Mistress and Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They said they hadn't believed Mistress when she told them of owning a slave, but seeing was definitely believing. Bitch was asked to give each a going away tonguing, which bitch willingly did, and all the women left happy if just a little bewildered.

After the women left Mistress processed with bitch what their experience had been like for them. Mistress apologized for being so hard on bitch initially, but Mistress also expressed her considerable pride in bitch's performance. Mistress said that bitch should expect more visits from her friends, and said that what she told her friends, that anytime one of them were there, they were also bitch's mistresses, and bitch was to obey them just as if it were Mistress. Asked if bitch understood their new place in the home, bitch answered, "Yes Mistress I do."

Later that night Mistress showed her appreciation of bitch's devotion by taking off the chastity device and roughly fucking bitch to several orgasms, impacting bitch deeply.

From that date on, every week there were often several women visiting and consequently also being serviced by bitch in whatever way they wished. Bitch was compliant and aimed to give these visiting Mistresses their best efforts at pleasing these women, but bitch didn't love them, nor was bitch ever attached to any of them as bitch was to Mistress. What made made bitch's task easier was imagining that these new dominants were extensions of bitch's Mistress, and in pleasing them, bitch was pleasing Mistress. One of these these women treated bitch savagely, raping their ass, and whipping bitch mercilessly. The cruel woman had, in fact, returned. Others spent the night, using bitch as their plaything late into the night until both were exhausted.

On these occasions, when a visiting woman spent the night, Mistress rarely came home, and bitch felt a deep sense of loneliness for her. Bitch wondered where Mistress was, and what she was doing, and, more importantly, whom she was with. Bitch felt deep pangs of jealousy for some unknown rival and fear that Mistress may have found someone more pleasing to her.

Mistress usually told bitch when to expect a visitor, so being naked when ushering in a visitor became somewhat routine for bitch. Bitch would then avail themselves to their visitor for whatever the visitor wanted. Sometimes one of Mistress' friends wasn't there for sex at all, and seeing bitch naked and being offered bitch's explicit greeting was disturbing to them both.

PART 3

One day, Mistress told bitch to expect a new friend, and to give them the same freedom of access bitch gave all of her other friends. This speech didn't surprise bitch at all. It was similar to dozens of others Mistress had given bitch over the past several months. However, when bitch answered the door at the appointed hour, bitch was shocked to see a handsome young man looking back at him. He walked right in, introduced himself, and said, "You must be bitch. I've been looking forward to finally meeting you." And as he walked into the center of the living room, he said, "I heard that you're going to give me quite a greeting. Isn't that right, bitch?"

Bitch just stammered, never expecting to service a male and never really feeling any attraction for men either, making his task far more difficult and somewhat disgusting and repellant to bitch. "Yes sir. I am here to greet you", he said reluctantly. "Please, will you allow this bitch to greet you by kissing and tonguing your asshole", bitch said almost rotely.

"And tongue-fucking me too?" the young man asked almost cheerfully, seeming to revel in bitch's discomfort.

"Yes Sir, Please allow me to tongue-fuck you too."

"Sounds good. Get started with that greeting, and get that tongue in as far as you can. I want to feel that tongue making an effort, capisce?"

And with that, bitch crawled in front of his new Master and began unbuckling his belt to get the access bitch needed. When bitch lowered his Master's pants, bitch was surprised when a monstrously large penis sprung out, hitting him in the face. Dumbfounded, bitch just stared at this magnificent member. "I hear you already know what to do with a cock like this", and slapped bitch across the face several times, quickly snapping bitch out of their reverie, recalling for bitch the first time Mistress did this on their first day as Mistress' bitch.

After helping master out of his pants, bitch crawled around behind Master and tried to spread his butt cheeks. They were so unlike Mistress' and the other women bitch was required to service. This Master's cheeks were hard and firm, and it took both hands to pry them apart. (It didn't help that Master was holding them tight). Finally Master relaxed his muscles enough for bitch to get their tongue to its target. Master's ass tasted far different than any woman's ass bitch had tasted before. It was musky, bitter, and strong tasting yet somehow also strangely compelling for bitch in a similar dark forbidden way as they had first experienced with Mistress, and bitch dove in feverishly trying to get past the tight ring. Bitch began to tongue-fuck the now loosening hole with a passion, usually reserved for Mistress, and bitch felt a pang of guilt for that awareness, yet nothing could stop bitch's drive to please this new Master. Bitch lost track of time but finally felt Master's anus tighten, pushing them out. Master walked over and sat on the nearby couch.

"That was quite the greeting. You're better than advertised, bitch. Now get on my cock and show me what a good cocksucker you are." Bitch had sucked many cocks of many different sizes but never a real one, and despite their initial repulsion, bitch now felt a burning hunger for this first taste of a Real Man's cock and quickly scrambled to get it in their mouth. Bitch put their hands around this monster of a cock and slowly started stroking. It was sooo soft. As hard and rigid as it was, it was also so soft and warm to the touch. Bitch lowered their head and licked all around the head as if it were an ice cream cone, lingering near the opening to taste the salty pre-cum that was slowly leaking out. This Man's cock was like sweet treat to bitch. Bitch delighted in having this real, throbbing cock in their mouth and suddenly took it's entire length in a single gulp, greatly surprising Master. Up and down the length of his cock went bitch's lips, mouth, and throat.

The thought that Master might cum in their mouth thrilled bitch, and they moaned at the thought. "Look at me, bitch. Keep looking at my face while I cum, and don't stop looking." And with bitch looking directly into Master's eyes, felt the rigid member begin to pulsate, and then the orgasm came and shot squirt after squirt of delicious cum into bitch's hungry mouth, shooting so fast and much that some of the cum overflowed bitch's cum gulping mouth and out the corners.

Bitch kept their mouth on the now slowly softening cock, still sucking on it and licking its entire length. Bitch used their fingers to push the cum that had leaked onto their face back into their mouth, where it belonged, thought bitch. Bitch had swallowed Master's entire load of cum but still wanted more. Even though bitch had willingly serviced a number of Mistress' friends and found enjoyment in serving them, having a real cock in their mouth was sooo different, and bitch felt they wanted to keep it there forever, savoring the feel and taste. Master rubbed bitch's long hair, and quietly moaned his pleasure as bitch's eyes remained fixed on his. Even soft, what bitch was doing was heaven, and Master didn't want it to stop either.

So it startled them both when Mistress walked into the room. Neither had heard the front door unlock and open, and seeing bitch on Master's cock made her smile. Bitch didn't know Mistress long had big plans for the two of them, Master and her bitch. "Oh, I see you two have met. And you seem to be off to a great start," Mistress laughingly greeted them. Bitch felt guilty. Should they stop sucking Master's cock and greet Mistress, or was bitch's duty to stay and pleasure Master? Mistress could see the dilemma bitch was contemplating and did nothing to make bitch's situation easier, and she just continued to stare intently.

What really surprised bitch was Mistress stepping out of her skirt and opening her blouse and then leaning in to kiss Master passionately on the mouth. With their mouths locked in this passionate embrace, Master opened the front clasp of her bra and started fondling Mistress' breasts and then roughly pinching and pulling on her nipples, as she moaned her pleasure into Master's mouth. Master's cock began to harden again in bitch's mouth as all three's lust began to increase.

"Bitch, get off my cock," Master ordered, and bitch reluctantly complied, still hungry for this Real Man's cock. Master stripped and also removed Mistress' remaining clothes, and with a strength that amazed bitch, lifted Mistress up while standing and impaled her on his now fully erect member. Mistress screamed her pleasure as his monster tool penetrated her already dripping pussy to the hilt, and, wrapping her legs around him, the two of them began to writhe in unison. Bitch was both frightened and in awe of the sight of Master carrying Mistress on his cock. Bitch knew in their heart that this wasn't the first time the two of them had made love, and bitch felt extremely unsure of what would be their place in this triangle.

"You can greet your Mistress now," Master called out, breathing heavily under the exertion. Bitch briefly put aside their concerns and crawled under Mistress' fully exposed bouncing backside and tongued her ass the best they could. When Mistress cried out, "So good, so good," after bitch's tongue entered her anus, bitch felt reconnected to Mistress and for the moment bitch's doubt disappeared. Bitch was again an extension of Mistress and here only for her pleasure, and bitch's submissive fever began to burn as Mistress shuddered to a thunderous orgasm. With each spasm of her orgasm, Mistress' anus contracted and held bitch's tongue tightly, making bitch feel like they were part of her body and feeling the intensity of her orgasm directly as if there was no separation between them. Even Master seemed to be part of this awareness and connection. And when Master finally came, all three shook with the intensity of that eruption, Mistress cumming again. After continuing his thrusts for several more minutes, it was clear that Master was going to let Mistress down, and bitch backed away from her backside. Placing her on the couch where an eternity before Master sat, offering bitch his cock, Mistress now sat, and with open thighs and looking directly into bitch's eyes, said, "Clean me,"

Bitch crawled to Mistress and could clearly see her gaping pussy, slowly leaking this sex god's cum, and bitch placed their tongue on Mistress' asshole and slowly licked their way to Mistress' cum filled pussy. Bitch then began to lap glob after glob of Master's delicious cum mixed with Mistress' pussy juice, burying their tongue as deeply as possible into mistress' pussy and sucking out this new treasure, and for the moment bitch was in heaven again. When all then the cum was gone, bitch focused on pleasuring Mistress, but before bitch could make her cum, she pushed bitch away, gazing lustfully at Master and saying, "I want more of that marvelous cock." And with that Mistress and Master got up and walked towards the bedroom, still fondling one another and kissing along the way. "You come too," Mistress called out to bitch, and bitch scrambled to keep up like a desperate puppy.

Once in the bedroom, Mistress positioned bitch at the side of the bed, instructing them not to move. Then Mistress and Master took their places on the bed and began to devour each other's bodies, kissing and licking everywhere. Amazingly Master was becoming hard again, and seeing this, Mistress mouth swallowed as much of his manhood as she could. Even though bitch felt extremely threatened by Mistress' obvious passion for this Man, bitch also felt a little pride knowing that they could take Master's entire length down their throat.

Soon they were making love and Mistress shuddered from one orgasm to another, screaming her pleasure like bitch had never seen or heard her. Master's cock was pistoning in and out so feverishly that bitch thought he would explode, certainly Mistress looked about to.

Abruptly the both stopped and uncoupled. Mistress ordered bitch onto the bed on their back. She crawled above bitch on her hands and knees in an almost 69 sort of position, with her pussy directly over bitch's face. Then doggie style, Master started to fuck her from behind once again, bitch watching from just inches below their glistening sexes, hearing the wet and squishy sounds of his massive organ plunging in and out her moist hole. It seemed surreal to bitch, trapped below these two passionate lovers, seemingly oblivious to bitch's distress and heartache, lost in the throes of what to bitch was unfathomable lust. In an act that had seemed an eternity, suddenly both cried out hoarsely, screaming their shared cumming, and they slowed, each savoring the final spasms of their joining. When Master finally withdrew his massive cock, Mistress raised up and sat on bitch's face, rocking and smearing Master's cum all over bitch's face. As distraught as bitch had been, bitch again began to lap the new treasure Master had deposited in Mistress' pussy. Mistress shuddered to another orgasm, rubbing herself hard on bitch's face, and rolled off bitch, and ordered bitch to the floor.

Master and Mistress leisurely kissed, caressed, and basked in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Mistress told Master, "Oh god, it's so wonderful to be with a Real Man again. Sometimes I get so tired of dealing with this pathetic bitch. I'd almost forgotten what's it's like to be really fucked by a Man. Bitch, you're going to have two owners now. He's moving in with me, and he's going to be my Man. Remember, the job you didn't want? And I will let him do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. He's going to be my Master and yours too, like it or not. You're now his bitch too, and you don't have a choice. Do you, bitch?" There was no point in responding. The question didn't require an answer.

At that moment bitch truly knew they now had only a secondary place in Mistress' heart and in her sex life. Master was her Man now, and bitch felt sure it would never be the same between bitch and Mistress again. Bitch would never sleep in Mistress's bed again and bitch crawled into their "new" room after Mistress said she and her Man wanted some alone time in "their" room.

Bitch was unable to sleep, so disturbing, yet exciting had the night's events been. The only thing bitch was sure of: no matter what, they would always be a bitch, hopefully Mistress' bitch. There was no going back.

The next morning bitch was in for a surprise. When bitch crawled into the kitchen, bitch saw that mistress was naked and kneeling on her knees and was slurping on Master's huge cock. Master, however, was dressed. Bitch felt a little envious of Mistress sucking on his wonderful manhood, but then Master startled bitch by saying, "Don't just watch, get in there and help her blow me." Bitch was surprised but pleased, and soon he was on one side of his massive tool and Mistress was on the other, sliding up and down it's length and at the same their tongues were intertwining in their efforts to please their mutual Master. It was like bitch was kissing Mistress only there was this huge penis there too. It was somewhat shocking to see Mistress in such a submissive role and embracing it so fully, her wanting so desperately to please Master, just like bitch had wanted and still wanted to please her. And when Master shot his giant load of cum, both bitch and Mistress competed to get as much cum into their mouths as possible, and then they kissed each other, exchanging the remaining cum in their mouths. For a moment bitch considered that change might not be all bad.

PART 4

The next several months were devoted to oral servitude, with either bitch or Mistress, who was now naked almost as often as bitch, sucking, licking and swallowing Master's cock and balls, or bitch licking Mistress' pussy and ass while she was sitting on bitch's face and Mistress orally worshipping master's cock. Even if bitch wasn't present in Master and Mistress' bedroom, it was usually bitch's duty to clean Mistress' pussy once Master was done with it. It was a duty bitch loved to perform. When he arrived home, Master preferred bitch greeting his ass and Mistress greeting his cock, usually at the same time. Bitch continued to greet Mistress in their customary way whenever Master wasn't present.

Master was wasn't interested in whipping bitch, and apart from twisting or biting bitch's nipples very hard, didn't try to inflict pain on bitch, but he liked to watch. Several times a week Master would instruct Mistress to whip and beat bitch, encouraging her to hold nothing back. On other days bitch was told to whip and beat Mistress, and bitch learned to give the most wickedly tortuous sensual whippings that left Mistress on the verge of cumming, yet not quite, and when Mistress was about to come, bitch would either stop or would decrease the pleasure and dramatically increase the pain, stopping the impending orgasm. When Master instructed bitch to make her cum in the whipping, bitch would sometimes strike her sex, making her scream out in both pleasure and excruciating pain, but always making her cum.

Mistress' girl friends stopped coming around, unless they were willing to be submissive to Master as well. Master would have Mistress fuck bitch with her strap-on and would have her tease bitch with the cock and making bitch sincerely beg again for her cock again. Bitch loved cock, whether it was Mistress' dildos or Master's wonderful organ, and bitch fantasized about what it would like to be impaled on Master's massive monster and fucked senseless and then filled with Master's cum. Bitch salivated on the thought. Still Master seemed uninterested, and if bitch were allowed, they would ask and beg Master to fuck them, but it was not bitch's role to ask. Sometimes Master would fuck bitch's face while Mistress had bitch's ass, and that was as close as it got. Still bitch was again in heaven, and Master was God.

One afternoon, after bitch had been shopping for food, Master instructed bitch to come to the bedroom. There bitch saw Mistress naked and tied spread-eagled to the 4 corners of the bed. Master told bitch to get on the bed and let Mistress tongue-fuck their ass. This had never happened before, not Mistress being tied up or her tonguing bitch's ass, and bitch moved slowly over Mistress' mouth to comply and nervously lowered themselves to her awaiting mouth and tongue. As she began to lick, bitch was stunned and moved by the softness of the wet caresses of her tongue. Bitch's cock strained inside it's cage, the cage that was now just a symbol of bitch's slave life. Bitch surrendered to the pleasure Mistress was giving and gasped as her tongue easily passed his sphincter. Bitch imagined that their hole was looser than Mistress' and Master's because their hole was almost continuously filled by either plug or cock, but all that was meaningless in the mounting pleasure. Despite being denied orgasms, bitch had long achieved what might be called climaxes, climaxes that didn't involve cumming and ejaculating. These climaxes could be the result of anal sex, having their nipples bitten very hard, cock and ball torture, or sometimes while being beaten, but now bitch was climaxing to this wonderful tongue-fucking, no wonder Master and Mistress loved it so much. Once bitch's climax had passed, Master had bitch get up on all fours, then slowly and surprisingly sensually lubed bitch's ass for the first time. Master instructed bitch to again have their ass be right above Mistress's face and bitch felt Master's sweet cock at the entrance of their hole, their pussy.