Missing You, Missing Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix74
Phoenix74
133 Followers

She knew Jade was right, but hated the thought of leaving her here. "Ah!" she screamed in frustration, beginning to pace around the little apartment.

Jade stood in the middle of the living room, nervously watching April prowl back and forth. "I have to stay," she whispered.

"Shit!" April whirled around to stare at Jade, feeling torn in two. Jade was right, but she didn't think she could leave her behind.

Jade saw it in April's eyes and walked over to her, wrapping her arms around her in a tight hug. "I don't think I can watch you leave anymore than you can walk away and leave me here, but there's no other way."

April couldn't bring herself to hug Jade back; she just stood there feeling like complete scum. Jade stepped back.

"Tell Jasmine I'm sorry," Jade whispered. "That is, if she's speaking to you?" She forced herself to grin at April, trying to lighten things up.

April pulled the key out of her pocket and held it up for Jade to see. Jade gave her a quizzical look.

"It's the key to your front door, so yeah, she's talking to me," April explained, grinning back.

Jade felt her heart lift a little. At least something was going right. "Good. Good. You two are good together. At least I'll know she'll be ok. You'll take care of her."

April felt her smile disappear. Jade was talking as if she would never go home again.

"I'll take care of you too, Jade. I know I have to leave now, but I'll be back for you, and soon. I'm not leaving you with that bitch a moment longer than absolutely necessary."

She could tell by April's voice that she meant it, and took heart. If anyone could get her out of this mess, it was April. She trusted her completely. Giving April the best smile she could manage, she pushed her towards the door.

"I'm going to hold you to that. Now go." She pushed a reluctant April out into the hallway and slowly shut the door. Once it was closed, Jade sank against it and slid to the floor, fighting tears. She hoped April came back for her soon, because she wasn't sure how much longer she could live like this.

Phoenix74
Phoenix74
133 Followers