Missing You

Story Info
He comes home late to a dark house.
1k words
3.98
102.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpyBob
SpyBob
9 Followers

This is my first story that I wrote for my wife one night...enjoy and let me know what you think!

"Why are the lights out?" I wondered as I came home...late again. "Probably pissed at me again, don't blame her. I damn near killed myself getting home" I thought about the 100 mph ride home so that I could get a few minutes with her before she drifted off to sleep.

I trip over the cat as I stumble up the stairs and finally find my way to the bedroom. It was pitch black. I feel around for the light when I feel warm hands, one on my hand reaching for the light switch, the other on my mouth, telling me not to say word. It was her, I could smell her perfume, both what I bought her and her own musk.

Next, I felt her loosen my tie and remove my shirt. Her warm lips found my nipples and sucked them gently, nipping occasionally. I was really getting hard and had to restrain myself from making a sound. I reached up to find her tits, but only found her hands pushing mine away. She then worked her way down to my belt. With excruciating slowness, she undid my belt and unbuttoned my pants. My cock was straining through my underwear and she made it that much more rock hard as she bite it through the fabric. Finally, she ripped them down and started to lick my head and balls, just enough to get them warm. Up and down the shaft her tongue traveled, when finally, she took me whole. Sucking as hard as she could, she slowly went up and down my cock. I could imagine how hard and long it must be with this kind of treatment, she always did like the way the veins popped out. This went on forever, and I didn't want it to stop, but what came next made up for it.

Her hands found mine once again and directed my left to her mouth and my right to her tits. She sucked my fingers until they were sopping wet. She massaged her breast with my hand, kneading them slow and hard. She then took my dripping fingers and guided them down to her pussy. Without taking her hand from mine, she guided one finger after another into her hole, inserting hers along with mine until there were too many fingers to count in there. She was the master of the moment, not making a sound, but I could tell that she was on the edge, just like me. Her pussy clenched on my fingers as she drove them deeper into herself. After a while, she pulled her fingers and mine up to her mouth and began to lick them clean of the juices. I couldn't let her get it all, so I leaned forward and started licking our fingers as well. Our tongues met as we both greedily sucked her pussy juices off our fingers.

From there, she let go of my hands long enough to grab my cock. Then, I felt her unroll a condom onto my stick prick. Confused, I started to say something, but before the words came out, her hand came up to my mouth and she stuck her finger in...strawberry flavored condoms...before I could think about this, she turned around, grabbed my cock and pushed her ass onto it. The combination of her pussy juices and the strawberry lube let my member pierce her ass. I felt the head of my cock pop by her asshole, but she didn't hesitate. She slammed it home. Warm muscles rippled up and down my shaft as she pushed and pulled against me.

Now she was really hot, a slight gasp escaped her lips as she ground against me. I felt one of her free hands grab my balls and the other dive into her pussy with one of her favorite dildos. She masterfully fucked both of her holes, one with my cock and the other with the massive toy. I was starting to see stars in the darkness and started to buck against her. Sensing I was about to cum, she stopped. Tightening her ass muscles, she slowly dragged my cock out of her.

Carefully peeling the condom off of my pulsing and raging hard-on, she led me over the edge of the bed. There she bent over and guided my prick into her sopping pussy. The sensation was incredible. She bore down on my cock like a vise and proceeded to fuck herself again on my cock, thrusting her hips up and down, side to side. I wish the lights were on so I could see this real-live porn-star in action, but the experience was that much more intense in the dark.

Not finished with her ass, the dildo made another appearance. She shoved that thing up her ass as she pounded herself on my cock. Her timing was perfect, ramming it home as I was almost all the way out. This time instead of fucking herself with it, she just slammed it home and let it sit there. Every time she engulfed my cock with her pussy, I would bump up against the end of the dildo, sending waves of pleasure through her. I could tell because each time this happened, she would shudder and tense every muscle in her body.

By this time, she had lost complete control of herself, slamming herself so hard on my prick that she nearly knocked me over. She started screaming in ecstasy and I could feel her pussy overflow with juice. I tensed up and was about to blow the biggest load of my life into her when she whipped around and swallowed my meat all at once. I exploded in her mouth as she sucked, licked, wiped, bit, and everything you can imagine you can do with your mouth on my cock. She must have had cum everywhere. I could hear her moan with delight as she must have tried to lick my cum off her face with her tongue.

Finally, she said the first words since I got home...

"I missed you..."

SpyBob
SpyBob
9 Followers