Missy's First Home Porn Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anton started to shake a little as he was working up to an orgasm that looked like it may have been building up inside for quite some time. He bent over a little more to see her cute face as she could feel he was soon to explode. They were gazing at each other as Anton's face became totally distorted. The camera then zoomed down to their sex as his crotch suddenly slammed into her softness and he blasted one load after another into her belly. The guys all expressed their satisfaction for the wad Anton shot into Missy. As he pulled his swollen cock out a stream of clear liquid poured out from between her pussy lips and Paul got between her legs next and started humping. It wasn't long before he showed signs of another impending blast up into Missy's cum splattered womb. He soon started groaning, "oh, oh, oh you little fucker, I'm gonna explode bitch, ohhh fuck yeah, yeah, here it comes, aghhhhh, fuck!"

After those two blasts the massaging stopped and Eugene, Bear, and Robert were stroking their own bodies. Eugene took Paul's place between Missy's slender thighs and put Missy's legs up on his shoulders. He grabbed her hips and slid his cock in while the cum oozed out around his cock. With each of his large thumbs pressing into the sides of her tummy he started to pull her back and forth on his penis, squeezing all of it in with each stroke up to the base of it. His big eyes were opened wide as he glared at her with an evil look on his face. Little Missy began whimpering as she was sliding back and forth with the blankets on the table. Bear and Robert were standing on either side of her masturbating and playing their balls. Missy whose hands were at her sides reached out and played with their balls as Eugene started caressing her head and tall Robert began playing with her nipples. Eugene started saying mean and nasty things to her like, "Shit girl, yo little slutty pussy's so wet. Good thing you got a tight one, bitch. Fuck yeah, I'm gonna fuck yo nasty little hole but good, bitch. Shit, you think you all got some cum in that little fuck hole of yoz, but I got more than that, ho. Yeah baby, you little white slut, I got a fuckin bucket of jizz in my balls. Yeah, I love young white meat." Then he said a little poem in rap style, "Looky here little Missy, look at my cock ramming in that pussy." He said that a few times as the other guys were chuckling in the background. As ordered, Missy stopped playing with Bear and Robert and got up on her elbows to prop her head up to look at the spectacle that was going on between her legs. "Help her stay up, brother, I want her to see this." They got a big pillow to keep her upright. With her legs up on Eugene's shoulders she was folded in less than a 90 degree angle as her pelvis was slightly pointed up, still in the tight grip he had on her hips. He stopped talking finally and was getting intensely serious about fucking her. Missy's face was a combination of shock and total ecstasy. Her tummy stayed tight, but just under her belly button you could see Eugene's steel hard rod sliding in and out. Eugene brought his hands underneath her buttocks and raised her pelvis up to meet his thrust. He told her to hold on to his neck as he leaned into her. His groans were getting more intense. They were both keeping their eyes fixated on their crotches. Eugene's head suddenly went back as he loudly proclaimed he was about to cum. Missy's head went back as she started her first orgasm or the night. With several powerful thrusts into her crotch he shot load after load into her steamy vagina. Even after he came, he kept fucking her, slower and slower as she finally let go of his neck and laid back on the pillow. Tom got in VERY close as Eugene pulled out. The thin, light, brown hair around her muff was matted down and soaked in cum as another river of jizz flowed out of her in several trails running down her ass cheeks. A puddle of cum started forming under her butt and was soaking into the sheets.

Bear wanted to be next, but Missy said she had to change position, so she got off the table and turned around. Bear got behind her and started rubbing his short fat dick in the sloppy mess between her thighs. He examined her ass, which was sloppy and covered with cum. He pulled her ass cheeks open and rubbed his cock around in the soup. He had no problem mounting her and began humping immediately. Tall Robert got up on the table and Missy put her head in his crotch and started licking and sucking while Bear went to town on her pussy. Bear's hands had a loose grip on her and he would move them around, feeling and rubbing Missy's body as he kept up his steady pace. His fat arms and gut were jiggling about as worked up a quick sweat pounding on Missy's little butt. Strands of gooey cum hung between his crotch and Missy's sweet white rear with every time he would pull his dick out. Bear didn't last very long and he started shouting, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh this is good, yeah, oh I gotta cum Missy, I gotta cum." His breathing got heavy and erratic and with a few short grunts, filled her with his love juices too. As he pulled out, a large wad of cum flowed out and fell to the floor with a long strand of jizz hanging from her sweet twat.

Robert wasted no time in getting off the table. He had obviously done this before (fuck a chick over a table) because he brought two couch cushions over and had Missy stand up as he placed them under the blankets on the table. He had to bend over as he lightly kissed her while he fondled Missy's ass cheeks. Tom would zoom in and go back and forth between their kissing and his ass fondling. Robert bent her over the cushions and it became obvious why he got them. His hips and groin had to be at least two feet higher than the rest of them (and three feet higher than Bear's). He scooted her up and began to probe her pussy and ass with his thumbs as his fingers massaged her butt. He got her high enough so her legs were off the floor as he had complete control of her body. Tom got some great close-ups of that. Her entire bottom was wet with the sexual juices of her last four black lovers, and Robert seemed to enjoy the sight of her overused genitalia. His dick was long, smooth, and fully black. It pointed off to the left and up. He took it in his hand and started to play around with the tip of it all around and between her soft thighs.

While spreading her ass cheeks he easily slipped his hard rod inside her in one slow insertion. He pulled on her ass burying his cock inside her right up to the base of it. At the same time Missy let out a soft, "ahhhh" and Robert said, "oh yeah, that's mighty fine girl." Robert reached down and grabbed a hold of her knees and started rocking her back and forth on the cushions while her pussy stroked his black probe. Eugene reached around and spread her ass cheeks so everyone could enjoy the horny sight of Missy's fifth sexual encounter of the evening. Slowly back and forth she rode as Robert guided his fuck stick in and out of her sweetness. He began to get a little rougher and would pull hard on her legs to cram his cock in deeper and deeper. Sometimes he would hold it in her buried to his balls with her ass pressed hard against his groin. Sometimes he would hold it all the way out with just the head inside showing his cock all shiny and slimy from the hot spunk the other four guys had just deposited. Eugene started to finger her ass and Missy making Missy moan a little more. It was an awesome ten minute fuck session which ended with Robert asking her, "Oh you little baby slut, I got a load in my dick for your white ass, yeah, yeah, are you ready?" Missy replied in a breathy voice, "Yeah, yeah, ahhh, do it, yeah, do it in me." Suddenly he shifted into a quicker tempo and they began to furiously slap together as he climaxed in her. He pulled out after staying inside her for another minute. The cum was once again exiting her steamy hole as Eugene said he wanted to fuck her right away. But Missy said she needed a break and Tom followed her to the bathroom and went inside with her.

She sat on the toilet and Tom sat in front of her and focused in on her pussy as the cum kept steadily dripping out. Tom got her to play with it and lick it off her fingers. Then Missy made him leave and out the door her went. The guys were all partying, smoking and cutting up. After about ten minutes Missy walked in, still naked, and joined them. They would take turns touching her and stroking her ass and her hair.

They were all hard again, and Eugene said, "I think we're all ready for another taste of yo sweet love." He picked her up and brought her over to the couch. I don't know if it was her horniness or the drugs they were giving her, but she was making out with the tattooed bad boy Eugene like it was her first time. She was laying on the couch with Eugene on top of her. Soon he raised his body up and his enormous cock hovered over her soft belly. He brought it to her pussy and once again nailed her. With his arms underneath and his hands holding her shoulders from behind he pumped her hard and relentlessly for about five minutes. He was whispering nasty things in her ear that the camera couldn't pick up, but every now and then you can hear a word or a phrase. Things like, "fuck your little hole, bitch," and "that pussy is so good, yeah, yo MY bitch now. Fuck me. Yeah you white slut, you like it. You like that hot stiff black dick." Then he'd go back to licking and chewing her ears and neck. He raised himself up as he was pounding away and Tom scanned the camera up and down her body. Her firm tits were bouncing back and forth as his piston was pumping her and violating her sex organs. He began to stiffen and fuck her harder. He said, "Jesus, you little fuck, I'm comin hard, ohhhhh yeah!" He wailed on her for about 30 seconds as he began to kiss her hard. After he stopped the pumping, he gave her one last kiss, pulled out and stood up. Paul gave him the high five and sat next to Missy and rubbed her tits.

She sat up and drank some beer as Paul and Bear sat on either side of her. She gave her beer away and started to play with their cocks as they felt her and kissed her. She got down and kneeled in front of Paul and began to suck his dick. She stuck her ass up in the air and moved it around seductively. Bear got that signal and got behind her to mount her for another round. Soon he was humping away for his second time. Paul was getting a great blow job, and was caressing her head and playing with her hair. Bear kept going at it with a slow tempo as he rubbed her back and her butt. This went on for a good fifteen minutes. Oddly enough, she had a huge orgasm in this position. She later said that it was his slow but steady pace that worked her up to it. When she began to cum, Bear got hot and groaned as he dumped his load up her cunt. Paul came in her mouth as she sucked him dry. She needed another break.

Robert and Tom escorted her to the bathroom. They watched (and taped) he peeing. Robert stood in front of her and put his cock up to her face. She then dutifully began to lick it. He pulled her up and sat down himself and turned her around facing him and got her to sit on his lap. With his hands firmly gripping her ass, he lifted her up and over his cock and slowly lowered her on his cock. Slowly he slid Missy up and down as she held on to his shoulders. He was staring at her tits, belly, and pussy. He said, "You look so good, girl. You are so sexy. You a gooood little fuck." He began to pull her forcefully up and down and was working up another load. He stood up, with her still on his dick, and set her down on the counter by the sink. She put her legs way up and he fucked her slow in that position for about ten minutes while the guys would come in and out to pee like nothing was going on. It was like out of nowhere totally unannounced when he squirted his baby batter up into her belly. When he pulled out, the fluids drained out of her on to the counter. Anton said into one of the cameras that they he was going to take her up to his room for some privacy. Tom followed them up to the upstairs bathroom where Anton helped clean her up a little. They took a little shower and then dried each other off. The horny trio then went into the bedroom.

Anton and Missy layed on the bed and they began to make out with each other. Tom set up both cameras and said he needed a quick break. While he was gone Anton got behind Missy as they were lying on the bed in the spoon position and started to probe her with his dick. Soon he was inside her fucking her slow. Missy said, "It's way after midnight and I promised Bobby I'd leave him a message." Anton said, "Baby, can't you wait?" She told him she had to call, but he just kept fucking her anyway. Soon Tom was back in the room and she told him too. Tom made them stop so she could go and call, but Anton said there was a phone right next to the bed. He got Missy to sit on him as Tom pulled out the phone and handed it to Missy. He slyly snuck his dick back up inside her as she dialed.

Soon she began to speak, "Oh, Bobby baby, you should see what I'm doing right now. Well, I guess you're going to." She laughed a little and went on, "I'm upstairs in a bed with Anton. Sorry I haven't called you, but I've been busy with these lusty boys. Mmm, they're doing me good - I've been doing them good, yeaaahh. Oh, oh, oh," she said as she breathed heavy. "I'm sitting on Anton's cock right now. He's inside me, moving in and out and all around, yeahhh." Anton was getting into fucking her as she was busy talking. "Ouu yeah, Tom is getting another one of his famous close-ups. Yeah Tommy, can you see Anton inside me?" They started to fuck harder, obviously both turned on by this new twist. "I've been downstairs with all of them, but Anton wanted me to himself for a while. He wants to do me all night, but I'll be home on time." She whispered into the phone, "Ahhh, it's sooo deep, yeahhh." He started to fuck her from underneath harder and harder. She dropped the phone and bent over to make out with him. Tom zoomed in on the fucking and soon Anton started to spew huge wads up her, which began to ooze out from around his dick. Tom got on the bed and told Anton to take the camera. Missy layed on her stomach saying, "Oh you guys, I'm so out of it." But Tom just went about positioning her for his own satisfaction. He propped up her ass with a pillow and got on top of her and started to fuck her. She must have fallen asleep because she wasn't really interacting with him and that giant uncut multicolored cock of his. He must have been pretty horny though, because in less than three minutes he dumped yet another load in her cunt. He took out the pillow and they examined the mess they had made between her legs with the camera while making lude comments about wat a good ho she was for them. She was totally wasted at this point and passed out. The guys left her there, laying on partly on her stomach and her right side. They kept the camera rolling as she slept for about 30 minutes. Everyone had gone home except for Anton and Tom, who would pop their heads in every now and then to check up on her.

After about 30 minutes Anton came into the room and spoon fucked her from behind for about ten minutes as she lay there sleeping. He came again and left the room. In about 5 minutes he and Tom were back with two new guys. They looked to be gang type guys. They were both skinny and tall, but well hung. They each got behind her and they each silently fucked her for about five minutes or so in the same position, hoping not to wake her. Missy was out of it, but she would moan every now and then. After they came inside her, they left. We later learned that they were Anton's next door neighbors. Tom came back in and tried to wake her up. She finally came too and started to get ready to go home as they helped her put on some sweats. The cameras went off.

The next morning Missy could barely walk and was so sore we couldn't have sex for two days. She said that that would be the last time. She went in and got tested a few times, just in case. She was clean. We got busy and even though Tom kept calling, we had to keep postponing the video showing. In the meantime, Paul and all his friends had gotten called away by the army to a different base so we never saw them again. We moved too, so, except for one night, we never saw Tom again either. Well, I never saw Tom, but Missy did...

I had to leave town for a month because of a business deal that was going down in another city. Missy was bored and didn't have much to do. Tom kept calling, but she didn't want to have him over without me there. She asked me if I minded. I said that I didn't care, but since I had the camera with me she absolutely could not do anything with him. I added that if they did do anything they would need to tape it. She said she didn't want to do anything with him, so it didn't matter.

So one Sunday afternoon Tom and another older black gentleman stopped by to watch the five hour video I had mixed down from the master tapes (which I had locked away). Tom's friend was named John. Missy served them beers as they kicked back and watched. Missy told me that John kept suggesting she do a dance for them like she did at the party. Missy said she wasn't going to anymore pornos, at least for a while. Besides, I would only let her do anything if it was taped, and I had the camera. Tom said he had his camera in the trunk. She told him she would think about it, so he apparently took that as a yes, and got his camera. He gave her a valium, which she said she wanted because she was a bit nervous about doing a dance for them in our home while I was gone. They apparently continued watching the party video and drinking beers. John kept encouraging her to do a dance for him. She finally gave in to their pleas. John said he wanted to see her in the exact same outfit she was wearing at the party. Tom got out his camera to tape the dance...

This last video starts off with Missy standing in the living room with John and Tom sitting on the couch. They had put the camera on a tripod. Some dance music was playing on the stereo and Missy was in the chair wearing her little white sexy slut outfit. John was about 55, and a little balding on the top. His hair was white and he looked to about 190 pounds. They were both wearing shorts and t-shirts with just their socks on. John had a huge smile plastered on his semi-wrinkly face. Missy started dancing as they encouraged her on. She looked a bit drunk, and a bit shy and awkward. They kept telling her how hot she looked, and she started to get a little braver. She did little twirls that exposed the same little cotton panties she had worn at the party. (We kept all the pieces of that famous outfit together because I would have her wear it for me every now and then.)

John growled at her, "Oh yeah, gimme a peek Missy. Take something off for ole Johnny. Oh please, yeah that's right." She turned around and bent over to give them a view of her butt as she hiked her skirt up over her ass and then go back to dancing. She was obviously beginning to enjoy John's lust for a look at her body. The video of her getting fucked was still on the tube, and she turned it off because they kept glancing at it. John said, "Don't worry baby, you got my attention." She kept dancing as John kept begging for her to remove something. She said, "Okay, but no funny stuff."

She went over to John and sat on his legs facing him and told him to unfasten her top, which fastened between her tits. He quickly did so and pulled it off behind and let it fall to the floor. He put both of his old hands on her tits and began to massage them. Tom brought the camera over close and Missy suddenly decided he was going too far and playfully slapped his hands and stood up to dance some more. "I want to see in just those panties like you were in that video," John told her. (Tom wasn't really saying much of anything.) She started to slowly twirl around in front of him and then stopped and showed him where the zipper was in the back. He unzipped it and it fell to the ground. He started to feel up her ass and she slapped him again. She stepped out of her skirt that was laying on the ground and kicked it away. She slipped out of her shoes and was dancing in just her panties and long stockings. John clapped and said, "My, my, my, you are a little hottie little girl. Look at you. Mmmm, I could have a lot fun with that, yeah." She kept up her dance right in front of him. He went on, "Mmm, you a naughty one, ain't you girl?" Missy said, "I can be naughty when I'm in the mood." He asked if she was, and she told him maybe.