Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 24

Story Info
A slave's Mistress meets an intersting man, her future lover
1.2k words
4.62
12.9k
5
0

Part 24 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,209 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

********************************

We are in a bar near your office. Happy your is in full swing, crowed scene. There are lots of single men and women. You know many of them. I am sitting next to you at the bar. You're telling me about how pleased you are with my attitude lately, how it appears I've learned my lesson, that when you take me into your office to do my menial chores I show myself to be the perfect submissive. You tell me how happy you are that I don't look any of the office girls in the eye. You tell me several have commented on that to you, have commented on my slave like attitude toward you. You laugh, say you've told them that I am a very bashful little boy and they shouldn't be concerned. You tell me that you've instructed your staff to have do any menial thing they need done, 'Feel free to use him while he's in the office.' You tell me that two of the women in legal know about me, what you do with me when others are not around. You explain to me that you've told them about me in detail but instructed them not to bring it up around the rest of the staff. You tell me that they and several of your girlfriends will be joining you for a luncheon at your home this weekend. You tell me that I'll be serving, being on my best behavior for the ladies, dressed in my sissy finest. My face is bright red as I sit and listen, knowing not to speak unless told to do so. I hear you tell me that the intern girl that talked with me, earned me severe whipping for my perceived flirting, will be staying in your employ. You tell me that she is one of the women that you told about me and my slavish devotion to you. You tell me that she's been instructed to come to you immediately if she even detects the hint of flirtation on my part. I hear you tell me you haven't decided on what I'll be wearing when I serve the ladies but that it will be as sissy-like as possible. The new girls need to fully know what I am to you.

I watch as you sip your drink, look over the top of your glass at me. Your eyes, your wonderful eyes hypnotize me, your soothing and sexy voice kisses my ears. I feel my penis stir in its cock cage.

I feel the pointed toe of your shoe run up my leg, Hear you whisper to me.

"You're a good boy. I know that, baby. I really do know that. And you know I love you, baby doll. We have a very special relationship, you and me."

As you say that a deep and masculine voice sounds over it all.

"Hello."

I see you look away quickly toward a man on the other side of you. He brushes up against you, gets your attention. I feel you pull away from me, turn to him instantly. He looks into your eyes. He's a foot from your face at the crowded bar. I see you flush, smile warmly at him, he has all of your attention. I turn to the mirror behind the bar. I watch as the two of you start talking, laughing, your back to me you are facing him. He buys you a drink, the two of you lost in each other, flirting for the next half hour.

I see his hand brush your outer thigh, lightly. I look down and just catch the glimpse of that as he slightly lifts your skirt with his fingertips. It's barely noticeable, lets his hand drift across you dress. He puts his hand on your knee. You do not brush him away. I see it, see it all.

Then he leans in close to you. He whispers something in your ear. You giggle, girlish, very flirty. You answer him back, tell him 'Let's do that.', sexy, smiling. I can tell you like this man.

He tosses a fifty dollar bill on the bar for the drinks the two of you had and leaves. You turn to me.

"Baby, I want you to go to a booth in the back. You sit there and don't you move until I get back. And I don't want you talking to anyone. You just sit and wait for me. I'm going to leave for a while. I won't be long. Mama's gonna be back, you just sit. Don't talk to anyone, clear baby? Get yourself a coke."

You hear me whimper 'yes, ma'am.' I watch you fix your makeup at the bar before standing and leaving the bar. You are going to the parking lot.

An hour later you return, sit next to me.

"Miss me, baby? I missed you, thought about you the whole time I was gone."

I hear you laugh softly as you check your makeup in your blush mirror. You have no panties on. They are in your purse. You are covered with his cum, can feel yourself drip slightly as you sit in the booth. He fucked you in his car.

The waitress comes to the table and you order a glass of wine.

"He won't be drinking."

She looks at me and I look to the table. She leaves.

"He has big dick, baby, real big dick. You should be happy for me. And he makes me laugh. I haven't met a more captivating man in a long time."

I see him out of the corner of my as he comes in the door back into the bar. He looks around, sees you, walks to you. He bends and kisses your hair. He glares at me. He tells you he'll be at the bar should you care to join him.

"Now you sit right here. We're going back to the bar, have a grown up conversation."

You reach up under your skirt and rub his remaining cum on three of your fingers. You pull your hand out from under your skirt, up from under the table. Nobody sees you do this. I do. You rub your fingers over my lips, paint my lips with his cum. I hear you laugh softly as you do this.

"Ooo, sexy lip gloss, baby. You know I like you better in makeup."

You stand, straighten your skirt. You lean down next to me in the booth and kiss my cheek.

"Be a good boy. Don't worry, I'll be just over there."

You smile at me, pat my head and walk to the bar.

I have to pee so bad, think I might pee in my pants. Don't dare walk to you, interrupt, don't dare. I close my legs tightly around my penis and the cage it's locked in. I don't want to have to beg you to pee in front of this man. I tell myself I will hold it.

That was the first time I met your lover. That was the first time I met the man that would become a fixture in your house, the man I would be told to obey like I obey you.

I taste his cum on my lips. I watch as the two of you laugh, flirt, talk, lose yourselves in each other as you sit at the bar for the next two hours.

I am your slave.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,209 Followers