Miss Perkins: Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Which yes makes me a little obsessed with her. Not that I have a defense against it happening, it's hard to meet lesbians wanting a relationship that is open about being a lesbian. I don't get it but even here where it's normal to see women kissing women not to mention men doing the same, most of us lesbians don't want to advertise.

Suppose in part it's because of the uproar over same sex marriage. Not to mention family disowning you if you come out of the closet. I am fairly lucky in that one, though Mom does needle me about getting pregnant. Which I understand a little, I do think about having a child of my own from time to time.

Then we are at the mall and waiting for them. Miss Perkins said to find us at the food court, it being lunchtime. I get lead over to Taco Bell and she gets chicken gorditas. I ponder it and finally decide on what I want and she pays. I'm surprised by this though it is a work lunch, so to speak. We get our food and go find a table where we can look over those who come in.

"Accounting will do some yelling about you buying me clothes." Miss Perkins grins and shakes her head.

"Talked it over with the other partners, we all like you dressing sexy. May even calm some of the celebs who show up down to end up sitting with you."

"I'd really rather not wear almost nothing and have them try for sex with me." Miss Perkins snorts and shakes her head.

"Not going there, trust me."

I am unsure on this, but she is my boss. Perhaps one of them is a better way to put it. At least Miss Perkins is the one helping me pick out the clothes to wear. Then the client and his friend get there so we go shopping. Also find out that Miss Perkins is not helping me pick out clothes for me, she is picking out the clothes for me.

Do get to help the lesbian friend pick out clothes. She is a black woman, and really quite sexy if young for me. She doesn't seem interested in a relationship with me either but we do have fun picking out a couple outfits for her. Miss Perkins meanwhile is getting a big assortment of things for me. Most of the outfits are things I would have gotten myself, though smaller than I think appropriate.

Offices are places of business, not for almost showing what color my bush is. Also was reminded I'm not paying for the clothes. Which I suppose does mean Miss Perkins gets a vote on what I get, but this is a bit overboard. Also rather unsure on getting what we bought for me to wear to fit in my trunk. Does fit so we head back for the office.

"I'm unsure on the outfits you picked out for me to wear." Miss Perkins just smiles at me.

"If you would like we can go talk to Francis, he interviewed you for the position. Show off one of the outfits and see if he thinks it fits in." I'm unsure on that as well, but we better since Miss Perkins seems intent on getting me in short skirts.

"Suppose we better."

Back at the office Miss Perkins goes through the bags and pulls out one bag and empties it of all but one outfit. This is handed to me and in we go. I am holding the bag and unsure on this. I mean on the one hand she is taking an interest in making me sexier, which is all sorts of yes please. The other hand though she is dictating what I will wear and that is a little odd.

Not horrible, I've done it to my girlfriends, and they to me before. Just I don't have a relationship with Miss Perkins. At least not that she has said so far, and besides taking an interest in what I wear, she hasn't shown interest in my body. Hard to call today anything else but an interest in my body at least but first time.

Her face when I said my sizes was rather saying she is interested after all. Then we are going in the office, it is a big office and I am being shoved for the bathroom. I've not been in this bathroom before and it is big, and wonderful. It is all white granite with gold faucets, the toilet is even granite, at least looks like it.

Padded seat on the toilet I think, not like I'm going to sit. The outfit picked out for me is rather nice, and spare. I mean there isn't much skirt to it, and the top gives me more cleavage than what I picked out this morning. It is a lovely dark blue almost black, and quite soft. It was definitely nice to try on to make sure it fit but still, this is way smaller than I feel comfortable wearing.

At least while not attached to my girlfriend's arm. I'm thinking this gets pretty close to lingerie in sexy factor. Quite sure that this outfit will be denied I step out of the bathroom to find them both sitting at the desk. They look at me and I get motioned closer so walk over slowly, this skirt is short and tight.

"What do you think of the outfit?" Sigh and look down.

"Honestly I feel like a slut. You are not trying to turn me into the office escort or anything right?" Both shake their head though he is grinning.

"If you were bi I would think about asking if you would. You are a beautiful woman Olivia. I also find the outfit is not out of line, close mind so I hope there is not smaller skirts." Miss Perkins shakes her head.

"That is the shortest skirt, there are three of that size. Are you sure about getting more secretaries?"

"Yes, we got room to put one in front of each office. Will need to rework the floors however so less office for us." Miss Perkins nods and shrugs.

"I miss being one of the bees honestly, cubicles galore so we all knew what everyone else was doing. Not to mention whom since there are two bathrooms on the floor." Miss Perkins stops and looks at me. "You know, we may as well ask. Olivia, would you prefer the personal secretaries get a desk in the expanded hallway or a room before the office?" Frown because this is such a strange conversation, though there is one thing.

"All partners will get a personal secretary?" Both nod and I frown harder because well what happens to me?

"I'm left wondering what happens to me." Miss Perkins smiles at me.

"Currently the plan is you become my secretary. Doesn't make sense to put a lesbian secretary with a man." Smile because I like that, then frown because that probably means less money.

"So I am making less?" Both shake their head.

"We are restructuring so we all have a personal assistant. Means a direct call is sent to one of you and you are then to forward the call to the correct partner. You will have the same duties though you will find yourself taking notes for the partner you are assisting."

"You will also remain the primary on direct calls, unless I am called out of the office like today." Miss Perkins adds in.

"Should mention you will turn off the headset when you use the bathroom. I know you have no choice right now but there has been comments." Groan and stare at the floor turning red.

"Cheer up, it will make your job easier, and you will get to go out of the office during the day. Look at Miss Perkins and sigh.

"My job is easy enough already."

"You never said, would you like an office before the partner office or in the hallway?" Frown and think about that.

"Do believe this is a partner decision but there are a couple things to keep in mind. If we are in the hallway we can talk to each other. This is good though it also puts clients as seeing other clients if they are waiting. An outer office won't make it hard to talk to each other if we all get a headset. It will however cut down on office space for the partner." Both nod and trade a glance.

"We are adding one more partner, will put a fourth office up here."

"Honestly I still say we should get a new building."

"We are not making enough to get the building. Accounting has said we can get a second office building, there is one a few miles away, but it would put criminal in a different building. There wouldn't be any more go next door and ask the business lawyer a question." They are ignoring me now though there is one thing.

"Why not pick up the building next door and build a second office building?"

"No we thought of that, second office building, even next door won't work. We could take this building down and put up a new, just we would all be renting offices for a year." Frown because there is one thing, though I am unsure on if it would work.

"Perhaps buy next door and build a new building, connected to this one." Both stare at me then Miss Perkins shakes her head.

"Fairly sure we can't to earthquake code. If we were anywhere else we would do that. Here though the walkways would be weakened by the shaking from a quake and be unsafe rather quickly. So tomorrow they are coming to start on this floor?"

"No, tomorrow they are coming to do your floor. Olivia you brought up good points and we will do outer offices."

Nod then Miss Perkins is standing up and I am being ushered out of the office. She is smiling as we get to the elevator. I am still shocked on the whole thing, I am going to be a personal assistant for the same pay. Does make one wonder if we all will be paid the same. Exiting the elevator I suppose I will ask.

"Are the new assistants going to be paid the same?" Miss Perkins shakes her head.

"In essence we are adding another department and you are in charge of it."

"Except I'm the assistant to the newest partner."

"No, we are adding one more partner remember. Besides you are mine because you are a lesbian and I'm the only gal partner. I'm sure you would rather see me all the time and not one of the men." Nod and work on getting the headset on. "Oh there is one other thing. Tomorrow we are interviewing applicants." I'm slightly surprised by one part of that.

"We?" Miss Perkins nods and grins.

"We because while you are the head of the new department us partners do get a say in who is hired. I have you but there is no telling how often the others will be free to come and listen so I will sit in."

Nod then there is a call, hadn't realized I had signed in but apparently I did. Miss Perkins leaves me to that and the half hour of talking to the celeb before I can get what they want out of their mouth. This is in between the caustic comments about me, my bosses, and men in general. Not real sure why exactly I am being called things but then it is part of my job.

Do not ask how I manage to put up with this. Honestly thirty seconds into the call I wanted to scream at her. I don't because I want to keep my car and apartment. Screaming at clients is a good way to lose both rather quickly. Also apologize for sending her to the partner I do, she needs family law and the only partner we have is male.

Miss Perkins walked away during the call, lucky her, and there was a second one. Luckily the second one is a business call and only a consultation so I get that sent off in five seconds. Not real sure the celeb even noticed, I had left her mid rant. Also get some quiet time so go over emails and have one from accounting.

Luckily this isn't about the wardrobe purchasing for me. Instead I got a report on the spending and points out where we have gone up. Which is in paper and pens, which is a good thing since it means we have more work, probably. Also have an email from Miss Perkins, the finalized notes on what we spent and why in the help of the client.

Read that over and note that I concur on it and off to accounting. They will bill the celeb and hopefully I don't have to take the irate phone call because they will scream at me. I have twice sent those calls mid rant over to the partner who handled the case. Got glares both times but simply stuck my tongue out at him.

Seems odd that the same partner gets those calls, but then again he is family law and for prenuptial agreements does take the form over to the future spouse to explain. There is a fee for this, I admit the amount is rather high but he does get the agreement signed most of the time. Finished with emails I find myself having nothing to do so can ponder what is happening.

End up mostly thinking about Miss Perkins. Not in a sexual way, but pondering what sort of relationship she is putting me in with her. On the one hand, I do really want one with her, my nights have been lonely for a while. Other hand though, this is looking like I am going to end up being a little pet of hers like in that movie about a secretary and her boss.

Oddly I am not sure if I would like that. I mean there would be sex with Miss Perkins. There also would be other things and the other things have me worried. I mean, suppose she wants to take whips to me and such. Another call ends my pondering on it, which is good. I was going worse case and bathroom play on a daily basis.

Big huge yuck and no way to that one. The other things though, I've never done and I suppose I could try it once. I mean if you want the other person and they want to do that, no reason to not try once. Also spend a while talking to this celeb, big major meltdown and I can't just send them to a partner.

I would if I could figure out which celeb this is. Seems to be a party at their house, or they are at a party and calling for some reason. Hopefully not a prank call but do manage to figure out which partner they want and forward to cell since I do see the time. It is time to head home and most of the partners have left already or turned the office phone off.

Jump when I realize Miss Perkins is standing there. She grins so I smile at her but stay sitting, I am technically not working any longer. Which means, I can ask, we are no longer working so this is an after hours occasion and the rules have left the building, more or less.

"Miss Perkins are you trying to make me into a little pet secretary like in that movie?"

"I wondered when you would ask. Can you cook?" Nod and open my mouth then close it when her hand goes up. "I will answer questions later. You will go to the grocery and pick up what you need to make dinner. I would like fried chicken, boneless breast is a good meat to buy. Frozen or in the package I will let you use this card. I do remember the discussion on what you can afford." Just stare at her a second, quite shocked then a question comes to mind.

"Do you want mashed taters and gravy or something else?" Miss Perkins smiles at me.

"Mashed, this is the card and the address, do not go home bring your outfits with you."

Look at the card and it is her company card, suppose means I can sign my name to it. Also going to have to since Miss Perkins left. Sigh and get up, may as well go buy groceries and make her dinner, then grill her on what she wants. I mean if it's simple little things like strip when she wants sex I can do that.

So not sure on the rest of it however, will try it out once but definitely need to ask her on a few things. Also search on my phone for things to ask. I know this is a BDSM thingy of some sort and find the greatest thing, a questionnaire to fill out. Also has links to explain things, there are a lot of links but most of the questions are about something odd.

Plenty of those are no way that is happening. The rest though I would try once and some I want to do. Not sure about the orgasm on demand thingy, I mean holding off and then just doing when told, no idea how one does that. Set the phone down and get to the store to pick up what I need to make fried chicken.

Hoping she has pots, pans, oil, and utensils I drive to her place. I'm floored when I find Miss Perkins lives in an apartment on the second floor. The complex isn't the best looking either, bars on the windows. I'm hesitant about leaving my car in the parking lot in fact. Still it is insured and I am single and not wanting to be so let's go make dinner and question Miss Perkins.

Groceries collected I lock up my car and make sure it is closed up. Notice there are four BMW's in the lot besides mine. Half of the cars look nice in fact so maybe the bars are just a safety feature. Trek to her door and kick to knock since my hands are full. Miss Perkins opens the door and smiles at me then steps out of the way.

Deep breath then in I go. Her apartment is rather small but big TV. Notice she has a dishwasher in her kitchen and I am jealous, my kitchen isn't big enough. Step in to the kitchen and set the groceries down then go searching, she does indeed have pots and pans. Find oil so that is good, no spices though so I have a suspicion.

Not that I will ask now, I did buy spices. Get to work on getting the taters cut up and in the pot. Chicken is taken out of the bag and placed on a plate. Rest of the bag goes in the freezer. Done with cooking for the moment I follow Miss Perkins to her sofa and sit down.

"You don't cook for yourself?' Miss Perkins grins and shakes her head.

"I'm not the best at it."

"What if I can't cook?"

"Then I would have ordered pizza or Chinese." Nod and giggle.

"I ordered pizza yesterday, wanted to fantasize about you and me. Was going along good then Mom called so didn't finish." Miss Perkins snorts.

"Would you like to know what I want?" Nod and put up my hand.

"I went looking at the BDSM stuff, found a questionnaire and while I've never done most of it, I refuse to do bathroom play." That gets me a yuck face so grin.

"Forget about that thing for a second. What I want is complete obedience, other things will come in from time to time. Mostly I just need you to act like we are at work all the time." Frown and think about that.

"I suppose I can do that, be a little odd but then if I am getting laid it shouldn't be an issue. Just what do you mean by complete obedience? I don't mean what it means, what you would demand."

"That is a good question. To start it wouldn't be much, mostly wear what I want you to, drive me to work."

"No sex?" Frown bigger here, if she is not into sex with me I don't want to go there.

"There will be sex, I also like men so I will ask you to help me enjoy one. Perhaps order you to have sex with him for a kid."

"Mom would be happy, just I've been there and not nice."

"You don't have to enjoy to get pregnant. Course I would help you enjoy so perhaps you would enjoy this time. Besides it would make me happy." I can see that and do know enough about this Master/slave thingy to know that is important, also not there.

"I hope you are not thinking about doing that tomorrow or tonight." Miss Perkins snorts and giggles.

"I could call up Scores if you want to." Shake my head fast, though I may as well ask.

"Have you and Mr. Scores?"

"Oh no, I don't look at him as bedable. I need to be in control and he is fairly close to the same way."

"So if you do find a man to screw, he would be submissive?" Miss Perkins nods.

"Yes, they are rather hard to find. Many men will go to a BDSM club and be submissive now and then. Sadly the ones who are usually submissive already are in a relationship." I wouldn't know though there is a question.

"Do you have a relationship with anyone right now?" Miss Perkins shakes her head.

"I'm demanding I suppose you could say."

"Not surprised, just I want to know why you are wanting to have a pet."

"I want to have a pet because I want to control everything. The legal system doesn't let me very well so I need a release and a submissive gives me that. Don't worry it is a give and take, I will do and buy things to please you." Nod since I knew that.

"I knew that, there is a lot of information you can get on it online. I'm just not sure how well I can do it. I mean at work I can't yell at the celebs who call in with a melt down and scream at me. I really want to you understand, but I prefer having a job." Miss Perkins snorts and giggles.

"Fairly sure the rest of us have. I do see what you are saying and I have a question, how do you deal with it after work?"

"I play the browser games online, they are free and a little mindless but fun. Also cook dinner, and hack on the onion or potato I am cutting up. That is quite therapeutic. I'd prefer to get laid but I'm single and have been for a little while."

emap
emap
237 Followers