Mistress Ann - Daughter-in-law Part

Story Info
Ann served by her parents-in-law
5.7k words
3.82
65.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsexsex
jsexsex
21 Followers

Jim sat slumped on the sofa, his cum trickled down his chest, as he reached for a cloth to clean himself, he clicked the remote control to start the second DVD. He was marvelling how this change in his situation had happened so quick! In just a few days.

Jim at 5 foot 11 inches was an imposing figure, slightly receding hair with touches of grey, average build but rugged facial features which women found attractive. Sue was a couple of inches shorter but endowed with pert breasts that she did her best to hide away.

Jim and Sue have been married forty years, they were married when Sue was just eighteen he was her first boyfriend and Colin their son was born two years after the wedding. Colin married very young and his wife left him after three years, leaving him to bring up his son, Alan, by himself. Three years ago Colin married Ann who immediately let it be known that Jim and Sue were not welcome in her home and persuaded Colin to sever relationships with his parents.

Sue and Jim were distraught when Colin told them of Ann's wishes but reluctantly kept away.

Jim, throughout their marriage had expected Sue to tend to his every need. Sue, knowing no better, did everything Jim asked of her. Their sex life would, by today's standards, be considered vanilla! These days Jim neglected Sue's pleasure and spent many hours in front of his computer wanking himself whilst watching women do things that Sue would never consider doing.

Sue had been expected to give him blowjobs throughout their marriage, Jim never returned the compliment, he thought the process of cunnilingus was distasteful! To avoid giving Jim quite so many blowjobs Sue had developed her skill in manipulating Jim's prick with her hands, she was quite deft at this and Jim grew to delight in her attention and this sated his modest needs.

Jim often floated the idea that he would like to see Sue fucked by another man but her religious upbringing left her unmoved by the idea and Jim reluctantly did not pursue the matter, only occasionally incorporating the subject in their love play, this did lead to many intense orgasms for them both.

Five days ago he had dropped Sue off at Colin's house. The unexpected invitation was terse. It clearly stated that Sue was invited to attend Alan's nineteenth birthday celebrations and to be there midday. Jim was not included in the invitation - much to his annoyance!

Jim left Sue there and agreed to pick her up at eight that evening by when 'they assumed' the celebrations would have finished. Jim went home to while away the time, after a few hours browsing his favourite "loving wives" website he heard his mobile phone beep. Expecting it to be a text message requesting him to collect Sue he was surprised to see the terse message "Staying overnight - collect me 3PM tomorrow."

Extremely surprised, Jim returned to his computer and continued browsing his much visited sites, many featuring "female domination" the idea appealed to him even though Sue had refused to participate, preferring to be the subjugated one herself.

At noon after a restless nights sleep Jim decided to go and collect his wife.

Colin answered the door, Jim thought he looked slightly embarrassed as he ushered his father into the lounge. Ann was seated in a leather armchair and Jim soon noticed that her silk blouse gaped open revealing a full bosom, partially clad in what seemed to Jim to be a half cup leather bra.

Jim blushed deeply when he realized that Ann was studying him.

He blushed deeper a minute later when he realized that she was now looking at him staring at her crotch, was that a hint of dark pubic hair he could see?

Ann smiled inwardly and closed her knees.

Jim was relieved that there was now no distraction, he could now concentrate on what she was saying.

"Are you incapable of following precise instructions? Three o'clock you were told to be here were you not?" she quizzed.

Before he could answer Jim realized that her blouse had again fallen open. Jim was entranced!

He blushed again when Ann snapped "You pervert don't forget I am your son's wife!"

"I'm soo...rrry" he stuttered.

"Colin go and get your father a drink while I instruct him on appropriate etiquette in this house!"

"Yes mistress!" said Colin abruptly as he headed for the kitchen.

Jim was astonished. But before he could gather his wits about him........

"Stand up while I'm talking!" he heard Ann snap.

Jim obediently stood!

"Sue has been telling me about your favourite web sites." Ann paused "Don't look so surprised Sue has no secrets from me! You are a wimp! You don't often satisfy your wife! I am teaching her how to deal with the situation." Ann now had Jim's full attention as the home truths sank in.

"Show me your pathetic prick."

"Now!" there followed a sharp slap to Jim's face.

Jim quickly unzipped his trousers and pulled out his 6" prick that was by now tenting his underwear. By this time Colin had returned with a glass of milk for his father.

"I can see why Sue is so disappointed. Colin strip and show your father what a nearly decent size prick looks like."

"Yes Mistress."

Colin quickly stripped revealing an erect 8" prick. Jims jaw dropped. His son clearly put his own pathetic prick to shame. Colin did not dress again but picked up a hi-tech digital camera from the coffee table, Jim hadn't noticed it until then. Colin stood in the corner and started filming Jim.

Jim's attention was again brought back to Ann.

"You will strip as well!" commanded Ann.

An unexpected situation was developing but Jim's love of female superiority websites led his prick to harden further and he quickly shed his clothes. Standing up as straight as possible his prick jutting out in front of him, he was blushing profusely.

"Would you like to see the tits that you've been lusting after ever since you walked through our door" Ann purred.

Jim nodded.

"Ask properly!" Ann snapped.

"P..p..p..lease Mistress may I see your breasts?" stammered Jim.

"What do I get in return?"

"Anything you want Mistress, I will do absolutely anything Mistress." Jim now realized that he had come so far in such a short space of time but now he worshipped his beautiful daughter-in-law. So much so that he would do anything she asked even without reward.

"Let me think about it awhile."

Jim's heart dropped as Ann deliberately pulled her blouse together covering the tantalising view that Jim had continued to enjoy.

Ann then moved to a couch the other side of the room. Jim stared open mouthed as Ann slowly moved her knees apart, revealing in the process that there was indeed no underwear to be seen.

She crooked her finger at Jim "Get over here and kiss my cunt you wimp!"

Jim looked aghast, this was something he had never done. Indeed never been inclined to do, it being to disgusting to contemplate.

He had however passed the point of no return. He knew his status. More importantly Ann knew his status. Inferior!

Slowly Jim got to his knees and moved to the edge of the couch.

He gazed at the alluring sight before him, thinking how an hour or so ago he would have dreamt of plunging his prick in there. Now he realised that was never likely to happen.

Jim caught the acidic smell that had turned him off in the past. With a dry mouth he cautiously put his tongue on his Mistress's pubic hair just above the slit of her cunt. He slowly moved his tongue down a fraction at which stage Ann violently pushed him away.

"Sue was right! You do have no idea how it's done. You don't do you?" Ann demanded.

"No Mistress I haven't done it before." Jim admitted.

At that moment the front door opened and in walked Sue. Jim was amazed. This vision was nothing like the woman he had dropped off the day before. Sue was heavily made up, bright red lipstick, heavy mascara and the shortest, tightest, lowest cut dress that Jim had ever seen her nearly in.

Sue looked stunning!

"Come here pet." Ann enthused.

Sue obediently went towards Ann, lifting her dress over her head as she went, revealing to Jim that she had been out without a stitch of underwear. Jim's prick twitched with excitement.

"Sue teach Jim how a cunt should be worshipped." Ann addressed her willing pet.

Then turning to Jim "Jim observe, learn and remember I will expect this treatment from you next time I deign to see you!" Ann admonished.

Sue immediately dropped to her knees and replaced Jim at their Mistress's feet.

She looked at Jim but did not register surprise at his position. Jim was aware of red welts on Sue's arse but had no time to contemplate how or why. Sue was slowly lowering her head towards Ann's sex and allowed some spit to dribble from her lips. Then her tongue darted out and spread it lovingly over Ann's clit, then she started licking in earnest, all the time ensuring her mouth was full of spit to ease the journey her tongue was taking.

Every so often Sue would nibble at the clit that was gradually responding to her attentions.

Jim watched awestruck. He noticed the barely perceptible movement of Ann's hips as she followed Sue's tongue. The movements intensified, Ann's legs began to fold round Sue's shoulders. Soon she was humping Sue's tongue for all she was worth. Sue didn't miss a beat. She soon had her Mistress shuddering to a climax. Ann relaxed and panting said to Sue " Thank you. Well done your reward will be here shortly."

As she finished saying that there was a gentle knock on the door.

"Get that Jim. No need to dress!" Ann added as she saw Jim reach for something to cover himself with.

When he opened the door Jim saw a Scandinavian looking giant. Blonde hair, massive broad chest standing about six foot three inches tall.

"Mistress Ann demanded my presence!" The young giant spoke quietly to Jim.

Jim could see the twinkle of pleasure in this mans eyes.

"Come in Sir!" Jim said politely (Having quickly learnt his place in the set-up.)

The visitor walked straight passed him, stripping in the process and knelt at Ann's feet.

"At your service Mistress." he said. Jim noticed that the man's prick was expanding rapidly. It was massive compared with any Jim had seen before especially his own but surprisingly even his sons was dwarfed in comparison.

"Welcome Carl. Mistress Sue requires your services today - not me." As she said this Sue got to her feet, walked over to Carl, took his prick in her right hand and led him out of the room and up the stairs. Colin followed camera in hand. Moments later Jim heard a door close.

Jim knelt at Ann's feet astounded.

"Your wife is going to be great asset to me, I wish I had known two years ago how obedient you would both be. Never mind we will soon make up for the lost time."

"Be a good boy and go and make me a vodka and tonic whilst we wait."

Nothing else was said for the next hour. Ann sipped her drink while Jim knelt at her feet, occasionally he was sent to refill his mistress's glass. All the time he was straining his ears for any sign of Sue returning.

After an agonising wait of over an hour Colin came down the stairs, went to his computer and began downloading his work from the camera and proceeded to burn a disc of the events. Carl followed close behind, still erect his prick jutting skywards, he bowed to Ann, slipped his clothes back on and left.

Ann indicated to Jim that he should dress, Sue floated back into the room, eyes glazed and lips smiling. Colin handed her a brown envelope. She took Jim by the hand, led him to their car and allowed herself to be driven home. There was absolute silence during the journey.

On entering their house Sue turned to Jim and said, "Mistress Ann expects me to train you, it will start with you being naked all the time we are alone here. If we have company I expect you to judge the situation and to be dressed or otherwise as appropriate. If your choice does not please me, or if it embarrasses me you will be punished! "

Jim stripped and knelt, feeling that that was what he was expected to do.

Sue smiled at how easy this was going to be, she lifted her dress and instructed, "Lesson one starts now."

Remembering the demonstration Sue had given him, Jim made sure his mouth was filled with saliva. He moved forward and with his tongue pushed the first load into his wife's cunt. He realized that there was a slight pungent taste he knew instinctively that it was remains from her liaison with Carl. There was a slight tremor of repulsion but Sue tapped him on the head to bring his mind back to the task in front of him. He began to work his tongue around Sue's clit.

Sue began to relish the sensations Jims actions were eliciting. She lowered herself to the

carpet, they were still in the hallway having only just returned home. Slowly Jim began to work his tongue around Sue's clit. Occasionally Sue would direct Jim's tongue to another area by firmly pulling his hair. Gradually Sue's knees tightened their grip around Jim's head. Her arse began to rise from the floor, gradually she began to fuck Jim's face. For Jim it seemed like an eternity, for Sue it was over to quickly. She humped and humped franticly, she was holding her breathe, her face grew redder, the veins in her neck stood out like a mountain range, her climax came. Jim couldn't breathe, he began to feel faint. Sue's climax continued she didn't want it to end! Jim had never pleased her so completely before.

She relaxed her grip, she was exhausted. She knew there was going to be plenty more where that came from!

Jim gasped for breath, he was also exhausted.

The pair lay there. Sue with her short dress bunched around her waist. Jim looked down at his prick he could see it throbbing but he now realised that relief was not coming his way.

A new regime had been launched. Jim was now destined to be just a sex toy for Sue's enjoyment. Sue was mistress of the house. There was much that she needed to make up for. So many pleasures that she had been missing! The way was now clear for her. A new world had just opened for her.

Two days passed. Jim continued to attend to the new Mistress of the house. He was required to cook, clean and tidy the house as well as orally satisfying Sue when she demanded.

Early on the third day Sue received a text message. She smiled to herself and left Jim cleaning. He was curious as to what was going on but his recent training had taught him not to question his Mistress. Two hours later Jim heard a car pull up outside. He correctly assumed that it was connected to the text message and did not bother to dress as he answered the door.

He opened the door to find his son, Colin, clad only in a brief leather thong that barely covered an erect prick, Sue appeared at the top of the stairs. Jim was amazed his once dowdy wife was now a vision. Her tight scarlet knee length dress had a side slit up to her waist. Her stocking tops could be clearly seen and her pert breasts only partly covered by the glossy fabric. As she allowed her son to kiss her right hand, her left hand passed Jim the brown envelope that Colin had passed to her two days before. It had been opened, indeed Sue had passed many hours pleasuring herself whilst watching the two DVDs that Jim was about to view. The thought thrilled her and although wickedly anticipating the current joys in store for her, she was looking forward to seeing Jim's reaction.

She slid into the back of Colin's car giving Jim a last glimpse of her elegant stocking covered legs. Colin smiled at Jim, got into the drivers seat and drove off.

Jim glanced into the envelope to see two DVDs, Jim eagerly returned to the living room and switched on the large screen TV. Seeing they were numbered 1 and 2 he placed the first DVD in the player and sat back to watch.

There were no titles, the action started straight away. Jim saw the view from the hallway in Colin's house. The front door opened to show Sue standing there in her plain grey dress. Jim caught a glimpse of himself driving away as the door closed behind Sue. She kissed her son and he led her into the lounge. It soon became apparent to Jim that two people were in charge of the camera. He assumed Colin and Alan shared the task. The film showed Colin ushering Sue to where Ann was seated in the lounge.

Ann barely acknowledge Sue, she just continued to examine her long, black varnished fingernails. Sue shuffled nervously, eventually Ann raised her eyes to study Sue.

"I need to punish you!" she snapped.

Sue's mouth fell open.

"Those men! it was your duty to instil a sense of duty towards the female sex into them."

"You failed miserably." Ann continued.

"It took me longer than it should have to get their respect. I blame you!" Ann was almost shouting.

Sue trembled. She knew Ann was right. Her son and grandson did as they pleased (two years ago) . Sue noticed a movement behind her. She stole a glance over her shoulder to see Colin and Alan stepping out of their underwear. She gasped when she saw the respective sizes of their tools. Both eclipsed her husband's. Both stood proudly to attention.

"Over my lap!" Ann commanded.

Subservience installed in her by her men folk led Sue to lay herself over Ann's knees.

Swiftly Ann pulled Sue's skirt up and pulled her panties down.

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack ............ ten sharp blows rained down on Sue's arse.

Sue started to sob uncontrollably. Never having suffered such indignities.

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack ............ ten more sharp blows rained down on Sue's arse which was now covered with angry red welts.

"Stop that crying you must now redress the situation. Jim will need to be taught some manners. Colin and Alan have now been trained to respect the superior female. Never let them forget! Is that clear?" asked Ann.

"Yes An..." Thwack. Sue never finished her sentence.

"Until you complete all the following tasks to my satisfaction you will address me as Mistress! Understood?"

"Yes Mistress!" confirmed Sue.

"Right you will begin Jim's training later. But first I need to tell you that I have no patience! I will not be fumbled by inexperienced males. Unfortunately I have a stepson becoming nineteen tomorrow. I am his birthday present! (his father has only just learnt that)." smiled Ann, glancing over to her husband.

Jim could see the image on the film begin to shake. He gasped. Obviously his son was doing the filming and had just had a big surprise.

"I would like you to audition for the fulltime position as stable mistress. I want you to train young virgin males so that they will be fit to be ' toy boys' for a sophisticated Mistress, that is me of course! They will need to be trained to a high standard. You want that challenge don't you?" Ann's question and tone gave Sue no option ( for fear of another spanking ) but to say "Of course Mistress it would be an honour."

"Good - you may start now!" throughout this exchange the sound on the film Jim was watching had been fading in and out Jim had got the gist of the subject, but not all of the detail - he would learn later.

"Alan step forward!" Alan still trying to come to terms with the conversation, not fully realising what was in store for him, stepped forward, prick standing proudly to attention and stood next to Sue.

"Off you go you two, on this occasion you may use the Mistress's bedroom!"

Sue took hold of Alan's appendage ( she was surprised by the solid feel.) and led Alan out of the room and up the stairs. Colin started to follow camera in hand.

"Stop! Not yet. Come here!" Watching at home Jim's heart sank, he wanted to see his wife get fucked by their grandson.

The camera swung round to show the imposing Ann standing with her legs slightly apart, her cleavage peeping through the buttons of her blouse. This may be better thought Jim, the chance to see his daughter - in - law naked appealed to him even more.

jsexsex
jsexsex
21 Followers
12