Mistaken Identity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

As they eat, he talks with her. "I have a proposition for you," he says. "I haven't thought out all the details but generally, this is it. You quit this business even before you're in it. I don't really want some variety of obnoxious bozos messing around with you. I want you just like you are. I come out here at least a week a month. Sometimes more. I'll pay you to sleep with me when I'm here. Instead of paying you each time, I put you on our payroll somehow and pay you so much a month. We'll have to decide how much that should be. You go ahead with school and lead your life just like you do now except that when I'm in town, you sleep in my bed instead of yours. I doubt if I can perform up to what you've got used to every single night but we can do whatever we can do. How does that sound?"

"It sounds great," Debbie says. "Can you really put me on a company payroll just to sleep with you?"

"Well, it's nothing I'd take to the Board of Directors for approval and paying for sex isn't allowed. But, yes, I certainly can and I wouldn't be the first or last CEO who did. You'll also have all taxes paid and be on both our medical and retirement plans, at least as long as we continue."

"I love it," she says. "I don't know how the service will like this, though. They'll lose their income from me."

"Well, it's income they've never received yet anyway," Warren says, now business like. "I'm sure I can talk to them and arrange to, what, buy your contract? It's all money to them, I'm sure it can be done." Then, smiling and speaking softer, "You're just so sexually perfect. I mean, your body is terrific. Your vagina is tight, you taste like nectar. You're just as sexy as hell. You never seem to get enough. You're honest and open about it all. I just want you."

She grins. "That's great because I want you. There may be somebody better out there but I've sure never run into one. But that makes me think of something. Maybe we'll get romantically attached to each other? Can we do this and just keep it at sex?"

"We have to. I'm married. I love my wife. We have years invested in each other. We have great children. I guess we have to understand that from the beginning. This is just sex. This is sex for money. You're never to try and claim me. I'm never going to try and claim you. That sounds cold and I sure want our sex to stay hot, as it is now. But we both have to know the rules when we start."

"I know. I've got to treat this as if I was with the service, just doing you for money. It's all illegal. It's just sex. And right now that's fine with me. I've got a little more than two years of school ahead. Even if it just lasts until then, I'll be ahead. Because if I wasn't with you, I'd be having sex with someone for free, probably. I mean, I like sex and want it. Which makes me think. What happens if I meet some guy and date him? Can I do that?"

"Absolutely. Sure you can. You should. I'm just paying you for when we're together, I'm not buying your whole life."

She grins, gets up and walks around the table. They're both naked. She shoves his chair back a little to make room, reaches down and grasps his cock, which by now is almost fully erect, moves forward and straddles him, slowly sitting down on his lap, facing him. His cock slides about half way up inside her. " Better start making sure you get your money's worth," she says, grinning and then kissing him, their arms around one another.

ainu
ainu
269 Followers
12