Mississippi Queen, Louisiana Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without saying anything, they found themselves walking to the Cafe du Monde. They got a table looking out at the sidewalk, and ordered coffee and beignets.

The mood lightened considerably as they drank the pitch-black coffee and fed each other the impossibly sweet doughnuts. Melanie laughed as Mat took her fingers and licked the powdered sugar off, slowly and seductively. Melanie felt her pussy lurch at the sensuousness of that seemingly trivial act.

Then the plate was empty and their cups drained. Melanie and Mat looked deep in each other's eyes, communicating wordlessly. It was Melanie who spoke first, in a seductive whisper.

"Mathieu, would you think I was some kind of slut if I spent the night with a man I didn't know 12 hours ago?" she said.

"No," he answered. "I'd think you were a woman who hadn't been loved in a long time, and who saw something she liked."

When they reached Bourbon Street, on their way backto Mat's apartment, they took a stroll for a couple of blocks. Lo and behold, they ran right into Jackie, her best friend from work, and three of her group. Melanie introduced Mat to her friends, and blushed as they made some ribald, but good-natured, comments. Jackie pulled Melanie aside for just a second.

"How sure are you about this guy?" Jackie said.

"Jack, I'm more than sure," Melanie said. "I... I don't know how to describe it. It's like we've known each other all of our lives. He's really a very sweet man. And... Well, I'm here to have fun, and I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with him. You know I haven't... since John died. Jackie, I need someone, and I think God's put him here for a reason. And if things don't work out, at least I gave it a shot."

"OK, girl, I trust your judgment," Jackie said. "Enjoy yourself, but be careful. I'll have my cell on if you need me."

"Thanks," Melanie said, as she bade her friends farewell for the night, and they resumed strolling leisurely down the crowded street.

"So, do I pass?" Mat said.

"Oh, she's just a concerned friend," Melanie said.

"She wouldn't be a friend if she wasn't concerned," Mat said. "Here you are in Sin City, going off with a man you only met a few hours ago. Yeah, I'd be concerned if I were her."

"Well, it is highly out of character for me," Melanie said. "Or at least it's out of character for the Melanie she knows. So, should I be concerned?"

Melanie's eyes had a sparkle to them as she said that, and Mat seemed to catch the implication that this redhead had been pretty lusty before she became a grieving widow. They looked deep in each other's eyes, then Melanie threw her head back and laughed as she snuggled up to her new lover.

Mat's apartment was on the top floor of an old three-story building, and was cozy, but comfortable. Melanie sat on the sofa that faced the door while Mat rummaged through a stack of CDs for some soft jazz.

After putting on some soft, sensual music, he walked into the kitchen, found a couple of sodas in the refrigerator, and brought them in with him when he returned to sit next to Melanie on the sofa. Now that they were here, there was a sense of nervousness on both their parts, as if they were on a precipice, teetering on the edge of something momentous.

"This is a nice place you have," Melanie said with a slight catch in her voice.

"It's about all I need," Mat said. He could feel his groin tightening and the butterflies growing in the pit of his stomach, the way they always did right before making love with a new woman for the first time.

It had been over six months since his last relationship had ended, and while he'd had some dates, he hadn't found anyone yet that he was comfortable with, certainly not like Melanie. Usually, he was a careful man when it came to sex, but at that moment he was just as bent on throwing caution to the winds as she was.

There was nothing left to say, no words to express what each was feeling at that moment. It was almost in slow-motion that they came together, tentatively feeling each other out, the connection between their bodies crackling with electricity. Melanie felt like she was drowning in the deep azure of Mat's eyes as their lips slowly got closer and closer.

"Please," she whispered, and their mouths met. Melanie moaned softly as Mat's hot mouth pressed upon hers. His tongue slid between her open lips, meeting hers as they jousted languidly.

Mat's body moved subtly over Melanie's as he wrapped his arms around her and brought her into his embrace. He could feel the heat of her body, could feel the stiffness of her nipples boring into his chest as their kiss became more urgent.

Melanie could feel the wet heat between her legs building to a boil as she wrapped her arms around Mat and drew him to her. Mat's hand slid across the front of her blouse and engulfed her left breast, and he gave it a squeeze, then moved up to work the buttons open.

Melanie's hands slipped down Mat's back to his taut buttocks, still encased in his jeans. Her mind was in a fog of lust as she gave herself to this man that she barely knew, but knew she already loved.

Mat got Melanie's blouse open, and stared for a moment at her heaving chest, panting in lust. She looked up at him with a steamy look that said everything he needed to know, then she reached up and pulled the sweatshirt over his head, and followed it with the t-shirt he'd had on underneath.

She stared at his virile chest, which was covered with a light carpet of dark hair. Mat reciprocated by reaching back and unhooking Melanie's thin bra and tossing it aside. He gazed wondrously at her pale peaches, with the hard pink nipples sitting up tall like twin pencil erasers.

Then they came together again, kissing wildly in their passion, their hands roaming over each other's naked chest. Mat ran his tongue down Melanie's neck to her tits, taking each hard nipple between his lips, as Melanie growled in appreciation. She could feel the hardness of his cock pressing on her crotch, and her arousal soared as they dry-humped each other while Mat sucked and squeezed her breasts.

Melanie reached down and grasped the bulge in Mat's pants, and one of Mat's hands ventured to the junction of Melanie's jean-clad legs. Both could feel the heat, the urgency radiating from their crotches.

"It's time," Melanie whispered. "Please, Mathieu, please love me. I need you."

Mat stood up from the sofa and helped Melanie up. Their eyes were on fire as Mat led the way to his tiny bedroom, which was dominated by the queen-sized bed in the corner. Once in the room, with the door shut, they quickly shed their pants and their socks, and stood embracing, feeling the nakedness of their bodies as they kissed again.

They tumbled to the bed, their hunger mounting, but Mat wasn't about rush into this. He drew back slightly, as Melanie propped herself up on her elbows, her legs slightly parted.

They were staring intently at each other as Mat ran his hands over Melanie's body, down her sides, then up between her legs, all the time gazing wondrously at the juicy gash, framed in the same bright orange-colored hair as the short curls on her head. He swiped two fingers between her labia, and it was like slicing into a slightly-overripe fruit. The hot moisture just burst from between her legs and a moan escaped Melanie's lips.

"Un, God, it has been so long," she said, almost to herself.

Mat gently pressed her back on the bed and lifted her right leg toward the ceiling. He was on his knees, his hard cock bobbing in front of him, as he slowly, sensually licked his way up the inside of Melanie's leg, down her thigh, so close to her steaming box that he could smell her arousal.

Then he did the same with the left leg, only this time, when he arrived at her pussy, he pulled both legs up by the knees and slashed his tongue up her hot pink furrow.

"Ahhhh, Jeeeeezzzzzus," Melanie wailed as her long-delayed orgasm began to pick up speed. But Mat didn't give her any respite. He bored in with his tongue, then his lips, even his nose.

He feasted on Melanie's soupy cunt like a man at his last meal, swirling his tongue around her throbbing clit, circling her drooling pussy, slurping the tangy fluid that welled from deep in her core, sucking her lips like a small cock, working, working, working, as Melanie writhed delightedly on the bed.

She grasped fistfuls of the sheet as she felt the climax roar to a head with all of the subtlety of sledgehammer.

With a series of high-pitched yips and cries, Melanie arched her back and let the orgasm explode through her body, as Mat kept his mouth locked on her pussy.

As Melanie's body shuddered from the afterwash of her climax, she opened her eyes and stared at her lover, wordlessly begging him to give her what she needed, what she'd missed in the six years since the loss of her husband.

Mat was ready. His cock was like iron and leaking profusely. Melanie opened her legs as wide as she could, inviting him in, so Mat fit the head of his cock to her burning hole and slowly pushed it in.

They both groaned deeply as Mat's cock filled Melanie just to the brim. It was a perfect fit, like they'd been molded together. Mat's cock wasn't terribly big, but it was big enough, about 6 1/2 inches and plenty thick.

And from the moment he started working it back and forth, it was apparent to her that Mat was a man who knew how to take his time with a woman. He bent down to gather her in his arms, leisurely working his cock in and out, and around and around in Melanie's clenching cunt.

Melanie pulled Mat to her and they kissed, feverishly, all the months and years of deprivation flowing out as their love mounted with each urgent thrust.

Sweat covered their bodies, adding a slithery sizzle to their coupling. Melanie wrapped her legs around Mat's waist and abandoned herself to overwhelming pleasure, thrusting her hips up hard to met his equally-hard inward push, over and over again.

Idly, Melanie thought about how their passion had swept away their good sense, in that Mat was fucking her without a rubber. She knew from talking with him earlier that he was safe as far as any disease was concerned. However, there was the possibility of him impregnating her. But, by then, she was far too gone to care.

"Mmmmmmmmm, baby, baby, baby," Melanie crooned. "Oh yeah, fuck me, Mat, fuck me hard and make... me... cummmmmmm! C'mon, baby, fuck me good and fill me up with your Looziana hot sauce."

Mat grinned as he bent to the task at hand. His cock was like a piston as he churned in Melanie's twitching box, making sure he brushed her swollen clit with each in-and-out motion.

Melanie could feel another, much harder, orgasm building in the pit of her gut. Her head was lolling on the pillow as it seemed to consume her. They exchanged a hot look, and it was like his penetrating blue eyes were staring into the heart of her soul.

"C'mon, mon amie," Mat whispered. "Let it out, let it come. Yeah, yeah, yeah, thas'it. Oh baby." And as he began to work his cock harder and faster, he muttered something in French that Melanie couldn't understand, but which sounded unbelieveably sexy.

Listening to his patter, in his low, sensuous voice, something ignited in her mind, body and soul. With a gasp and a long cry, she arched her back and let go with a tumultuous orgasm, the likes of which she hadn't experienced in many, many years. Her body shuddered from top to bottom and she clutched Mat's body as if he were a life raft.

As Melanie's pussy convulsed in rhythm with the rest of her body, it was too much for Mat to hold back. He gasped and grunted as he felt the quick rush of cum boiling to the surface. Then with a sharp cry, he thrust as far as he could one last time before releasing successive jets of hot cum deep in Melanie's womb.

They gasped and moaned as the release swept over them, their arms clutching and their mouths working feverishly at each other. At long last, the waves of pleasure subsided, as their bodies began the task of absorbing what they'd just done.

"Mat?" Melanie whispered, minutes later, as they lay together basking in the sweaty afterglow. "Is it too early to say I love you?"

"I dunno," Mat replied, propping his head on his hand as he gazed into Melanie's eyes, eyes that were brimming with emotion. "I told you earlier I thought I could love you. And there is such a thing as love at first sight."

"Well, I don't want to spook you or anything, but I was in love once before," Melanie said as a single tear rolled down her cheek. "I remember how I felt when I first realized I loved John. And that's exactly how I feel right now."

"Melanie, I was in love once, too," Mat said softly. "And I knew it the first time I laid eyes on you. The trick, of course, is what happens tomorrow and next week. How we feel a week from tonight is going to tell us a lot. Tomorrow, you go back to your life and I go back to mine, and maybe we step back and realize that we were just dazzled by the moment."

"Maybe," Melanie said, as she rolled onto her side and wrapped her arms around Mat again. "But if this is all we have, then by God, I'm gonna make the most of it."

And with that she showered Mat with kisses, working her mouth and tongue over his before moving slowly down his body. She pinched and nibbled his nipples, and planted kisses all down his stomach. She reached down and hefted his semi-hard cock in her hands, and began lightly stroking it back to life.

"Let me show you what I can do," she whispered seductively, looking up from between his legs.

Mat's cock was still slick with the potent combination of their combined lust, and she inhaled deeply of the aroma, a smell she knew well from her college days, then later while married to a big, rowdy man who liked sex. As she wrapped her tongue around Mat's slimy shaft and began to lick and kiss the stiffening flesh, she shook her head in wonder that she could have gone six years without sex.

Well, she told herself as she slid the head of Mat's cock past her lips and into her mouth, her days of celibacy were over. Regardless of where her relationship with Mat went - and she hoped it would go an awfully long way - she was getting back in the game. Mat had revived her voracious appetite for sex, which had lain dormant since John's untimely death, and it excited her.

Melanie turned her attention back to the present, to the stiffening muscle that was smoothly pulsing back and forth in her mouth. As she sank her mouth on Mat's cock, she rolled her tongue around the shaft, and smiled internally when Mat groaned in appreciation.

Yep, she thought wryly, giving head is like riding a bicycle. No matter how long you go without doing it, once you get good at it, you never forget how to do it. And at one time, Melanie had been a very good cocksucker.

Mat was getting the full brunt of her expertise as she swooped up and plunged down on his burning-hot rod. He subtly pushed his hips up to drive a little bit more of his cock into Melanie's churning mouth, and they both grooved on the realization that the motions were instinctive, like they'd been doing this for years.

Melanie might have been content to extract a hard, tasty load of cum from Mat's balls. After all, it had a long time since she'd savored the taste of fresh semen. But the gnawing itch between her legs proved too powerful to resist.

Mat looked up with blazing eyes as Melanie hoisted herself up onto her knees, straddled his hips, fit the head of his cock to her dripping-wet cunt and slowly impaled herself on the throbbing-hot pole. A deep groan burst from their lips at the same moment as they enjoyed the welcome feeling of a hot dick entering a hotter pussy.

Melanie threw her head back and lost herself in lust as she worked her hips up and down on Mat's cock. Her hands gripped his chest, kneading his pecs as she lolled sensually in the slow, smoky rhythm.

Mat couldn't resist the jiggling globes that hung invitingly on Melanie's chest. He reached up and squeezed the round mounds, filling his hands with her breasts and rolling her nipples around between his fingers. Melanie gasped and groaned as sparks of sensation crackled from her tits through her whole body.

"Suck them," she begged, lowering her body so that her nipples were within reach of Mat's lips. He didn't hesitate, but sucked, licks, kissed and nipped at her hard pink tips.

"Oh, you're so good to me, baby," Melanie said in a husky voice. "Don't ever stop loving me."

Melanie could feel the slow burn of another climax gathering steam. This one wasn't going to be as intense as the first two she'd already enjoyed, she could tell, but it seemed deeper, sending a tingle throughout her entire body as she rocked and rolled atop Mat's straining body. Their movements, always fluid, were slowly, but steadily, picking up urgency.

Mat could feel the white-hot sizzle in his groin that told him he was going to cum harder than ever, if that was possible. He wanted to consume this woman and let her consume him. In that moment, he knew that he'd found a true soul mate, like none he'd ever had before, and he pulled her down and they kissed, hard, ravenously.

His hands slid down Melanie's back, to her churning hips, and he gripped her butt firmly and began to work her up and down on his thrusting member.

They were beyond words, filling the room with gasps, coos and cries of mutual lust. Melanie felt as though she was teetering on a cliff, and that if she tumbled off the edge, it would be like she was soaring with the eagles. Her body shook and shimmied as the long, drawn-out orgasm rattled from her inner core, and her motions on Mat's cock became almost frantic.

Mat could feel a volcano of cum rising to the peak, waiting for some wordless signal for its release. As Melanie slammed her hips hard onto his, that moment arrived.

With a long, loud wail, Melanie's climax finally exploded, and at the same time, Mat's orgasm burst up through his cock as he spewed a rapid-fire succession of cum shots up and in Melanie's clenching cunt. He could actually see the cum as it flowed out of Melanie's pussy over his still-pistoning cock. They held each other tightly they were swept away by the tide of emotion.

It took Melanie a moment to realize that she was sobbing on Mat's shoulder, and that he was holding her and whispering soft words of endearment. She understood that she was finally letting go the emotions from six years of grief and deprevation, but she also knew that her tears were tears of joy. She'd found the man she'd been looking for, and she hadn't even been looking for him.

"Mon chere," Mat said softly after Melanie had finally composed herself, and they lay together, their sweaty, depleted bodies tangled together. "My sweet."

As Melanie drifted off to sleep, exhausted but happy, she thought about how wonderful that sounded.

Mat and Melanie made love again, the next morning in the bright light of another glorious day, then showered together, tenderly washing the remnants of their lust from each other's body.

Then they went off for breakfast at a wonderful little restaurant called Petunia's, just around the corner from Mat's apartment. Melanie got a big kick out of the fact that all of the staff seemed to be flagrantly gay, especially when their waitress started flirting with her. She had a Cajun omelet, a scrambled egg concoction smothered with crawfish etoufee', and plenty of black coffee.

Finally, Mat reluctantly walked her back to the Thomas Jefferson Hotel, to her friends, where they kissed one last time, but not before making plans to meet again, this time in Jackson.

A year later, two days after Christmas, Mathieu Sonnier and Melanie Murphy Hayes knelt before the altar at her church and vowed to her priest and their assembled families and friends to have each other forever onward as man and wife.