Missing You, Missing Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix74
Phoenix74
133 Followers

April yawned, stretched, and found Jasmine looking down on her, smiling. April returned the smile and felt her heart swell a little. Everything was ok now and she felt warmth spread through her at the thought that she and Jasmine would finally be together. She glanced around at their surroundings, watching the trees sway in the breeze. She marveled at how warm it still was, even though it was late October, Halloween about a week away.

"I do hope this is a nice, secluded spot, angel. I'd hate for anybody to stumble upon us, just now."

Jasmine moved her arm over April's head and wrapped it around her shoulders, pulling her against her. "Not to worry. We won't be interrupted. I promise." Jasmine stretched a bit herself, felt that sweet achy feeling you get from being well loved and spent. She twisted around so she was lying on her side, facing April, and let her fingers skim down the side of her face.

"I'm sorry, April. Sorry for hurting you the way I did at Trish's, for letting my temper get the best of me and not hearing you out when you tried to call me. I wasted precious time, I know, but that's over now." Jasmine took a breath, gathering up her courage. Looking April in the eye, she continued. "I'm in love with you, cher, and if you don't completely hate me for the hard time I've given you, I'd like to give us a chance." Jasmine held her breath, waiting for April's answer.

April felt the grin spread across her face, Jasmine's words like an answered prayer. "I don't hate you, Jasmine. I couldn't, even if I wanted to." She skimmed a hand down Jasmine's side, watching it as it glided over soft, smooth, porcelain skin. "It scares me a little, knowing how easily you claimed my heart, without me even knowing it. I don't think I really understood my own feelings for you until I was back in Pittsburgh, alone, praying for the phone to ring."

April watched Jasmine wince at her words and quickly gave her a soft kiss. "It's ok. You were right. I shouldn't have left the way I did, and if it's any consolation, it hurt like hell getting on that plane."

Jasmine rested her forehead against April's, pulling her in close. "Let's start over, April. Let's forget all the garbage that's happened between us, and just start over."

April smiled, gazing into Jasmine's eyes. "I don't want to start over. If we start over, then this wonderful afternoon would never have happened and today, angel, is probably the best day of my life." She watched as tears started to well up in Jasmine's eyes. She kissed them away, then jumped up, eager to lighten the mood a little.

She pulled Jasmine up to stand beside her and looked meaningfully between the river and Jasmine. Jasmine, realizing what April intended, tried to jump back, but April grabbed her hand and started running towards the river, dragging Jasmine along behind her. Reaching the edge, she spun around, grabbed Jasmine and tossed her in. She burst out laughing as Jasmine hit the water, then came up sputtering.

"You bitch! Do you know how cold it is in here?"

"No, but I'm sure you're about to tell me."

Jasmine came rushing at her and April danced out of the way, laughing. She briefly wondered what kind of picture the two of them made, stark naked and jumping around the riverbank, then forgot all about it as Jasmine lunged again, grabbed her around the waist, lost her balance, and they both fell with a loud splash into the river.

April gasped as the shock of the cold water, against her hot skin, hit her like a punch. Laughing, Jasmine threw a handful of water in her face, and then made a run for the small beach. Wanting revenge, April grabbed her from behind and tossed her back into the water. Standing at the edge, the water lapping around her ankles, she watched Jasmine try to spring up, slip in the loose dirt of the riverbed, and fall back down, landing on her butt with a big splash. Jasmine's hair was soaked and lay plastered all over her face. As Jasmine tried to push her hair out of her eyes, April watched, captivated, as drops of water slid down over Jasmine's body.

Jasmine looked up just in time to catch April licking her lips, staring at her like she was lunch. Slowly, she worked herself into a crouching position in the water and waited. Just when April took a step towards her, she bolted up and to the left, running up the small hill towards the blanket, for all she was worth. She could feel the cool autumn air brushing over her wet skin, goose bumps forming all over her body. Racing up to the blanket, she snatched it up off the ground, gave it a quick shake, and then wrapped it around her chilled body. She turned in time to see April clear the top of the hill and stood admiring her lovers' long, lean body, taking in the tattoos while she watched April's skin ripple as her muscles worked. She was enjoying the scene so much, she didn't notice April quickly advancing, not showing any signs of stopping. Next thing she knew, she was flat on her back on the ground with April straddling her, laughing, as she looked down at her. Jasmine felt the water drip down off her body and splatter against her face.

Jasmine tried to push her off. "Get off me, cher! You're soaking the blanket."

April didn't budge, using her body to keep Jasmine pinned to the ground. "No, Jasmine, you're soaking the blanket. You better take it off and share before it's too wet to do me any good." With that, she reached out and started yanking the blanket off.

Jasmine grabbed the top of it, trying to keep it in place. Fighting for the blanket, she rolled, knocking April off balance. Soon, they were rolling around in the grass, laughing and wrestling. Finally, April admitted defeat and stood up. Jasmine started to roll with laughter at all the grass and dirt that was stuck to April's wet skin. She looked like some kind of forest creature, something out of an old children's story.

April looked down at herself, frowning as she found she was quite a mess. Jasmine's laughter was contagious, though, and she soon joined in. Giving Jasmine a shrug, she ran back down to the river and jumped in, trying to clean herself off. Standing back up, she found Jasmine on the beach, staring at her. She slowly walked out of the water towards Jasmine and felt herself shiver as she watched Jasmine's tongue dart out, curling up to touch her top lip.

Jasmine felt herself growing hungry again as she watched the water spill down April's body. As she felt April draw near, though, she jumped back a little and threw the towel at her. April caught it, then just stared at it, before looking back at her.

"It's a hand towel, Jasmine. This isn't going to do me a whole lotta good."

"That's your problem, cher, because it's doing wonders for me." Jasmine heard the huskiness of her own voice as she watched April try to dry off with the little towel. She caught April giving her a meaningful look and she raced back up the hill towards her clothes, running the best she could, her movements hampered by the blanket.

April threw her head back and groaned. They could play like this all day and it would be dark soon. Besides, she was starting to get hungry, for food, and for another go at Jasmine's lush body. But she didn't want to do that here. She was hoping she could get Jasmine home so they could spend the rest of the day rolling around naked in bed. She started up the hill, swiping at her wet skin with the towel as she walked.

She reached the tree just in time to watch Jasmine, already in her underwear, trying to wiggle her wet body back into her jeans. Jasmine looked up, caught April watching her, and doubled her efforts. They had to get home. Now.

April seemed to have the same idea, because Jasmine noticed that she bent down for her clothes instead of making a grab for her. She quickly finished getting dressed and waited for April to do the same.

It took a few minutes because her skin was so soaked, but April finally got her clothes back on. "Well, Jasmine, what do you say we head home?"

"My house, cher. You can follow me in your car," and Jasmine turned and walked towards her old Ford.

April watched Jasmine sashay back to her car and couldn't resist running up and giving her ass a little smack from behind as she passed by on the way to her rental car.

The ride home was eventful, to say the least. Jasmine was smiling the whole way, laughing as they would come to a stop sign, or traffic light, and hear April behind her, gunning her engine. About a mile from her house was a little one-lane bridge. Halfway across it, Jasmine stopped the car, wiggled her bra off from under her shirt and then started back across, holding the bra up in the air, the wind from the car making it act like a windsock. Looking in her rearview mirror, she could see April behind the wheel of her own car, laughing. Jasmine let go and watched the bra splatter across April's windshield. She started laughing even harder as she watched April slow down to a crawl and shimmy out the driver's side window far enough for her to grab the bra and pluck it off her windshield. Once April was back in her seat, Jasmine hit the gas and flew the rest of the way home.

She had an ear-to-ear grin on her face as she drove through the gates of her house. Jasmine sped up the driveway and skidded to a halt in front of her house. She was halfway over the side of the car when April suddenly appeared, wrapping her arms around her waist, and hauling her against her, kissing the daylights out of her.

Jasmine squealed as she felt April lift her the rest of the way over the car door, and when her feet hit the ground, April started waltzing her around the driveway, both of them slipping a little on the lose gravel. Now peeling with laughter, Jasmine grabbed April's hand and dragged her into the house.

Phoenix74
Phoenix74
133 Followers
12