Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 12

Story Info
A slave services his Mistress properly.
1.6k words
4.37
24.3k
7
1

Part 12 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,204 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

********************************

"Oooooo, right there, baby doll. Right there. Just stay like that, don't move, sweetie."

Feel you start to just rock slightly, I feel you use my hard pointy tongue held up into your butt.

I take little breaths when I can, dare not move my face from where it is, held between your cheeks, kneeling behind you, told to present my tongue as soon as you walked into the house. I feel you pull up on the leash attached to my collar in the front, holds me up into you even tighter. Feel you sit slightly back, gasp for air softly when I can, I'm so careful to keep my tongue in place for you. My little thing struggling in its cage, the feel of your hand when you attached the leash, made my little-boy penis strain instantly. I am so praying you will make good on your suggestion that maybe I can have your hand tonight, so crazy for you. I've been in my cage two weeks, two weeks since you teased me to erection, kept me harde for an hour but didn't let me cum. I'm praying you will let me make my worship puddle for you, driven, so deeply want to cum on the floor for you.

"Oh, oh...oh my, that's it...oooo...", feel you start to grind softly. "Stay! Good doggy, stay!"

Feel you start to move all around on me, I feel you grind your rear end into my face.

"What kind of a dirty little boy would lick a woman's ass. Especially after she's been out with a lover. What kind dirty little boy, indeed. It's why I keep you. One of the reasons, anyway. My lover, a real man won't do this. The boy I was just with after work wouldn't either. I wouldn't think of asking real men like them to do this dirty, dirty, dirty little act. But you will. My little ass licker."

I hear you talk through heavy breathing. I feel the slippery wetness of my saliva all over the crack of your butt, feel you start to slide up and down across the end of my tongue, ride up and down the full-length of the crack between your beautiful cheeks on it, all over my face.

"Dirty little bitch. Keep you just for these dirty things I can make you do."

Feel you jerk, snap my leash, I hear your girlish giggle.

"Oh, yessssssssss, that is it, don't fucking move!"

I feel you start to grind back against my face seriously.

"They say it's good to have a man around the house, baby doll. Me, I prefer to have an ass licker around my house, oooooo, you feel so good with your tongue up in me. Oooo, yes."

You slide all over my slippery face with abandon, choking me slightly. I dare not say a word.

The phone rings on the table next to you. Your dress up over the back of your butt, holding it up with one hand, you lower it as you pick up the phone. You've been holding the hem of your dress up like that since you took off your panties and tossed them to the floor. I met you at the door, kneeling with my leash held in my teeth as you told me to, told to be waiting when you called and said you'd be home shortly. You walked me to the side table and sipped the drink I had there for you, looked back over your shoulder with your dress up high, said just two words, 'Lick, doggy.'

You speak into the phone, soft sexy tone in your voice.

"Well hello, was just thinking about you, baby. When I'm wet I think of you."

I hear your voice change to very feminine, dimunitve femme fatale. It's him.

"No, baby, no. Just spending some qaulity time with princess, not busy at all."

I hear you laugh.

"Now stop that, that's not nice."

You laugh loudly.

"But it would be fun. Don't think he'd find it fun but I'll consider it."

Feel you pull up on the leash, position your tiny hole over my tongue and push back on it. I know to push up into you as far as I can, hold it like that.

"10 pm, that works. Have to do my girl stuff but we could make it at that time. Is he cute like you? Did you tell him I only like cute boys?"

Your are lost to him, flirty voice.

"You know I'll do that for you."

I feel you pull away from me, rear pulled fast off my face, still hold your skirt up, cradling the phone on your shoulder, you snap your finger, point to your rear, look back at me. '

"Get a towel, bitch, clean me.", stern hushed whisper while cupping the phone, he doesn't hear you.

As you drop the leash to the floor I hurry, scamper to get a towel, hurry back to you. Still holding the phone, one hand holding your dress up, you are soaked, covered as is my face with my saliva, shiny wet beautiful rear end. I know not to dare clean my face. I hurry to kneel and dry you. You let your skirt drop.

"Baby, you know I do, and I will too. You know it, can't wait to see you."

You hang up the phone.

"Princess, change in plans. I know I said I was staying home tonight but I'm going out. Be a good doggy, take off that leash, draw me a warm bath. Lay out something very sexy for me on my bed, you chose."

You pat my head.

"I mean something very hot but not slutty. You know what Mama wants. That was good, baby, real good."

You turn look down at me, look at me naked with locked cock cage.

"Would you like to say something? It's okay, honey, go ahead."

You smile down at me.

"Mistress you said I could maybe take my cock cage off, said you'd touch me. I so wanted that, have been thinking of nothing but that, Mistress. Please?"

I look up at you, face a mess.

"I know, baby but it can't happen tonight, no time for that now. I know you know that I know what's best for you. And I think actually that we should maybe go one more week. I thought about that when I saw you at the door, loved the look on your face. I do think that would be the right thing to do. What do you think, baby?"

You look down at me, eyes studying my face.

I look to the floor. Feel a tear in my eye but hold back crying.

"Yes, Mam, would probably be best, make me appreciate your touch even more. I'm sorry I asked, I am, so sorry."

"Baby, baby, baby, Mama's not mad. Don't do that 'I'm gonna be spanked' tone, it's okay. But I really do think we should wait. Now I have to be out of here at 10pm sharp, still have to get pretty and sexy. I want you be a good boy and pick out something that not only my lover will like but any other man he shows me off to will drool over. Both outer wear and lingerie, make me delicious, sweetheart. I'm meeting two of his business partners, should be very interesting. You can do that for me, right, help Mama look real pretty?"

Feel you reach down and pet my face.

"Yes Ma'am, yes."

"Good, and that felt very good I want you to know. Was just what I needed as soon as I walked through the door, I was out with a coworker all last night, let him cum on me. Can't believe I did that. Anyway, I thought about my little bitch all the way home. Didn't shower, thought that would be very special for you. You should appreciate it when I let you love me like that."

You stare down at me.

"I do, Ma'am, I do..."

"You know Mamma cares, cares very much. I love my little ass licker!"

You bend down and kiss my forehead, girlish giggle. I see you turn and walk toward your kitchen, hear your heels click on the floor.

I hurry up the stairs to start your bath, hurry to help you get ready for your night out that I was so, so, so hoping would be a night in. Don't dare say anything about that again tonight, don't dare. Longing for your hand, your touch...hurry up to your bathroom, tear in my eye, I feel my little penis strain in its cage.

I feel a sense of panic as finish putting your outfit together and laying it all out on the bed. I look to the doorway, see the panties you took off when you came home. I see the panties I forgot to pick up , the panties I left lying on the floor. You said nothing, just dropped them at the door as you went into your bath.

I hurry to pick them up, put them into the laundry hamper. I know you will be very displeased with that. I say nothing, feel the panic start to rise in me as I hear you bathing, preparing for your lover and his friends. I feel my tiny penis soft and limp in its cage. I know I will be punished for leaving your panties downstairs on the floor. I know that all to well.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,204 Followers