Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kneeled down between my legs and unzipped my jeans and hungrily pulled them off along with my underwear. All sense of right and wrong instantly evaporated. There was zero chance to do the right thing and stop this.

In the soft moonlight, Jen took my cock and began to slide her hand up and down its length. "My God, this thing is a whopper! Todd is not nearly this big"

"Glad you like it"

"Oh, I like it alright, and I think you're going to like this" Jen said as she leaned forward and impaled my cock between her wonderful full soft lips. She slowly slid her tongue up and down my cock, looking at me with eyes that suddenly seemed to turn devilish. I had not seen that look from her before, but I sure liked it.

"Oooo, I just love sucking cock, they are so hard and so soft at the same time" as she slid her tongue across my pee hole. There was no sense of urgency in her actions. She was taking her time and I loved it.

"I have a lot more of that for you, young lady"

"Good, I can't wait"

She proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. After awhile her knees were beginning to get sore so I suggested that she lay down on the long bench seat and give it a go from there. I turned and placed one foot on the bench seat and the other on the floor. That gave her room enough to crawl up on the bench seat between my legs. She eagerly crawled up onto the bench like a starved dog just getting its first food in a week.

"This is better, now I can take my time" Jenny said.

"Oooo, that is nice Jen. You really know how to suck that cock"

"I have been practicing"

"Yes you have" I blubbered as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

She continued for another few minutes, until I could feel the first signs of an impending orgasm. I normally can go for a half hour or more when my wife sucks my cock, but being married for almost 15 years will do that. Jenny was sucking my cock for barely five minutes and if she didn't stop she would be getting a throat full of cum.

"Jenny? You had better stop" I said. Her only response was to take my 9" deeper into her throat.

"Jenny, you will get a load of cum if you don't stop!" There was no sign of slowing.

"Ok, Jen here we go!"

She had taken me past the point of no return. I began to pump stream after stream of cum into her mouth and onto her lips. She tried to take it all in her mouth, but in the excitement of cumming, I thrust my cock into her mouth making her gag and she pulled away just enough so the last few squirts of cum landed on her lips and the sides of her face.

"Fuck Jen, that was fantastic, you are one fucking great cocksucker!"

"Yes I have been told that. Now are you ready to fuck me with that nice cock of yours?"

What I didn't tell her was that normally I am a "One-and-done" kind of guy. I looked at her sheepishly as my hard-on began to subside.

"Kiss me" Jen said as she brought her still cum covered lips towards mine. Our lips met and I tasted cum for the first time. She stuck her cum covered tongue deep into my mouth as I sucked my cum off her tongue. I thought I would be repulsed by this, but it was quite the opposite. I was totally turned on. My cock quickly got rock hard again as she simultaneously continued to feed me my cum off her tongue, and jerked my glistening cock.

I broke our embrace and grabbed her around her waist and threw her up on an elevated padded sundeck at the back of the pontoon boat.

"Fuck yea!" Jenny groaned as she laid her back on the vinyl with her legs drawn up by her pussy and her knees in the air.

I crawled between her legs and pulled them straight so I could get her shorts and pussy soaked panties off those beautiful thighs. Making my way up to give her a deep kiss, I noticed that she was licking my cum off her fingers after gathering it up off her cheek.

"You are one kinky fuck, and I love it" I said just before I kissed her deeply.

Now it was her turn. I wanted to make sure I did this right and give her one hell of a ride. I softly kissed my way to her wonderful firm "D" cup tits. As I took one of her nipples into my mouth she leaned her head to the side and moaned a very low, youthful sigh of ecstasy.

I could feel the heat of her pussy as I gently ground my thigh into her. I lowered myself down so I had a perfect view of her pussy glistening in the moonlight. What was too dark to see in the tent the night before, was right in front of my face. Her pussy was perfectly smooth and freshly shaved. Her pussy lips felt fantastic on my tongue, and the smell and taste of her pussy was intoxicating.

"Yea, don't stop. Ohhhh that tongue,,,,,,,, ohhhhh that tongue. My God that feels good...... Keep fucking doing that!"

I thought to myself "Your wish is my command", and I kept licking and gently sucking on her cunt. She started moaning in a low guttural manner that was a huge turn on. Her thighs began to clamp to my head like a vise, and she began to cum. Speaking with ever increasing urgency she yelled "Oh yea, here we go,,,,,,,,,, oh yea here we go,,,,,,,,, oh yea here we go, oh FUCK, OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK" As she shuttered in a very intense orgasm.

As her orgasm subsided, she said "Get on your fucking back, now! That was good, very good, but I want that cock deep inside me"

She crouched down on top and glided my cock into her pussy as she sat on my thighs and pumped my hard cock with her very tight pussy lips. She almost had an angelic quality to her as I watched in the moonlight, her hair alternately gently cascading from one shoulder to the other as her ass bounced off the front of my legs.

"Oooo, this cock is nice and thick......... I am gonna ride this cock till the sun comes up"

"You can have anything you want sweetie" I said as I sensed her approaching another orgasm.

"Aw fuck,,,,,,,,, aw fuck,,,,,,, aw fuck,,,,,,,,, aw fuck" as I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock as she timed her bucking with my cock thrusts. "Jeff,,,,,, oh Jeff,,,,,,, oh Jeff,,,,, mother fuck,,,,, mother fuck,,,,,, mother fuck,,,,,,,,,gonna cum,,,,,, gonna cum,,,,,,,,cum,,,,,,,, cum,,,,,cum,,,cum,,cum, cuuuuuuum!" I could feel a rush of wetness on my cock as she exploded yet again.

As she was still panting very heavily, and still coming down from her orgasm, I rolled over, grabbed her and got her to put her knees on the aft bench seat and her elbows and arms up on the sundeck. The height of the bench seat was perfect. I grabbed her hips and slowly entered her from behind. As my cock head pushed past her swollen pussy lips, she gave an approving moan, sliding her body backwards until her ass cheeks slammed into the base of my cock.

As I looked at her fantastic tight ass, I marveled at the sight of her perfect hourglass waist and hips. If you were able to order a perfect body out of a catalogue somehow, there is no way you could specify something better.

Her long black hair was draped on the right side of her head. As I was slowly pumping her pussy I gathered it up in my hand and gently started to pull it backwards toward me. I had one hand on her waist and one hand on her long mane of hair. As I gently applied more force pulling on her hair, her head began to tilt upward toward the moonlight.

She began to meet my thrusts half way and my balls quietly slapped off her pussy. I could feel another load of cum begin to get restless. I pulled her hair more intently as I could feel my impending orgasm building. I let go of her hair and grabbed her waist with both hands and started to pump her pussy as fast as I could.

"Fuck Jen, that pussy is fucking hot. You ready for a load of cum?"

"Yesssss, fuck me uncle Jeff, I want that cum in my pussy!"

That was it, there was no turning back, I came harder than I have ever cum in my 42 years of life on this planet.

Slowly the pumping of her pussy stopped. It was then that my 42 year old legs started to cramp up. I sat down in the bench that I just had fucked Jenny doggy-style on, and tried to rest.

"Oh no you don't. You have some more work to do. I wanna cum one more time"

Just as she said that, she jumped up and put one foot on the bench and the other on the sundeck. She lowered her dripping pussy down on my face and I started to lick her cum drenched pussy. As I was licking I was well aware that I had just deposited a nice load of cum inside her pussy. At that point, it did not matter to me one bit. I licked our combined cum juiced off her pussy lips as she ran her pussy lips up and down on my tongue.

"Uncle Jeff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Uncle Jeff,,,,,,,,,, Uncle Jeff,,,,,Uncle Jeff,,,,,,,,Uuuuuuuuunnncle!!"

She came and came. Wow was that a treat to see!

We came down from the euphoria of having forbidden sex on a boat in the middle of a lake at 2am. We cleaned each other up and got situated for the slow cruise back to the cabin. On the way back as I was driving the pontoon, holding Jenny under the blanket alongside me, she said"Uncle Jeff that was fantastic. I can't wait for the 4th of July boat ride next year"

"I am already looking forward to it myself"

Epilogue:

For the next three years, Jenny didn't come back up to our cabin for the 4th of July Holiday. She had found a boyfriend, fell in love and married him.

The following year, and ever since, she has made it a point to come up for the 4th of July Holiday. Yep, we still take a night time cruise on the lake, and catch up on things.

12