Mistress J's Stepmother!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing Judi by the hair and raising her head off the cushion so that she could look her directly in her eyes Jackie asked her if she understood the reason why she was going to receive the more severe caning. I could already here Judi weeping as she told her mom she was guilty and voluntarily agreed to be caned. Jackie bent over giving her daughter a long kiss on the mouth. When she broke the kiss she told Judi that she was sorry but was only carrying out the law of her household as representative of the goddess. Judi nodded saying that she understood telling her mom not to hold back the switch. Jackie told her that's not an option telling her daughter she was deserving of the full brunt of the cane.

Jackie raised the cane high in the air allowing it to strike the top of Judi's bare cheeks which looked like it disappeared into Judi's flesh as the cane finally bouncing out leaving a thick red line across both cheeks more pronounced than the first one. Snapping the cane three times in one second leaving three distinct mark's Judi let out a chilling scream louder than when she got the stripes that were already burning on her bare striped ass. Allowing Judi to rest and properly present her ass she wiggled around for fifteen seconds settled down and pushed her ass high in the air for more. Jackie struck again leaving three more stripes below the others. Again Judi let out a howl as more tears streamed down her face. Jackie reminded Judi the reason she was getting a second caning was so Jackie could show off for her new boyfriend and take me to bed afterwards. Judi's cries made my own heart begin to race reminding me that my time to be disciplined was next. This time Jackie caned Judi more slowly taking around ten minutes using the same three lick cadence throughout the whipping leaving her cheeks black and blue and streaked with real deep red welts this time. Admiring her handiwork Jackie began teasing and pinching each welt making Judi jump and wiggle all over being constantly reminded of each and every delivered deserving blow.

Pulling Judi to her feet Jackie drew her head into her bosom pushing a nipple into her mouth and stroking Judi's hair. The whipping reduced her daughter into a child again as she slowly suckled on the nipple. Talking softly to Judi Jackie commended her on how well she took the caning and that according to the laws of the goddess her sinful ways are now forgiven. Jackie promised that when she feels better tomorrow the three of us will surely celebrate.

Leaving Judi to her tears Jackie pointed the cane directly in my face wishing she had known me for least another month because this was the only time she was going to have mercy on me and not blister my ass with the same cane as well. She called the housemaid on the intercom to come and help Judi to bed. The housemaid was a beautiful Jamaican woman named Myra who quickly walked up to the three of us completely naked. Her beautiful black flesh glistened in the sun and she gave Jackie a rather lustful smile. Jackie introduced Myra to me telling her that I was Judi's new boyfriend but would be spending the night with her in bed. Myra held out her hand and I gently took it kissing her fingers. Jackie told me she was impressed by such an appropriate gesture since Myra is superior to me being a Magical priestess. Jackie told Myra she was to take Judi off to the guest room and attend to her welts giving her the freedom to spend the night with her. Jackie also asked Myra to bring wine and food into her bedroom for us.

Myra lead Judi away still sobbing from the painful whipping. I could see Myra snake her middle finger into Judi's butthole fingering it deeply as they walked away. Jackie giggled telling me that Myra was quite skilled with a strapon so Judi was going to get quite a workout in all of her orifices tonight. Leading me away to her Mistress bedroom Jackie nastily pushed her middle finger into my butthole telling me I was going to get the same treatment as Judi. I started to sweat because I had read about strapon sex before and had seen pictures in magazines of women fucking guys but the studs never seemed to be enjoying it. There were also the homophobic feelings being violated like that I have to deal with something that I never really thought about before until now. Jackie told me that she knew by the way my asshole puckered when she mentioned strapon penetration that I had a lot of fear but reassured me that once we entered her boudoir I would come out the next day a completely changed person.

Forcing me to my knees making the crawl into the room Jackie grabbed me by my ponytail leading me through the sliding glass door into the Mistress bedroom. I couldn't believe how big of a room it was. The bed of was a round big enough for six people with red diaphanous draperies all the way around closing it in for privacy. The lighting over the bed was filtered red making it quite a sensuous place for lovemaking. I noticed several video cameras over the bed which could easily record everything that went on. Next to the bed was a large vanity with a beautiful mirror so Mistress could sit down and apply her expensive makeup. There was a flat screen TV on the opposite wall that was already showing some very explicit lesbian play. The room was filled with various tables, footstools, and elegant leather lounge chairs perfect for making love in every imaginable position. I could see marble statues around the room of woman performing intimate lesbian lovemaking techniques to each other. My favorite one was of two women in the 69 position that was made into a coffee table by placing a large round plate glass over the top woman. Next to the bed was a large stature of a completely naked goddess Diana with her legs opened wide beckoning someone to enjoy her pussy. The skilled stone mason actually made her pussy so that it was slightly dilated and was open for someone's tongue. There was also a statue of King Neptune holding his pitchfork with a huge 10 in. erection. There was a spray bottle and a box of wipes next the statue so I was sure that Neptune has had plenty of company.

Jackie led me over to the statue of Diana forcibly pushing me flat on my belly prostate before her. Reverently she went over to the statue kneeling down and kissing the goddess pussy. Calling me over she urged me to do the same thing. I slowly stuck my tongue into the goddess pussy slightly licking and kissing just like Jackie did. Jackie told me she was sure I pleased the goddess because tonight you're going to serve the goddess in every imaginable way. Grabbing me by the ponytail she led me to the bath which was right behind the bed through a hidden inconspicuous door. The entire bathroom was made of white marble. There was a bidet, a toilet and three marble sinks with gold faucets. Behind the sinks the entire wall was mirrored. In the corner of the room was a large open shower with several shower heads. There was also a sunken bathtub which four to six people could easily get inside.

Jackie went to a cupboard finding a handy squeeze bottle straddling my back and facing my bottom she pushed the nozzle of the bottle into my anus an immediate began squeezing the contents emptying the entire bottle into my colon. My insides began to churn as I fought she kept the bottle inside so that I could not expel the fluids prematurely. I had been given enemas before but never way this so unprepared almost as if I was getting raped by the bottle. After watching Judi take such a whipping I knew I could expect just about anything from Jackie. Forcing me to hold the solution for a good five minutes Jackie finally allowed me to sit down the toilet and expel the fluids embarrassingly right in front of her. Grabbing me by the ponytail pushing her pussy into my mouth she started squirting pee into my mouth forcing me to gulp it down. Rubbing my face talking dirty to me she continued feeding me until her bladder was empty forcing me to continue licking and cleaning her precious goddess cup. Slapping me across the face she told me never be embarrassed about anything we do together.

Pulling me off the toilet Jackie yanked me into the shower scrubbing my entire body like a German nurse with soap and water. Spending most of her time on my butthole Jackie using her two middle fingers of her right hand to get me to relax began pulling my anus open as a jet of water trailed from her fingers into my hole. Finger fucking me with a mild soap she kept the water moving in and out of my asshole until my colon was squeaky clean. Slapping me several times on the ass cursing that I was all to free by allowing my asshole to be touched in such an intimate way without objection Jackie told me she actually started doubting my virginity. Forcing me to kneel she slapped my face back and forth several times telling me to admit to having anal sex. Looking up into her eyes I honestly told her that the only anal penetration I had during my life was from my own mother giving me an enema denying any other kind of penetration from another woman or a stud. Finally Jackie believe in my honesty she gave me another hard slap across the face telling me before she took my virginity it was time to face the music and suffer the same fate her daughter Judi did.

Jackie told me she loves the sound of someone getting spanked in this bathroom so this will be the perfect place to give me my punishment. Taking some cord from the drawer she quickly tied me by the wrists to a towel rack ensuring there would be no escape from her wrath. To my surprise Jackie produced an 18 in long rubber strap that had a wooden handle. Grabbing me by the balls pushing the rubber strap into my face she ordered me to take a good look at it than forcing me to kiss it as an acceptance to her discipline. Telling me I could freely cry out because she was going to show no mercy and no one was going to come to my rescue. Jacking sternly told me that the only thing I can start begging for is forgiveness. Sprinkling water all over my bare ass the whipping began. I couldn't believe how much the strap was stinging my bare cheeks as Jackie stood behind me rapidly smacking me all over. She even whipped my thighs and calves causing me to almost fall over. On about the tenth spank I began crying out and cursing and after the first five minutes I started begging her forgiveness. The rubber strap was light and made a loud noise when it struck my bare flesh but its main value was to produce fear in the spankee. I surly was afraid and shaken from the mild strapping. Stopping momentarily she grabbed my ponytail yanking my head back kissing me fully on the mouth sucking my tongue out and biting the tip until it almost bleed. Spitting into my mouth she thanked me for begging forgiveness because I finally admitted to being guilty.

Dropping the rubber strap Jackie reached for a wooden paddle instead which would cause a lot more pain. Jackie promised to beat my sinful nature into submission and resumed the paddling. The oak wood paddle was 4ins. and wide and 18ins. long large enough to cover both of my cheeks at once causing me to cry out after every resounding blow. The sound of the paddle resonated off the floor, walls, and ceilings making it sound ten times louder than it actually was scaring the daylights out of me. It seemed like my bare cheeks were continuously on fire. When I looked around I could see Jackie smacking my ass with both hands on the paddle like a baseball bat with an intense look on her face. I lost count of how many spanks she gave me after 20 but by the time she finished I know it was over 30 painful blows. My cheeks were throbbing and I was in tears sobbing once again begging forgiveness. Jackie grabbed me by the ponytail once again yanking my head back telling me that forgiveness has a price and that I have not paid it yet.

This time Jackie produced a short flogging whip with 13 tails of thin spaghetti like rubber that Jackie called a "stinger" and started whipping my back with flicks of her wrist making me jump all over from it sting. I had never been struck by a flogger and it didn't take long for me to respect this whip. Making sure she covered every last square inch my back and shoulders I was beginning to think I would've been better off getting the caning. After a ten minute flogging Jackie was quite bored seeing that I could take the pain. To my surprise she slipped a cane out of the Chinese vase in the bathroom. Complimenting me on how well I took the whipping Jackie decided to give me her trademark crisscrossing caning administering thirteen stripes on my bare ass. Warning me that it will be a lot less painful if I relaxed my cheeks, Jackie promised she will not do the switching with full intensity like she did her daughter. With that reassurance as soon as she saw my muscles relax she began the caning crisscrossing my cheeks with thirteen licks in less than ten seconds. I had never been caned before so even though she promised not to use a full swing the switch still stung and frightened me to tears. I was screaming and crying out still moving around as if I was still getting caned a full minute after she administered the final blow.

Dragging me off to bed by my ponytail Jackie told me the only way I was going to finally please the goddess was for her to take my anal cherry. Jackie explained that at twenty years old I was the perfect age ripe for the picking because there will be plenty of women and men who would love a piece of my sexy ass. Pushing me into her huge bed I watched Jackie slowly strapon a black leather studded harness. Showing me several dildos Jackie admitted that after fingering my asshole I'm definitely able to relax enough for something larger than the beginner dildo which is only 6in. long and 1in. diameter. Scaring me with a 10in. long dildo that was 3in. in diameter, Jackie promised me that within a year I will be begging for that one. Picking up a 9in. long dildo that was only 1- 3/4in. in diameter Jackie had a big smile on her face promising me that this one is going to sear in my memory the time she took my virginity with it. Pushing the flesh toned dildo into the ring over her crotch it still looked quite intimidating because it was several inches bigger than mine. Kneeling before me Jackie grabbed my ponytail forcing my head down ordering me to show her how good I can suck cock.

When I started sucking the head Jackie pushed the back of my head forcing the dildo down my throat causing me to choke and gag drooling all over the dildo. Giving me a few more deep thrusts she pulled the dildo out of my slobbering mouth finally admitting that I'd definitely had no cock sucking experience. Forcing my head back down she told me to continue sucking the dildo and start contemplating having her cock sliding in and out of my asshole. I could feel her goosing me with lubricant something I saw in a video to get the guy ready for fucking. Pulling the dildo back out of my mouth Jackie wanted me to verbally give her permission to take my cherry. Jackie told me if I said no, I wouldn't be the first young boy she has raped with a strapon but she prefers that that I take it willingly. Telling me to be open and honest with my answer she wanted to hear all of my thoughts.

I started stroking Jackie's dildo like it was a real cock telling her first I respected all of her religious beliefs apologizing for having sex with Judi without asking. I told her I definitely understood the reason why I was disciplined and more than deserving of whatever the goddess has declared in order make amends for my wrongdoing. I told Jackie that we've already made love several times and I've tasted her golden champagne I would be totally honored for her to take my anal cherry. I admitted that her daughter Judi was already hinting at screwing me this way already but my first choice to do it would be Goddess Jackie admitting to her I felt she would be more skilled in this art. I told her I have some homophobic fears that once I'm taken I will be thirsting for hard cocks instead of women. After watching several videos and reading about strapon sex in adult magazines I always imagine being taken by an older but sexy dominant woman who was skilled telling Jackie I was definitely attracted to her.

Thanking me for the compliment Jackie told me that there was no one who is more skilled than herself to take my cherry. Being a queen goddess she has certain bragging rights telling me she has taken more cherries from the college girls and boys that she can count. Jackie told me that the girls are more squealers than the boys when getting fucked in the ass adding that most the boys actually enjoyed getting fucked after the first five minutes. Jackie told me she has a feeling I'm something special so she is going to take me nice and slow in several different positions and even give me a cock sucking lesson afterwards. Jackie giggled giving me a kiss on the lips telling me she has all day and night long to fuck my tight asshole into submission giving me a pat on the butt adding by the time she is done with me I will be begging for it.

Placing a pile of pillows in the center of the bed Jackie gave them a pat inviting me to lie face down. As soon as I was in place Jackie gave me a hard smack on the butt reminding me that all I had to do was hold still, obey every word she tells me, and the next time I get up off of these pillows I will no longer be a virgin. Moving around in front of me Jackie started waving her cock in my face finally rubbing my lips with the large head. Jackie then started giving me a serious talk about the fear of homosexuality. Telling me what she believed that the goddess religion taught her was that pleasure for both men and women sometimes come together. As long as someone is not coerced, forced, or even raped then both men and women can satisfy each other's sexual urges freely. Jackie promised she was going to teach me how to suck cock with the dildo and before I knew it I would be sucking a real one. Once my asshole has been stretched and trained I will have no trouble accommodating any of her male friends. She was even assured me that once I got over the fear I would be fucking men in the ass as well and making them suck my cock after I came inside of them. Jackie reminded me of the whipping she just gave her daughter would be worse for disobedience which will be a good incentive for me to experiment.

Telling me to purse my lips as if they were my anus she proceeded to attempt penetrating of my mouth. Instructing me on the working parts of my anus Jackie reminded me of my sphincter muscle which must be penetrated which is quite painful at the very beginning. As I fought she pushed the head of the dildo into my mouth telling me that my lips were a little bit like my sphincter muscle suggesting that if I concentrated on relaxing it would not be quite as painful. The same thing holds if you relax your mouth and throat. To my surprise as soon as I began to relax Jackie began pushing her dildo all the way down my throat until the ring on her harness was actually touching my lips. Telling me to concentrate on holding my breath she kept the dildo buried in my mouth for 30 seconds and then slowly pulled out. Taking a few deep breaths Jackie pushed the dildo back down my throat cutting off my air once again for another 30 seconds stroking my hair telling me in a soft voice to relax. Patting me on the head she told me that when she enters my asshole I'm going to have to do the same thing if she is going to bury her cock deep inside of me. Giggling she told me that the good thing is I will be able to curse, swear, and take deep breaths all the while she's fucking me.

Moving behind me Jackie grabbed my knees pulling my legs apart. Taking my sore whipped cheeks she pulled them apart and started licking her way from the top of my crack to my butthole. I could feel her skilled tongue swirling around and around tickling and massaging moving closer and closer to my asshole. When she reached my anus there was no hesitation and she began licking the sensitive areas around it making me squirm. I was quite nervous because all I could think about was her huge dildo penetrating me. I could feel her pushing her tongue inside fucking my hole as if it were a cock. I began moaning loudly each time she pushed her tongue inside. I didn't even know what the sexual act was called even though I had just eaten her daughter's asshole which she was punished for. I found out later that this intimate act is called "analictus" something I was going to become very accustomed to servicing Jackie's friends. Giving me a reach around Jackie's started stroking my cock as her tongue continued fucking my anus. I couldn't believe how much pleasure she was giving me especially after the whipping I just received. Surely taking a few licks for my wrongdoing was magical as Jackie exonerated me for my evil ways.