Mistaken Malice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice was surprised at first and then delighted at how wonderfully the Senator could kiss. She soon realized that the woman was no innocent in the matter of kissing another woman. She hadn't learned this at the hands of Ken Edwards. Slowly, her own expertise taking her time as she began to pull the woman closer she used her hands to caress along her shoulders and pull her into the kisses she was sharing with the woman, her tongue caressing her lips, playing with each other's tongues, tasting each other, getting to KNOW one another as they breathed in their own unique essences.

Cecilia was thrilled, she hadn't had a woman since her days in college, and she had to be so very careful with whom she got involved with. Richard's investigation had revealed that Alice Weaver was a lesbian, a very discrete one but a rich and powerful one nonetheless. Cecilia, while she despised Constance had found herself drawn to the money and power that Alice held and didn't wield. She wondered if she could get Alice to use her money for her own gain. She knew the value of using her body to get what she wanted; she had done it to get Ken Edwards years ago. She used her mind and her favors in the Senate all the time for her constituents. No one and nothing was sacred. Right now though she was going to enjoy this little blonde, perhaps later she could convince her to use her money to the right projects.

Quickly, a lot more quickly than either realized they were both heated and excited from the one kiss that had turned into many. Hands roaming shamelessly, both wanted more, a lot more. Finally Cecilia said breathlessly "come with me" and pulled Alice's hand off her breast and took it to pull her towards a mantel piece that she turned aside. A narrow steep staircase went up behind the fireplace and Alice assumed to a discretely appropriate bedroom. She followed bemusedly wondering where this all would lead her.

Cecilia Edwards was a lioness in the bedroom. Once they were alone and the secret doors closed behind them she turned to Alice and basically attacked her and her lush form. Alice didn't mind in the least as she let the less experienced woman have her way. She was pushed down on a large bed with a canopy over the mattress that she didn't get a chance to examine as Cecilia pounced on her. Rolling in the sheets Alice gave herself to enjoying the woman's body and teaching her more about it. They were both quickly naked and enjoying the feel of naked skin against naked skin. Alice kissed her way down the other woman's neck and licked her way across her chest to her erect nipples. For a woman of her years they were amazingly pert and Alice briefly wondered if they were even real. She didn't care as she licked and gently sucked at them as her fingers strayed down to the shaved V of the other woman's legs. Cecilia parted them instantly to allow Alice access to her charms. Alice was delighted to find how wet the woman was for her, a moan was torn from her lips as she first touched her erect clit. Slowly Alice kissed her way down to her belly button as her fingers spread the woman's nether lips and began playing with her wetness, first one and then a second finger slipping inside. By the time Alice's tongue and lips made their way to Cecilia's erect clit her fingers had set up a rhythm that had the woman moaning and groaning and her hands deep in Alice's hair encouraging her. Her hands slipped to Alice's shoulders where her finger tips squeezed and pulsated in rhythm with what Alice was creating. Sucking and plunging she 'accidentally' hit the woman's G spot every other thrust and rapidly drove Cecilia Edwards over the edge. As she came unashamedly she turned her face into a pillow and screamed her orgasm to the heavens, Alice held the woman with her mouth on her clit and her fingers plunging unashamedly inside. She didn't stop either until she wrung all the wetness she could from the woman. The bedspread had a large wet spot on it before Alice would consent to stopping.

She herself was so aroused that she turned around and thrust her own wet crotch on the woman's face below her. At first Cecilia was surprised at this turn of events but she hesitantly began licking at Alice's dripping crotch finding a rhythm that pleased them both. Alice was soon grinding down on her face hard as she kept playing between Cecilia's legs, their cries and grunts blending beautifully as they played to each other's mutual satisfaction. Soon, not soon enough for Cecilia who was tiring rapidly from their exertions, Alice felt the familiar tingling that signaled an orgasm building. She ground down shamelessly on the less experienced woman as she took her pleasure from her novice licking and sucking. As she finally released her pleasure all over the woman's face she felt immense satisfaction over the control she had of her own body, ejaculating on the woman when she least expected it. She rolled to the side.

Cecilia Edwards lay there in stunned satisfaction. Never in all her years had she expected to feel so sexually satisfied by an encounter with a woman. She knew she hadn't from a man. Even in college her lovers hadn't given her the feeling that Alice had just given her, she felt so, so USED, and yet so fulfilled, for Alice had given her several orgasms before she herself had taken her own satisfaction. She had heard of female ejaculation but never seen it and certainly never experienced it. The surprise of it, the humiliation of having her face splattered with what she first thought was urine and then realized it was nothing like pee, to realize what exactly had happened filled her with amazed delight. Slowly she licked what she could reach from her face, bringing her hand to her face to wipe it before licking that off as well with relish.

Alice had turned to watch her and was amazed at her actions and delighted that she cleaned up so well. She turned around and shared a deep and intimate kiss with the Senator before holding her as they both continued to calm down and think about what both had just experienced.

Cecilia was the first to make a move "we have to clean up" she said hesitantly, reluctantly.

Alice nodded wondering what she had in mind. Her makeup was ruined by their lovemaking.

Cecilia rolled off the opposite side of the bed and held out her hand and said "come on."

Alice followed to find a fully stocked bathroom. Cosmetics of various kinds were available and they could have showered and changed into the outfits hanging in a closet if they had wanted. Both washed up with washcloths and repaired their makeup and hair before donning the clothes they had been wearing. Back down the secret staircase they were back in the living room when a discrete knock on the door signaled a servant to bring them coffee and cookies as they pretended to be talking.

Alice wasn't surprised at the secret room as she realized Ken must have used it many times as well. She was surprised to find that Cecilia wanted to use it frequently. The four of them went out on Alice's boat several times and none of them were indiscrete. The press were put off that there was no impropriety between the Senators and their new friends. Sometimes others were with them on their outings and other times the 'friends' were invited to dinner alone. No one thought anything of the intense friendship between the two Weaver sisters and the Senators.

Alice liked how much access she had to the Senator's home. A couple of times Cecilia was late to their dinners and it allowed her to rifle through papers and personal items and learn more about the two of them. It was months before she found anything of interest and by then Cecilia was totally enamored of her, certain that Alice felt the same and would remain discrete.

Alice had gone up to their secret bedroom alone one night to wait for Cecilia while she stayed on the phone to someone. She had been in Washington the previous weeks and the two of them had looked forward to screwing each other's brains out after weeks apart. Alice had brought along a really fine California wine for their evening and now she waited for Cecilia. She wasn't of course still as she waited. She had seen the room many times; they had made love in it frequently over the months she had known the senators. She was certain Constance had been a frequent visitor as well if the 'gifts' she had received were any indication. She examined the expensive and tasteful décor and that was when she realized the discretely placed camera's placed around the room, drilled into the walls, and hidden behind the mirrors. She didn't make any indication that she recognized that they were there of course but she took a mental count as she went around the room looking at things and waiting for Cecilia.

That night well after she had left the Senator's mansion she thought over what she had seen and realized. Not only could the Senator's blackmail people, but the Senator's themselves could be very vulnerable if their camera's and the film footage were revealed to the public. She wondered at the angle they used their film for in this technological age of digital footage, their faces could be obscured very easily from the film. It could be very embarrassing for anyone caught in that vulnerable a position. She wondered how much footage they had of her and her sister. She decided she had to find out.

Knowing the layout of the mansion helped. The servants were incredibly discrete and also incredibly lax whenever the Senators were out of town on 'official' business. Sometimes Alice had to wonder what the public would think of their tax dollars and contributions dollars at work if they only knew how much of it was wasted on wine, women, and vacations. All legal of course but wasted nonetheless.

She waited for a time she knew that both Senators would be in Washington for a period of time before she made her move. Nothing in her manner or actions to Cecilia in the previous weeks would have indicated that anything was out of the ordinary so she knew that no one would be suspicious of her. She prepared carefully as she always did in all her actions. Her black sweat suit and its pockets carried everything she needed to get into the mansion. She let herself over the wall and knew from her walks with Cecilia where the security guards were as well as any monitors or laser beams as she made her way to the living room and the secret staircase. Soon she was in the room and using her lock picking tools had the locked door open in record time. She made her way to the nearest room next to this one and even she had to admit the video recording equipment was impressive. She took her time examining what was on their computers and the disks she found, many that ended up in her bag. She also erased that evening's record of her coming through the bedroom before resetting the equipment to start recording in fifteen minutes after she had left. She realized there must be motion sensors in the room to set off and begin recording when one of their victims entered the room. As she was getting set to leave she realized there was one more disk she hadn't viewed and she popped it into their computer and as she viewed the image she stiffened in shock. As she viewed it, it went on for quite a while and she realized it was one of Ken Edwards and her sister Constance, as it came to the end of their encounter she quickly suppressed her anger as she played the ending over and over again. Her fifteen minute window of time came and went as she watched this disk. She suddenly realized she had been in the video room much longer than she had intended. She heard the guards outside the room and froze as she stuffed this last disk in her pocket. The rest in the bag she had brought could be lost but not this last important disk. She listened carefully for them to go by and realized they must not check this particular room or the one next to it as they checked others. She breathed a sigh of relief as she looked around the room a final time and knew she had been thorough. She had erased all of the data on the computer but this was the only destruction she had wrought although she had been tempted to destroy it all. She had all their evidence and she reset the equipment for her fifteen minute window as she returned to the 'tryst' room as she was now thinking it. All the combs and other items in the bathroom that would carry her or her sisters DNA went into her bag before she used a spritz bottle carrying a chemical that would destroy further evidence and she thoroughly wet down every square inch of the bathroom and bedroom. She barely made it out of the bedroom before the motion sensors would begin recording again.

She nearly got caught by security as she realized she was in the mansion much longer than she had intended and the shift had changed. As it was she heard "hey, you, wait there" before she pulled herself over a wall and sprinted away to where the unobtrusive car she had rented waited and rolled down the hill without lights before she started it and drove away. Her heart was beating hard as she made her way back to where she had rented the car pulling off her more obvious 'night' clothes from the sweat jacket and wriggled into something appropriate as she returned the car with a smile, glad that their night drop meant they really didn't 'see' who she was. Her cash had assured there was no real record of Alice Weaver renting the car which was why she had chosen this particular rental place. Her Porsche was parked down the street and she got in wondering how many cameras had actually captured her today. She didn't worry about it, there was no way they could tie her into the theft from the mansion.

When she was home she rapidly changed completely and threw the sweat suit into the washer after cleaning out her pockets holding the last disk thoughtfully. Making her way to her office she left it on the desk and made a phone call, no answer. She made another one, still no answer. Thoughtfully she made her way into her bathroom and showered as she thought methodically about what she might need to do under the shower's soothing spray. She carefully made herself up and changed into comfortable and casual clothing as she thought more about what she might need to do. She was coldly and furiously angry and as she watched the disk one last time she placed all of the ones from her bag and this particular one carefully in her safe, locking it with an angry twist as she set the traps and the alarm on it. She stared at it for moment before making her decisions.

Getting back into her Porsche she tried reaching Constance on her cell phone again, calling first Constance's cell and then her house phone, no answer on either. She wondered how many days had passed from what she saw on the disk and what she would find at Constance's place had passed. She hadn't heard from her in a couple of days but that wasn't out of the ordinary, they weren't tied at the hip like other sisters, but she was STILL her sister! As she made her way into the exclusive community that Constance lived in they waved her by the guard shack but then they probably assumed she was Constance with the nearly identical looks and the nearly identical Porsche. Using her key she let herself into the mini-mansion that was made to look like a Renaissance home, something that could and would be found in Paris and remembered with a wry grin how annoyed Constance was that she, Alice had a key to her place but that Constance didn't have one to hers.

She looked around the place and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Ultra-modern and ultra-expensive furnishings still tastefully took up the décor of the place. For some reason these didn't annoy Alice like they usually did. She actually didn't notice them as she made her way through the house. She went almost directly to the bedroom where she saw what she pretty much thought she would. There lay Constance in an unnatural position, her face black from having been dead for several days. Alice was not surprised but she went through the motions of touching her sisters corpse, touching her neck for a pulse that she knew would not be there and shaking the body for 'effect' before reaching for the house phone and dialing 911.

"911 Emergency, what's your Emergency" a cold dispassionate voice came over the line.

In an appropriately upset voice Alice responded "my sister" she sobbed for effect "she's dead, I just found her..." she subsided into tears, some of them actually real.

"Ma'am did you say your sister is dead?" the dispassionate voice repeated back to her with no emotion.

Alice didn't answer. She let the phone fall. She knew her not answering; the dead but open line would achieve the same results as anything she could say. She stared at her sister's dead body for a moment as she began to thoroughly look around the bedroom. Nothing seemed disturbed and she realized her sister had been unceremoniously thrown on the bed. Whoever it had been had delivered the corpse and nothing more. She waited for what seemed an eternity before she heard the sirens and a banging on the front door. She went and let the police in.

"She's in there" she gestured towards the bedroom appropriately and convincingly despondent.

What greeted the officers had both of them swallowing hard to keep their dinner's down and to keep from despoiling the crime scene. What had once been a beautiful woman was now black and actually smelling; she had been dead several days. The unnatural angle of her head and neck indicated how she had died but they couldn't be certain until they investigated. One of them turned to question the sister. What he saw was obviously an identical twin to the victim and in shock. She stood there holding herself and it was apparent she had been crying.

"Ma'am, may I speak with you?" he offered gently.

She looked up at him with a hollow eyed look and nodded and went into the immaculate living room and sat down.

"Could you tell me who you are and what you found?"

Alice already had it all rehearsed in her head but in no way could he tell that as she told him that she hadn't heard from her sister in a few days and something had compelled her to call her repeatedly tonight and when she didn't answer to come over. Alice knew when they ran the phone records of both her sisters' cell and house phone they would see her calls anyway so it was certainly believable. She also knew that calls to the Senator would come up and there would be questions asked. She hoped their alibies would be just as foolproof. She didn't care what the police found, she Alice would take care of the results, not them.

The police took her statement and she had to repeat it to another investigator when he got there. Alice knew it was a way to see if she was lying or there were any holes in her statement. She also knew she was a lot smarter than either of the cops she spoke to and they wouldn't tie her into any of this. Her sister Constance Weaver had been killed several days ago and NOT in her mansion. From the look on her face underneath the rigormortus Alice knew that she had died unpleasantly. From what she knew and the police didn't, she also knew that she would have to plan carefully in the coming days, weeks, and possibly months.

Alice didn't move from the couch until late the next morning when they took her sister out in a body bag on a stretcher. By then she knew her sister would be the morning news. She saw quite a crowd outside with all the police cars, the ambulance, and the coroner's van. She was surprised that with all the exclusivity of the community that the local television stations had been allowed in, but then not really, cash greased a lol of palms. She had used her time to think about her next actions beyond the funeral she must plan. Her sister and she while not really close had been sisters and her death would be avenged, especially as she alone knew how her sister had died and who had done it.