Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising Her hand slowly to touch Jewels cheek, Vixen slowly turns to look upon Her willing slut. Smiling softly into her eyes, Vixen places Her warm palm against the girls’ cheek to savor the desire in Jewels’ eyes.

“Come now, tis time to nourish ourselves.”

Moving away from Vixen, Jewel helps to dress Her beautiful body. Savoring the creamy skin, this is now hidden under a beautiful black dress adorned with silver trim. The midnight black silk, a perfect contrast to the milky white skin and the wondrous compliment to Vixens’ moonless dark eyes.

Following Her down the stairs on silent feet, Jewel quietly waits for Vixen to be seated. Then moving easily about the dining room and kitchen, she prepares herself to serve the Lady of her desires.

Entering into the kitchen Jewel slowly opens the oven door, feeling the heat of the warmed oven caresses her exposed flesh turning the creamy skin a tender pink color as she removes the tray resting on the oven rack. Setting the roaster onto the top of the stove she removes the cover of the roasting pan to let the fragrant scent of roasted chicken and stuffing encircle her slender neck and face, the steam causing a slight dampening of velvety skin.

Moving away from the delicious aroma of food, Jewel raises on tiptoes stretching her body taught to reach the upper shelf of the cabinet. Retrieving a delicate china plate from the shelf she carefully runs her long tapered fingers around the gold trimmed edge to ensure no sharp chips are prevalent on which her Lady would dare cut her delicate finger upon. Happy with not finding any, Jewel carefully sets the plate on the counter and retrieves a spoon, knife and fork from the drawer. Wrapping these in a linen napkin she lays them next to the plate, shutting the drawer she opens another for a cutting knife. Taking the time to carefully carve the chicken and remove any bones that may be hiding in the meat, satisfied at finding there are none she places a piece of the carved white meat on the plate and cuts it into smaller pieces making the tender morsels easier to chew.

Feeling content that she has accomplished that task, Jewel precedes to add small portions of the rest of the prepared meal to the delicate plate tapping it periodically with the serving spoon. Cringing to the sound of the sharp tap, her mind races with the thought of admonishment she is sure to receive for mistreating the delicate china.

Checking to ensure the food is placed properly on the plate, Jewel covers the prepared entree with a white linen napkin tucking the edges under the plate to keep the warmth contained under the linen. Moving across the kitchen, she again stretches her lithe body taught, feeling the muscles in her calves tighten as she rises onto tiptoes to reach the crystal goblets hanging above the wine rack. Choosing one of cut crystal she slides it carefully from its frame, setting the glass gently down onto the counter, the pewter stem ringing against the marble counter top. The sound bringing a smile to her delicately shaded lips as it fades into nothing. Seeking the chilled bottle of wine, Jewel pulls it from the ice bucket using both hands to handle the fine vintage the feel of the cool sweat of the bottle slides down the back of her hand and down her arm to her elbow.

Picking up the towel laying on the counter, she wipes the water from her skin and wipes the bottle off before setting it down on the countertop. Searching quickly for the corkscrew, she lifts the evil looking device from the drawer quietly opening the bottle with a soft pop. The steam rises from within the bottle ensuring the flavor to be at its best.

Pouring the wine into the glass, she’s sure not to spill a single drop of the deep colored liquid. Setting the filled glass on the silver-serving tray, Jewel places the napkin and utensils on the tray next to the glass. Quietly entering back into the dining room, she feels consumed with a hunger to please the Lady as She sits and watches every move that is made by Jewel from Her seat at the cherry dining table.

Coming to Her side, she sets the napkin on the table next to the china dinnerware not speaking. Still holding the tray Jewel slowly removes the glass from the gleaming silver, kneeling at Her side she places a delicate kiss against the rim of the crystal goblet before offering the drink to her Domme.

Bowing her head respectfully, Jewel stays in the tower position waiting for Her to allow the privilege to rise. Feeling Her hand rest softly against her bare shoulder, Jewel glances up into Her face watching as She sips the deep red liquid from the glass. Her smile brightening the girls’ mood as She nods Her head gracefully in the direction of the kneeling girl, taking Vixens’ hand into her own she softly kisses the sweetly scented skin.

“You may serve Your Mistress Her dinner now, little one. “

Raising her face to look at Vixen, she smiles warmly at Her sweet smile directed at her. Rising carefully from the kneeling position, Jewel moves quickly into the kitchen to retrieve the platter of food. Checking the baking bread she smiles as she takes it from the heated oven, slicing two pieces carefully she lays them under a china lid to retain the warmth in the fluffy dough. Sitting the chinaware carefully on the silver tray, Jewel lifts it from the marble counter-top carrying the beautifully embellished silver platter to her Lady’s side.

Setting the tray gently down on the expensive cherry table, she carefully sets the bowl of soup onto the small plate in front of Vixen. Moving quietly around Her seat, Jewel sets a larger bowl to the side filled with a fresh green leaf salad with Vixens’ favorites mixed in. Placing a clean fork next to the bowl, she then lifts the gravy boat containing the choice salad dressing and slowly pours a small portion onto the salad. Setting the gravy boat down Jewel carefully wipes any excess dressing from the rim to keep the chilled thick liquid from dripping onto the glistening table.

Going back to the left side of Vixen she kneels quietly onto the pillow placed on the floor next to the wooden straight backed dining chair, head bowed in silence Jewel awaits the next command. Sitting there quietly her mind wonders to the possibilities of the rest of the evening. So far she feels she has done well in keeping Mistress happy and have not needed severe punishment. This morning was a mistake she knew she would not be making again.

Hearing the soft sound of Vixens’ lilting southern accent voice Jewels name, she looks up smiling, eyes shining with devotion. Seeing the long fingers holding the silver spoon out to her, she raises up onto her knees to take the offered bit of soup. Opening her mouth the bottom of the spoon slips across eager lips letting soup coat the bottom lip, closing her mouth around the spoon the warm flavored liquid slides down Jewels’ throat. As the spoon slides from her mouth Jewel looks into dark, gleaming eyes as Vixen smiles down on the silent girl. Placing a finger under her chin She raises Jewels lips to Her own and slowly licks the soup from her bottom lip, the sudden force of desire causing Jewel to shiver as she obediently stays silent allowing Vixen the pleasure of cleaning the soup from her bottom lip.

As Her mouth slowly touches Jewels, she cannot stop the soft moan from slipping past her lips, the beginnings of heat pulsing throughout her body forces a shutter throughout her. Feeling the smooth smile against her mouth, Jewel leans toward her Mistress so the kiss can deepen into a passion filled experience. Having Vixens mouth urging hers to open, she can taste the soup and wine lingering on Vixens tongue, feeling intoxicated by the lingering flavor. Jewels own hunger is presently forgotten as she begins desiring this woman that has blessed her with love and teaching, moving closer to Her Jewels body touches the chair and she can feel the black satin gown under her gentle fingertips.

The kiss begins to deepen as Jewel feels her heart thumping against the inside of her chest, how I desire this woman, thrusting her tongue into the warm moist mouth Vixen matches each thrust with Her own sweet taste.

Caressing Her lips, her tongue with Vixens she feel her knees weaken as breathing becomes near to difficult.

Leaning into Her loving kiss, she is swept along the tumultuous waves of desire. Suddenly breaking the kiss, Vixen moves slowly away from the kneeling girl, leaving her bereft of the warmth of her sensual body against Jewels. Smiling down into her eyes, She slowly shakes Her head and Jewel takes her place again kneeling on the satin pillow placed on the floor at side of the chair, while Mistress eats the remaining soup and salad that had been lovingly made during the day.

Kneeling silently on the pillow Jewel listens to the soft clink of the utensils against the china dinnerware, worried that Mistress may be displeased with the dinner she quietly plays with her freshly manicured fingernails. Staring into her lap she manages to refrain from asking the question going over and over in her mind, does the meal please You M’lady?

Resting quietly at Her side, the sound of Her soft voice brings Jewels head up to look into Vixens ebony eyes. Her smile softening the worry in Jewels heart, smiling back at Her she awaits for the commandment of her next move.

“I am ready little one for the main course of this delicious meal that you have lovingly prepared for Me.”

Rising gracefully from bended knees, Jewel moves silently into the kitchen to retrieve the lightly browned chicken and steamed vegetables. Lifting the warmed platter from its heat source she carefully places it on the silver tray atop a linen napkin to keep the heat from tarnishing the gleaming tray.

Entering into the dining room Jewel nervously watches Vixen as She watches Jewel walk around the table to Her right. Setting the tray against the tabletop, carefully removing the warmed plate from the silver tray careful not to touch Her hand with the heated china. Removing the white linen napkin from the plate, steam rises from the warm food. Inhaling deeply Jewel smells the aroma of roasted chicken, with steamed and lightly seasoned oriental vegetables, which causes her stomach to growl. Blushing brightly she lowers her head to hide the embarrassment as her body betrays it’s hunger.

Pointing silently to the floor, Jewel kneels on bended knee with head lowered. The heat in her cheeks making her worry that she may be in some sort of trouble with Mistress. As she sits quietly head still lowered, the touch of soft fingers under Jewels chin brings her lowered head up instantly to meet Vixens gaze.

“Open your mouth little one, I wish to share this meal with you.”

Opening her mouth, Jewel accepts the morsel offered to her from her Mistresses own fork. Closing soft lips around the fork Jewel feels the warmth from the food still lingering against the metal. Sliding the tender meat from the fork, she chews slowly of the offered tid bit.

Chewing the meat carefully and slowly, Jewel watches as Vixen begins enjoying the meal prepared so lovingly for Her. All day it had taken Jewel to cook the chicken so that it was basted to perfection perfectly the way She prefers and still kept tender and succulent to the taste.

Swallowing the chewed meat, Jewel obediently opens her mouth for the offered food from Vixens fork enjoying the steamed vegetables and the honor of being fed from not only Her plate, but also the same fork that feeds Mistress. The sweet buttery flavor mixed with the right amount of seasoning to enhance the flavor of the snow peas, string beans, water chestnuts and the various menageries of vegetables. Taking the forkful of colorful food, Jewel again slowly eats her given treat. Enjoying the taste of the food and feeling satisfied in herself at the splendor of the meal.

Eating quietly at Vixens side Jewel enjoys the subtle attention she gets as she is being fed from Mistresses very plate. A feeling of pride bubbles inside her as she is permitted to eat along with her beautiful Mistress, slowly beginning to understand that a bridge has been established in her training.

The honor of such is nearly overwhelming as she looks upon Her soft smile, tears threatening to shine in shimmering emerald eyes from the love filling her being for her Mistress.

“I am finished, cherished one. You may clear the table love.”

Bowing her head gracefully at the soft voice, Jewel rises slowly to her feet to begin gathering the dishes of the now finished dinner. The soft clink of china nearly deafens Jewel as the silence in the room lingers. Stacking the salad and dinner plate on the silver tray, she reaches for the soup bowl only to have Jewels motions halted by the touch of Vixens’ fingers against her slender wrist. With her heart nearly skipping a beat at the feel of Vixens touch against her flesh, Jewel looks into the face of her Mistress, smiling nervously.

“Retire to the room and prepare yourself for My arrival, the dishes will wait.”

The soft whispered voice causes the breath to catch in Jewels throat, feeling her heart thump rapidly against her ribs she releases the bowl to quickly dip into a deep curtsey.

“Yes Milady, as You wish.”

Hurrying away, she leaves her Mistress sitting at the elegant cherry table to finish the red wine still shimmering in Her crystal goblet.

Going directly into her room, Jewel removes the beautiful silken gown of baby blue. Hanging it over the ornately adored dressing screen in the corner of her private room, she quickly discards her under things. Being sure to lay each article of clothing neatly across the gown, feeling sure that if she were to mistreat any precious gift given her by her Lady it would bring quick and severe punishment.

Quickly showering and toweling dry, she readies herself for presentation to her Love. Tingling at the expectation of Vixens’ touch on her creamy skin, she lovingly sits braiding the long thick red hair into a single thick braid down the middle of her back. Binding the end of the braid with a black satin ribbon, the soft thickness lays heavily against her warm skin past a slightly thick waist until reaching the stool on which she sits. The very ends of the long braid slightly tickling the naked skin of softly rounded butt cheeks, the length of her hair being the pride and the tool that her Ladyship uses when she becomes disobedient.

Leaving gently curling wisps of hair around her oval shaped face, Jewel rises to gather the accessories from the wooden chest at the foot of her bed, she lays several items on her bed waiting to be taken to Vixens’ room. Opening the small wooden chest on the cherry dresser in the corner of the room Jewel retrieves the prized piece of jewelry. Pulling the handcrafted collar from the jewelry box she places the intricately woven chain around her slender neck. Feeling the cool metal touch against her flesh she clasps the chain at the back of her throat, letting the extra length of chain dangle between her upper shoulder blades hidden under the thick braid of her hair.

Raising her head, Jewel admires the twinkling jewels in the mirror of the mahogany dresser. Smiling slightly to the image looking back to her, she recalls when she had first entered into the room. Having a very poor self- image of herself, she found that Lady Vixen was determined to teach her to see the beauty that lay within the body that was hated so vehemently.

Moving away from the dresser, she again checks the image once more in the three-way mirror of the dressing corner. Going to the foot of the bed Jewel opens a large cedar chest and looks into the depth of the box. The aroma filling her senses, she kneels to withdraw several items. Leaving the chest open to sit on the bed to lock the ankle and wrist cuffs onto her soft sensitive skin. First checking to be sure the velvet lining is still securely intact on the leather. These also were customized for comfort, the first time these items were used, they left Jewels’ wrists terribly chafed. This causing much distress for Vixen, Jewel had tried to explain that in time her wrists and ankles would become accustomed to such things but She would hear nothing said. Instead She had contacted a good leather-smiting friend to have the shackles customized for the needs of Jewels comfort.

Fastening the small golden clasps of the shackles she adjusts the fit to each ankle and carefully to each wrist. Satisfied they fit snug without harm, Jewel again checks her pale reflection in the gold gilded dressing mirror, another gift from Lady Vixen after the collaring ceremony.

Happy with her own presentation Jewel again goes to the cedar chest to choose one of several crops for this evenings use. Picking one of green leather, she caresses the feel of the crop with her long fingers. Closing darkening green eyes she touches the crop to her neck, the stiff rod causing her breath to catch as it’s pulled slowly over the slightly protruding collarbone and across each nipple. The soft feel of the leather causing her nipples to perk and harden instantly, readying for the events to unfold of this night.

Closing the lid to the cedar chest gently, Jewels listens as the soft click of Vixens shoes tap against the wooden floor of the upstairs. Turning she waits for the expected tap on her door signaling that Vixen is expecting her to arrive at Her room shortly.

Breathing deeply Jewel lets her held breath out in a long sigh, butterflies once again flutter in her belly. Each time the anticipation of being with Lady Vixen brings the butterflies dancing once more and Jewel trembles as her heart races with excitement.

The expected tap on the thick wooden door echoes in the large chamber of Jewels’ room. Walking to the door on silent feet she opens the engraved oak door, closing it with a quiet click of the latch behind her. Entering into the bedchamber of Lady Vixen, Jewel comes before Her kneeling into the expected tower position, sitting on bended knees, legs spread wide and the crop held high in front of her in open palms, holding her head high with eyes downcast.

Walking smoothly to where Jewel sits silently Vixen lifts the crop from her open palms, watching as Jewels’ arm move in unison to rest against the silky thighs open widely for Vixens pleasure.

“Thank you little one, you may look on Me.”

Raising her head slowly, dark green eyes meet ominously dark shining eyes. Looking into Her ebony eyes Jewel fears nothing; her only want is to serve Her, to be that which She desires.

“It is time for your marking Jewel, it has been a long time since last you were marked little one.”

Looking into Vixens face, Jewel silently nods her head. Rising from her kneeling position she climbs cat like onto the table centered in the room.

Kneeling on hands and knees she grips the edge of the table, preparing for the marking ceremony. Looking down onto her own hands, she watches as the grip of her fingers slowly begin to turn her knuckles white.

Listening to the soft steps of Lady Vixens approach, Jewel waits for Her to administer the marks that prove all the love and devotion to Her Mistress and the willingness to suffer a small bit on Her behalf.

“Do you remember what each mark stands for Jewel?”

The sound of Her soft voice startles Jewels slightly, as she feels Her hand caressing the sensitive skin of her ass gently. Her soft-spoken question sending chills down her spine. Working her brain furiously Jewel tries to remember all the things she’s been taught. Shaking her head slowly, the softly whispered answer makes her slim body tense in apprehension.

“I do not remember the first three Milady, please forgive me. I am not deserving of Your love Mistress.”

Hanging her head Jewel feels the braid slide slowly from shoulder to hang down the length of her arm to trail off the edge of the table. Lady Vixen slowly traces a path up the contour of Jewels hip, along the sleek waistline to her shoulder then, slowly to her oval shaped face as She comes to stand directly in front of Jewels now trembling form.