Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim had acted almost like an animal as he watched her prepare for the big event. Several times she had nearly changed her mind and told him no, but he was so excited by the prospect she couldn't bring herself to do that.

"Be sure and let him see everything, OK?" He told her as she was headed out the door.

That sounded strange to her, if she was going to find a man and actually go with him, of course he would see everything?

"I don't even know if I will meet anyone, honey. But I will try, and I should be home before midnight." She glanced at her watch, it was barely after 8 PM.

If she actually did meet someone, she figured it wouldn't take very long and she would just leave after it was over.

"You will, looking like this." He grinned, giving her a kiss.

Then she climbed into their car and drove off.

She had already thought of the hotel bar down by the airport, it was a nice place and lots of men traveling went there.

She remembered it from stopping there for a glsss of wine one day when she was way early meeting an airplane, she had sat at the bar and a couple of men had the bartender bring her drinks.

But she only had a few minutes that time, so she had left those sitting on the bar. Even dressed in blue jeans and a simple blouse men had tried, so it might be the right place, she thought.

+++

Sissy hesitated as eyes turned her way, she very nearly turned and walked back out.

There were several men in the room, most had on typical business suits. Taking a deep breath, she stepped up to the bar and asked for a glass of red wine.

Over in the corner, a man was playing a piano and singing quietly. The room was a buzz of voices.

"Coming right up, babe." The young bartender told her, giving her a good look over. Sissy thought he was reasonably cute, but he was working of course.

She suddenly felt a little bit wicked, knowing why she was there. A tiny titter escaped her lips when she realized she had been thinking of what the young bartender looked like naked.

Glancing around, she saw a nice looking young man sitting at one of the tables.

"Maybe it would be him?" She thought, but just them a pretty woman walked up and sat down with him.

An older man sitting several stools down looked her way and smiled, she nodded back and he moved to the seat next to hers. He appeared to be easily in his fifties, but nice looking and well dressed.

But he wasn't the one, she rebuffed his crude attempts quickly.

"You sure improve the looks of this place!" The man told her, smiling. After a few more silly comments, she told him no thank you when he asked her to dance.

A few minutes later, another tried with the same fate. Then a heavy set young man also asked her to dance, one glance at his chubby cheeks and a bill cap on backwards and she told him no thank you. He actually wore a sports coat with a bill cap, good lord. She sat and fiddled with the tall wine glass after he gave up and left, avoiding eye contact with anyone.

Just as she was thinking of giving up and trying another place, a tall well dressed black man came up and began to talk to her. Then he signalled the bartender, she saw the young man working hesitate, glancing at her.

The dark skinned man was actually quite handsome, but none of Jim's favorites had anything about interracial although they had watched some videos that were.

She was unsure of what Jim's reaction might be to her choosing him, so she told him no, with a smile.

This man was much more forward, he didn't accept her telling him "No thank you." When he asked first to buy her a drink, then to dance.

But the man didn't step away, he continued to press her, leaning in closely enough to create discomfort.

"Sir, I am married." She told him finally.

"Look, I know why you are here, what's wrong with me? I can show you a good time." He told her flatly, placing one large hand on her shoulder. His large fingers brushed the bare skin at the base of her neck.

"I don't know what you are talking about, don't!" She told him, pushing at the hand.

Her distress must have shown because just then another large man stepped up.

"Leave the lady alone sir, she is with me." He told him. The dark man gave him a dirty look but wandered off.

The big man sat down.

"I'm Randall, sorry about the comment but I figured he would back off if I told him that." He said.

"Thank you." She felt better, the other man had shaken her a little bit.

They began to talk, Randall was polite and she felt safer with him sitting there now. Plus he was good looking, although at least a decade older than herself.

When he asked her to dance, she accepted. He was also a good dancer and did no pawing or anything out of line.

That was fun, it had been some time since she had gone dancing. He was attentive and a good listener, she found herself enjoying the conversation.

Sissy was on her 3rd glass of wine when she decided.

"Are you staying here at the hotel?" She asked him with a smile, giving him the opening.

"No, I have a room down the street at a motel, I am driving. I work on the road, sales." He grinned.

It could not have been more perfect, she could do this and never have to worry about ever seeing him again.

+++

It really didn't take much after that, Sissy found herself sliding into his silver colored late model SUV, in minutes they pulled in and parked. The neon light outside flashed red, sometimes the blue portion also flashed but it mostly buzzed, the place would be best described as seedy.

That didn't matter, she wanted to just do this and get it over.

She did notice the rear of his machine was filled with boxes, apparently he really was a salesman.

The room was sparsely furnished, she looked around, suddenly unsure again. What in the world was she doing, here in a cheap motel room with a man she barely knew?

But Randall stepped up behind her, slid his arms around her waist and drew his fingers across her belly. She turned to him, he leaned down and kissed her.

She now knew she was really going to do it. She was going to have sex with this man, this stranger she knew nothing about.

The rest followed swiftly, Randall removed her clothing, then began to stroke and play with her body. He was in no hurry at all, he seemed to be taking great enjoyment in his prize.

She felt herself respond, after the initial shudder at being naked in front of him. She managed to resist the urge to cover her bare breasts as he reached back and unhooked her thin bra, leaving her standing in just the pale pink thong, her dress pooled at her ankles on the carpet.

There was a whiff of some kind of cologne, it wasn't unpleasant. The touch of his lips actually felt nice. He held her gently, reaching down to cup her bottom. She felt the tips of her nipples brush his chest, then harden.

His body was nothing at all like her husband, where Jim was firm and very muscular, this man was much softer. He had a belly that was mildly rounded, his chest and upper arms were not defined and strong looking like Jim's. Somewhere in there he had removed his shirt and pants, she had missed that part.

She reached down and felt him through his briefs, realized he was a bigger man there than her husband.

It all felt completely strange, but he certainly did know what to do. Gently, he eased her back, she sat on the very edge of the bed as his hands found her bare breast. Then as he was petting, exploring, her body flooded.

That part she did not expect, she had thought he would just enter her, she would have sex and that would be all there was to it.

As Sissy felt her body begin to excite, his mouth found her sex and she allowed that, until finally her legs were as widespread as they could be.

She knew about things like that but Jim never did it to her, not really. Mostly he nuzzled her there for just a few seconds, then mounted her.

This man went on and on, his tongue touching her so lightly it made her want to reach out and mash his face against her loins.

She felt Randall's index finger slip inside past the crotch of her thong, then he was touching something.

Whatever that was, whatever he was doing she had not felt before. She slipped into a quick orgasm more easily than she ever had.

His hands began to work her thong downward, she lifted each hip to help him.

Once again his lips brushed her sex, again his index finger slid inside. This time she wanted him to do that, accepted it eagerly.

Slow, so very slow. Impossibly slow, she lost complete track of where she was. Jim was no longer in her thoughts, the only thing she was aware of were sensations.

A massive orgasm flowed over her from him doing that to her. His tongue was first brushing her, teasing, almost a tickle, then jamming deep inside brought another crashing climax.

Suddenly she wanted it, she wanted that large piece of his manhood inside of her.

When she rolled over and tugged at the waistband of his briefs and his erection sprang free, she reached out and grasped it. His penis had no foreskin, the head was large, his shaft had a long curve in it.

She could see it clearly each time the red light outside flashed.

Sissy lay back, Randall slid up on top of her. With one hand she still grasped him, the large rubbery head felt so different to her. His hand come down, rubbing her lips to spread her moisture as she guided it towards her entrance.

She wanted at that instant to do it, forgotten was the hurry to just do it and get it over with.

Then his penis was pressing, she felt her body open in anticipation and it slid in halfway. With a second firm thrust, she felt his pubic hairs brush her bare sex.

There was a brief shock as her body felt the unfamilar invasion, so different than what she was used to with her husband.

For only an instant, she remembered the condoms she had purchased and placed inside her purse, now it was far to late for that.

He lasted a very long time that first time, she had never known anything like that. Her next climax began early and was continuous, as he reached his peak and flooded inside her, it flashed into her mind that now she had done it.

There was no going back, she had allowed a man, a stranger, to fuck her.

It wasn't lovemaking now either, it was fucking. Mindless, grunting, sweating sex.

Once started, she loved every second of it. She waited for him to soften and slip out, basking in the moment. Finally he did, although it took a long time.

His hands drifted over her upper body, Sissy lay there with her eyes closed. Something had happened, she only knew it was completely different. She opened her eyes, the man lay there propped up on one elbow, smiling at her.

"That was special." He told her.

"Uh huh." She managed.

Later, he took her again, it lasted even longer the second time. It was like a dream that was happening to someone else the first time, the second time she went at it eagerly, her orgasm was intense, again completely different than it was with her husband.

"Your body is beautiful, I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever been with." The man told her as he nuzzled her soft naked breasts.

He spent a long time playing with her, inspecting her body inside and out. Sissy lay there and allowed it.

How she could feel like that and hate herself for it she didn't understand. Yet there was no way to stop it now, she wanted more.

+++

Sissy glanced at her watch again as she walked across the parking lot to the sidewalk. The man had asked her to stay even longer, and he was still sitting there naked, his oddly shaped erection pointing upwards as she left the room.

Three times he had invaded her, the first had been with some reluctance, the other two times she had been completely willing, even eager.

The last time was after she had cleaned up, that time she had taken him.

Sissy had no idea at all that she could even react like that, her pelvis had been pressed downwards reaching, trying to get him deeper. The sounds were even erotic, both of them grunting, the squishing sounds of their union filling the room.

The vision of the man's large penis, still nearly erect was in her mind as she walked the short distance to the hotel parking lot.

She knew there could have been a fourth time, Sissy had no idea that men could even do that.

Pressing the button on her watch, she saw it was barely after 4 AM, she tugged her light jacket more closely around her as she walked down the sidewalk to the hotel.

That was hard to even believe, she had spent nearly five hours having almost continuous sex with a complete stranger.

On the way, she began to cry.

She got into her vehicle and drove home, dabbing at her face with a tissue.

+++

Jim was asleep in a chair in the living room when she walked in. She stood and looked at her husband for quite some time. Usually she felt pleasure at watching him in sleep, this time she felt herself looking at him almost like he was a stranger.

Sissy walked past him into the bedroom, undressed and cleansed herself in the bathroom. She looked at the wispy panties she took off, the evidence of what she had done was clear.

Pressing those deep into the trash can like that would hide them, she slid naked into bed and went to sleep.

Jim's weight sliding into the bed woke Sissy up.

It was now light outside, and she had a headache.

"Why didn't you wake me? What time did you get home?" He asked.

"You were asleep and I was tired." Sissy sat up, it was now just past seven in the morning.

"Well, how did it go?" He asked, reaching out to stroke her breast.

"Don't. I have a headache." She told him. She suddenly didn't want him to touch her.

Jim looked at her in surprise, but he didn't say anything more. She got out of bed, feeling like she wanted to cover herself.

Sissy knew her husband's eyes were on her, inspecting.

Looking for signs, perhaps?

She looked at her husband.

"I will go make some Coffee, and some food." She found her robe and covered herself.

"Aren't you going to tell me what happened?" Jim asked as he sat at the table eating the pancakes she had made.

"Jim, it was all a mistake." She blurted out.

"Oh. God, I'm sorry then. You mean you actually did it, but it wasn't..good?" He asked.

"It was just fine. Better than fine in fact, it was great. He was bigger than you and lasted longer than you and it was amazing." She said, a bitter tone in her voice.

It was like she was striking out at him, to hurt him, but he didn't react like that.

"What's wrong then?" His voice became elevated, at that moment she did not like him.

"I didn't know, I didn't need to know. I was happy. Now I have lost everything." Sissy broke down and started crying.

"I don't understand."

"Jim, you turned me into a...It's not you, it's partly me, too. I...we...turned me into a..whore. I let this happen, now I am not the way I was anymore." Tears flooded Sissy's eyes.

"Honey, don't be like that. It doesn't mean anything, it doesn't matter."

"Yes, it does matter!"

"Let's just forget it then, we won't do anything like that again. I'm sorry you didn't have a good time." He tried to comfort her, reaching out but she pulled away.

"Good time? Good TIME? It was fucking wonderful! You wanted me to get fucked so by God I got fucked! I didn't know and now I do. Now it's too late! It's too late! I already did it! I can't go back. You don't understand anything!"

"Honey...?" Was as far as Jim got before she went into the bedroom, slamming the door.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled through the door at him when he knocked.

+++

All day Sunday she stayed in there, refusing to answer when he tried to talk to her. Sunday evening Jim slept out on the couch, Sissy refused to unlock the bedroom door.

He thought about kicking it in but thought better of that.

Monday he knocked, telling her he had to go to work.

She didn't answer. Jim figured that by the time he got home that evening she would have settled down, she couldn't stay in there forever.

He rushed home after work, the first thing he saw was the bedroom door open. That made him feel better, but she wasn't in the bedroom. He searched the house, she wasn't there.

In a panic, Jim went into the bedroom, opened their closet. Some of her clothes were gone, also her overnight case.

How in the hell? She didn't have a car, where could she have gone?

With no idea of where to start looking, Jim sat down to wait.

It was clear to him that he had made a mistake, Sissy just was not up for anything like he thought she might be.

He planned on telling her that, to ease her mind. Things could just go back to the way they were before.

She would come crawling back, he knew she would.

+++

Wednesday afternoon, Sissy sat and looked out the motel room window. Traffic moved by on the highway out front, so many people going by to their lives.

She saw the silver SUV pull in and park.

Her mind drifted to Jim. She wondered for a brief moment what he was doing, but then she heard the front door open.

"Hi. Still here? Good, I like you being here." Randall said.

"Yes, still here." Sissy didn't look up.

"I need to head for Boise after some calls in the morning, got some accounts there. You can tag along if you want, at least for awhile?" He told her.

"Maybe." She answered.

"OK. When are you going to go back home?" He asked.

"I don't know." She answered.

Randall went into the bathroom, washed up and pulled on some jeans and a T-shirt.

He was completely surprised when she had shown up at his door.

"I forgot to suck you off at least once!" She announced when she marched in. Then she proceeded to push him back onto the bed and did exactly that.

These one night stands didn't do that, but this one was hot as a pistol. He couldn't resist another roll in the hay, what the hell, why not?

But it was getting to be time, he had work to do, places to be.

Easy to get rid of, all he had to do was go out on his calls and keep right on going. But he had time for one more night. He was looking forward to it, this one really was a great fuck.

He almost didn't believe what she had done the night before, jacking him off while sticking her finger up his ass. That was a new one even to him, and kind of fun, too. He had way more than his fair share of pussy over the years, but this one took the cake, no doubt about that.

Still, there was a little bit of worry, she might be one of those that tried to hang on, make troubles.

But she could look for him in Boise for a long damned time, he was headed for Denver the next day.

The last thing in the world he wanted was a full time tag along, it would get in the way of his evening fun.

Besides, if his wife back in San Francisco ever found out?

"Want to go get a bite to eat?" He asked her when he came out.

"Sure." Sissy got up, looked at him.

Tomorrow. She would head home tomorrow. Wait until Randall left for his sales calls, then she would just hop a taxi.

After tonight, she was done with him.

She knew very well her life would now never be the same.

Just wait until her husband found out what was coming. He probably didn't have a clue what he had started. It was partly her own fault, Sissy could accept that. She just wanted to please her man, but she ended up pleasing herself.

He wanted her to have sex with another man, by God that certainly happened. She discovered what sex could be like, now there was no way to ever stop.

This was all crazy, but she knew she would do it again, with someone, somewhere. Someone was probably even better than Randall.

Jim probably would like that. She had come to accept that her husband was thinking of himself, not of her.

"We will see about that." She thought to herself.

Sissy chuckled to herself at that thought.