Missing You, Missing Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish watched as the newcomer made a move on the booth that two lovers were getting ready to vacate. As the stranger slid in, Trish caught sight of a tattoo, a phoenix, peeking out from under the back of the woman's tank top. Suddenly it hit her. She hadn't seen this woman before, but she'd certainly heard all about her. Trish reached for the phone, placing a long distance call to New Orleans.

##

April was running out of patience. It was past the time Kayla said she would be here, and it was getting close to closing time. Just then, Kayla appeared, sliding into the booth across from April. She wasn't surprised to find Kayla was alone.

"Where's Lee Anne?"

"Don't worry, sugar. She got tied up at work. She'll be here soon."

April knew when she was being played. She was starting to get really irritated, but maybe she could wiggle some information out of Kayla, so she kept her temper in check. Instead, she flagged a waitress and ordered another drink, getting one for Kayla too.

While they waited for the waitress to return, April started making small talk, occasionally slipping in a question about the private club, or Jade. But Kayla was more interested in trying to get into April's pants. Their drinks arrived and, while she was busy paying the waitress, Kayla ducked under the table, reappearing beside April.

April felt her temper kick in. She turned to face Kayla, who now had her hands all over her, and started to tell the young woman off. She never got the chance.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Jasmine roared.

April hung her head for a second. God, sometimes the Dupree sisters had the worst timing. She turned back around, to face Jasmine, and answered her question, her tone just as angry as Jasmine's.

"I'm doing my job, damn it."

"Looks to me like you're trying to get laid. Your libido seems to interfere with your work a lot, doesn't it cher?" That last comment came out as snide as you can get, but Jasmine didn't wait for a response. She turned around and headed for the back of the club.

That did it. April jumped out of the booth and tore after Jasmine, her temper in full gear. She'd had about enough of Jasmine's spurned lover routine. She watched Jasmine slip through a swinging door and she was right on her heels. Jasmine was already half way down the long hall, which ended at a single steel door, the kind that could only be opened from the inside, when April noticed one of the bartenders waiting at the door. The tall, exotic one she had noticed both last night, and this evening.

Quickly forgetting the other woman, April reached out a hand, grabbed Jasmine's arm and, just a few feet away from the other woman, pushed Jasmine up against the wall. She stood back, but held her hand out, using it to keep Jasmine in place.

"God damn it, Jasmine! You need to learn to keep your mouth shut until you know what the hell's going on." She had been so close to getting some more information, maybe, at least, the last name Jade was now using. April was tired from all the late nights she'd been putting in lately, and now Jasmine's temper and sharp tongue had just caused a major set back.

Jasmine felt her own temper flare even higher, if that was possible. God, April was an infuriating little bitch sometimes.

"You need to learn to keep your pants on," Jasmine shot back.

"I was seconds away from getting that girl back there to give me information on Jade. And, for your information, the next time I take my pants off, it'll be to fuck you blind." Jesus, where the hell had that come from.

Jasmine felt a sharp tingle between her legs at April's lewd comment. She could feel that ever-present spark of electricity that always hung between them. But right now, she was still feeling angry enough to be defiant.

"No way in hell," Jasmine snapped out.

"Hell yes," April growled back. She had seen that brief flare of desire in Jasmine's eyes, and it undid her. She swooped down, capturing Jasmine's mouth with hers, shoving her tongue inside to war with Jasmine's. She had the brief thought that Jasmine was just mad enough to bite her tongue clean off, but she just didn't care.

Jasmine felt her body come to life, and she kissed April back with just as much force and desperation. She had sooo missed this.

Trish was a little shocked at the way Jasmine and April were practically attacking each other. She cleared her throat to get their attention, and then watched in amusement as they sprang apart.

April's head whipped around and she spotted the bartender standing within arms length. For a moment, April had forgotten she was there.

Jasmine sucked in air, her lungs feeling like they were on fire. She saw April and Trish staring at each other, and thought it best to make some introductions.

"April, this is Trish. She's an old friend of mine. We grew up together. This is her club."

April eyed Trish and, seeing the tall beauty blush a little, finally put two and two together. Trish had called Jasmine.

Trish spoke up. "Listen, my apartment's just upstairs. Why don't you both come up with me and we can talk." She headed out the back door, April and Jasmine right behind her.

##

She and Jasmine followed Trish into her apartment and sat down on the couch. Trish disappeared into her kitchen, reemerging a few minutes later with a bottle of tequila and everything they'd need to do shots. April saw the bottle and burst out laughing.

"Dear Lord! Is that the only thing you southerners drink?"

"No," Trish answered, a little confused. She set everything down on the coffee table and noticed the meaningful look Jasmine was giving April.

Jasmine saw the tequila and started thinking about the time April had showed her a whole new version of a body shot. She felt a little thrill course through her, her body still wired from their encounter in the hallway, and sent April a look, silently praying for that same body shot.

April saw the look Jasmine was giving her, but couldn't believe that Jasmine wanted to do that here, in front of her friend. "Are you sure?" she asked, her eyes moving from Jasmine to Trish.

"Uh huh," came Jasmine's steady reply. Then she pulled off her shirt and bra, and settled back on the couch.

Trish watched in shock as Jasmine peeled off her clothes, and now sat naked, from the waist up, on her couch, her heated gaze never leaving April's face. She plopped down at the opposite end of the couch as April slid down to kneel on the floor. Trish watched as April poured a shot and began arranging things on the table. Then she grabbed Jasmine's hips and pulled her until her butt sat right on the edge of the couch.

April slid Jasmine into position, then shifted so she was kneeling between Jasmine's legs, with Jasmine leaning back until her head rested against the back of the couch. April hesitated a moment, giving Jasmine a chance to change her mind, and when she didn't, began suckling Jasmine's breast. When it was wet, she sprinkled the salt on, and licked it back off. She poured tequila into Jasmine's navel, quickly dipping her head to suck and lick it up, as some of it spilled out and began sliding down her stomach. Then she held a lemon wedge to Jasmine's lips and, when Jasmine bit down on the end, leaned up to suck the wedge.

Trish stared in fascination. She'd never seen a body shot done quite like this. She felt a tingle between her legs as she watched April's lips slip over the wedge. Then she looked up and caught Jasmine watching her, as she watched Jasmine and April.

April noticed Trish and Jasmine staring at each other. She recalled that time in the alley when she and Jasmine had been all over each other, a young man avidly watching from across the street. Then it hit her. Jasmine was getting off on having an audience.

"You like to be watched, don't you, angel?" April's voice was soft and low.

Jasmine returned her attention to April, a shocked look on her face. She started to say no, but Trish interrupted her.

"She sure as hell does. You should have seen her during college. She'd bring her friends down here to my bar and they'd start doing shots and fooling around, with the whole club watching. The more people that noticed, the bolder Jasmine got."

Jasmine's head was swiveling back and forth between April and Trish, sputtering in protest the whole time. She heard April's sultry laugh, and knew she was in trouble.

"Come on, Jasmine. You know you want to give Trish a show. How about it?" April watched a blush spread across Jasmine's face. Then Jasmine's eyes settled on hers and she gave April a little nod. April felt the heat spread through her. With one quick move, she had Jasmine laying flat on her back on the couch, her head in Trish's lap.

Jasmine squealed as she suddenly found herself staring up at Trish, then hissed in a breath as she felt the rest of her clothes disappear. The next thing she knew, she was naked on the couch with April leaning over her, still fully clothed.

April felt the tension building as Jasmine's eyes darted between her and Trish, her mouth slightly parted in surprise. She decided to seized the opportunity, and captured Jasmine's mouth with hers, sliding her tongue inside.

Jasmine clung to April, as she felt her lover seemingly suck all the breath out of her lungs. Then, she was gasping for air as April released her mouth and started sliding down her body, leaving a trail of open mouth kisses in her wake. Jasmine, once again, found herself staring up into her friend's eyes. Trish slowly stroked her hair as April showered kisses all over her body. Jasmine felt her heart hammering inside her chest.

After covering Jasmine's body in kisses, April settled in between her legs. She glanced up at Jasmine, watching the excitement and desire burn in her eyes. She watched Trish slowly lay her hand on Jasmine's breast and begin tracing lazy circles around one nipple, still stroking Jasmine's hair with her other hand. Jasmine closed her eyes, a contented sigh escaping at Trish's gentle touch.

Smiling, April turned her attention to the prize before her. She dipped her tongue between Jasmine's nether lips and began licking up and down, gradually increasing her pace. After a few minutes of this, she teased Jasmine's clit with her tongue for a little while, and then changed direction, driving her tongue into Jasmine's wet heat.

Jasmine squealed at the sudden invasion. Her body began to writher, the contrast between April's tongue pounding her pussy, and Trish's lazy caresses on her breasts, were driving her wild.

"Oh Goddddddddd! Oh, April! Trish! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

Her back arched sharply as the first orgasm spiraled through her body. Neither April, or Trish, stopped, or changed the pace of their assault. Jasmine's body began to thrash, her hips wildly bucking against April's face. Jasmine buried her fingers in April's hair, keeping her face pressed against her mound.

April felt her own excitement building as she listened to Jasmine's cries, felt her body bucking against her face. Slowly, she began to back off. She was so tempted to keep tongue loving Jasmine until she passed out, but she knew there was more to come, and she wanted Jasmine awake for every delicious minute. As she felt Jasmine's body calm down, she slid off the couch and sat on the floor a few feet away, silently telling Trish, with just a look, that it was her turn.

Trish gently slipped out from under Jasmine and stood beside the couch, facing April, as she took her time removing her clothes. She stood before April, in her birthday suite, and felt the heat increase between her legs at April's appraising gaze. She looked down at her friend, who was lying in the same position, her arm flung over her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. Trish moved over Jasmine, settling between her legs, her body pressing flat against Jasmine's. She began to slowly rub her body against Jasmine's, holding on to the arm of the couch for leverage.

Jasmine's breath caught as she felt a weight against her. She knew, without looking, that it was Trish, not April, who was lying against her. She started moaning as their sweat soaked bodies began to rub together, their breasts, nipples, flat against one another.

April watched, transfixed, at the sight before her, two incredibly beautiful women, naked and slithering against each other. Right at this moment, she understood why men so enjoyed watching women make love to each other. Nothing had ever looked, or sounded, so sexy, so enticing, as the moans and gasps escaping from Trish and Jasmine. Sitting on the floor, her body begging for release, she decided not to wait any longer. She stripped, then scooted closer to the couch and began teasing Jasmine's ear lobe with her tongue. She gently caught the lobe and raked her teeth over it, her eyes locked with Trish's as she did it.

Trish sucked in a breath. This was incredible. She and Jasmine had been lovers before. The two of them, along with three other friends, had been joined at the hip during high school. The five of them were their own little click, helping each other discover their bodies and the joys of sex. This wasn't her first three-way, or her last hopefully, but this had to be one of the most sensual encounters she'd ever had. The chemistry between April and Jasmine was a palatable thing, this kind of current that hung in the air, and she found herself caught up in it. Caught between these two extremely sexy women.

April saw the look in Trish's eyes and knew this woman was totally caught up in the moment. She decided to heat things up. April stood up and, catching Jasmine's knees, pushed her legs up and back. Next, she knelt on the couch, straddling Trish's cute little ass. She let Jasmine's legs fall back down, now enclosing both Trish and April between her thighs. Jasmine wrapped her legs around both women and crossed her ankles behind April, her heels digging into the small of April's back.

They made quite a picture, all three naked, Trish flat against Jasmine, April on her knees, riding Trish's ass. Trish groaned as she felt April's wet pussy pressing against her butt. Suddenly, she felt her body slide into the perfect position against Jasmine, and she stopped. Their pelvises were pressed together, their clits hitting each other just right. She laid her head down on Jasmine's shoulder, her face pressed against her neck, and the two women held on to each while April, in essence, rode them both to a mind blowing climax.

12