

"You're such a meany, Alex. Must you spank me so hard! Oh my, this is so embarrassing. I'm your teacher and everything!"

Alex very much wanted to play with himself as he spanked Miss Nishida. She wasn't looking back at him anymore. She wouldn't see it, but there was no way it would go unnoticed by the other boys in the class.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack.

"If you keep this up, Alex, I'm going to tell your mother!" She looked back at him now, a petulant, pouting expression on her face, although her thoughts were actually quite pleased and proud. She could see the stiffness in his trousers. "She'll give you a spanking too, you know. And, maybe I'll even get to watch."

Smack!

"Ouch! Too hard! Too hard!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack.

Miss Nishida's panties were beginning to ride up a bit, revealing more and more of her cheeks, which were turning quite pink. Alex concentrated on the parts that were becoming exposed, allowing himself direct contact with at least some of the bare ass cheeks of his teacher's bottom.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack.

Miss Nishida continued to feign protest. "If you don't stop, I'll spank you myself, right in front of the class. I'll pull your pants down. Maybe even your undies!"

Smack!

Alex grinned at the thought, as it made him think of pulling her panties down. He would not, of course, do so without her permission. He would not push his luck. This was a treat that you didn't want to risk losing.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack.

"Then I'll see your penis, Alex." She said more softly as he continued to paddle her. "I bet it will be a big one, Alex, won't it. A really big penis that got all hard and stiff from spanking me."

RRRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

Alex dutifully stopped and Miss Nishida pushed herself back off the desk. She turned to the class, her hands behind her on her behind, rubbing it softly. It didn't really hurt, not much at least. Her cheeks did feel awfully tingly, but it was a nice tingly. Alex was much more flustered and confused than Miss Nishida was spanked. He moved in behind her, in part to enjoy the sight of her rubbing her bottom, particularly as she was doing it with her skirt raised up from behind, but also to hide his stiffness from the rest of the class. She modestly pulled her skirt back down over her bright green Tinker Bell panties.

"Alright, boys, class dismissed! And, remember, yoku benkyou shinakereba ikemasen yo! You must study hard!"

Week Five

The boys were now really trying to apply themselves. Michael was certainly back on track. Alex could have brushed this week aside but he saw what happened to Michael the previous week. Phillip even asked Miss Nishida for some extra reading.

At the end of the week the boys fell silent as they waited for the word. Miss Nishida stood in her spot in the front of the room. She had her notepad, but at first she just held it behind her, turning her shoulders left and right, rocking them back and forth, suggestively waving her full, meaty breasts at the class. She watched the eyes of the students follow their movement. It was like they were at a ping pong match, their eyes going back and forth. She wondered if she could hypnotize a boy this way. They were certainly entranced at the movement.

She brought the notepad out from behind her, opened it, and without further hesitation said, "The highest achieving boy this week was Phillip! Shuugi! And, the boy who must leave us is." She hesitated here. She did feel bad for him. "David."

"Oh man, not again!" He thought he had gotten over the hump. He had really worked hard. It must have been harder than anyone else. They just didn't have to work as hard to stay ahead of him. "This really isn't fair," he grumbled.

"I'm so sorry, David," Miss Nishida said as he departed from the room. "Mainichi benkyou suru hou ga ii desu. You must study every day. You will get better. I promise."

"Yea, right," he said, as he left the room.

Everyone felt bad for him. Nobody wanted to take his place, but they appreciated how frustrating and disappointing it must be for him.

Still, their minds quickly shifted to a more positive, pleasing topic, the boy who had won. They were frankly surprised at that, but Alex and Michael knew how hard Phillip had worked. He deserved it, whatever it might be. Miss Nishida called him to the front of the class.

He stood before her. A bulge developing simply out of anticipation. She smiled flirtatiously at him as he waited for his award, swaying her breasts side to side, her eyes sparkling beneath her spectacles, the dimples on her cheeks so pretty when she smiled. "Would you like your award, Phillip?"

"Oh yes, ma'am, definitely." He licked his lips.

She slowly removed her jacket and carefully laid it on her desk. She then returned to her position, standing directly in front of Phillip. "Your award is that you can play with my breasts until the bell rings, but only outside blouse, and only my breasts. Understood?"

Phillip's cock instantly swelled to full erection, perhaps just at the sound of her describing the offer, let alone thinking about it, let alone actually doing it. And, the cocks of all of the boys grew as well, their eyes fixed on Phillip's prize, the jutting, full breasts of Miss Nishida. This was a grand prize indeed. This was a mother lode of a prize. What boy in this class had not dreamed before of touching Miss Nishida's breasts, and Phillip was actually going to get to do it! Boy, were they going to study hard next week, more than they had ever imagined they could!

"Are you serious?" Phillip really couldn't believe it.

Phillip hesitated, as had Michael and Alex. She was again surprised by their timidity. There was only a limited amount of time. Why don't these boys just get started? She reached out and grasped each of his hands, and crushed his palms into her full, soft breasts.

"Oh my gosh!" "Man!" "No way!" the boys in the class loudly exclaimed.

Miss Nishida let go of Phillip's hands, turned part way to the boys, Phillip's hands remaining firmly placed on his teacher's breasts as she turned, not really doing anything but certainly not about to let go. "Yame!" She warned them. "You must behave and remain quiet. No disturbance."

They understood her meaning. Loud noise could attract curiosity from the hall. None of them was about to do anything that might jeopardize the award ceremony. They quickly quieted down and, like good boys in any class, remained quiet and respectful as they watched their fellow student grabbing onto Miss Nishida's big boobs.

She turned her attention and breasts back fully to Phillip, his hands following the movement of her breasts. She smiled at him. "Now, don't just hold onto them, Phillip. Play with them."

Phillip felt he might in fact need to hold onto them to prevent himself from falling down, his legs felt so weak and trembling with excitement, with nervousness and arousal. But, there was clearly much more that he wanted to do. He first just squeezed them.

Miss Nishida gasped with his squeeze, bringing another swelling to Phillip's cock. He was not wearing briefs, and his erection was really very obvious to everyone in class. Eddie nudged Alex, pointing it out. It was kind of amusing to see another boy with an obvious boner, particularly while standing at the front of the class. But, still, there was something much more enjoyable to look at. In any case, Eddie decided to wear pretty tight underwear for the next Fridays to come.

Phillip began to explore Miss Nishida's breasts, squeezing here, fondling there, lifting, holding, cradling. It might not seem to be that intensely fun to someone with more experience than Phillip, to an adult who had fondled many a breast in his life. Well, perhaps it still would be, as these breasts were so lusciously large, had been so tempting for so long, and they were the breasts of his pretty teacher, Miss Nishida. He knew he could do this for hours. It was a shame that it was only a few minutes.

She gave him a little smile, her large oval eyes sparkling behind her glasses. She had forgotten how a young man's hands can feel on your breasts, so eager, so happy, so desiring. She thrust her chest out in encouragement, although perhaps most encouraging for him were her nipples stiffening beneath his touch. She made sure to wear a soft cotton brassiere that day. She didn't want to chafe. Plus, she figured that a little extra layer of softness would be nice for the boy.

He concentrated for awhile on her nipples, squeezing them, pinching them, and even trying to flick them with his fingers through her blouse. It would be so nice, so terribly nice, to be able to reach beneath her bouse, to actually feel them bare breast naked. Perhaps that would be a future prize? Miss Nishida whimpered with pleasure as she felt the boy play with her nipples.

He even got quite playful for a moment, placing one hand beneath each breast and bobbing them up and down like he was juggling balls or, perhaps more accurately, big water balloons. Miss Nishida's boobs were quite a load to bounce and bobble. Despite being well supported by her brassiere, they clearly jiggled and shook, as her mother used to say when reading him the Christmas poem, "They shook, like a bowlful of jelly."

It was perhaps a bit disrespectful of the teacher. Not too many teachers will be particularly happy if you bobble their boobs, particularly in front of and to the delight of the other students in the class, but Miss Nishida didn't mind. This was the award she promised. He could do anything he wanted with her breasts and, besides, it was all in good fun. If it entertained the other boys in the class, all the better, as it would only motivate them to work harder.

Phillip then returned to a more sexual handling, fondling, and squeezing. Miss Nishida again sighed with pleasure. His hands were so tender, so affectionate, so innocent. He could feel her breasts rising and falling with her breaths. He leaned his face in closer, and she reached out and pulled him the rest of the way, so that he could bury his face in the security, the warmth, the lusciousness of her deep, full breasts.

His hands fell to his sides as his face was smothered in her pillows. It was an odd feeling, as if he was being embraced within the bosom of a mother, although not a mother, his teacher, his teacher with very motherly, womanly, nurturing breasts. He breathed in deeply the lovely scent of her perfume, and reached back up with his hands and clasped each breast again, pressing them more deeply, heavily, into his face. Miss Nishida, in turn, reached down and clasped her hand around the bulb of his cock that was notably sticking out the front of his slacks.

Gasps could be heard among the boys in the class. When had any one of them ever seen a teacher grab a boy's hard cock? The answer was obvious. None of them had ever imagined that remedial English would be this good. Eddie and Alex reached down and grabbed hold of their own cocks, in kinship with Phillip. They no longer had any thought of laughing at his erection. On the contrary, they were gaining considerable satisfaction themselves through their vicarious gratification, watching Miss Nishida fondle the bulb of Phillip's cock as they fondled their own.

BRRRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

Miss Nishida gently pushed Phillip away, patting his shoulder in sympathy, knowing how much he wanted to continue. But, education is on a strict schedule, and it was time for them to go to their next class, to hopefully learn as much as they were learning from Miss Nishida. But, not likely so. "Alright students, class dismissed."

123456...8